IRC log of swxg on 2010-03-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swxg
16:00:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-swxg-irc
16:00:52 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
16:00:54 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7994
16:00:55 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see INC_SWXG()11:00AM scheduled to start now
16:00:55 [trackbot]
Meeting: Social Web Incubator Group Teleconference
16:00:56 [trackbot]
Date: 03 March 2010
16:01:04 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's here?
16:01:04 [Zakim]
I notice INC_SWXG()11:00AM has restarted
16:01:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), +049173900aabb
16:01:10 [Zakim]
+ +049173537aacc
16:01:23 [Zakim]
+AnitaD
16:01:24 [Zakim]
+??P44
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+MIT-G451
16:01:31 [tpa]
Zakim, ??P44 is me
16:01:31 [Zakim]
+tpa; got it
16:01:32 [AnitaD]
AnitaD has joined #swxg
16:01:36 [tpa]
Zakim, mute me
16:01:36 [Zakim]
tpa should now be muted
16:01:44 [Zakim]
+??P41
16:01:45 [Zakim]
+??P45
16:02:02 [melvster]
Zakim, ??P41 is me
16:02:02 [Zakim]
+melvster; got it
16:02:30 [Zakim]
- +049173537aacc
16:02:32 [Zakim]
+??P49
16:02:38 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P45 is hhalpin
16:02:38 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
16:02:52 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's here?
16:02:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), +049173900aabb, AnitaD, tpa (muted), oshani (muted), melvster, hhalpin, ??P49
16:03:07 [yoshiaki]
zakim, ??p45 is me
16:03:07 [Zakim]
I already had ??P45 as hhalpin, yoshiaki
16:03:41 [yoshiaki]
zakim, ??45 is me
16:03:41 [Zakim]
sorry, yoshiaki, I do not recognize a party named '??45'
16:03:52 [Zakim]
+DKA
16:03:59 [DKA]
hi
16:03:59 [hhalpin]
topic: Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2010-03-03T16:00-17:00GMT
16:04:05 [DKA]
can you chair actually today?
16:04:12 [DKA]
I am happy to scribe.
16:04:13 [hhalpin]
chair: hhalpin
16:04:19 [DKA]
Scribe: Dan
16:04:20 [hhalpin]
scribe: DKA
16:04:22 [DKA]
ScribeNick: DKA
16:04:23 [hhalpin]
scribenick: DKA
16:04:29 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's here?
16:04:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), +049173900aabb, AnitaD, tpa (muted), oshani (muted), melvster, hhalpin, ??P49, DKA
16:04:48 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 24 February 2010 as a true record
16:04:52 [DKA]
Topic: Minutes
16:04:54 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/24-swxg-minutes.html
16:05:11 [yoshiaki]
zakim, ??P49 is me
16:05:11 [Zakim]
+yoshiaki; got it
16:05:13 [DKA]
+1
16:05:13 [melvster]
+1
16:05:14 [tpa]
+1
16:05:19 [AnitaD]
+1
16:05:20 [yoshiaki]
+1
16:05:21 [hhalpin]
APPROVED: SWXG WG Weekly -- 24 February 2010 as a true record
16:05:30 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: to meet again Wed. March 10th: Social APIs and Mobile Widgets: Thomas Roessler on DAP, Scott Wilson on OpenSocial Shindig, and Robin Berjon and Marcos Carecas on W3C Widgets.
16:05:44 [DKA]
Harry: Next week - interesting week - there's been a lot of talk of OpenSocial and its connection to w3c widgets.
16:05:59 [DKA]
...current work in the Apache foundation might [be a bridge]
16:06:19 [hhalpin]
5:00UTC
16:06:22 [hhalpin]
Not 4:00UTC?
16:06:32 [DKA]
... the issue is - because of everyone's schedule, they won't be able to come online until 5:00 pm UTC, not 4:00 UTC.
16:07:20 [AnitaD]
no
16:07:25 [yoshiaki]
no
16:07:37 [melvster]
yes
16:07:39 [Zakim]
-yoshiaki
16:07:41 [Zakim]
+Carine
16:08:03 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.537.aadd
16:08:21 [Zakim]
+FabGandon
16:08:26 [Zakim]
+??P55
16:08:37 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P55 is hhalpin
16:08:37 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
16:08:45 [melvster]
no
16:08:51 [melvster]
yes
16:08:55 [petef]
petef has joined #swxg
16:09:14 [melvster]
yes
16:09:19 [DKA]
Harry: are people familiar with w3c widgets and open social.
