IRC log of sparql on 2010-02-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:53:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:53:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/16-sparql-irc
14:53:11 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, this will be sparql
14:53:11 [Zakim]
ok, AxelPolleres; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
14:53:32 [AxelPolleres]
oh, indeed...
14:57:47 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-02-16 (AxelPolleres)
14:57:54 [kasei]
I can if necessary, but the agenda is SD-heavy, so might be talking a lot..
14:58:47 [AxelPolleres]
regrets: AndyS, LeeF, MattPerry
14:59:09 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
14:59:16 [Zakim]
+ +0186528aaaa
14:59:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.543.aabb
14:59:32 [bglimm]
Zakim, +0186528aaaa is me
14:59:32 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:59:43 [Zakim]
+ +03539149aacc
14:59:58 [AxelPolleres]
greg... let's do the following, you start, when SD comes on, you just take over chairng that item, and I scribe, if ivan isn't here yet
14:59:59 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
15:00:02 [Zakim]
+ +49.238.aadd
15:00:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.312.863.aaee
15:00:13 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, aacc is me
15:00:18 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.276.aaff
15:00:18 [kasei]
Axel, sure.
15:00:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.770.910.aagg
15:00:25 [pgearon]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:00:25 [kasei]
Zakim, aaff is me
15:00:27 [AxelPolleres]
scribe: Greg Williams
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres; got it
15:00:32 [Zakim]
+pgearon; got it
15:00:34 [Zakim]
+kasei; got it
15:00:34 [AxelPolleres]
scribenick: kasei
15:00:36 [pgearon]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:00:42 [Zakim]
sorry, pgearon, I do not recognize a party named 'aaee'
15:00:47 [Prateek]
Zakim, +1.770.910.aagg is Prateek
15:00:48 [Zakim]
+Prateek; got it
15:00:55 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:00:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bglimm, +1.919.543.aabb, AxelPolleres, +49.238.aadd, pgearon, kasei, Prateek
15:01:04 [Zakim]
-Prateek
15:01:13 [OlivierCorby]
Zakim, aadd is me
15:01:13 [Zakim]
+OlivierCorby; got it
15:01:31 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
15:01:32 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:01:32 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:01:40 [Zakim]
+Prateek
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+??P34
15:01:46 [Zakim]
+??P32
15:01:47 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:01:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bglimm, +1.919.543.aabb, AxelPolleres, OlivierCorby, pgearon, kasei (muted), Prateek, ??P34, ??P32
15:01:53 [chimezie]
Zakim, what is the passcode?
15:01:53 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
15:02:01 [dcharbon2]
zakim, aabb is me
15:02:02 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2; got it
15:02:16 [LukeWM]
Zakim, ??P32 is Garlik
15:02:16 [Zakim]
+Garlik; got it
15:02:24 [LukeWM]
Garlik has LukeWM, SteveH
15:02:25 [Zakim]
+??P19
15:02:31 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??p19 is me
15:02:31 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:02:31 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:35 [LukeWM]
zakim, Garlik has LukeWM, SteveH
15:02:35 [Zakim]
+LukeWM, SteveH; got it
15:02:43 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:02:49 [LukeWM]
zakim, who is on the phone
15:02:49 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', LukeWM
15:02:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.216.444.aahh
15:03:01 [Souri]
Souri has joined #sparql
15:03:04 [LukeWM]
zakim who is on the phone?
15:03:06 [chimezie]
Zakim, 444.aahh is me
15:03:09 [Zakim]
sorry, chimezie, I do not recognize a party named '444.aahh'
15:03:14 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:03:14 [LukeWM]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:18 [chimezie]
Zakim, 1.216.444.aahh is me
15:03:19 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:03:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bglimm, dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, OlivierCorby, pgearon, kasei (muted), Prateek, ??P34, Garlik, AlexPassant, Sandro, +1.216.444.aahh
15:03:26 [Zakim]
Garlik has LukeWM, SteveH
15:03:30 [Zakim]
+Ivan
15:03:36 [Zakim]
sorry, chimezie, I do not recognize a party named '1.216.444.aahh'
15:03:38 [chimezie]
Zakim, +1.216.444.aahh is me
15:03:42 [Zakim]
+chimezie; got it
15:03:48 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
15:03:48 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
15:03:52 [ivan]
scribe: Ivan
15:03:55 [Souri]
??p34 is me
15:03:55 [ivan]
scribenick: ivan
15:04:02 [ivan]
topic: admin issues
15:04:06 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:04:06 [Zakim]
chimezie should now be muted
15:04:06 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-02-09
15:04:17 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: anybody comment?
15:04:18 [ivan]
...
15:04:19 [ivan]
...
15:04:21 [ivan]
..
15:04:22 [ivan]
...
15:04:26 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-02-09
15:04:29 [ivan]
once... twice...
15:04:33 [Souri]
zakim, ??P34 is me
15:04:33 [Zakim]
+Souri; got it
15:04:35 [ivan]
topic: next meeting
15:04:38 [ivan]
in a week
15:04:48 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we have to think about f2f agenda
15:04:51 [Souri]
Zakim, mute me
15:04:51 [Zakim]
Souri should now be muted
15:04:59 [ivan]
... i am already discussing with lee
15:05:06 [ivan]
... main issue is to go towards last call
15:05:20 [ivan]
... that is also look at the issues list
15:05:29 [ivan]
... if editors can look at their priorities
15:05:31 [AxelPolleres]
topic: comments
15:05:32 [ivan]
topic: comments
15:05:32 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:05:59 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we have all open comments assigned last times
15:06:03 [ivan]
s/times/time/
15:06:12 [ivan]
... aggregate is on the agenda for later today
15:06:21 [ivan]
... anybody has any news to report?
15:06:31 [ivan]
once... twice... ... ...
15:06:41 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: none
15:06:45 [ivan]
topic: liaisons
15:06:54 [ivan]
rdb2rdf, egov, and rif
15:06:58 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: anything to report?
15:07:06 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:07:06 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:07:16 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: sandro, would you mind to take over the liaison to rif?
15:07:19 [ivan]
sandro: is fine
15:07:36 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: any issues you would be aware of?
15:07:36 [Souri]
zakim, unmute me
15:07:36 [Zakim]
Souri should no longer be muted
15:07:37 [ivan]
sandro: none
15:07:45 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: rdb2rdf?
15:08:01 [ivan]
Souri: nothing major, we did two groups now
15:08:14 [Zakim]
+??P48
15:08:24 [ivan]
... we are working on two sets of documents and then on use cases, nothing related to sparql
15:08:27 [Souri]
zakim, mute me
15:08:27 [Zakim]
Souri should now be muted
15:08:34 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: SteveH anything for egov?
15:08:50 [ivan]
SteveH: I cannot really see to participate on that group, would be good to have another liaison
15:08:54 [ivan]
sandro: that would be me :-(
15:09:05 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: would you be able to report occasionally?
15:09:12 [ivan]
sandro: I will try...
15:09:34 [ivan]
topic: summary on sd issues
15:09:59 [AxelPolleres]
topiv: SD issues
15:10:00 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0245.html
15:10:05 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:10:05 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:10:31 [ivan]
kasei: the recent comment and my response yesterday sums up the state
15:10:39 [ivan]
... the first thing is the available graph issue
15:10:39 [kasei]
http://kasei.us/2009/09/sparql/sd-example.ttl
15:10:55 [ivan]
kasei: i have been keeping up to date on the comments on that
15:11:09 [ivan]
... the modeling of the available graphs is in the ??? descriptions
15:11:19 [ivan]
... I think lee's suggestion is the right way to move forwards
15:11:26 [ivan]
... modulo the name
15:11:33 [ivan]
... we would have graph collections
15:11:44 [ivan]
... resources would bring together all available the graph collection
15:14:02 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: you said a dataset is a subclass of collection
15:14:22 [ivan]
kasei: it remains any number of named graphs, but it also contains a default graph
15:14:38 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: the question was whether we would advertise different datasets?
15:14:55 [ivan]
kasei: we talked about that earlier and we agreed that it would not make sense to define more datasets
15:15:00 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: ok
15:15:06 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:15:34 [AxelPolleres]
ack ??P32
15:15:52 [LukeWM]
??P32 is us
15:15:57 [LukeWM]
we shouldn't be on the queue
15:15:58 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: what is the concrete issue on that particular question
15:16:07 [LukeWM]
ack ??P32
15:16:07 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, ??P32 is Garlik
15:16:08 [Zakim]
I already had ??P32 as Garlik, AxelPolleres
15:16:12 [ivan]
kasei: i do not believe there was any open issues on that
15:16:14 [ivan]
... will check
15:16:23 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: what is next on your list
15:16:27 [LukeWM]
zakim, ack ??P32
15:16:27 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:16:30 [ivan]
kasei: property functions issue
15:16:37 [ivan]
... i have heard arguments on both sides
15:16:45 [AxelPolleres]
next issue... property functions declarations
15:16:52 [ivan]
... whether we would support an explicit name property function that a service supports
15:16:58 [ivan]
... i would be fine including this
15:17:05 [ivan]
... lee expressed concerns
15:17:16 [ivan]
... wording would be tricky, there is no spec we can refer to
15:17:30 [ivan]
... it is legal under sparql but is not discussed anywhere
15:17:45 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we have not even had this under the elected features
15:17:58 [SteveH]
+1
15:18:01 [SteveH]
not +1
15:18:03 [SteveH]
q+
15:18:14 [ivan]
kasei: it seems that it exists in the gray area like the default graph being the union of all named graphs, is there and not explicitly discussed in the spec
15:18:29 [ivan]
kasei: i am willing to include it unless somebody objects and modulo a proper wording
15:18:43 [ivan]
SteveH: i would object to it
15:19:01 [ivan]
... it is bizarre to standardize
15:19:18 [ivan]
... the example of default graph is explicitly in the spec, so this is not the same
15:19:33 [ivan]
kasei: i am not sure they are all that difference on the level of specing in the documents
15:19:35 [AxelPolleres]
some reservations against saying something about property functions...
15:19:54 [ivan]
SteveH: a section in the spec that explicitly does that
15:20:03 [ivan]
... I forget exactly which
15:20:23 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we have a dataset description out of our scope, we refer to VoiD
15:20:38 [ivan]
... would not this a possible candidate for extension like VoiD?
15:20:48 [ivan]
... although we do not have any external spec
15:20:55 [SteveH]
kasei, section 8.1 "RDF data can be combined by the RDF merge [RDF-MT] of graphs. One possible arrangement of graphs in an RDF Dataset is to have the default graph be the RDF merge of some or all of the information in the named graphs."
15:21:06 [ivan]
kasei: the difference that VoiD fits nicely to the way we model things
15:21:35 [ivan]
... here we would have a property referring to a URI describing the function
15:21:39 [ivan]
... but we lack the spec
15:22:17 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: there is a difference in how it works, but both have an ontology describing that thing
15:22:37 [ivan]
... if we have a link describing a dataset, couldn't have a link to something describing the property function
15:22:44 [ivan]
... i am not 100% sure
15:22:56 [ivan]
kasei: i would be hesitant to merge those two
15:23:41 [ivan]
... if two datasets are implemented by two services, one having a function and the other not, you do not want to describe that as part of the dataset description, this is an implementation issue
15:24:09 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: you would like to have it, and SteveH does not, we may want to open an issue and solve that at some point
15:24:29 [ivan]
SteveH: it seems very peculiar for a rec on a feature that is not being standardized
15:24:35 [AxelPolleres]
ISSUE: Do we need (descriptions of) property functions in SD? Is this in scope for us?
15:24:35 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-54 - Do we need (descriptions of) property functions in SD? Is this in scope for us? ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/54/edit .
15:24:46 [ivan]
kasei: part of the motivation that one can describe implementations that are convergent
15:24:55 [ivan]
... many people have this feature and is widely implemented
15:25:14 [ivan]
... my support for this is very mild at this point
15:25:37 [ivan]
.... lee's suggestion is that it is so widely implemented and it requires very little for our part adding it
15:27:08 [ivan]
SteveH: to be useful we have to standardize the actual function;
15:27:21 [ivan]
kasei: you can do that in the extension functions already
15:28:13 [ivan]
orri: you cannot refer to a standard name that you cannot define
15:28:26 [ivan]
.. it would be very useful if this behaviour did have a name
15:28:43 [ivan]
... even standardizing what we mean would not ask for lots of space in the document
15:28:48 [pgearon]
I'd like to see a description that listed predicates that provide property functions
15:28:50 [AxelPolleres]
link to the email?
15:29:12 [ivan]
kasei: we could say that if you see that property function it would act differently
15:29:23 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: any more new insight at this point?
15:29:29 [pgearon]
+1 to what kasei said
15:29:30 [ivan]
... or put it on email
15:29:48 [kasei]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0316.html
15:30:05 [chimezie]
I would be interested in seeing how the current spec can be said to provide a mechanism for this
15:30:09 [chimezie]
because I don't see how it would
15:30:22 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: I would suggest that people who care about this responds
15:30:39 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: is there anything else?
15:30:48 [kasei]
having trouble hearing over typing
15:31:16 [ivan]
kasei: the other issues are not controversial just have to be done
15:31:34 [kasei]
still need to talk about issue 43?
15:31:52 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: one more comment, there was one issue on entailment
15:32:01 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:32:01 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
15:32:08 [ivan]
... whether we can different entailment on different graphs
15:32:28 [ivan]
bglimm: ?? wanted to say that one graph uses rdfs and the other one simple, for example
15:32:37 [bglimm]
s/??/AndyS
15:32:52 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: that is issue 43, which is still open
15:33:31 [ivan]
zakim, unmute me
15:33:31 [Zakim]
Ivan should no longer be muted
15:33:59 [ivan]
zakim, drop me
15:33:59 [Zakim]
Ivan is being disconnected
15:34:00 [Zakim]
-Ivan
15:34:07 [kasei]
scribenick: kasei
15:34:09 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:34:09 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:34:11 [Zakim]
+Ivan
15:34:24 [ivan]
scribenick: ivan
15:34:26 [AxelPolleres]
ISSUE-43 ... if we need to have different entailments described, we need aproposal
15:34:52 [ivan]
subtopic: powder
15:34:59 [AxelPolleres]
greg?
15:35:01 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:35:01 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:35:04 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: any powder expertise
15:35:25 [ivan]
kasei: this was to see if we can include a way to talk about a collection of graphs
15:35:36 [ivan]
... and powder might be able to do this
15:35:43 [ivan]
q+
15:35:49 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
15:35:49 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
15:36:03 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
15:36:03 [Zakim]
chimezie should no longer be muted
15:36:05 [AxelPolleres]
could anyone jump in here with help on POWDER?
15:36:08 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:36:08 [SteveH]
q-
15:36:14 [ivan]
ack ivan
15:37:40 [ivan]
ivan: if somebody asks the question on that, I am happy to try to answer it
15:37:45 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
15:37:45 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
15:38:12 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: greg to get back to ivanh on the usabuility of POWDER for SD.
15:38:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-189 - Get back to ivanh on the usabuility of POWDER for SD. [on Gregory Williams - due 2010-02-23].
15:38:35 [ivan]
topic: alternative aggregate design, comment form della valle
15:38:40 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Feb/0006.html
15:38:41 [ivan]
s/form/from/
15:38:54 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we had an action on SteveH
15:39:06 [ivan]
... is it too early to discuss it?
