IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-02-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:59:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:59:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/02-soap-jms-irc
16:59:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:59:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:59:10 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:59:10 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
16:59:11 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:59:11 [trackbot]
Date: 02 February 2010
17:00:09 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Feb/0001.html
17:00:18 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:01:17 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
17:01:25 [Zakim]
+mphillip
17:02:14 [mphillip]
Regrets: Phil, Amy, Derek
17:02:27 [Zakim]
+eric
17:02:35 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:02:38 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
17:04:05 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
17:04:48 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 1) Appointment of the scribe
17:04:51 [mphillip]
Mark
17:05:14 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
17:05:29 [mphillip]
Likely to be a short meeting - many regrets
17:05:37 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:06:13 [mphillip]
Mark: action 125 is complete
17:06:19 [mphillip]
close action-125
17:06:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-125 to make the changes for Issue 18 closed
17:06:26 [eric]
zakim, who is here?
17:06:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see mphillip, eric, Peter_Easton
17:06:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, peaston, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, Yves, trackbot
17:06:48 [mphillip]
Eric: action 134 is complete
17:06:50 [mphillip]
close action-134
17:06:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-134 Propose alternative wording to Issue 26 closed
17:07:06 [mphillip]
Mark: action 135 is complete
17:07:11 [mphillip]
close action-135
17:07:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-135 to apply the resolution for Issue 22 closed
17:07:17 [mphillip]
Mark: action 136 is complete
17:07:19 [mphillip]
close action-136
17:07:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-136 to revise the proposal for Issue 25 closed
17:07:37 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI specification:
17:08:05 [mphillip]
Eric: Still waiting for Oracle - we still have the option to submit the RFC using the old legal language
17:09:14 [mphillip]
Eric: Should have some more info. on Thursday
17:11:34 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised issues:
17:12:25 [mphillip]
Eric: Issue 23 is still open - action on Mark to clarify or close
17:12:36 [mphillip]
Action Mark to get clarification on Issue 23
17:12:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-137 - Get clarification on Issue 23 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-02-09].
17:13:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
17:13:24 [mphillip]
Eric: Will skip this and following two agenda items until we have more attendees
17:13:35 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Testing
17:13:53 [mphillip]
Eric: Have added test cases 13, 14, 15, 16 - any feedback
17:14:09 [mphillip]
No comments or feedback at this stage
17:14:30 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Implementations - any updates?
17:14:31 [mphillip]
None
17:14:35 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
17:14:43 [mphillip]
None
17:14:56 [Zakim]
-eric
17:14:58 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:15:00 [Zakim]
-mphillip
17:15:01 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:15:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were mphillip, eric, Peter_Easton
17:15:19 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:15:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/02/02-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:21:04 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
19:19:51 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms