The mission of the RDFa Working Group, formerly known as RDF Web Applications Working Group, and part of the Semantic Web Activity is to support the developing use of RDFa for embedding and handling structured data in Web documents in general. In June 2012 W3C published the RDFa Core 1.1, RDFa Lite 1.1, and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 Recommendations; the RDFa Working Group is chartered to complete the family of RDFa Specifications by finalizing the HTML+RDFa 1.1 specification as a Recommendation. No substantive changes of the core RDFa specifications are planned.
- All Working Group participants are automatically subscribed to the group's main discussion list public-rdfa-wg (public archive). Comments from the public to the Working Group are welcome on that list.
- The Working Group also monitors the firstname.lastname@example.org (public archive) mailing list for further comments and discussions.
- Meeting records of the Working Group are public
- Open Issues and Open Actions can be followed through Tracker
- List of participants
- Current document drafts
- RDFa Test Suite
- The RDFa Working group is part of the W3C Semantic Web activity
RDFa Working Group
This Wiki is public, meaning that all pages can be read by the general public. However, only members of the Working Group have the authorization to edit these pages.
See also the official Working Group Home Page, for the current view on planned publication timelines, and other administrative matters.
Latest Official Working Drafts:
- HTML+RDFa 1.1, 11 September, 2012, First Public Working Draft
- RDFa Test Suite for RDFa 1.1 Core, XHTML+RDFa 1.1, HTML+RDFa 1.1, XML+RDFA 1.1, and SVG+RDFa 1.1
- Work Plan - The work plan, issues and assignments, for the RDFa WG.
Published Recommendations and Notes
- RDFa 1.1 Core, 7 June, 2012, Recommendation
- XHML+RDFa 1.1, 7 June, 2012, Recommendation
- RDFa Lite 1.1, 7 June, 2012, Recommendation
- RDFa 1.1 Primer, 7 June, 2012, Note
See the WG Documents index page.