IRC log of wai-wcag on 2010-01-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:59:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-wai-wcag-irc
20:59:52 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:59:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:54 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:59:54 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
20:59:55 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:59:55 [trackbot]
Date: 28 January 2010
21:00:44 [Zakim]
+Cooper
21:01:56 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:02:30 [Zakim]
+??P5
21:02:35 [Ben]
zakim, ??P5 is Ben_Caldwell
21:02:35 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
21:04:42 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
21:07:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.272.aaaa
21:08:09 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.202 is Bruce_Bailey
21:08:09 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
21:08:33 [MichaelC]
regrets+ Sofia_Celic
21:08:38 [MichaelC]
meeting: WCAG
21:08:43 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:09:18 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2010JanMar/0014.html
21:09:23 [MichaelC]
regrets+ Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:10:30 [Loretta]
regrets+ Sofia_Celic
21:10:42 [Loretta]
regrets+ James_Nurthen
21:11:55 [David]
Scribe: David
21:18:43 [Loretta]
regrets+ Andi_Snow_Weaver
21:18:57 [MichaelC]
action-25 due 28 Feb
21:18:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-25 Add a link to the bottom of the WCAG note documents "To send public comment regarding this page" due date now 28 Feb
21:19:04 [MichaelC]
action-26 due 28 Feb
21:19:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-26 Add technique (name only) as per Bugzilla (Allow user to control max no. of flashes per second) due date now 28 Feb
21:19:09 [MichaelC]
action-34 due 28 Feb
21:19:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-34 Create WCAG public work status page due date now 28 Feb
21:19:14 [MichaelC]
action-35 due 28 Feb
21:19:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-35 Improve tracking of techniques and responses for those submitted through tech submission form due date now 28 Feb
21:19:20 [MichaelC]
action-41 due 28 Feb
21:19:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-41 Fix the ARIA techniques which are already available due date now 28 Feb
21:19:25 [MichaelC]
action-50 due 28 Feb
21:19:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-50 Harmonize description of H2 with Flash technique combining adjecent buttons due date now 28 Feb
21:19:29 [MichaelC]
action-59 due 28 Feb
21:19:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-59 Change title of H90 per resolution due date now 28 Feb
21:19:32 [David]
topic: outstanding action items
21:19:35 [MichaelC]
action-67 due 28 Feb
21:19:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-67 Create visual examples of G18... due date now 28 Feb
21:19:40 [MichaelC]
close action-52
21:19:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-52 Change XSLT to accommodate situations like situations like <code><el>input</el> <att>type</att>="submit"</code> closed
21:19:59 [MichaelC]
close action-69
21:19:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-69 Write up additional responses to WAI-ARIA #115 and #211 closed
21:20:49 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
21:20:51 [MichaelC]
action-16: Too old to be meaningful now
21:20:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-16 Draft advisory technique for \"send a confirmation to the user\" notes added
21:21:43 [MichaelC]
close action-16
21:21:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-16 Draft advisory technique for \"send a confirmation to the user\" closed
21:22:07 [Loretta]
action-20: Too old to be meaninful now.
21:22:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-20 Reply to popup link technique submitter notes added
21:22:24 [Loretta]
close action-20
21:22:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-20 Reply to popup link technique submitter closed
21:23:00 [Loretta]
close action-69
21:23:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-69 Write up additional responses to WAI-ARIA #115 and #211 closed
21:24:27 [MichaelC]
action-33 due 28 Feb
21:24:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-33 And Christophe to work on additional boilerplate language about accessibility support due date now 28 Feb
21:24:44 [Ben]
action-68: due Feb 4
21:24:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-68 Draft a response to Wayne Dick's comments notes added
21:25:51 [MichaelC]
action-54 due 28 Feb
21:25:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-54 Add an option to the test procedure, to confirm that the expansion text is present in the pdf file. due date now 28 Feb
21:28:18 [Loretta]
action 12: Too old to be meaninful now.
21:28:18 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 12
21:29:04 [Loretta]
action-12: Too old to be meaninful now.
21:29:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-12 Write a response to submitter for issue \"Avoiding confusion in navigation\" notes added
21:29:46 [Loretta]
close action-12
21:29:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-12 Write a response to submitter for issue \"Avoiding confusion in navigation\" closed
21:30:13 [Loretta]
action-13: Too old to be meaningful now.
21:30:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-13 Write a response to submitter for \"reducing user errors\" notes added
21:30:22 [Loretta]
close action-13
21:30:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-13 Write a response to submitter for \"reducing user errors\" closed
21:31:03 [Loretta]
action 14: Too old to be meaningful now.
21:31:03 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 14
21:31:14 [Loretta]
action-14: Too old to be meaningful now.
21:31:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-14 Write a response to submitter \"Making the functionality of content predictable\" notes added
21:31:44 [Loretta]
close action-14
21:31:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-14 Write a response to submitter \"Making the functionality of content predictable\" closed
21:35:10 [MichaelC]
action-3 due 1 June
21:35:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-3 work on scripting techniques starting this summer due date now 1 June
21:37:22 [David]
topic: Flash techniques survey 1
21:37:28 [Ben]
agenda?
21:37:57 [David]
topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 1.1.1, 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Creating accessible hotspots using invisible button
21:40:22 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
22:13:39 [Zakim]
-Cooper
22:14:20 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
22:14:53 [David]
resolution: Accept as amended the sufficient technique Creating accessible hotstpots using invisible button for SC 1.1.1, 2.4.4, and 2.4.9?
22:20:19 [David]
Topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Supplementing button labels with additional text
22:22:42 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
22:23:12 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
22:34:27 [David]
Resolution: leaving open Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Supplementing button labels with additional text
22:34:58 [David]
action: Andrew to review Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Supplementing button labels with additional text
22:34:58 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Andrew
22:34:58 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. akirkpat2, alahart)
22:36:01 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
22:36:17 [David]
action: akirkpat2 Andrew to review Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Supplementing button labels with additional text
22:36:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-70 - Andrew to review Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Supplementing button labels with additional text [on Andrew Kirkpatrick - due 2010-02-04].
22:36:36 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
22:36:38 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
22:36:39 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
22:36:40 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
22:36:41 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
22:36:43 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:41:58 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
22:41:59 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
22:42:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Cooper, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Ben_Caldwell, +1.202.272.aaaa, Bruce_Bailey, Tim_Boland, Michael_Cooper
23:47:49 [Ben]
Ben has left #wai-wcag