IRC log of dap on 2010-01-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:33:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
14:33:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/01/27-dap-irc
14:33:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:33:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
14:33:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
14:33:36 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 27 minutes
14:33:37 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference
14:33:37 [trackbot]
Date: 27 January 2010
14:34:01 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0189.html
14:34:17 [fjh]
Chair: Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
14:34:27 [fjh]
Present: Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
14:37:12 [darobin]
darobin has joined #dap
14:37:57 [fjh]
Regrets: Paddy_Byers, John_Morris, Laura_Arribas, David_Rogers, Marcin_Hanclik
14:39:57 [fjh]
Regrets+ Marengo_Marco, Claes_Nilsson
14:41:06 [fjh]
Regrets+ Arve_Bersvendsen
14:54:44 [fhirsch]
fhirsch has joined #dap
14:54:46 [nwidell]
nwidell has joined #dap
14:56:23 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
14:57:27 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:57:35 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:57:41 [fjh]
zakim, [IPcaller] is fjh
14:57:41 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
14:59:40 [Zakim]
+??P7
14:59:49 [Zakim]
+AnssiK
14:59:50 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:59:57 [Zakim]
+maxf
15:00:33 [darobin]
Zakim, ??P7 is me
15:00:33 [Zakim]
+darobin; got it
15:00:35 [Zakim]
+ +358.504.86aaaa
15:00:55 [darobin]
Present+ Robin_Berjon
15:01:11 [Zakim]
+nwidell
15:01:24 [fjh]
zakim, aaaa is ilkka
15:01:24 [Zakim]
+ilkka; got it
15:01:26 [darobin]
there's the BONDI meeting at the same time, hence the regrets
15:01:38 [ilkka]
Present+ Ilkka_Oksanen
15:01:43 [nwidell]
Present+ Niklas_Widell
15:02:14 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
15:02:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, darobin (muted), AnssiK, maxf, ilkka, nwidell
15:02:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claes, AnssiK, nwidell, fhirsch, darobin, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, maxf, blassey, fjh, ilkka, shepazu, dom, trackbot
15:02:17 [darobin]
Zakim, pick scribe
15:02:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'pick scribe', darobin
15:02:24 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
15:02:24 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:02:24 [Dzung_Tran]
Dzung_Tran has joined #dap
15:02:25 [darobin]
mmmmm, it can do it :)
15:02:25 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:02:31 [Dzung_Tran]
Present+ Dzung_Tran
15:02:32 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
15:02:32 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
15:02:35 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
15:02:35 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
15:02:38 [tlr]
Present+ ThomasRoessler
15:03:06 [Zakim]
+ +04610801aabb
15:03:23 [fjh]
zakim, aabb is claes
15:03:23 [Zakim]
+claes; got it
15:03:26 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
15:03:45 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:03:48 [dom]
Present+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
15:04:04 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
15:04:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, darobin (muted), AnssiK, maxf, ilkka, nwidell, Thomas (muted), claes, Dom
15:04:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Dzung_Tran, Claes, nwidell, fhirsch, darobin, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, maxf, blassey, fjh, ilkka, shepazu, dom, trackbot
15:04:09 [dom]
zakim, mute me
15:04:09 [Zakim]
Dom should now be muted
15:04:30 [Claes]
zakim, aabb is me
15:04:30 [Zakim]
sorry, Claes, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
15:04:47 [Claes]
zakim, aabb is me
15:04:47 [Zakim]
sorry, Claes, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
15:05:03 [darobin]
for some reason nwidell is not on the victims list!
