IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-02-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:02:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
17:02:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/16-soap-jms-irc
17:02:06 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:02:06 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
17:02:08 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
17:02:08 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
17:02:09 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
17:02:09 [trackbot]
Date: 16 February 2010
17:03:23 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0008.html
17:05:34 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
17:05:42 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:06:05 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
17:08:10 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
17:08:25 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:08:40 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 138 - still open
17:08:53 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 139 - done
17:09:02 [mphillip]
close action-139
17:09:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-139 Apply the resolution for issue 25 closed
17:09:13 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 140 - done
17:09:20 [mphillip]
close action-140
17:09:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-140 Apply the resolution for issue 24 closed
17:09:24 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 141 - done
17:09:27 [mphillip]
close action-141
17:09:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-141 Apply the resolution for issue 26 closed
17:11:58 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Applied Resoulution for issues
17:12:11 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/mid/OFB082B8A0.A60F118C-ON802576CC.0042F7AE-802576CC.00491A4B%2540uk.ibm.com
17:13:11 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0011.html
17:14:45 [mphillip]
No objections to application resolution for Issue 24
17:14:54 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 24 can be closed
17:15:28 [mphillip]
Issue 25 - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0009.html
17:16:41 [mphillip]
No objections to applied resolution for Issue 25
17:16:47 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 25 can be closed
17:17:34 [mphillip]
Issue 26 - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0012.html
17:19:01 [mphillip]
No objections to applied resolution for Issue 26
17:19:10 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 26 can be closed
17:20:38 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Test cases
17:20:51 [mphillip]
Eric: We should talk about test cases 13-16
17:21:25 [mphillip]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html#test0013
17:30:40 [mphillip]
Test cases 13-14 are WSDL 1.1 - look like good basic tests to check at l;east some precedence rules have been implements
17:31:20 [mphillip]
Eric: Test cases 6 & 7 have ReplyTo on the binding - not the most sensible place for the Reply parameter
17:32:08 [mphillip]
ACTION: Eric to revise test cases 6 & 7 to pick a more sensible property than replyToName to come from thewsdl binding
17:32:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-142 - Revise test cases 6 & 7 to pick a more sensible property than replyToName to come from thewsdl binding [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-02-23].
17:32:38 [mphillip]
Eric: One more WSDL assertion to cover
17:32:51 [mphillip]
ACTION: Eric to ensure that we have tests for all the WSDL assertions
17:32:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-143 - Ensure that we have tests for all the WSDL assertions [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-02-23].
17:33:54 [mphillip]
Eric: We need to check that the test cases and the assertions still actually correspond in light of recent spec. changes
17:34:19 [mphillip]
Eric: This will be a big job - willing to do about half
17:35:39 [mphillip]
Phil: Will look at the other half...
17:36:07 [mphillip]
ACTION: Phil to review half the test cases (and send a note to Eric saying which ones )
17:36:07 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-144 - Review half the test cases (and send a note to Eric saying which ones ) [on Phil Adams - due 2010-02-23].
17:36:25 [mphillip]
ACTION: Eric to review the other half of the test cases
17:36:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-145 - Review the other half of the test cases [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-02-23].
17:36:32 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI spec
17:37:20 [mphillip]
Still pending Oracle's comeback on action in the SCA TC
17:43:39 [mphillip]
Eric: Once document is published with new terms agreed we will resubmit to the IETF URI review list and then submit to be published (which could take 4 months)
17:44:41 [mphillip]
Eric: So having the latest IETF copyright terms will help to avoid procedural issues
17:45:40 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
17:45:45 [mphillip]
None
17:45:59 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:46:08 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:46:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/02/16-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:46:28 [mphillip]
zakim,. list
17:46:28 [Zakim]
I don't understand '. list', mphillip
17:46:33 [mphillip]
zakim, list
17:46:33 [Zakim]
I see VB_VBWG()12:00PM, IA_Team()10:00AM, SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM, XML_QueryWG(Joint F2F)8:30AM active
17:46:35 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are IA_WPAG()1:00PM, SW_RIF()11:00AM, Team_(hcls2)17:02Z, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
19:57:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms