IRC log of ua on 2010-03-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:35:23 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
17:35:23 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc
17:35:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:35:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
17:35:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
17:35:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 25 minutes
17:35:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
17:35:28 [trackbot]
Date: 11 March 2010
17:36:04 [AllanJ]
chair: Jim_Allan, Kelly_Ford
17:36:29 [AllanJ]
Regrets+ Mark_H
17:37:10 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ Daylight saving time
17:37:11 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ Publishing
17:37:13 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France
17:37:14 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/
17:37:44 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5
17:37:46 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ discussion of 3.3.1
17:37:47 [AllanJ]
Agenda+ ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html
17:38:19 [AllanJ]
scribe: Sharper
17:55:38 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
17:55:52 [sharper]
trackbot, start meeting
17:55:53 [sharper]
chair: Ford_Kelly, Allan_James
17:55:54 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:55:56 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
17:55:56 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
17:55:57 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
17:55:57 [trackbot]
Date: 11 March 2010
17:56:37 [sharper]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0110.html
17:56:49 [sharper]
scribe: Harper_Simon
17:56:50 [sharper]
ScribeNick: sharper
17:57:12 [sharper]
This weeks Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/
17:57:26 [sharper]
Please monitor your open Action Items: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open
17:57:38 [sharper]
Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open
17:57:48 [sharper]
Current editors draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100308/
17:58:03 [sharper]
Current Techniques Document: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100308/
17:58:44 [sharper]
Agenda+ Daylight saving time
17:58:47 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
17:58:50 [sharper]
Agenda+ Publishing
17:58:54 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:59:03 [sharper]
Agenda+ F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France
17:59:08 [sharper]
Agenda+ Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/
17:59:11 [sharper]
Agenda+ review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5
17:59:27 [sharper]
Agenda+ discussion of 3.3.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0105.html
17:59:44 [sharper]
Agenda+ ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html
18:00:08 [sharper]
present+ Harper_Simon
18:00:16 [sharper]
present+ Allan_James
18:00:23 [kford]
kford has joined #ua
18:00:34 [sharper]
present+ Ford_Kelly
18:00:44 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
18:00:50 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-agenda.rdf
18:01:04 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
18:01:04 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:01:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
18:01:15 [Zakim]
+AllanJ
18:01:18 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
18:01:40 [sharper]
present+ Lowney_Greg
18:02:07 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:02:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
18:02:12 [sharper]
zakim, agenda
18:02:12 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'agenda', sharper
18:02:21 [sharper]
zakim, agenda?
18:02:21 [Zakim]
I see 14 items remaining on the agenda:
18:02:22 [Zakim]
1. Daylight saving time [from AllanJ]
18:02:23 [Zakim]
2. Publishing [from AllanJ]
18:02:24 [Zakim]
3. F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France [from AllanJ]
18:02:25 [Zakim]
4. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from AllanJ]
18:02:27 [Zakim]
5. review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5 [from AllanJ]
18:02:29 [Zakim]
6. discussion of 3.3.1 [from AllanJ]
18:02:30 [Zakim]
7. ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html [from AllanJ]
18:02:34 [Zakim]
8. Daylight saving time [from sharper]
18:02:37 [Zakim]
9. Publishing [from sharper]
18:02:38 [Zakim]
10. F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France [from sharper]
18:02:40 [Zakim]
11. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from sharper]
18:02:43 [Zakim]
12. review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5 [from sharper]
18:02:45 [Zakim]
13. discussion of 3.3.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0105.html [from sharper]
18:02:48 [Zakim]
14. ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html [from sharper]
18:02:48 [AllanJ]
present+ AllanJ
18:02:56 [Zakim]
+Greg
18:03:05 [sharper]
zakim, close item 1
18:03:05 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Daylight saving time, closed
18:03:06 [Zakim]
I see 13 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:07 [Zakim]
2. Publishing [from AllanJ]
18:03:13 [sharper]
zakim, close item 2
18:03:13 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Publishing, closed
18:03:14 [Zakim]
I see 12 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:15 [Zakim]
3. F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France [from AllanJ]
18:03:16 [sharper]
zakim, close item 3
18:03:16 [Zakim]
agendum 3, F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France, closed
18:03:17 [Zakim]
I see 11 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:18 [Zakim]
4. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from AllanJ]
18:03:19 [sharper]
zakim, close item 4
18:03:19 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/, closed
18:03:22 [Zakim]
I see 10 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:24 [Zakim]
5. review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5 [from AllanJ]
18:03:27 [sharper]
zakim, close item 5
18:03:27 [Zakim]
agendum 5, review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5, closed
18:03:28 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:29 [Zakim]
6. discussion of 3.3.1 [from AllanJ]
18:03:32 [sharper]
zakim, close item 6
18:03:33 [Zakim]
agendum 6, discussion of 3.3.1, closed
18:03:34 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:36 [Zakim]
7. ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html [from AllanJ]
18:03:42 [sharper]
zakim, close item 7
18:03:42 [Zakim]
agendum 7, ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html, closed
18:03:44 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:03:45 [Zakim]
8. Daylight saving time [from sharper]
18:03:49 [sharper]
zakim, agenda?