15:39:20 [ivan]
SteveH: I do not feel to have a good grasp on what it does
15:39:29 [ivan]
... it seems to be just syntax
15:39:41 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: i read through it and wrote a mail to the list with open questions
15:39:45 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:39:45 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:39:48 [ivan]
... mostly clarification questions
15:40:02 [ivan]
... i would like to get back to to emmanuele
15:40:10 [ivan]
... in general there are merits in the proposal
15:40:30 [ivan]
... the main benefit seems to be that it allows to define several aggregates on the same solution set in parallel
15:40:35 [ivan]
... i am not sure we can do that
15:40:48 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we would need to have several subqueries
15:41:02 [ivan]
SteveH: you cannot have different groupings on aggregate functions
15:41:09 [ivan]
... in the current syntax
15:41:29 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: he had an example where he can do something more concise than we cat
15:41:45 [ivan]
orri: sql has a model with different grouping for aggregates
15:42:04 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: orri, could you look at that mail as well to see how this is addressed
15:42:33 [ivan]
orri: on the sql side we can do this rollup side, and it would be quite possible to take the sql semantics to sparql
15:42:39 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: is it in our scope
15:42:49 [ivan]
SteveH: it is in our scope, i am not sure about the syntax
15:43:01 [ivan]
... you have to know a lot to understand what is happening
15:43:17 [ivan]
... in its current form it is not very tempting
15:43:30 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: it would be interesting to see how it is done in sql
15:43:43 [ivan]
... Orri, can you get back on that?
15:43:50 [ivan]
Orri: I will look at up
15:43:58 [ivan]
s/at/it/
15:44:06 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Orri to send some comment to the list how multiple groupings at once work in SQL
15:44:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-190 - Send some comment to the list how multiple groupings at once work in SQL [on Orri Erling - due 2010-02-23].
15:44:37 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: in the meantime, if there are no objections, i will get back to emmanuelle for clarification questions though that would not be the official answer
15:45:12 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
15:45:32 [ivan]
topic: test cases
15:45:35 [AxelPolleres]
topic: test cases
15:45:50 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: there is some wiki page
15:45:55 [ivan]
... not too much at the moment
15:46:24 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Testing&action=edit
15:46:30 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:46:33 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??p1 is me
15:46:33 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:46:38 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: the main point is to define test cases
15:46:57 [ivan]
... the mail of emmanuelle brings in some interesting test cases
15:47:08 [ivan]
... the question is who would do it, what is the way to proceed
15:47:13 [AxelPolleres]
... we have some in the spec?
15:47:15 [ivan]
... opinions?
15:47:33 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:47:35 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: any experience how the test cases were elaborated in the last group?
15:47:51 [ivan]
(more enthusiasm required!!!)
15:47:57 [Souri]
Lee would be the best person to do that
15:48:19 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: we can pick some victims to extract the test cases in the form of examples
15:48:28 [ivan]
... and elaborate the test cases
15:48:40 [ivan]
... we could do that for query, update, etc
15:48:51 [ivan]
... what we need is basically volounteers
15:49:09 [ivan]
(Axel desperately trying to generate enthusiasm...)
15:49:47 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: if nobody comes forward I can make some starting points and pick victims
15:49:54 [ivan]
... if nothing else works
15:50:16 [ivan]
(everybody ducks...)
15:51:18 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: if I look at the features than we have aggregate functions, update, service descriptions, and of course entailment and property paths
15:51:35 [ivan]
... and query
15:51:43 [AxelPolleres]
* Query language expressivity
15:51:43 [AxelPolleres]
o Aggregate functions
15:51:43 [AxelPolleres]
o Subqueries
15:51:43 [AxelPolleres]
o Negation
15:51:44 [AxelPolleres]
o Project expressions
15:51:44 [AxelPolleres]
* Update
15:51:46 [AxelPolleres]
* Service description
15:51:49 [AxelPolleres]
Entailment RDFS
15:51:55 [AxelPolleres]
Entailment OWL
15:52:00 [AxelPolleres]
PropertyPaths
15:52:05 [ivan]
... it would be a good starting point
15:52:24 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: any volounteers for queries and aggregate functions?
15:52:32 [ivan]
... I might go ahead I might do this
15:52:36 [ivan]
:-(
15:52:45 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to collect test cases for aggegate functions
15:52:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-191 - Collect test cases for aggegate functions [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-02-23].
15:52:52 [dcharbon2]
I volunteer for subqueries
15:53:05 [OlivierCorby]
I am ok 2
15:53:32 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: David to collect testcases for subqueries
15:53:32 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - David
15:53:32 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. dcharbon2, dnewman2)
15:53:54 [ivan]
action: dcharbon2 to collect test cases for subqueries
15:53:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-192 - Collect test cases for subqueries [on David Charboneau - due 2010-02-23].
15:53:56 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Olivier to collect testcases for subqueries
15:53:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-193 - Collect testcases for subqueries [on Olivier Corby - due 2010-02-23].
15:54:52 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: chime to collect testcases for negation
15:54:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-194 - Collect testcases for negation [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2010-02-23].
15:55:28 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Olivier to collect test cases for Project Expressions.
15:55:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-195 - Collect test cases for Project Expressions. [on Olivier Corby - due 2010-02-23].
15:55:37 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to collect test cases for Project Expressions.
15:55:37 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-196 - Collect test cases for Project Expressions. [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-02-23].
15:55:56 [SteveH]
q+
15:56:37 [ivan]
SteveH: the format does not work for update
15:56:47 [pgearon]
+q
15:56:49 [ivan]
AxelPolleres: so that has to be updated for update indeed
15:56:52 [AxelPolleres]
Update... we probably need some format extension for update.
15:56:53 [ivan]
ack SteveH
15:56:57 [ivan]
ack pgearon
15:57:17 [ivan]
pgearon: i can work to redraft the framework for that
15:57:57 [AxelPolleres]
... test cases for update absolutely needs adaption
15:58:11 [ivan]
... i can work with somebody to ensure that it would be all right
15:58:33 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Paul to get back to Andy to work on how to adapt the test cases format for update.
15:58:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-197 - Get back to Andy to work on how to adapt the test cases format for update. [on Paul Gearon - due 2010-02-23].
15:59:30 [OlivierCorby]
ok for property path
15:59:49 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Olivier to collect test cases for property paths
15:59:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-198 - Collect test cases for property paths [on Olivier Corby - due 2010-02-23].
15:59:55 [ivan]
(AxelPolleres has succeeded in creating enthusiasm!!! Kudos:-)
16:00:04 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
16:00:04 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
16:00:09 [sandro]
Top of the hour, gotta go.
16:00:17 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:00:31 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Birte to collect test cases for entailment
16:00:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-199 - Collect test cases for entailment [on Birte Glimm - due 2010-02-23].
16:00:47 [ivan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:00:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/02/16-sparql-minutes.html ivan
16:00:52 [LukeWM]
bye
16:00:53 [bglimm]
Bye.
16:00:54 [kasei]
Axel: can you close action 176 for me?
16:00:55 [Zakim]
-Garlik
16:00:56 [Zakim]
-??P48
16:00:56 [Zakim]
-chimezie
16:00:57 [AxelPolleres]
adjourned
16:00:57 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
16:00:58 [Zakim]
-Prateek
16:00:59 [Zakim]
-pgearon
16:01:02 [AxelPolleres]
greg, sure.
16:01:07 [Zakim]
-kasei
16:01:08 [Zakim]
-OlivierCorby
16:01:09 [ivan]
zakim, drop me
16:01:09 [Zakim]
Ivan is being disconnected
16:01:09 [Zakim]
-Ivan
16:01:19 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
16:01:34 [Zakim]
-Souri
16:01:48 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, make records public
16:02:19 [ivan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:02:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/02/16-sparql-minutes.html ivan
16:02:39 [ivan]
axel, should I make the dance on the minutes?
16:02:58 [AxelPolleres]
can do, no worries
16:03:15 [ivan]
ok, then I leave it to you...
16:12:19 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
16:35:00 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, bglimm, in SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
16:35:07 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:35:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.543.aabb, bglimm, +03539149aacc, +49.238.aadd, +1.312.863.aaee, +1.518.276.aaff, AxelPolleres, pgearon, kasei, Prateek, OlivierCorby, dcharbon2, AlexPassant,
16:35:14 [Zakim]
... LukeWM, SteveH, Sandro, Ivan, chimezie, Souri
17:26:02 [LeeF]
thanks everyone - looks like a good call today - i'm particularly cheered by the test actions
18:26:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql
19:25:09 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql