IRC log of sparql on 2010-02-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:55:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:55:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/09-sparql-irc
14:56:29 [bglimm]
bglimm has joined #sparql
14:57:34 [MattPerry]
MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:58:33 [kasei]
Zakim?
14:58:43 [bglimm]
What's wrong with Zakim?
14:58:53 [SteveH_]
Zakim needs to be invited
14:58:56 [SteveH_]
I don't remember how
14:59:07 [kasei]
Zakim is in this channel already
14:59:13 [SteveH_]
ah, ok
14:59:17 [SteveH_]
Zakim, this is DAWG
14:59:17 [Zakim]
sorry, SteveH_, I do not see a conference named 'DAWG' in progress or scheduled at this time
14:59:17 [AxelPolleres]
Zaakim, who is on the phone?
14:59:23 [SteveH_]
Zakim, this is SPARQL
14:59:23 [Zakim]
ok, SteveH_; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
14:59:25 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2
14:59:33 [kasei]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:59:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2
14:59:34 [AxelPolleres]
seems, Zakim is fine
14:59:40 [AxelPolleres]
trackbot, start meeting
14:59:42 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:59:43 [kasei]
good then. thanks steve.
14:59:44 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
14:59:45 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:59:45 [trackbot]
Date: 09 February 2010
14:59:45 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
14:59:59 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
14:59:59 [Zakim]
sorry, kasei, I don't know what conference this is
15:00:04 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-02-09
15:00:26 [sandro]
sandro has joined #sparql
15:00:33 [kasei]
Zakim, this is SPARQL
15:00:33 [Zakim]
ok, kasei; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
15:00:37 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:00:39 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:00:43 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:00:44 [sandro]
zakim, what is the code?
15:00:50 [AlexPassant]
AlexPassant has joined #sparql
15:00:51 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:00:57 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sandro
15:01:03 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres
15:01:07 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:01:17 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:01:20 [dcharbon2]
zakim, mute me
15:01:25 [Zakim]
+Ivan
15:01:31 [Zakim]
-??P19
15:01:43 [Zakim]
dcharbon2 should now be muted
15:01:45 [Zakim]
+??P22
15:01:47 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??P22 is me
15:01:55 [Zakim]
+??P24
15:02:05 [Zakim]
+??P28
15:02:05 [SteveH_]
Zakim, ??P24 is [Garlik]
15:02:09 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:02:09 [MattPerry]
zakim, ??p22 is me
15:02:11 [Zakim]
+Souri
15:02:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.216.445.aaaa
15:02:15 [SteveH_]
Zakim, [Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:02:20 [john-l]
Zakim, aaaa is me.
15:02:22 [AndyS]
zakim, hand up
15:02:25 [Zakim]
+??P32
15:02:27 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:02:27 [LukeWM]
#41 Axel
15:02:29 [Zakim]
+[Garlik]; got it
15:02:33 [Zakim]
I already had ??P22 as AlexPassant, MattPerry
15:02:34 [bglimm]
Zakim, hand up
15:02:35 [Zakim]
+SteveH_, LukeWM; got it
15:02:37 [Zakim]
+john-l; got it
15:02:43 [Zakim]
I see AndyS on the speaker queue
15:02:51 [AndyS]
ack me
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+pgearon
15:03:00 [Zakim]
I see AndyS, bglimm on the speaker queue
15:03:07 [AxelPolleres]
ack bglimm
15:03:14 [AxelPolleres]
ack AndyS
15:03:25 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
15:03:30 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone
15:03:32 [bglimm]
ack me
15:03:40 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:45 [AlexPassant]
ack me
15:03:49 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P32 is me
15:03:50 [Zakim]
+??P37
15:03:52 [MattPerry]
Zakim, ??P28 is me
15:03:53 [AxelPolleres]
ack bglimm
15:03:57 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ack me
15:04:06 [Souri]
Souri has joined #sparql
15:04:14 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
15:04:18 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AxelPolleres
15:04:18 [LukeWM]
zakim, I'm confused, can you just assign all the codes to the right people please
15:04:31 [Souri]
zakim, whio's on the phone?