18:03:49 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
18:03:51 [Zakim]
8. Daylight saving time [from sharper]
18:03:53 [Zakim]
9. Publishing [from sharper]
18:03:54 [Zakim]
10. F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France [from sharper]
18:03:56 [Zakim]
11. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from sharper]
18:03:58 [Zakim]
12. review 3.1.3 and 3.1.5 [from sharper]
18:03:59 [sharper]
zakim, code?
18:03:59 [Zakim]
13. discussion of 3.3.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0105.html [from sharper]
18:04:02 [Zakim]
14. ACTION-325 - 3.3.2 Location in Hierarchy http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0106.html [from sharper]
18:04:04 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sharper
18:04:44 [Zakim]
+??P8
18:04:45 [sharper]
zakim, ??P8 is sharper
18:04:45 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
18:05:43 [sharper]
zakim, next item
18:05:43 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Daylight saving time" taken up [from sharper]
18:05:54 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 8
18:05:54 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Daylight saving time" taken up [from sharper]
18:06:39 [sharper]
regrets+ Hakkinen_Mark
18:06:48 [sharper]
regrets+ Richards_Jan
18:08:00 [sharper]
regrets- Richards_Jan
18:08:18 [KimPatch]
KimPatch has joined #ua
18:08:22 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:08:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
18:08:41 [sharper]
present+ Patch_Kim
18:08:56 [Zakim]
+KimPatch
18:10:37 [sharper]
resolved: DST starts in the USA next week - Harmonisation with UK by 28th March
18:10:55 [sharper]
zakim, close item 8
18:10:55 [Zakim]
agendum 8, Daylight saving time, closed
18:10:56 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:10:57 [Zakim]
9. Publishing [from sharper]
18:11:02 [sharper]
zakim, next item
18:11:02 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "Publishing" taken up [from sharper]
18:11:10 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
18:11:29 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
18:11:45 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
18:11:58 [sharper]
RESOLVED: Congratulations to everyone - well done all and Jeanne especially for the editing job.
18:12:12 [sharper]
present+ Spellman_Jeanne
18:12:20 [sharper]
zakim, close item 9
18:12:20 [Zakim]
agendum 9, Publishing, closed
18:12:21 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:12:22 [Zakim]
10. F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France [from sharper]
18:12:28 [sharper]
zakim, next item
18:12:28 [Zakim]
agendum 10. "F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France" taken up [from sharper]
18:12:53 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:12:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
18:14:36 [sharper]
JA: who can attend if we have one?
18:15:02 [sharper]
SH: I could make it possibly
18:15:08 [sharper]
GL: Possibly
18:15:29 [sharper]
JS: I'll probably be going
18:15:43 [sharper]
KF: Not sure yet
18:15:48 [sharper]
KP: not sure either
18:15:57 [sharper]
JA: Not sure either
18:16:11 [sharper]
JA: deadlines JS: next couple of weeks
18:16:24 [sharper]
JA: sounding like not...
18:17:00 [sharper]
JA: Lets come back to this in couple of weeks
18:18:56 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Lets come back to this in couple of weeks (Deadline: April 16th to decide)
18:19:07 [sharper]
zakim, close item 10
18:19:07 [Zakim]
agendum 10, F2F November 1-5 Lyon, France, closed
18:19:09 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:19:10 [Zakim]
11. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from sharper]
18:19:13 [sharper]
zakim, next item
18:19:13 [Zakim]
agendum 11. "Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/" taken up [from sharper]
18:20:08 [AllanJ]
topic: charter
18:20:10 [AllanJ]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/draft_uawg_charter_08mar10.html
18:20:13 [sharper]
agenda+ Discuss Draft Charter
18:20:23 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 15
18:20:23 [Zakim]
agendum 15. "Discuss Draft Charter" taken up [from sharper]
18:20:41 [sharper]
Location: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/draft_uawg_charter_08mar10.html
18:21:08 [sharper]
General Discussion Regarding Charter
18:21:23 [sharper]
JS: Any objections to it
18:21:47 [sharper]
KF: Can it be amended?
18:22:27 [sharper]
JS: Can be changed in 3 years when we renew.
18:32:08 [AllanJ]
The mission of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (UAWG), part of the WAI Technical Activity, is to produce guidelines for the development of accessible user agents (e.g., browsers, media players, etc.) and their interoperability with assistive technology. A user agent is software that retrieves and renders Web content, including text, graphics, sounds, video, images, etc.
18:32:57 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Change first sentence as per JA above - then approved.
18:33:50 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Approved regardless, change first sentence if possible.
18:34:04 [sharper]
zakim, close item 15
18:34:04 [Zakim]
agendum 15, Discuss Draft Charter, closed
18:34:06 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:34:07 [Zakim]
11. Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ [from sharper]
18:34:12 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 11
18:34:12 [Zakim]
agendum 11. "Discuss survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/" taken up [from sharper]
18:38:04 [sharper]
topic: Proposal for 3.3.7 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq7
18:38:41 [sharper]
GL: Now 3.3.3
18:40:31 [sharper]
JA: Thoughts?
18:41:19 [sharper]
GL: Not really relationships
18:42:08 [sharper]
JA: Agrees?
18:42:43 [sharper]
No-one wishes to keep it in 3.3.3?
18:43:23 [sharper]
JA: 3.5.1?
18:43:29 [sharper]
All: Agrees
18:43:57 [sharper]
SH: Scratch that 3.5.1 - 5.1
18:44:14 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: 5.1 is agreed
18:45:09 [sharper]
ACTION: Jeanne to Move 3.3.3 to 5.1.x
18:45:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-330 - Move 3.3.3 to 5.1.x [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
18:48:40 [sharper]
ACTION: Greg to rewrite the new 5.1.x
18:48:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-331 - Rewrite the new 5.1.x [on Greg Lowney - due 2010-03-18].
18:49:38 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Actions created
18:49:39 [sharper]
topic: Proposal for 3.4.1 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq8
18:50:15 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:50:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
18:52:29 [kford]
Adding seems fine to me.
18:53:08 [sharper]
JA: Gregs changes seem fine? Agree
18:54:24 [sharper]
ACTION: AllanJ on Make Greg's changes to 3.4.1
18:54:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - AllanJ
18:54:55 [sharper]
ACTION: member:AllanJ on Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1
18:54:55 [trackbot]
Sorry, bad ACTION syntax
18:55:32 [AllanJ]
>ACTION: jAllan to Make Greg's changes to 3.4.1
18:55:48 [sharper]
ACTION: Jeanne to Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1
18:55:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-332 - Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1 [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
18:56:17 [jeanne]
ACTION: jeanne to make Greg's changes to 3.4.1 from http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq8
18:56:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-333 - Make Greg's changes to 3.4.1 from http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq8 [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
18:56:37 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
18:56:38 [kford]
Scribe: kford
18:56:45 [jeanne]
zakim, close action-332
18:56:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close action-332', jeanne
18:56:48 [kford]
Scribe: SHarper
18:56:57 [jeanne]
close action-332
18:56:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-332 Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1 closed
18:56:58 [sharper]
scribe: sharper
18:57:34 [sharper]
Discussion re PL's comments
18:58:11 [sharper]
GL: sounds like when it's not require the UA should still do repair - should be under 3.4.2 or some such based on the kind of rep[air
18:58:56 [sharper]
GL: could say supported by teh technology spec.
18:59:03 [sharper]
GL: wordsmithing on the fly
18:59:10 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:59:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
19:02:51 [Greg]
Could replace "required" by "supported", but don't want to make it so broad that UA is required to craft longdesc for every image.
19:06:05 [AllanJ]
add link to ERT to Resources for 3.4.1
19:07:06 [sharper]
GL: maybe too broad for Level A if required
19:07:35 [sharper]
ACTION: Jeanne to 'add link to ERT to Resources for 3.4.1'
19:07:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-334 - 'add link to ERT to Resources for 3.4.1' [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
19:09:42 [Greg]
In discussion, we find that "repair text" is defined so it is only applicable where alt content is required (not just supported).
19:10:08 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Lets wait for PL to elaborate
19:10:30 [sharper]
topic: Proposal for 3.4.2 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq9
19:13:01 [kford]
/me I need to step out for one second
19:13:42 [sharper]
General discussion as to the meaning of 'enabled elements'
19:14:21 [sharper]
GL: Scoping the possible miss-interpretations
19:15:17 [Greg]
E.g. if there's a graphical button which is currently disabled, the user can still benefit from finding out info about it. That argues for not limiting this to enabled elements.
19:15:41 [sharper]
GL: proposes remove the 'for enabled elements'
19:16:35 [kford]
/me apologies and I'm back
19:18:37 [sharper]
KP +1
19:18:54 [sharper]
KF +1
19:18:59 [sharper]
SH +1
19:19:02 [sharper]
JA: +1
19:19:04 [sharper]
JS +1
19:20:14 [sharper]
ACTION: Jeanne to 'remove the word enabled from 3.4.2'
19:20:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-335 - 'remove the word enabled from 3.4.2' [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
19:21:04 [sharper]
JA: could be generalized for all users. right click on an image to get a context menu, then choose properties to get available information about the image without have to find the image in the source code.
19:22:11 [AllanJ]
add an example. A user wanting addional information on an image could right click on an image to get a context menu, then choose properties to get available information about the image without have to find the image in the source code.
19:23:55 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to update 3.4.2 with the results from the survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ from Kim, Greg and Jim. Jim has a complete example in the minutes.
19:23:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-336 - Update 3.4.2 with the results from the survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ from Kim, Greg and Jim. Jim has a complete example in the minutes. [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
19:24:05 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: Accept JA changes + KP edits + GL Minor Changes (all from survey) + remove enabled.
19:24:28 [sharper]
topic: Proposal for 3.5.1 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq10
19:24:48 [sharper]
KP: Minor wording changes
19:25:15 [sharper]
GL: As written it doesn't make clear that these four classes must be highlighted in distinct ways. If, for example, a user agent highlighted selected text, visited links, and unvisited links identically, it would comply with the letter but not the intent of the criterion. Perhaps instead of "highlight" it could read "visually distinguish" or "highlight...so that each is uniquely distinguished, within the limits of the output technology". The last caveat is need
19:25:15 [sharper]
for cases such as pure text browsers, which may only have one or two methods of highlighting text. Add this discussion to the Intent section as well.
19:25:35 [sharper]
GL: Also, 3 minor changes
19:27:47 [sharper]
KP: should look at the document for highlight and visually distinguish
19:30:22 [Greg]
"3.5.1 Highlighted items: The user has the option to highlight the following classes of information so that each is uniquely distinguished, within the limits of the output technology (Level A)"
19:32:07 [Greg]
We may be able to leave off the "within the limits of the output technology" if we agree, for example, that a purely text browser can use characters like *, **, and _ to highlight ranges of text.
19:32:52 [AllanJ]
proposed: 3.5.1 Highlighted items: The user has the option to highlight the following classes of information so that each is uniquely distinguished.
19:33:11 [sharper]
JA: Objections?
19:33:15 [sharper]
All: None.
19:34:07 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to update document with above discussion of 3.5.1 and the editorial items from the Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq10
19:34:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-337 - Update document with above discussion of 3.5.1 and the editorial items from the Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq10 [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-03-18].
19:36:19 [Zakim]
-KimPatch
19:36:21 [Zakim]
-sharper
19:36:23 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:36:28 [sharper]
RESOLUTION: return to 3.5.2 + other items from the survey.
19:36:36 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
19:36:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
19:37:29 [sharper]
zakim, please part
19:37:29 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were [Microsoft], AllanJ, Greg, sharper, KimPatch, Jeanne
19:37:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:37:47 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
19:37:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-minutes.html sharper
19:39:19 [sharper]
rrsagent, please part
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
I see 10 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-actions.rdf :
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to Move 3.3.3 to 5.1.x [1]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-45-09
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Greg to rewrite the new 5.1.x [2]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-48-40
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AllanJ on Make Greg's changes to 3.4.1 [3]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-54-24
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: member:AllanJ on Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1 [4]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-54-55
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to Make member:Greg's changes to 3.4.1 [5]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-55-48
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jeanne to make Greg's changes to 3.4.1 from http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq8 [6]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T18-56-17
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to 'add link to ERT to Resources for 3.4.1' [7]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T19-07-35
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to 'remove the word enabled from 3.4.2' [8]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T19-20-14
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to update 3.4.2 with the results from the survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/ from Kim, Greg and Jim. Jim has a complete example in the minutes. [9]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T19-23-55
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to update document with above discussion of 3.5.1 and the editorial items from the Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/results#xq10 [10]
19:39:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/11-ua-irc#T19-34-07
19:39:28 [AllanJ]
AllanJ has left #ua