16:09:20 [AnitaD]
yes
16:09:30 [DKA]
...we could do an intro session on opensocial and w3c widgets...
16:09:56 [DKA]
Dan: maybe we should just do it at 5:00 instead next week.
16:10:02 [Zakim]
+ +0797094aaee
16:10:12 [petef]
zakim, aaee is me
16:10:12 [Zakim]
+petef; got it
16:10:14 [DKA]
Harry: So should we have it at a special time next week - 17:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC
16:10:15 [DKA]
+1
16:10:16 [hhalpin]
Assuming 5:00 next is fine.
16:10:20 [melvster]
+1
16:10:37 [DKA]
Harry: That should be a one-off-move.
16:10:43 [hhalpin]
APPROVED: Move meeting to 17:00 UTC next week
16:10:49 [DKA]
I am very much looking forward to this call.
16:10:55 [DKA]
Topic: Action reminders.
16:10:55 [hhalpin]
topic: Action Reminders
16:11:12 [Zakim]
- +49.173.537.aadd
16:11:38 [AnitaD]
not yet
16:11:38 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: mcarvalh to look at Contact API and put those in Google Doc
16:11:47 [AnitaD]
we will get something by end March
16:11:58 [AnitaD]
wasn't it the deadline we agreed?
16:12:04 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: Anita to draft XMPP and mobile notes and put them on wiki
16:12:05 [DKA]
Harry: Tim, use case stuff? Danbri and Dan, coordination proposal, Anita on XMPP, etc...
16:12:13 [DKA]
Dan: I will work on this.
16:12:52 [DKA]
Harry: I put the WBS questionnaire on there - about the importance of various social web standards - would appreciate answers.
16:13:00 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION:hhalpin to make WBS survey on ranking future topics to be continued afterwards
16:13:22 [melvster]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43434/SocialWebLastHalfTopics/
16:13:31 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43434/SocialWebLastHalfTopics/
16:14:04 [DKA]
Topic: Tim's Pearls of Wisdom
16:15:08 [danbri]
oh hey, it's 5pm+ already
16:15:44 [DKA]
Dan: "architecture of social web based on linked data" was the headline proposal from Tim at Santa Clara f2f.
16:15:57 [hhalpin]
Zakim, what's the code?
16:15:57 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7994 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), hhalpin
16:16:31 [oshani]
oshani has joined #swxg
16:16:33 [FabGandon]
slide 37 http://www.slideshare.net/fabien_gandon/semantics-in-social-networks
16:16:48 [Zakim]
+TimBL
16:16:56 [DKA]
Dan: and there was a diagram (posted by Fabien above).
16:17:05 [Zakim]
+??P1
16:17:08 [danbri]
zakim, ??P1 is danbri
16:17:08 [Zakim]
+danbri; got it
16:17:10 [Zakim]
+ +95177aaff
16:17:29 [pchampin]
zakim, aaff is me
16:17:29 [Zakim]
+pchampin; got it
16:17:32 [DKA]
Fabien: rely on linked open data infrastructure. Transparent API for any rich client of app to access the profile of the user independently of how and where they are stored.
16:17:52 [pchampin]
zakim, mute me
16:17:52 [Zakim]
pchampin should now be muted
16:18:02 [timbl]
timbl has joined #swxg
16:18:16 [hhalpin]
#swxg on irc.w3.org port 6665
16:18:37 [timbl]
Zakim, who is on the call?
16:18:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), +049173900aabb, AnitaD, tpa (muted), oshani (muted), melvster, hhalpin, DKA, Carine, FabGandon, hhalpin.a, petef, TimBL, danbri,
16:18:41 [Zakim]
... pchampin (muted)
16:19:32 [hhalpin]
since there is nothing written down, we're happy to write it up for you!
16:19:57 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who is on the call?
16:19:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), +049173900aabb, AnitaD, tpa (muted), oshani (muted), melvster, hhalpin, DKA, Carine, FabGandon, hhalpin.a, petef, TimBL, danbri,
16:20:00 [Zakim]
... pchampin (muted)
16:20:20 [timbl]
http://www.w3.org/2010/Talks/0303-socialcloud-tbl
16:20:25 [DKA]
Tim: I've got a few slides and I wrote a "design issues" document...
16:20:28 [melvster]
yes
16:20:28 [DKA]
Yep.
16:20:36 [hhalpin]
can hear you
16:20:57 [timbl]
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/CloudStorage.html
16:20:59 [danbri]
re http://www.w3.org/2010/Talks/0303-socialcloud-tbl/ is there an url for the full no-javascript view?
16:20:59 [Zakim]
-pchampin
16:21:03 [DKA]
Got the slides up.
16:21:24 [Zakim]
+pchampin
16:21:25 [DKA]
Tim: Starting with the talks...
16:21:35 [pchampin]
zakim, mute me
16:21:35 [Zakim]
pchampin should now be muted
16:21:38 [danbri]
from a glance, it looks like what i've been hoping oauth+atompub will give us...
16:22:50 [DKA]
Tim: Social networks are doing well but [disconnected...]
16:23:16 [DKA]
Tim: e.g. Twitter vs. Identi.ca
16:24:11 [DKA]
Tim: There are APIs but they are tweet-specific.
16:24:15 [DKA]
[slide 4]
16:24:22 [hhalpin]
notes that even the Tweets now have URIs so they can be forwarded...
16:24:24 [DKA]
[slide 5]
16:24:31 [hhalpin]
i.e. tweets as linked data
16:24:46 [danbri]
'APIs are poor, because the hide the nature of the underlying data'
16:24:48 [bblfish]
bblfish has joined #swxg
16:26:32 [DKA]
Tim: APIs are poor because APIs hide the nature of the underlying data. This isn't scalable to new things. The Linked Data Way is to represent it as data.
16:26:51 [Zakim]
+bblfish
16:26:52 [hhalpin]
wonders about access control and linked data
16:26:57 [DKA]
Tim: In a sane, clean design, the data is linked data and the access control list is linked data.
16:27:01 [bblfish]
hi
16:27:22 [DKA]
Tim: ...so the data and the access control are examples of the same stuff...
16:27:22 [hhalpin]
as in how access control can *be* linked data, rather than a policy language operating over access control.
16:27:28 [mischat]
mischat has joined #swxg
16:27:48 [hhalpin]
Zakim, mute me
16:27:48 [Zakim]
hhalpin should now be muted
16:27:55 [DKA]
Tim: And the access control for the data is controlled by this other access control resource...
16:28:12 [bblfish]
what's the URL?
16:28:19 [timbl]
http://www.w3.org/2010/Talks/0303-socialcloud-tbl/#%285%29
16:28:23 [DKA]
Tim: So keep that architecture diagram in one window and follow along.
16:28:27 [bblfish]
thanks :-)
16:28:44 [melvster]
i have them
16:29:05 [timbl]
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/CloudStorage.html
16:29:32 [DKA]
Tim: So the design of this - going on to [slide 6].
16:30:11 [Zakim]
+cperey
16:30:15 [melvster]
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/diagrams/social/acl-arch.png
16:30:18 [danbri]
q+ to ask about exact definition of webid:, does it assume user control of the URI?
16:30:20 [DKA]
Tim: I would like to build on the cool things the community has developed. WebID- FOAF+SSL, RDF, WebDAV, SPARQL Update, Widget libraries, Application Builders.
16:30:53 [DKA]
[Slide 7]
16:31:23 [DKA]
Tim: Access control: read, write and control...
16:31:32 [hhalpin]
can we get links to those apache modules?
16:31:36 [cperey]
cperey has joined #swxg
16:32:03 [DKA]
Tim: implementation has been written in an apache module[ of this kind of access control on top of] WebDAV.
16:32:08 [FabGandon]
http://twitpic.com/16eebm #w3c #tbl #tpac09
16:32:17 [oshani]
Apache module for authentication: http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2009/mod_authn_webid/
16:32:32 [timbl]
MS-Author-Via: WevDAV
16:32:37 [oshani]
Apache module for authorization: http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2009/mod_authz_webid/
16:32:38 [timbl]
MS-Author-Via: SPARQL
16:32:43 [bblfish]
I think the access control is here: http://esw.w3.org/topic/WebAccessControl
16:32:48 [DKA]
Tim: There is a header that MS has used to tell their applications not to use front-page extensions.
16:33:17 [melvster]
header('MS-Author-Via: SPARQL');
16:33:26 [DKA]
Tim: Idea is to use the HTTP link header to point to the access control list.
16:34:08 [DKA]
Tim: Someone can read it and write it and tweak it using SPARQL updates.
16:34:10 [hhalpin]
need a SPARQL update in C to make the implementation really work
16:34:40 [DKA]
[Slide 8]
16:35:15 [Zakim]
-AnitaD
16:35:56 [DKA]
Tim: Web Groups - how do they work? - URIs - if I look up a group name, I get back a document which has the URIs of the people in the group.
16:36:08 [danbri]
q+ to mention foaf:membershipClass re Web Groups - defined groups by membership rules, not much usage yet
16:36:09 [DKA]
Tim: ...or I get back URIs of sub-groups...
16:36:25 [DKA]
Tim: There's a question of how much RDF processing do you want the system to do?
16:36:33 [timbl]
RDFS inference
16:36:51 [DKA]
s/RDF/RDFs/
16:36:53 [Zakim]
+AnitaD
16:37:30 [DKA]
Tim: You log on with a WebID - WebID tells you who user is pretending to be but can't be trusted.
16:38:07 [DKA]
Tim: You can imagine doing very complicated rule-based systems, but there is tremendous advantage on being really simple.
16:39:23 [DKA]
Tim: This will be an application-independent architecture.
16:40:18 [DKA]
Tim: So imagine you're designing Twitter. The first thing you need to create is a public list of tweets. We need conventions of generating URLs that won't clash with other applications.
16:40:41 [DKA]
... you need to have an "incoming drop box" so when someone tweets about you, you can [be alerted].
16:41:11 [DKA]
... in a centralized application all links are automatically both ways. When I follow you on Twitter you know that because it's the same application.
16:41:23 [DKA]
... in a distributed way, you need to duplicate this with messages.
16:42:02 [DKA]
... Social networks [are] a partially public, partially controlled view of [their activities.]
16:42:38 [DKA]
... cross-application is valuable. [Allowing other applications to access all this data]... creates an app market for this data.
16:43:18 [DKA]
... they should be portable but should not have to each make their own data space. This architecture allows them to work in a context where they are using data which is being produced and managed by other applications.
16:43:22 [Zakim]
-AnitaD
16:43:47 [hhalpin]
increasing innovation in apps over open space is a good business case.
16:43:54 [Zakim]
+AnitaD
16:44:02 [DKA]
... When we have this open system and open linked data architecture, we will see a [jump] in innovation in these apps.
16:44:05 [DKA]
q?
16:44:06 [hhalpin]
?
16:44:07 [timbl]
_________________________________
16:44:07 [hhalpin]
ack danbri
16:44:07 [Zakim]
danbri, you wanted to ask about exact definition of webid:, does it assume user control of the URI? and to mention foaf:membershipClass re Web Groups - defined groups by membership
16:44:11 [Zakim]
... rules, not much usage yet
16:44:15 [danbri]
ack danbri
16:44:18 [DKA]
[slide talk ends]
16:45:03 [timbl]
A WebID is a a URI for a person which can be used for single sign-on
16:45:07 [DKA]
Danbri: WebID - I have a mixed sense of what a WebID is. Is it a euphemism for a URI? Or is it a specific technology?
16:45:12 [timbl]
using foaf+ssl
16:45:28 [bblfish]
thought the same ID could be both
16:45:30 [DKA]
Tim: A WebID is specifically a FOAF+SSL ID. It's an alternative to an openID.
16:45:43 [hhalpin]
q+
16:45:53 [bblfish]
rather the OpenId could be the foaf:homepage where the WebId is described
16:46:10 [DKA]
Tim: I can imagine there will be WebID you get because you visit a web site and you have control over it and you will have WebIDs for specific reasons - e.g. a WebID for W3C or for your business.
16:46:37 [DKA]
Danbri: If I copy your FOAF file and put it on my website. It still says true things about you - is it a webid?
16:47:04 [DKA]
Tim: No - when you look up a WebID it gives you a public key. And when you look up that [FOAF] file it will give you the wrong public key.
16:47:22 [timbl]
The certificate and the FOAF file are cross-linked
16:47:48 [bblfish]
It's a WebId from the users point of view because a ID selector will pop up asing him which ID he wants to choose. This is what users will remember
16:47:59 [DKA]
Danbri: Second question - one of your slides you talk about groups. In FOAF we have [a mechanism] for this.
16:48:04 [DKA]
Tim: Is a group a class?
16:48:15 [DKA]
Danbri: No it's related to a class...
16:48:22 [DKA]
Tim: That's a design issue.
16:48:42 [timbl]
Keep it simple --> the group is the class
16:49:01 [DKA]
Tim: The question of whether you want a group to have a class or be a class...
16:49:57 [bblfish]
:-)
16:50:16 [bblfish]
A class is not set
16:50:23 [bblfish]
so I think it's ok
16:51:26 [danbri]
apache code url?
16:51:41 [bblfish]
I think the url is on foaf+ssl wiki
16:51:45 [hhalpin]
q?
16:51:47 [melvster]
did you want the apache_mod URIs?
16:51:53 [DKA]
ack hh
16:51:58 [hhalpin]
zakim, unmute me
16:51:58 [Zakim]
hhalpin should no longer be muted
16:51:59 [danbri]
oshani++
16:52:18 [timbl]
<#ThisGroup> is rdf:type of Joe, Fred, Albert.
16:52:29 [timbl]
oshani++
16:52:36 [DKA]
Harry: 2 quick questions. I think the concept is good and I want to make it part of the final report. But 2 critiques from some working on the open stack.
16:52:52 [bblfish]
You can have as many certificates as you want
16:53:16 [pchampin]
yes, but how do you conveniently create one when you need it?
16:53:28 [DKA]
... first problem with certificates - they vary between machines, different devices, if I go to an Internet cafe how can I use my certificate... So this is in support of the username/password.
16:53:29 [hhalpin]
(ben laurie)
16:53:36 [bblfish]
you have a password or one time password on the Identity Provider site
16:53:51 [hhalpin]
so a one-time password would be the way to go here?
16:54:43 [DKA]
BBlfish: You have an identity provider site - your openID home page - you have a password or you have it able to send you a one-time password to your mobile phone - and then you can create a new certificate which you can set the TTL for -
16:55:02 [hhalpin]
so a one-time OpenID-style login would create the certificate...could we just have the certificate then automatically put through to other apps with minimal user-intervention?
16:55:22 [DKA]
... so if you're in an Internet cafe you can set up a new certificate for only an hour... You can have as many certs as you want and you can disable certs just by removing the public key from your profile.
16:55:43 [pchampin]
a little hard to explain to my mother, but technically sound, yes :)
16:55:53 [DKA]
Tim: If the thing is set up to use public-key cryptography then it's easier to down-grade it to openID like systems and you can cross-link OpenID and WebIDs.
16:56:15 [DKA]
... of course going into an Internet cafe and logging into your common provider is [low security].
16:56:35 [hhalpin]
so Google says, single-sign on us with us and trust us :)
16:56:38 [DKA]
... SSO means you can do a lot of damage with just one login.
16:57:47 [DKA]
Tim: When you're at the bank, typlically you can look at your statement but then [an extra level of security is requried] when you want to make a payement.
16:58:07 [DKA]
Tim: "These are two versions of Harry - the strong and the weak one."
16:58:18 [danbri]
openid has some specs in this direction - http://openid.net/specs/openid-assertion-quality-extension-1_0-03.html
16:58:32 [DKA]
Harry: 2nd question - about APIs and data formats -
16:58:39 [DKA]
... we need to have a good answer.
16:59:00 [bblfish]
yes, one could have some interesting reasoning engines that work out the level of security someone has, given how they have logged in, if their webid is http, or https...
16:59:18 [DKA]
... I agree it's better if you want control of your data and have infinite descriptive power a URI is as good as it gets. On the other hand, some developers just want a string name - a first name
16:59:32 [DKA]
... and "you're forcing me to do all this work."
16:59:33 [timbl]
RDFHTTPRequest and a great RDF API
17:00:07 [DKA]
... If you start mixing up the cloud with linked data then it starts getting out of hand for developers. The linked data community needs to answer these questions...
17:00:23 [hhalpin]
no definitely doesn't devalue it
17:00:30 [DKA]
Tim: there is a cloud - web services - that people are using - but it doesn't devalue the linked data cloud.
17:00:32 [danbri]
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3005 'Amazon has both SOAP and REST interfaces to their web services, and 85% of their usage is of the REST interface.'
17:00:37 [hhalpin]
we just need to make it as easy-to-use Linked Data as possible
17:00:41 [danbri]
(let's not get bogged down on soap vs rest)
17:00:44 [hhalpin]
(ah, good pointer danbri!)
17:01:02 [hhalpin]
(maybe back to API vs. Linked Data format issue)
17:01:23 [DKA]
Tim: You should just be able to ask a question by a very simple query in javascript ...
17:01:39 [timbl]
user = weblogin(); name=user.foaf:name
17:02:10 [timbl]
ldQuery
17:02:10 [Zakim]
-tpa
17:02:25 [DKA]
Sorry but I actually have to leave the call right now... :(
17:02:31 [DKA]
Hope someone else can take over scribing...
17:02:50 [hhalpin]
any more questions?
17:03:01 [DKA]
Thanks Tim!
17:03:14 [DKA]
Very highly enriched information.
17:03:25 [timbl]
Ok, thanks for coming ... sprry the note isn't finished yet
17:04:01 [DKA]
Also wonder how this interoperates with OneSocialWeb XMPP-based architecture...
17:04:03 [bblfish]
thanks
17:04:04 [melvster]
thanks!
17:04:05 [petef]
thanks timbl
17:04:06 [hhalpin]
thanks!
17:04:06 [cperey]
thanks!
17:04:09 [DKA]
But this is too big a quetion for today.
17:04:10 [cperey]
bye for now!
17:04:13 [AnitaD]
thanks
17:04:13 [Zakim]
-DKA
17:04:14 [danbri]
we normally ask aout role of w3c
17:04:16 [yoshiaki]
thanks!!
17:04:20 [hhalpin]
Yes, that would have been a good question...
17:04:24 [hhalpin]
oh, good point!
17:04:31 [hhalpin]
TimBL, if you can answer this one :)
17:05:29 [Zakim]
- +049173900aabb
17:05:32 [yoshiaki]
TimBL: W3C is engaging community in general.
17:05:33 [hhalpin]
we've invited them to calls and TPAC :)
17:05:41 [yoshiaki]
... and invite them to TPAC.
17:06:04 [danbri]
http://www.w3.org/News/2009#entry-8674 fits in?
17:07:34 [Zakim]
-cperey
17:07:48 [timbl]
Zakim, who is on the call?
17:07:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed (muted), oshani (muted), melvster, hhalpin, Carine, FabGandon, hhalpin.a, petef, TimBL, danbri, pchampin (muted), bblfish, AnitaD
17:10:03 [timbl]
It isn't ready yet, don't review it until we have it more finishde
17:10:05 [Zakim]
-AnitaD
17:12:45 [hhalpin]
but the problem is that with most of these Social APIs, and even W3C DAP API, we have these descriptive features mied in
17:12:58 [Zakim]
-FabGandon
17:12:58 [bblfish]
good point
17:13:05 [melvster]
makes sense
17:14:05 [hhalpin]
big deal
17:14:34 [hhalpin]
take care timbl!
17:15:03 [hhalpin]
ACTION: hhalpin to send Team a simple e-mail overview for Social Web API
17:15:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-132 - Send Team a simple e-mail overview for Social Web API [on Harry Halpin - due 2010-03-10].
17:15:17 [mischat]
mischat has joined #swxg
17:15:21 [hhalpin]
s/API/XG
17:15:49 [bblfish]
great
17:15:51 [Zakim]
-TimBL
17:15:51 [bblfish]
bye
17:15:55 [Zakim]
-danbri
17:15:58 [Zakim]
-oshani
17:15:58 [Zakim]
-bblfish
17:16:03 [petef]
bye all
17:16:07 [melvster]
thanks
17:16:07 [hhalpin]
bye all!
17:16:07 [Zakim]
-petef
17:16:09 [yoshiaki]
bye
17:16:11 [Zakim]
-Carine
17:16:13 [Zakim]
-MacTed
17:16:14 [Zakim]
-hhalpin
17:16:22 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:16:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-swxg-minutes.html hhalpin
17:16:25 [hhalpin]
trackbot, end meeting
17:16:25 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
17:16:25 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +41.79.200.aaaa, MacTed, +049173900aabb, +049173537aacc, AnitaD, tpa, oshani, melvster, hhalpin, DKA, yoshiaki, Carine, +49.173.537.aadd,
17:16:26 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:16:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-swxg-minutes.html trackbot
17:16:27 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
17:16:27 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-swxg-actions.rdf :
17:16:27 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hhalpin to send Team a simple e-mail overview for Social Web API [1]
17:16:27 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-swxg-irc#T17-15-03
17:16:28 [Zakim]
... FabGandon, +0797094aaee, petef, TimBL, danbri, +95177aaff, pchampin, bblfish, cperey