15:05:08 [Claes]
Present+ Claes_Nilsson
15:05:09 [blassey]
Present+ Brad_Lassery
15:05:16 [darobin]
Niklas
15:05:24 [nwidell]
I sccribed at F2F
15:05:30 [nwidell]
I can do it
15:05:31 [darobin]
Brad is also not on the scribes list
15:05:51 [Zakim]
+[Mozilla]
15:05:54 [dom]
[regrets from me for next two weeks]
15:05:56 [Claes1]
Claes1 has joined #dap
15:06:11 [nwidell]
scribe nwidell
15:06:14 [Claes1]
Present Claes_Nilsson
15:06:28 [dom]
ScribeNick: nwidell
15:06:29 [nwidell]
ok thanks
15:06:38 [nwidell]
ScribeNick: nwidell
15:07:04 [nwidell]
Agenda ok
15:07:10 [nwidell]
Announcements:
15:07:15 [fjh]
The Contacts API has now made it officially as First Public
15:07:21 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20100121/ Contacts API FPWD
15:07:22 [fjh]
Working Draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20100121/
15:07:23 [dom]
ack me
15:08:13 [nwidell]
Minutes from January 20th
15:08:14 [fjh]
20 Jan
15:08:16 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/att-0167/minutes-2010-01-20.html
15:08:41 [Suresh]
Suresh has joined #dap
15:08:53 [nwidell]
Topic: Policy
15:08:55 [Suresh]
Present+ first_last
15:09:06 [darobin]
Present+ Suresh
15:09:08 [Suresh]
Present+ Suresh_Chitturi
15:09:22 [dom]
s/Present+ first_last//
15:09:22 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0168.html
15:09:44 [Suresh]
no concentration:-)
15:09:50 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0185.html
15:10:47 [nwidell]
fjh: we need to make a decision on how to continue with security
15:11:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.972.373.aacc
15:11:14 [dom]
q+ to propose that the next step on this would be a concrete API proposal from REST-proponents
15:11:19 [fjh]
s/security/ the Lest vs API issue, please review discussions on the list
15:11:20 [dom]
ISSUE-66?
15:11:20 [trackbot]
ISSUE-66 -- Investigation around Virtual Web Devices / REST-ful oriented APIs -- OPEN
15:11:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/66
15:11:22 [dom]
ack me
15:11:22 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to propose that the next step on this would be a concrete API proposal from REST-proponents
15:11:22 [fjh]
ack dom
15:12:07 [nwidell]
dom: It is not clear how REST-ful APIs would help. We need a concrete REST proposal
15:12:25 [nwidell]
... and then make a decision.
15:12:52 [nwidell]
fjh: no decision/resolution on this call
15:13:17 [dom]
ISSUE-66: could use a concrete API proposal to see how the various obstacles that have been evoked would be handled
15:13:17 [trackbot]
ISSUE-66 Investigation around Virtual Web Devices / REST-ful oriented APIs notes added
15:13:30 [nwidell]
thanks dom
15:13:52 [darobin]
ACTION: Robin to contact Mark about a concrete LREST proposal
15:13:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-88 - Contact Mark about a concrete LREST proposal [on Robin Berjon - due 2010-02-03].
15:14:20 [fjh]
action-85?
15:14:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-85 -- Paddy Byers to provide his thoughts on LREST based on experience from BONDI's earlier discussions on the same -- due 2010-01-27 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:14:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/85
15:14:22 [nwidell]
fjh: Please look on the list so we can have a decision soon
15:14:23 [dom]
close ACTION-85
15:14:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-85 Provide his thoughts on LREST based on experience from BONDI's earlier discussions on the same closed
15:14:30 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0187.html
15:14:48 [nwidell]
fjh: Concerned in progress in security
15:15:06 [fjh]
goal to publish FPWD of security requirements, what needs to be added
15:15:17 [fjh]
action-16?
15:15:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-16 -- Bryan Sullivan to help review/compare device capabilities and features -- due 2009-11-02 -- OPEN
15:15:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/16
15:15:29 [fjh]
action-46?
15:15:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-46 -- Daniel Coloma to provide input of capability definition and semantics -- due 2009-11-10 -- OPEN
15:15:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/46
15:16:01 [nwidell]
fjh: We need progress on these actions (16+46)
15:16:04 [Zakim]
+AnssiK.a
15:16:12 [fjh]
action-45?
15:16:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-45 -- David Rogers to provide use case with threat model scenarios -- due 2009-11-10 -- OPEN
15:16:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/45
15:16:22 [fjh]
action-48?
15:16:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-48 -- Suresh Chitturi to propose a definition for API access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement -- due 2009-11-10 -- OPEN
15:16:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/48
15:16:35 [fjh]
action-79?
15:16:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-79 -- Paddy Byers to integrate his use cases in policy requirements -- due 2010-01-13 -- OPEN
15:16:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/79
15:16:41 [fjh]
action-77?
15:16:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-77 -- John Morris to provide a discussion of requirements for privacy -- due 2010-01-19 -- OPEN
15:16:41 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/77
15:17:09 [nwidell]
fjh: We need to have progress on security use cases:
15:17:58 [Zakim]
-AnssiK
15:17:59 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/ Policy requirements editors draft
15:18:30 [nwidell]
suresh: We have not decided how to use features in assoc. with policies
15:18:43 [dom]
ACTION-48 due 2010-02-10
15:18:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-48 Propose a definition for API access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement due date now 2010-02-10
15:19:15 [Suresh]
Will complete action-48 by Feb 10
15:19:16 [nwidell]
fjh: We need to have something before f2f
15:20:00 [fjh]
Sysinfo, ISSUE-63, encrypted attribute,
15:20:06 [dom]
ISSUE-63?
15:20:06 [trackbot]
ISSUE-63 -- network API: "encrypted" property is meaningless -- RAISED
15:20:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/63
15:20:09 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0171.html
15:20:18 [fjh]
issue-63?
15:20:18 [trackbot]
ISSUE-63 -- network API: "encrypted" property is meaningless -- RAISED
15:20:18 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/63
15:20:51 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0177.html MaxF take on encrypted attribute
15:20:59 [nwidell]
fjh: recaps discussion on issue-63
15:21:55 [dom]
[isn't that backward though? shouldn't we remove it until it gets properly defined?]
15:22:00 [maxf]
I'm happy to, yes
15:22:05 [tlr]
q+
15:22:06 [nwidell]
max: will update according to consensus
15:22:12 [Dzung_Tran]
I think just remove it for now
15:22:14 [tlr]
ack thomas
15:22:15 [darobin]
[conversely we could leave it in to get feedback]
15:22:55 [nwidell]
tlr: Wants to remove encrypted due to risk of misuse (more harm than benefit)
15:23:04 [dom]
[I would remove it, and maybe add an editors note on getting feedback around "secure connection"]
15:23:13 [darobin]
[works for me]
15:23:18 [Dzung_Tran]
works for me too
15:23:59 [nwidell]
... until there is an useful definition of secure channel. More specification is needed
15:24:22 [maxf]
q+ to say that there's no longer a list of available networks, only current
15:24:25 [nwidell]
... to indicate how the encrypted channel relates to what the app is using.
15:25:06 [tlr]
maxf, I've had my computer on several network links for a number of times
15:25:16 [tlr]
s/for a/a/
15:25:20 [maxf]
tlr: I mean through the API
15:25:28 [darobin]
s/tlr:/tlr,
15:25:33 [dom]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: remove encrypted attribute from Network interface in sysinfo
15:25:43 [fjh]
proposed resolution: remove encrypted property from API
15:26:06 [maxf]
"PROPOSED": does that mean I should edit?
15:26:12 [maxf]
or wait for minute approval?
15:26:46 [nwidell]
fjh: Prefer to remove right away
15:26:53 [maxf]
ok, I'll edit
15:27:02 [maxf]
done
15:27:06 [dom]
ISSUE-63: we remove the encrypted attribute from network interface before FPWD
15:27:06 [trackbot]
ISSUE-63 network API: "encrypted" property is meaningless notes added
15:27:09 [dom]
close ISSUE-63
15:27:09 [trackbot]
ISSUE-63 network API: "encrypted" property is meaningless closed
15:27:54 [dom]
RESOLUTION: remove encrypted attribute from Network interface in sysinfo
15:28:00 [nwidell]
Topic: API
15:28:03 [dom]
s/<dom> RESOLUTION/<nwidell> RESOLUTION/
15:28:22 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0170.html CfC for SysInfo FPWD
15:28:32 [nwidell]
darobin: CofC SysInfo objections?
15:28:51 [fjh]
I recommend we add additional text regarding status of document in FPWD,
15:28:58 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0192.html Claes question on completeness of scope of SysInfo for FPWD
15:29:10 [nwidell]
Claes: maybe we should add a few more things
15:29:19 [fhirsch]
Implementers should be aware that this document is not stable. Implementers who are not taking part in the discussions are likely to find the specification changing out from under them in incompatible ways. Vendors interested in implementing this document before it eventually reaches the Candidate Recommendation stage should join the aforementioned mailing lists and take part in the discussions.
15:29:41 [nwidell]
darobin: We can certainly add things later
15:29:43 [fhirsch]
this is possible additional boilerplate text for all our documents
15:29:58 [nwidell]
darobin: we have flexibility
15:30:06 [AnssiK]
+1 to fjh provided boilerplate
15:30:30 [nwidell]
Claes: would like to add a few more sensor apis, wants to be sure that we can add them later
15:31:05 [nwidell]
darobin: encourages a proposal on the additional apis, or at least log an issue
15:32:02 [nwidell]
fjh: proposes some extra boilerplate text to indicate that document might change
15:32:52 [dom]
tlr, can you take the action of getting SysInfo published as FPWD? I can probably take care of the transition request, but probably not of the publication itself
15:33:00 [nwidell]
RESOLUTION: continue with CofC for SysInfo
15:33:10 [dom]
ACTION: dom to request transition of Sysino to FPWD
15:33:10 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-89 - Request transition of Sysino to FPWD [on Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux - due 2010-02-03].
15:33:17 [nwidell]
darobin: calendar/messaging
15:33:26 [tlr]
dom, ok
15:33:31 [tlr]
q+
15:33:31 [dom]
s/continue with CofC for SysInfo/publish SysInfo as FPWD/
15:33:36 [maxf]
q-
15:33:38 [nwidell]
darobin: please provide feeback
15:33:50 [dom]
ack me
15:33:58 [nwidell]
oops sorry
15:34:08 [tlr]
ack thomas
15:34:27 [fjh]
sysinfo link - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0170.html
15:34:28 [fjh]
(Robin)
15:34:36 [nwidell]
tlr: looking at calendar. Different from vcalendar format in not useful way
15:34:42 [fjh]
Calendar draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0182.html
15:34:59 [dom]
ACTION: thomas to deal with publication of SysInfo as FPWD
15:34:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-90 - Deal with publication of SysInfo as FPWD [on Thomas Roessler - due 2010-02-03].
15:35:10 [nwidell]
tlr: what should be the relationship between vcard/contacts and vcalendar/Calendar.
15:35:20 [Suresh]
q+
15:35:22 [fjh]
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/calendar/
15:35:23 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0198.html Dom's comments on Calendar API (including points on recurrence)
15:35:23 [darobin]
ack Suresh
15:35:30 [nwidell]
... if we don't get alignment we might end in big trouble.
15:36:13 [nwidell]
suresh: studied what currents implementations do instead of the focus on specs
15:36:33 [nwidell]
... tried to follow similar model as contacts, find common intersection
15:36:56 [tlr]
q+
15:37:03 [nwidell]
... wrt compatibilities we need to look at the differences between proposal and vcalendar
15:37:19 [darobin]
ack thomas
15:37:22 [nwidell]
... but comments (from mail) are valid observations.
15:38:06 [nwidell]
tlr: (soapbox) I don't want to built in incompatibilities
15:38:49 [darobin]
q+
15:38:53 [darobin]
ack me
15:39:07 [nwidell]
... (didn't get the last part)
15:39:45 [nwidell]
darobin: intersection what is specified/what is available
15:40:20 [darobin]
robin: intersection of what is available and compatible subset of specifications
15:40:45 [nwidell]
suresh: we will look into vcalendar, but also look at icalendar
15:40:54 [tlr]
q+ to also suggest taking this to the W3C/IETF liaison
15:41:16 [nwidell]
... will provide some feedback on the differences
15:41:24 [fjh]
ack thomas
15:41:24 [Zakim]
Thomas, you wanted to also suggest taking this to the W3C/IETF liaison
15:41:24 [dom]
[should we raise on issue on data model differences with ical (possible vcard too)?]
15:41:27 [darobin]
ACTION: Suresh to investigate how to produce an intersection of existing APIs that is also a compatible subset of vCalendar/vCard
15:41:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-91 - Investigate how to produce an intersection of existing APIs that is also a compatible subset of vCalendar/vCard [on Suresh Chitturi - due 2010-02-03].
15:41:48 [tlr]
dom, yes
15:41:52 [darobin]
ISSUE: difference in data model between Contacts/Calendar APIs and vCard/vCalendar
15:41:52 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-71 - Difference in data model between Contacts/Calendar APIs and vCard/vCalendar ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/71/edit .
15:42:28 [darobin]
ACTION: tlr to give a heads up to the IETF/W3C liaison for review and input from IETF around PIM
15:42:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-92 - Give a heads up to the IETF/W3C liaison for review and input from IETF around PIM [on Thomas Roessler - due 2010-02-03].
15:42:44 [dom]
ACTION-92 due 2010-03-03
15:42:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-92 Give a heads up to the IETF/W3C liaison for review and input from IETF around PIM due date now 2010-03-03
15:43:14 [nwidell]
darobin: That summarizes API topics
15:43:25 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
15:43:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, darobin, maxf, ilkka, nwidell, Thomas, claes, Dom, [Mozilla], +1.972.373.aacc, AnssiK.a
15:43:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Suresh, Claes1, AnssiK, Dzung_Tran, nwidell, fhirsch, darobin, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, maxf, blassey, fjh, ilkka, shepazu, dom, trackbot
15:43:49 [fjh]
Messaging draft available http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0183.html
15:43:51 [nwidell]
messaging:
15:43:56 [dom]
[I read Messaging API, didn't have any real comments]
15:44:37 [fjh]
suresh notes messaging and contacts need to be consistent, integrated
15:44:42 [tlr]
q+
15:45:06 [Suresh]
and the same with Calendar and Messaging
15:45:13 [fjh]
ack Thomas
15:45:24 [nwidell]
darobin: fix consistency later in the process
15:45:40 [darobin]
s/later/a little bit later/
15:45:42 [nwidell]
tlr: one of the patterns to use is to use URIs as soon as possible
15:46:21 [nwidell]
... e.g SMS URI and SMS api use together.
15:46:26 [darobin]
ISSUE: usage of URIs for sms, tel:, etc in PIM APIs
15:46:26 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-72 - Usage of URIs for sms, tel:, etc in PIM APIs ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/72/edit .
15:46:31 [nwidell]
q+
15:46:38 [darobin]
ack nwidell
15:46:39 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
15:46:40 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
15:46:42 [fjh]
q+ to ask for clarification on the uri issue
15:47:29 [dom]
(I think we already had an issue for the uri schemes discussion: ISSUE-54)
15:47:31 [dom]
ISSUE-54?
15:47:31 [trackbot]
ISSUE-54 -- What messaging use cases cannot be fulfilled by existing URI schemes (mailto, sms, mms)? -- RAISED
15:47:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/54
15:47:44 [dom]
[shall I close the dup ISSUE-72?]
15:47:53 [tlr]
q+
15:47:56 [fjh]
ack fjh
15:47:56 [Zakim]
fjh, you wanted to ask for clarification on the uri issue
15:48:06 [tlr]
issue-72
15:48:07 [tlr]
issue-72?
15:48:07 [trackbot]
ISSUE-72 -- Usage of URIs for sms, tel:, etc in PIM APIs -- RAISED
15:48:07 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/72
15:48:12 [dom]
[ok, that's a different perspective indeed]
15:48:21 [tlr]
ack thomas
15:49:16 [darobin]
[ISSUE-54 is SMS.send("foo") versus <a href='sms:+336...?body=foo'>text robin</a>]
15:49:55 [darobin]
q?
15:50:24 [nwidell]
Topic: AoB
15:50:44 [fjh]
tlr clarifies that ISSUE-54 relates to handing control to another app, versus ISSUE-72 and ability of APIS to work with URIs
15:50:59 [nwidell]
thanks fjh
15:51:18 [Zakim]
-darobin
15:51:18 [nwidell]
darobin: gentle reminder to do reviews
15:51:19 [Zakim]
-ilkka
15:51:20 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:51:21 [Zakim]
-fjh
15:51:21 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:51:23 [Zakim]
-claes
15:51:25 [Zakim]
-maxf
15:51:26 [Zakim]
- +1.972.373.aacc
15:51:29 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:51:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/27-dap-minutes.html fjh
15:51:30 [Zakim]
-nwidell
15:51:30 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has left #dap
15:51:34 [Zakim]
-[Mozilla]
15:51:52 [Zakim]
-AnssiK.a
15:51:54 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
15:51:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were fjh, AnssiK, maxf, darobin, +358.504.86aaaa, nwidell, ilkka, Thomas, +04610801aabb, claes, Dom, [Mozilla], +1.972.373.aacc
15:52:39 [fjh]
Regrets- Claes_Nilsson
15:52:49 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:52:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/27-dap-minutes.html fjh
16:01:22 [darobin]
close action-88
16:01:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 Contact Mark about a concrete LREST proposal closed
16:01:37 [darobin]
RRSAgent, stop