IRC log of tagmem on 2010-01-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:04:03 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tagmem
18:04:03 [RRSAgent]
logging to
18:04:18 [DanC]
trackbot, start meeting
18:04:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
18:04:22 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be TAG
18:04:23 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see TAG_Weekly()1:00PM already started
18:04:23 [trackbot]
Meeting: Technical Architecture Group Teleconference
18:04:24 [trackbot]
Date: 28 January 2010
18:04:34 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
18:04:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Masinter, Raman, Jonathan_Rees, noah, DanC
18:04:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, jar, masinter, Zakim, raman, DanC, noah, trackbot
18:04:39 [jar]
Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
18:04:49 [jar]
Scribe: Larry Masinter
18:04:58 [jar]
scribenick: masinter
18:05:04 [masinter]
DanA is opitional, regrets from Tim
18:05:35 [DanC]
DanC has joined #tagmem
18:05:38 [masinter]
noah notes his tag work is backing up, tempted to cancel, but hoping John can scribe and leaving meeting schedule
18:05:51 [masinter]
topic: approval of minutes from 21st
18:05:58 [Zakim]
18:06:11 [Zakim]
18:06:17 [masinter]
minutes of 21st are approved
18:06:22 [DanC]
to wit
18:06:27 [masinter]
topic: administrative items
18:06:48 [Zakim]
+ +44.163.567.aaaa
18:07:00 [masinter]
Noah: prioritizing agenda: good news in that there is work happening. difficulty getting balance
18:07:08 [masinter]
zakim, aaaa is DanA
18:07:08 [Zakim]
+DanA; got it
18:08:04 [masinter]
noah: request: active in any discussion? please step up and moderate discussion to reach conclusion, summarize different positions, etc.
18:08:13 [ht]
ht has joined #tagmem
18:08:23 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
18:08:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Masinter, Raman, Jonathan_Rees, noah, DanC.a, DanA
18:08:24 [Zakim]
On IRC I see ht, DanC, RRSAgent, jar, masinter, Zakim, raman, noah, trackbot
18:08:24 [ht]
zakim, please call ht-781
18:08:24 [Zakim]
ok, ht; the call is being made
18:08:26 [Zakim]
18:09:07 [DKA]
DKA has joined #tagmem
18:09:26 [masinter]
zakim, DanA is DKA
18:09:26 [Zakim]
+DKA; got it
18:09:27 [DKA]
zakim, who is here?
18:09:28 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Masinter, Raman, Jonathan_Rees, noah, DanC.a, DKA, Ht
18:09:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DKA, ht, DanC, RRSAgent, jar, masinter, Zakim, raman, noah, trackbot
18:09:59 [noah]
topic: W3C TAG position on policy mechanisms for Web APIs and Services
18:10:04 [jar]
18:10:13 [noah]
Email from Frederick Hirsch:
18:11:09 [noah]
The DAP WG is only beginning to consider the privacy topic and would
18:11:09 [noah]
appreciate all help it can obtain from anyone that can help us
18:11:09 [noah]
achieve a good practical result in a reasonable time. Our initial
18:11:09 [noah]
starting point will be to examine the decision of the Geolocation
18:11:09 [noah]
Working Group in more detail.
18:11:27 [noah]
[...describes a proposa...]
18:11:28 [noah]
While we intend to look at each of the assertions made in that
18:11:28 [noah]
resolution and see if and how they would apply to our own set of
18:11:28 [noah]
APIs, we would very much welcome the TAG’s perspective on that
18:11:28 [noah]
18:11:34 [noah]
18:11:55 [noah]
LMM: There was significant unhappiness with geolocation resolution, and I think we should say it's not a good precedent.
18:12:26 [noah]
DAK: As a member of that WG, not sure I can concur
18:12:35 [noah]
LM: Don't concur there was unhappiness?
18:12:43 [noah]
Noah things LM meant "the TAG was unhappy"
18:13:07 [noah]
LM: There was a letter from IETF, and formal objections from Cisco and Center for Privacy and Freedom
18:13:12 [DanC]
q+ to ask whether this decision predates those objections
18:13:20 [noah]
Did I scribe that right?
18:13:28 [DanC]
18:13:38 [noah]
DAK: I spoke to the area director for IETF recently.
18:13:55 [DanC]
"the TAG was unhappy" needs a pointer to records. I'm pretty sure the TAG hasn't decided anything in this space
18:14:45 [noah]
Right, Dan. My recollection is that we had discussion of the unhappiness of TAG members. I also think we did send an email, but not sure "unhappiness" quite characterizes what that email said. Can't find reference now. Can anyone?
18:15:03 [masinter]
dak: there was a meeting. The browser vendors, Google, and our (whose?) opinions were that it was inappropriate things to put privacy hooks into the API
18:15:15 [noah]
18:15:31 [DKA]
18:17:08 [masinter]
dka: the input from the EFP and GeoPriv working group was taken very seriously by the group chairs, and there was a lot of text put into the document. I wasn't a direct participant but I was mentoring someone who was, and my understanding was there was a lot of outreach. Still we still got a formal objection.
18:17:17 [noah]
ack next
18:17:18 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to ask whether this decision predates those objections
18:17:24 [masinter]
18:18:00 [masinter]
dka: i think it was last call, and it was not a single decision
18:18:07 [masinter]
(discussion about chronology)
18:18:23 [masinter]
danc: decision in the GeoLocation working group resolution
18:18:28 [masinter]
18:19:06 [jar]
danc: Did the Geolocation decision (see the email we've been reading) come before the IETF letter, or vice versa?
18:19:13 [noah]
DC: Trying to figure out if the asserted "unhappiness" is cause or effect
18:20:14 [DKA]
18:20:39 [DanC]
I concur with "don't generalize"
18:21:54 [masinter]
What i am trying to say is that the GeoLocation decision was reached after much discussion which seemed to be localized to a single decision about a single API to access a single bit of information: geographic location. Because this was so finely argued and the compromise reached after much discussion and contextualized, the Device API working group should not use this decision as a precedent.
18:22:00 [noah]
Larry mentioned this note from me: , agreed with reasons why issues for Geolocation may not generalize, even if we posit that the geolocation solution was OK for that.
18:22:06 [noah]
ack next
18:22:08 [DanC]
18:22:14 [noah]
18:22:16 [noah]
ack next
18:22:55 [noah]
q+ to get back to Frederick's request
18:22:55 [masinter]
dka: there was some politics around the responses
18:22:59 [masinter]
18:23:05 [noah]
ack next
18:23:22 [noah]
ack next
18:23:23 [Zakim]
noah, you wanted to get back to Frederick's request
18:23:33 [masinter]
danc: frederik hearst seems to be happy with the email exchange, are we done?
18:23:51 [masinter]
noah: gets back to question. His note says:
18:23:55 [noah]
From Frederick's note:
18:23:56 [noah]
Our initial
18:23:56 [noah]
starting point will be to examine the decision of the Geolocation
18:23:56 [noah]
Working Group in more detail. This decision was *not* to include
18:23:56 [noah]
privacy rules as part of the API. That decision is documented with
18:23:56 [noah]
the following Geolocation WG resolution:
18:23:56 [DanC]
s/frederik hearst/Frederick Hirsch/
18:24:57 [masinter]
noah: what he's saying that we're taking this as a possible starting point. Some of us weighed in and the TAG discussed it.
18:25:23 [masinter]
noah: we could more formally say something as the TAG, given the concerns, the TAG wishes to signal real reservations
18:25:29 [masinter]
18:25:30 [noah]
18:25:37 [noah]
ack next
18:25:43 [noah]
q+ to discuss technical solution
18:25:48 [DKA]
18:26:26 [noah]
LM: I spent two hoursin IETF meeting in Stockholm with IETF area directors and WG chairs. Their concern was that a compromise may have been reached, but that was not a good prededent.
18:27:52 [DanC]
(Noah, is what you're saying in your msg? )
18:28:25 [masinter]
noah: I have suggested several times: if you're not going to put it in the API, show that your API has sufficient extensibility mechanism, possibly those that allow you to decide whether extensions are present.... and show how this can be used. (noah explains details of how this can be written, not able to scribe but remember Noah's email)
18:28:39 [noah]
18:28:41 [masinter]
naoh: I'm unhappy to have the document not at least talk about that
18:28:44 [noah]
ack next
18:28:45 [Zakim]
noah, you wanted to discuss technical solution
18:29:52 [masinter]
dka: on the issue of what we tell Frederick, it's appropriate to say that you should not take this as a precedent. There are some specific technical reservations that Google, Opera and Mozilla have to the kind of approach that Noah is suggesting, that essentially boil down to something that is non-enforcable
18:30:04 [masinter]
noah: worth nothing, but shouldn't resolve this
18:30:09 [DanC]
(stronger than "not enforceable"; as I recall, it was "misleading")
18:30:35 [masinter]
noah: ask DanA with help from Larry to draft a short response that you think the TAG should send.
18:30:44 [DanC]
q+ to try "Don't take it as precedent" today
18:30:49 [noah]
ack next
18:30:58 [noah]
ack next
18:30:59 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to try "Don't take it as precedent" today
18:31:02 [masinter]
larry: agrees to review what DKA writes
18:31:54 [DanC]
trackbot, status?
18:32:09 [masinter]
action: Daniel to draft response to Fredrick, short and to the point. Larry to review.
18:32:10 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-380 - Draft response to Fredrick, short and to the point. Larry to review. [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2010-02-04].
18:32:29 [noah]
18:32:37 [masinter]
note: Daniel in tracker is DKA
18:33:28 [noah]
topic: ACTION-351: Workshop on persistence
18:33:44 [masinter]
ht: We've been talking off and on since last summer's F2F about persistent domain names as one component of the reservations people have about using URIs for persistent identifiers
18:35:01 [masinter]
ht: 100 years for now if W3C doesn't exist and MIT screws up, we've discussed many solutions, including new IANA top level domain, or creating some public body to insure the persistence of these domain names. At our discussion in December consensus was we shouldn't take this on, and that we should hold a workshop.
18:35:40 [masinter]
ht: have spoken to director of Digital Curation Center
18:36:09 [DanC]
-> Digital Curation Centre
18:36:28 [masinter]
ht: might be in June
18:36:38 [noah]
I believe Henry said DCC as @ University of Edinburgh
18:36:40 [masinter]
ht: procedural question
18:36:59 [noah]
What does sponsoring involve? Money? Our good name?
18:37:00 [masinter]
... do we agree to approving such a workshop
18:37:16 [noah]
18:37:21 [masinter]
... and colocate a TAG meeting in Edinburgh in June
18:38:01 [masinter]
noah: might have difficulty with late June
18:38:15 [masinter]
(discussion about scheduling and conflict)
18:38:17 [amy]
amy has joined #tagmem
18:38:40 [DanC]
Amy, we're considering a TAG-related workshop in June
18:38:52 [ht]
in Edinburgh
18:38:54 [noah]
and a TAG meeting before or after.
18:39:03 [DanC]
maybe you could dial in, Amy?
18:39:11 [amy]
18:39:15 [amy]
18:39:19 [DanC]
Zakim, passcode?
18:39:19 [Zakim]
the conference code is 0824 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+ tel:+44.117.370.6152), DanC
18:39:39 [noah]
18:39:53 [Zakim]
18:40:10 [DKA]
I'm happy with Edinburgh in June.
18:40:29 [masinter]
noah explains to Amy scheduling issues
18:40:39 [masinter]
18:42:22 [DKA]
...or I would be happy to host the TAG meeting in London around this time as well...
18:42:48 [masinter]
18:42:53 [DanC]
workshp should be at least 1.5 days
18:43:55 [masinter]
(continued discussion of scheduling)
18:44:41 [masinter]
18:46:23 [Zakim]
18:46:31 [amy]
amy has left #tagmem
18:46:41 [noah]
ack next
18:46:54 [noah]
q+ to ask what "sponsoring" means
18:47:02 [noah]
LM: I would argue against this as a priority
18:47:29 [masinter]
noah: could be independent of having a TAG meeting at all
18:47:41 [jar]
The TAG doesn't need to be involved, but it ought to be
18:47:56 [masinter]
noah: you asked that we 'sponsor' this?
18:48:06 [masinter]
ht: be one of the two organizations that is holding the meeting
18:48:08 [masinter]
18:48:14 [masinter]
18:48:17 [noah]
18:48:28 [noah]
ack next
18:49:17 [masinter]
larry: I wonder about XRI and persistence as another constituency
18:49:28 [masinter]
noah: change action back to open with new due dates
18:49:35 [masinter]
danc: wants this to be W3C workshop and not TAG
18:50:14 [masinter]
danc: stop discussion for now
18:50:25 [masinter]
ht: let's talk about this offline (to DanC)
18:50:56 [masinter]
larry: I'm not interested enough to do more as TAG
18:51:36 [masinter]
topic: authoritative metadata
18:52:17 [masinter]
JK not here, moving on
18:52:30 [masinter]
topic: Item 7
18:52:46 [ht]
HST has updated
18:52:59 [masinter]
topic: TAG Contributions to W3C Web Site
18:53:14 [noah]
Ian sent a note asking if TAG want to contribute to new W3C Web Site content:
18:53:19 [noah]
"Another of the 7 areas is "Web Architecture" [3]. We've not yet had
18:53:19 [noah]
the opportunity to flesh out the
18:53:19 [noah]
introduction pages that are linked from there. Right now, the titles
18:53:19 [noah]
of those intros (drawn from Webarch,
18:53:19 [noah]
18:53:27 [noah]
Architecture Principles
18:53:27 [noah]
18:53:27 [noah]
18:53:27 [noah]
Meta Formats
18:53:28 [noah]
Protocol and Meta Format Considerations
18:53:30 [noah]
Internationalization (already done by Richard Ishida)
18:53:55 [masinter]
noah: notes that structure reflects the WebArch document
18:54:25 [masinter]
noah: we talked about this at an early meeeting but didn't find the resoures to do it
18:54:56 [noah]
I also said I thought not just any resource will do. We need people who can write for some particular audience(s), write it well, etc.
18:55:05 [noah]
LM: Who does work?
18:55:07 [noah]
DC: We do.
18:55:31 [jar]
18:55:42 [masinter]
noah: this is where people come to talk about the web. Would the TAG like to help the W3C tells the story
18:57:17 [masinter]
noah: if we could allocate the person-months of writing skill etc.
18:57:49 [masinter]
noah: seeing these things done well is person-weeks or person-months
18:57:56 [masinter]
18:59:17 [jar]
masinter: another approach is to start with what they have and improve it
18:59:40 [DanC]
"This intro text is boilerplate for the beta release of" --
19:00:30 [masinter]
larry: I'm willing to help, but more on the order of hours rather than weeks
19:00:56 [DKA]
q+ to also offer work but not ownership
19:01:02 [DKA]
19:01:14 [masinter]
noah: whatever they do, we'll review it?
19:01:38 [masinter]
danc: let individuals volunteer
19:02:16 [DanC]
(may I record actions on larry and jonathan?)
19:02:40 [jar]
ACTION jar to spend 2 hours helping Ian with
19:02:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-381 - Spend 2 hours helping Ian with [on Jonathan Rees - due 2010-02-04].
19:02:48 [masinter]
raman: this should allow comments and saying we will do it is needed
19:02:58 [masinter]
19:03:00 [jar]
action-381 due 2010-02-11
19:03:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-381 Spend 2 hours helping Ian with due date now 2010-02-11
19:03:42 [noah]
19:03:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-381 -- Jonathan Rees to spend 2 hours helping Ian with -- due 2010-02-11 -- OPEN
19:03:42 [trackbot]
19:03:49 [noah]
Looks good to me.
19:04:57 [DanC]
(I concur, larry, that findings don't communicate stuff well... though I have advocated using the blog genre; I'm not opposed to using the buckets as well or instead.)
19:05:36 [masinter]
larry: i'm wondering whether we should focus on the web site vs. working on findings and web arch and findings.
19:05:47 [masinter]
noah: the charter says how we are supposed to publish results
19:05:49 [noah]
19:05:52 [masinter]
Even if this means updating TAG charter
19:05:53 [masinter]
19:05:58 [noah]
ack next
19:06:12 [Zakim]
19:06:16 [Zakim]
19:06:26 [masinter]
action: larry to review Web Arch web material and make proposals for changes or TAG action
19:06:26 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-382 - Review Web Arch web material and make proposals for changes or TAG action [on Larry Masinter - due 2010-02-04].
19:06:46 [masinter]
topic: resource vs. representation
19:07:59 [noah]
Discussion from last week:
19:08:06 [DanC]
19:08:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-378 -- Dan Connolly to draft suggested text re resource/representation in HTML 5 for discussion with LMM and JAR -- due 2010-02-03 -- OPEN
19:08:06 [trackbot]
19:08:22 [masinter]
larry: htmlwg was going to close the issue, but i asked that it stay open to allow the tag to volunteer to produce a change proposal
19:08:23 [noah]
LM: HTML WG is keeping issue open until tomorrow, 29 January. Does anyone on the TAG want to draft proposed text for them?
19:09:01 [masinter]
lm: they don't need us to produce the proposal, just for someone to commit to produce it
19:09:17 [noah]
DC: I made some progress? Between me and Noah we didn't get it on the agenda for today. I could work on it, but promising dates is hard.
19:09:26 [noah]
NM: Implicitly, not for tomorrow?
19:09:34 [noah]
LM: By tomorrow, we just need a committed date.
19:10:27 [noah]
DC: Maybe we can pick a date.
19:10:35 [masinter]
i suggest March 31
19:10:38 [noah]
LM: How about March 31, after our next F2F?
19:10:45 [noah]
DC: Wonder if they'll accept that.
19:11:01 [noah]
LM: Well, the concern expressed was that Roy couldn't even start for 4 months.
19:13:27 [DanC]
-1 definitoins
19:13:40 [masinter]
noah: proposed action, the TAG will by march 31, deliver definitions plus precise text
19:13:59 [noah]
s/precise text/sample text showing use of those terms in a couple of example sections/
19:14:13 [masinter]
danc: this is an editorial exercise, and his opinion is that isn't a good way to go
19:14:14 [noah]
DC: My opinion, now, is that definitions is not a good way to go.
19:15:13 [masinter]
I suggest we make a commitment to produce, by March 31, a change proposal that meets the stated HTML-WG requirements for change proposals, to address the resource vs. representation issue
19:15:37 [DanC]
I can go with that proposal, as it's silent on definitions
19:15:40 [DKA]
DKA has joined #tagmem
19:16:51 [noah]
RESOLUTION: the TAG will commit to produce, by March 31, a change proposal that meets the stated HTML-WG requirements for change proposals, to address the resource vs. representation issue
19:17:04 [DKA]
19:17:15 [DanC]
19:17:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-378 -- Dan Connolly to draft suggested text re resource/representation in HTML 5 for discussion with LMM and JAR -- due 2010-02-03 -- OPEN
19:17:15 [trackbot]
19:17:31 [masinter]
19:17:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-372 -- Larry Masinter to tell the HTML WG the TAG encourages the direction Roy's headed on resource/representation and endorse his request for more time. -- due 2010-01-20 -- CLOSED
19:17:31 [trackbot]
19:18:16 [noah]
NM: Does ACTION-378 cover it for now?
19:18:19 [noah]
DC: Yes
19:19:25 [noah]
topic: "Speaks for" formalism
19:19:33 [noah]
DC: Did the examples I sent work for you, Larry?
19:19:33 [Zakim]
19:19:54 [DanC]
"Larry and everybody, Do the examples in this make sense? " --
19:20:24 [noah]
19:20:31 [noah]
DC: Don't know is OK.
19:20:34 [masinter]
action: larry to review DanC's email
19:20:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-383 - Review DanC's email [on Larry Masinter - due 2010-02-04].
19:20:37 [noah]
LM: I'll take an action for next week to review.
19:20:50 [noah]
19:21:00 [noah]
DC: Hmm, action is pending review.
19:21:02 [Zakim]
19:22:51 [DanC]
19:22:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-368 -- Dan Connolly to write up version change ontology as blog item -- due 2010-03-01 -- OPEN
19:22:51 [trackbot]
19:23:21 [DanC]
^ an action related to language versioning terminology
19:25:24 [DanC]
close ACTION-371 (edit)
19:25:34 [DanC]
close ACTION-375
19:25:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-375 Schedule discussion of TAG contributions to W3C Web Site (self-assigned, TRIVIAL) closed
19:25:36 [DanC]
close ACTION-371
19:25:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-371 Schedule TAG discussion of DAP WG query on policy (self-assigned) closed
19:26:01 [DanC]
ACTION-163 due 1 Mar
19:26:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-163 Coordinate with Ted to build a sample catalog due date now 1 Mar
19:26:41 [DanC]
. close ACTION-231
19:26:58 [DanC]
19:26:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-232 -- Henry S. Thompson to follow-up to Hausenblas once there's a draft of HTTPbis which has advice on conneg -- due 2010-02-03 -- OPEN
19:26:58 [trackbot]
19:27:14 [DanC]
close ACTION-231
19:27:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-231 Draft replacement for \"how to use conneg\" stuff in HTTP spec closed
19:28:06 [DanC]
action-232 due 29 Jan
19:28:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-232 Follow-up to Hausenblas once there's a draft of HTTPbis which has advice on conneg due date now 29 Jan
19:28:10 [DanC]
19:28:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-232 -- Larry Masinter to follow-up to Hausenblas once there's a draft of HTTPbis which has advice on conneg -- due 2010-01-29 -- OPEN
19:28:11 [trackbot]
19:28:37 [masinter]
adam barth updated mime sniff last week
19:28:41 [masinter]
i haven't reviewed
19:28:54 [masinter]
topic: action-308
19:28:57 [masinter]
19:29:01 [masinter]
19:29:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-308 -- John Kemp to propose updates to Authoritative Metadata and Self-Describing Web to acknowledge the reality of sniffing -- due 2010-01-14 -- PENDINGREVIEW
19:29:01 [trackbot]
19:29:29 [masinter]
topic: action-326
19:29:32 [masinter]
19:29:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-326 -- Henry S. Thompson to track HTML WG progress on their bug 8154 on polyglot documents -- due 2010-01-21 -- PENDINGREVIEW
19:29:32 [trackbot]
19:31:07 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
19:31:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate DanC
19:31:23 [Zakim]
19:31:24 [DanC]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
19:31:48 [DanC]
Zakim, list attendees
19:31:48 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Raman, Masinter, Jonathan_Rees, noah, DanC, DanC.a, +44.163.567.aaaa, Ht, DKA, Amy
19:31:59 [DanC]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
19:32:04 [Zakim]
19:32:05 [Zakim]
19:32:07 [Zakim]
19:32:26 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
19:32:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate DanC
19:32:44 [Zakim]
19:32:45 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has ended
19:32:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were Raman, Masinter, Jonathan_Rees, noah, DanC, DanC.a, +44.163.567.aaaa, Ht, DKA, Amy
19:33:07 [DanC]
s/Amy, we're considering a TAG-related workshop in June//
19:33:13 [DanC]
s/maybe you could dial in, Amy?//
19:33:31 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
19:33:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate DanC
19:35:09 [DanC]
i/close ACTION-371 (edit)/Topic: Review of Pending Actions/
19:35:13 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
19:35:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate DanC
20:35:08 [masinter`]
masinter` has joined #tagmem
21:39:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tagmem