15:04:33 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:36 [AxelPolleres]
ack AlexPassant
15:04:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm, dcharbon2 (muted), AxelPolleres, Ivan (muted), AlexPassant, [Garlik], ??P28, Souri, john-l, ??P32, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37
15:04:41 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:04:47 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
15:04:53 [Zakim]
+MattPerry; got it
15:05:04 [Zakim]
I see [Garlik] on the speaker queue
15:05:04 [AxelPolleres]
Prateek?
15:05:13 [Zakim]
I don't understand you, LukeWM
15:05:14 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, Souri.
15:05:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm, dcharbon2 (muted), AxelPolleres, Ivan (muted), AlexPassant, [Garlik], MattPerry, Souri, john-l, AndyS, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37
15:05:19 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:05:32 [SteveH_]
Zakim, ack [Garlik]
15:05:34 [AxelPolleres]
scribe: John Clark
15:05:44 [john-l]
scribenick: john-l
15:06:12 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
15:06:22 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:06:27 [chimezie]
Zakim, passcode?
15:06:29 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Sorry about last week; things happen. But we have drafts published, and are already receiving feedback.
15:06:34 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
15:06:44 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-01-26
15:06:52 [AndyS]
For next week: Regrets: AndyS
15:07:13 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:07:16 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:07:24 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:07:34 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:07:41 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:07:55 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:08:16 [ivan]
yes
15:08:20 [ivan]
(sorry, muted)
15:09:00 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to do minutes from last time in usual format, if possible
15:09:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-185 - Do minutes from last time in usual format, if possible [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-02-16].
15:09:21 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Several comments have come in on the new draft.
15:09:41 [AxelPolleres]
topic: comments
15:09:42 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:09:59 [AxelPolleres]
RN-1
15:10:01 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html
15:10:03 [Prateek]
Prateek has joined #sparql
15:10:08 [Zakim]
+cory
15:10:19 [Prateek]
Zakim, Cory is Prateek
15:10:19 [Zakim]
+Prateek; got it
15:10:27 [john-l]
...: Noone is assigned to comment, but a reply happened anyway.
15:10:40 [Prateek]
Sorry I am latte. I am scribe. But it is very bad weather conditions here.
15:10:43 [Prateek]
late*
15:10:44 [kasei]
for comments like the brand new one from Rob Vesse that mix comments on multiple docs, should we split the assignment between the appropriate people?
15:11:01 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Paul to follow up on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html and document on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:11:01 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-186 - Follow up on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html and document on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments [on Paul Gearon - due 2010-02-16].
15:11:14 [Prateek]
Scribe: Prateek
15:11:36 [john-l]
???: I have been following up, so there isn't as much urgency.
15:12:11 [john-l]
s/???/pgearon/
15:12:20 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: steve to draft response on ED-1
15:12:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-187 - Draft response on ED-1 [on Steve Harris - due 2010-02-16].
15:13:04 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Please treat reactions to these comments as open action items, and update them accordingly.
15:13:10 [kasei]
Axel, question about comment assignments (^^above^^)
15:13:18 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:13:18 [bglimm]
I responded, will update the wiki
15:13:21 [kasei]
(sorry, muted)
15:13:25 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:13:25 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:13:53 [chimezie]
i need to update the wiki re: my response as well
15:13:54 [john-l]
kasei: Should we split up some more recent comments that discuss several documents?
15:14:19 [john-l]
...: In particular, a recent email discusses aggregates and other topics in one email.
15:15:09 [john-l]
...: I only focused on the service description commentary, but I can help to coordinate feedback.
15:15:44 [ivan]
q+
15:15:46 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Greg to coordinate response to RV-2 (and record it on the comments page)
15:15:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-188 - Coordinate response to RV-2 (and record it on the comments page) [on Gregory Williams - due 2010-02-16].
15:16:11 [ivan]
zakim, unmute me
15:16:11 [Zakim]
Ivan should no longer be muted
15:16:21 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: New PP document should address Jeremy's comment.
15:16:23 [ivan]
q+
15:17:39 [john-l]
topic: Liasons
15:18:03 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:18:03 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:18:05 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: now news from RIF
15:18:19 [AxelPolleres]
not news from other groups either
15:18:20 [john-l]
No news from the various Liasons.
15:18:32 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:18:32 [Zakim]
bglimm was not muted, bglimm
15:18:37 [john-l]
topic: FTF 3
15:18:38 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3
15:18:50 [dcharbon2]
Zakim, unmute me
15:18:50 [Zakim]
dcharbon2 should no longer be muted
15:19:12 [john-l]
bglimm: Planning information up on the Wiki.
15:19:27 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Please start updating that document with your plans.
15:20:09 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:20:09 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:20:18 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Let's start discussing issues wrt query.
15:20:52 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/3
15:20:52 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: I'd like to focus on issues 3, 4, 12, and 36.
15:21:03 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Issue 3 is about subquery syntax.
15:21:47 [john-l]
...: It seems there isn't a lot of dissention around this issue, so I suggest that we close it.
15:21:49 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-3 with the consensus that subqueries do not require a special "subquery keyword" but need to be put in mandatory curly braces
15:22:00 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:22:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm (muted), dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, [Garlik], MattPerry, Souri, john-l, AndyS, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37, Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:22:04 [Zakim]
... (muted), Prateek
15:22:04 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:22:05 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:22:11 [ivan]
ack ivan
15:22:24 [SteveH_]
seconded
15:22:25 [AndyS]
+1
15:22:27 [AxelPolleres]
ack ivan
15:22:28 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:22:28 [bglimm]
+1
15:22:30 [pgearon]
+1
15:22:30 [dcharbon2]
+1
15:22:44 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-3 with the consensus that subqueries do not require a special "subquery keyword" but need to be put in mandatory curly braces
15:22:50 [AxelPolleres]
close ISSUE-3
15:22:50 [trackbot]
ISSUE-3 Subquery syntax (e.g. mandatory curly braces) closed
15:23:27 [john-l]
...: Issue 4: <http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/4>
15:23:29 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery.
15:23:41 [Souri]
+1
15:23:42 [SteveH_]
seconded
15:23:44 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:23:45 [bglimm]
+1
15:23:47 [AndyS]
and SELECT * means al variables visible at top of query?
15:23:48 [AndyS]
+1
15:23:54 [dcharbon2]
+1
15:25:58 [john-l]
Discussion clarifying SELECT *, agreement that it only "descends one level".
15:26:17 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Do we need to amend the proposed resolution?
15:26:18 [AndyS]
SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into subSELECT)
15:26:25 [SteveH_]
+1
15:26:28 [bglimm]
That's how I assumed it would be anyway
15:26:46 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED : Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery and SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into further subSELECTs)
15:26:55 [dcharbon2]
+1
15:26:55 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:26:58 [bglimm]
+1
15:27:04 [pgearon]
+1
15:27:10 [AndyS]
Yes - so did I but the proposal talks about projected variables and we need to eb clear SELECT * works in the subSELECT as well
15:27:10 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery and SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into further subSELECTs)
15:27:19 [Souri]
+1 (decend => descend)
15:28:15 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Next easy issue seems to be issue 12.
15:28:23 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/12
15:28:50 [ivan]
q+
15:28:51 [SteveH_]
actually current draft is ambiguious
15:29:10 [AndyS]
quoll?
15:29:47 [john-l]
ivan: The recent comment might change aggregation and make this issue moot.
15:30:10 [john-l]
ivan: We shouldn't close it until we've addressed that comment.
15:30:22 [AndyS]
q+
15:30:27 [john-l]
SteveH_: I think the two things are independent.
15:30:28 [ivan]
ack ivan
15:30:53 [kasei]
yes
15:31:40 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Could we close this with the understanding that we go forward with the syntax in the WD?
15:32:01 [SteveH_]
not in the WD, that's FILTER as it stands
15:32:06 [LukeWM]
hears loud typing
15:32:10 [kasei]
having trouble hearing you over the typing
15:32:33 [AndyS]
AndyS: Two parts: presense and synatx. Can we agree the need?
15:32:52 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:32:57 [SteveH_]
no
15:33:32 [kasei]
+1
15:34:15 [john-l]
AndyS: The draft is ambiguous in its wording.
15:34:50 [AndyS]
s/AndyS/SteveH/
15:35:02 [kasei]
maybe close this issue and open a new one regarding the syntax of this functionality?
15:36:28 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Can we agree that we need this functionality, but are still undecided about the syntax?
15:37:01 [AxelPolleres]
strawpoll: Shall we go along with HAVING as the keyword for filtering based on aggregate values
15:37:05 [SteveH_]
+1
15:37:07 [kasei]
i still prefer 'FILTER' over 'HAVING', but my resolve is shrinking as time goes on.
15:37:11 [chimezie]
+1
15:37:14 [Souri]
+1
15:37:15 [MattPerry]
+1
15:37:22 [bglimm]
+1
15:37:25 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:37:25 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:37:28 [AlexPassant]
+1
15:37:30 [AndyS]
+1
15:38:22 [john-l]
kasei: I simply prefer using the 'FILTER' term over 'HAVING'.
15:38:38 [john-l]
...: ... but with the same syntax as others have presented.
15:39:04 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: But you might need to apply different conditions to the different terms.
15:39:25 [Souri]
To me HAVING seems a much clearer way than having to say use FILTER with such and such restrictions
15:39:49 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Do we still have resistance to just using 'HAVING'?
15:39:53 [kasei]
0
15:40:03 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:40:03 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:40:04 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:40:26 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:40:29 [AndyS]
+1
15:40:32 [bglimm]
+1
15:40:36 [pgearon]
+1
15:40:53 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:41:21 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/36
15:41:21 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Next up, issue 36.
15:42:18 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing projected with the same name as an existing variable (throwing a static error).
15:42:48 [AndyS]
"variable for select expression"
15:43:38 [AndyS]
Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the pattern of the SELECT.
15:44:45 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
15:44:45 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
15:44:54 [chimezie]
shouldn't that be a noop?
15:46:09 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing a variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the WHERE pattern of that SELECT.
15:46:10 [AndyS]
Sorry - getting me words mixed up
15:47:01 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We allow left-to-right chaining for variables in the WHERE clause, correct?
15:47:22 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:47:22 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:47:32 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:47:38 [SteveH_]
+1
15:47:41 [kasei]
so this wouldn't say anything abotu this, right? (1 as ?x) (1 as ?x)
15:47:46 [dcharbon2]
+1
15:48:08 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: That's covered in the current spec.
15:48:11 [kasei]
right, yeah.
15:48:24 [kasei]
I'm +1 on either way, but wanted to clarify.
15:48:28 [SteveH_]
yeah, kasei's case is covered
15:48:36 [kasei]
good. thanks, AndyS.
15:48:37 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: I think that's handled by binding override.
15:48:43 [john-l]
AndyS: No, that's an error in the current doc.
15:49:29 [kasei]
if it's already covered by the doc, I think the proposal as worded is good.
15:50:10 [AndyS]
+1
15:50:18 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing a variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the WHERE pattern of that SELECT.
15:50:48 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0222.html
15:51:01 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We can work off this summary list for further issues.
15:51:27 [AndyS]
This is only query issues. I skipped non-query issues.
15:52:20 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Issue 8 is also marked as done, so let's address that.
15:52:22 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/8
15:52:38 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: There are some comments on that on the ML.
15:53:00 [AndyS]
q+ to say I think my summary is incomplete
15:53:49 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: You might use FROM clauses in subqueries to do graph merging.
15:53:57 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:54:04 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: It might be ok to restrict it for subselects, though.
15:54:17 [AxelPolleres]
ack AndyS
15:54:17 [Zakim]
AndyS, you wanted to say I think my summary is incomplete
15:54:36 [john-l]
AndyS: LeeF was also indicating that this would be relevant for update.
15:54:46 [AxelPolleres]
related to Dataset descriptions in update?
15:54:52 [john-l]
SteveH_: We're only talking about queries, though, so this might not be relevant.
15:55:52 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: As a basis, the default dataset is inherited.
15:56:20 [john-l]
...: Is it orthogonal to consider whether FROM clauses are allowed in subqueries?
15:56:23 [AxelPolleres]
currently, no FROM/FROM NAME allowed in Query 1.1
15:56:31 [SteveH_]
...subqueries
15:57:04 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0222.html
15:57:18 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We are not able to close issue 8 at this time.
15:57:23 [john-l]
...: Let's move to issue 15.
15:57:42 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/15
15:58:18 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: No special form for aggregates, just use function call syntax.
15:58:47 [AndyS]
There is a synatx issue of "my:agg(DISTINCT ?x)"
15:59:04 [AxelPolleres]
current assumption is that normal functions and aggregates are disjoint?
15:59:09 [AndyS]
I *think* this is OK but I have not had time to check.
15:59:31 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:59:33 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: When would the DISTINCT keyword be allowed?
15:59:43 [AndyS]
There will be some parser dancing - extra rules for function call to avoid.
16:00:04 [SteveH_]
AndyS, yes, the syntax will be a bit murky
16:00:08 [sandro]
Bye folks, RIF meeting starts now.
16:00:19 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:00:22 [dcharbon2]
I have a hard stop at 11, bye guys
16:00:41 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
16:00:55 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We can't reach an official resolution for issue 15.
16:01:15 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:02:27 [AxelPolleres]
andyS: extendible aggregates... problematic to check statically whether being used in FILTERs (if we agree to disallow that)?
16:02:47 [Zakim]
-Ivan
16:02:49 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
16:03:29 [Zakim]
-bglimm
16:04:17 [AxelPolleres]
definitions need to settle around that, adjourned for today, thanks everybody.
16:04:18 [LukeWM]
bye
16:04:20 [Zakim]
-MattPerry
16:04:24 [MattPerry]
bye
16:04:26 [AndyS]
ADJOURNED
16:04:28 [Zakim]
-john-l
16:04:29 [Zakim]
-Souri
16:04:29 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
16:04:29 [AndyS]
Woo - issues closed
16:04:30 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:04:33 [Zakim]
-kasei
16:04:43 [Zakim]
-Prateek
16:04:47 [Zakim]
-pgearon
16:05:00 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, make records public
16:05:11 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, attendees?
16:05:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, AxelPolleres.
16:05:18 [AxelPolleres]
regrets: LeeF
16:05:29 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, list attendees
16:05:29 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, Souri, +1.216.445.aaaa, Sandro, SteveH_, LukeWM, john-l, pgearon, AndyS,
16:05:30 [AndyS]
pgearon - What prioritization of issue do you have? Any interaction with query?
16:05:32 [Zakim]
... MattPerry, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Prateek
16:05:51 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, make records public
16:06:44 [AxelPolleres]
Pgaeron, all editors would be good if you could send a priotity list like Steve/Andy, Greg, Birte did to the list
16:06:54 [AxelPolleres]
Thanks
16:10:59 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
16:12:53 [Zakim]
-??P37
16:17:16 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
16:35:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, [Garlik], in SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
16:35:03 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:35:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, Souri, +1.216.445.aaaa, Sandro, SteveH_, LukeWM, john-l, pgearon, AndyS, MattPerry, Chimezie_Ogbuji,
16:35:07 [Zakim]
... Prateek
18:29:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql
18:41:41 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #sparql
19:19:58 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql