From RDFa Working Group Wiki
The mission of the RDFa Working Group, part of the Semantic Web Activity is to support the developing use of RDFa for embedding structured data in Web documents in general. The Working Group will publish W3C Recommendations to extend and enhance the currently published RDFa 1.0 documents, including an API. The Working Group will also support the HTML Working Group in its work on incorporating RDFa in HTML5 and XHTML5.
- All Working Group participants are automatically subscribed to the group's main discussion list public-rdfa-wg (public archive). Comments from the public to the Working Group are welcome on that list.
- The Working Group also monitors the email@example.com (public archive) mailing list for further comments and discussions.
- Meeting records of the Working Group are public
- Open Issues and Open Actions can be followed through Tracker
- List of participants
- Current document drafts
- RDFa Test Suite
- The RDFa Working group is part of the W3C Semantic Web activity
RDFa Working Group
This Wiki is public, meaning that all pages can be read by the general public. However, only members of the Working Group have the authorization to edit these pages.
See also the official Working Group Home Page, for the current view on planned publication timelines, and other administrative matters.
Latest Official Working Drafts:
- RDFa 1.1 Core, 13 March 2012, Candidate Recommendation
- XHML+RDFa 1.1, 13 March 2012, Candidate Recommendation
- RDFa Lite 1.1, 13 March 2012, Candidate Recommendation
- RDFa 1.1 Primer, 08 December 2011, Working Draft
The following documents are not developed further:
- RDFa Test Suite for RDFa 1.1 Core, XHTML+RDFa 1.1, HTML+RDFa 1.1, XML+RDFA 1.1, and SVG+RDFa 1.1
- Work Plan - The work plan, issues and assignments, for the RDFa WG.
- Editors' and inofficial drafts:
- See the WG Documents index page.
- HTML 5 documents
- 1.0 Documents: