IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-02-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:00:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
17:00:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/09-soap-jms-irc
17:00:14 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:00:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
17:00:16 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
17:00:16 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
17:00:17 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
17:00:17 [trackbot]
Date: 09 February 2010
17:00:44 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
17:00:52 [Zakim]
+alewis
17:01:00 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:01:13 [Zakim]
+padams
17:01:15 [Zakim]
+eric
17:01:34 [Zakim]
+mphillip
17:02:33 [eric]
(Just waiting a moment for Peter and/or Derek
17:02:42 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:03:20 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:03:53 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
17:03:57 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
17:04:11 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 1) Appointment of the scribe
17:04:12 [mphillip]
done
17:04:42 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:04:57 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 2) Approval of prior meeting minutes
17:05:39 [mphillip]
No objections - minutes approved
17:05:52 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 3) Review the agenda
17:06:38 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:07:21 [mphillip]
1 item of other business - can an implementation be spec. compliant without topic support
17:07:23 [mphillip]
?
17:08:11 [mphillip]
Action Mark to raise the question of Topic support as an issue
17:08:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-138 - Raise the question of Topic support as an issue [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-02-16].
17:08:18 [mphillip]
No objections - agenda approved
17:08:30 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 4) Review action items
17:09:13 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:10:19 [mphillip]
Marl: Action 137 is done - will discuss when we talk about the issue
17:10:23 [mphillip]
close action-137
17:10:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-137 Get clarification on Issue 23 closed
17:10:35 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 5) URI specification:
17:11:22 [mphillip]
Eric: An action item has been raised on Oracle in the SCA Bindings TC so we expect progress on Thursday
17:11:36 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 6) Raised issues:
17:11:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.519.aaaa
17:12:54 [mphillip]
Mark: We should close Issue 23 - we have reviewed the related MIME specs and understand that the first MIME part is the root part if no start parm is specified in the contentType
17:13:04 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Close Issue 23 with no action
17:13:18 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 7) Accepting proposals to close open issues
17:13:31 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/25 - Issue 25
17:14:19 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jan/0027.html
17:16:36 [mphillip]
The email proposes changes to the spec to show two examples of contestProperty
17:17:08 [mphillip]
Phil: Missing double quote in the "com.acme.jndi.enable.tracing" property
17:18:07 [mphillip]
No other objections - the revised proposal is accepted (with the quotes corrected)
17:18:39 [mphillip]
action Mark to apply the resolution for issue 25
17:18:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-139 - Apply the resolution for issue 25 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-02-16].
17:19:27 [mphillip]
Eric: Action 134 proposes alternative wording for issue 26
17:19:41 [mphillip]
Original proposal: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/26
17:19:55 [mphillip]
Revised proposal: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0000.html
17:24:25 [mphillip]
No objections - Eric's revised proposal is accepted
17:26:50 [mphillip]
Proposal for issue 24
17:26:51 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/24
17:28:39 [mphillip]
Mark: Need to take out the superfluous "be" before the word "occur" in the proposal linked above
17:29:14 [mphillip]
No objections - proposal is accepted
17:29:39 [mphillip]
action Mark to apply the resolution for issue 24
17:29:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-140 - Apply the resolution for issue 24 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-02-16].
17:29:47 [mphillip]
action Mark to apply the resolution for issue 26
17:29:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-141 - Apply the resolution for issue 26 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-02-16].
17:29:59 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 9) Testing
17:30:26 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html#test0013
17:30:52 [mphillip]
Eric: Added tests to check WSDL precedence
17:31:20 [mphillip]
Eric: This will be main subject for next week - PLEASE REVIEW
17:31:37 [mphillip]
test cases #13, #14, #15, #16
17:32:08 [mphillip]
Out of time
17:32:22 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
17:32:24 [mphillip]
None
17:32:29 [Zakim]
-padams
17:32:30 [Zakim]
- +1.617.519.aaaa
17:32:30 [Zakim]
-mphillip
17:32:32 [Zakim]
-eric
17:32:32 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:32:32 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:32:33 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, eric, mphillip, Peter_Easton, +1.617.519.aaaa
17:32:40 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
17:32:41 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:32:47 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:32:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/02/09-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:57:00 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
19:38:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms