IRC log of ua on 2010-01-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:58:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
17:58:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc
17:58:59 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:58:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
17:59:01 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
17:59:01 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
17:59:02 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
17:59:02 [trackbot]
Date: 21 January 2010
17:59:19 [sharper]
zakim, code?
17:59:19 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sharper
17:59:53 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
18:00:15 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
18:00:22 [Zakim]
+??P1
18:00:40 [sharper]
zakim, ??P1 is sharper
18:00:40 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
18:01:30 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
18:01:47 [jeanne]
zakim, code?
18:01:47 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jeanne
18:01:54 [KimPatch]
KimPatch has joined #ua
18:01:58 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
18:02:07 [Zakim]
+Greg
18:02:17 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
18:02:39 [Zakim]
+ +0190476aaaa
18:02:59 [kford]
Agenda+ Review Action Items - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open
18:03:00 [kford]
Agenda+ Discuss 4.9 on access to content that may impact accessibility
18:03:02 [kford]
Agenda+ Discuss 3.1 on access to alternative content
18:03:03 [kford]
Agenda+ Editor's draft and publication prep – What changes have we made? What areas do we want feedback on? Group comes up with details and Jeanne will write.
18:03:05 [kford]
Agenda+ Review proposals/survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/
18:03:07 [kford]
Agenda+ F2F - 2/24-26 – attendance survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100119/
18:03:09 [Zakim]
+ +035840024aabb
18:03:33 [Zakim]
+KimPatch
18:03:48 [kford]
Chair: Jim_Allen, Kelly_Ford
18:03:55 [kford]
rrsagent make minutes
18:04:02 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:04:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-minutes.html kford
18:04:11 [kford]
regrets: Jim, Jan
18:04:24 [Zakim]
+??P7
18:05:31 [Zakim]
- +035840024aabb
18:05:58 [kford]
Scribe: Kim
18:07:44 [KimPatch]
new members, introductions
18:09:20 [kford]
Group all introducing themselves.
18:09:29 [kford]
Mark do you want to type an intro?
18:10:05 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
18:10:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see sharper, Jeanne, Greg, [Microsoft], +0190476aaaa, KimPatch, ??P7
18:10:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see KimPatch, Greg, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, kford, sharper, mhakkinen, trackbot
18:10:20 [kford]
zakim, microsoft is kford
18:10:20 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
18:11:08 [jeanne]
present+ sharper, Jeanne, Greg, Bim, Kelly, Patrick, Kim, Mark
18:11:19 [jeanne]
zakim, P7 is really Patrick
18:11:19 [Zakim]
sorry, jeanne, I do not recognize a party named 'P7'
18:11:34 [jeanne]
zakim, ??P7 is really Patrick
18:11:34 [Zakim]
+Patrick; got it
18:11:48 [jeanne]
zakim, +019 is really Bim
18:11:48 [Zakim]
+Bim; got it
18:13:53 [kford]
zakim take up item 1
18:14:04 [kford]
zakim, take up item 1
18:14:04 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Review Action Items - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open" taken up [from kford]
18:14:45 [kford]
zakim, close item 1
18:14:45 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Review Action Items - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open, closed
18:14:47 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:14:48 [Zakim]
2. Discuss 4.9 on access to content that may impact accessibility [from kford]
18:14:55 [kford]
zakim, take up item 2
18:14:55 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Discuss 4.9 on access to content that may impact accessibility" taken up [from kford]
18:15:50 [jeanne]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0021.html
18:15:59 [patrickhlauke]
patrickhlauke has joined #ua
18:17:21 [KimPatch]
Kelly: 4.9 talks about giving the user some control over content that may produce accessibility -- deals with multimedia and a multitude of other things. Need someone willing to drive 4.9 and consolidate thinking and look for consistency.
18:17:39 [kford]
Mark, have you had an opportunity to review this message? Any interest in owning 4.9 and driving it?
18:17:50 [mhakkinen]
it could.
18:18:07 [mhakkinen]
i mean, yes, assuming I make headway on my other actions.
18:18:35 [KimPatch]
Correction:... over content that may reduce accessibility...
18:18:46 [kford]
Several of your items are in this area already. Let's call you the owner and you make this one happen. Feel free to pull others in.
18:18:58 [mhakkinen]
ok
18:20:10 [kford]
Agreed, Mark owns 4.9. Make it happen.
18:20:17 [kford]
zakim, close item 2
18:20:17 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Discuss 4.9 on access to content that may impact accessibility, closed
18:20:19 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:20:21 [Zakim]
3. Discuss 3.1 on access to alternative content [from kford]
18:20:30 [kford]
zakim, take up item 3
18:20:30 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Discuss 3.1 on access to alternative content" taken up [from kford]
18:21:23 [jeanne]
Guideline 3.1 Provide access to alternative content.
18:21:23 [jeanne]
3.1.1 Notification of Alternative Content: Provide a global option for the user to be notified of alternatives to rendered content (e.g., short text alternatives, long descriptions, captions).
18:21:23 [jeanne]
3.1.2 Configurable Default Rendering: Provide the user with the global option to set which type of alternative to render by default. If the alternative content has a different height and/or width, then the user agent will reflow the viewport. (Level A)
18:21:23 [jeanne]
3.1.3 Browse and Render: The user can browse the alternatives and render them according to the following (Level A):
18:21:26 [jeanne]
* (a) text alternative @@Editors' Note: this criterion is under development@@
18:21:28 [jeanne]
* (b) captions
18:21:30 [jeanne]
* (c) audio descriptions
18:21:32 [jeanne]
* (d) sign language video
18:21:34 [jeanne]
* (e) full text alternative
18:21:36 [jeanne]
* to replace...
18:21:38 [jeanne]
* (a) synchronized alternatives for time-based media (e.g., captions, audio descriptions, sign language) can be rendered at the same time as their associated audio tracks and visual tracks, and @@Implied in 2.3 in UAAG10@@
18:21:41 [jeanne]
* (b) non-synchronized alternatives (e.g., short text alternatives, long descriptions) can be rendered as replacements for the original rendered content. If the new item has different dimensions, then a user option controls whether the dimensions of the original content are used or the dimensions of the new content, which will cause the document to reflow accordingly.
18:21:46 [jeanne]
3.1.4 Available Programmatically: If an alternative is plain text (e.g., short text alternative), then it is available programmatically, even when not rendered. (Level A)
18:21:49 [jeanne]
3.1.5 Rendering Alternative (Enhanced): Provide the user with the global option to configure a cascade of types of alternatives to render by default, in case a preferred type is unavailable. If the alternative content has a different height and/or width, then the user agent will reflow the viewport. (Level AA)
18:22:18 [jeanne]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0026.html
18:23:05 [KimPatch]
Kelly: 3.1 a few different issues -- most notably w 3.1-3.3 -- numbering issue? Greg e-mail.
18:23:45 [KimPatch]
Greg: briefly, definition of alternative content, so raw HTML view isn't considered as alternative content for example
18:24:54 [KimPatch]
Great: I'm not sure 3.1.1 not sure achieves goal, 3.1.2 text error, 3.1.4 availability of alternative content -- facilitate programmatic access,we don't define plaintext
18:25:39 [KimPatch]
Greg: there are some cases where you don't want to automatically expand the containers instead do scrollingor provide some or else in interface like spreadsheet
18:27:28 [KimPatch]
Patrick: reflow of everything else makes a lot of sense -- it's more about making sure it's available, making it discoverable rather than notify actively -- they can still be something that the user has to take an action, just a matter of wording. If alternative text is too long -- I would agree with that if there was a better way of presenting that when the user requests that's a valid...
18:27:30 [KimPatch]
...approach. So definitely being careful with the wording. Needs to be provision when it's not just plain text.
18:27:51 [KimPatch]
Jeanne: I like discoverable
18:28:07 [KimPatch]
Greg: need to be a little bit more proactive
18:29:06 [KimPatch]
Jeanne: it does solve the problem of single-line text field -- to notify people. Use case single line text input field where the content is overflowing and currently no browser gives you a notification that there's more text to be found but having it be discoverable as opposed to a notification would cover that.
18:30:05 [KimPatch]
Greg: it's important for user to know when there is scrolling that there is something to scroll to
18:31:21 [KimPatch]
Greg: today all browsers would fail -- no scrolling on single-line text boxes. Key question is what is the minimum requirement we want to have for the notifying or making discoverable the availability of altered content.
18:32:14 [KimPatch]
Patrick: discoverability -- visual feedback one possibility but make sure we don't hardcod it
18:33:06 [KimPatch]
Greg: visually indicate all elements that have alternative content available - I think we're pretty much talking just about visual here. Visually indicated, and all that are available at the same time
18:35:17 [KimPatch]
Bim: idea of having an indication of alternate content -- would be the user agents responsibility to make the access to that keyboard navigable
18:35:46 [KimPatch]
Bim: concerned me long time that -- recommending people use captions instead of alt text
18:36:54 [KimPatch]
Patrick: captions rather than alt text -- hopefully that will be so presumably with better aria support -- also with, tied to better descriptions
18:38:20 [KimPatch]
Kelly: as much as possible we've tried to be specification neutral in success criteria -- today the agent may use aria to satisfy that criteria but five years from now there may be some other technology. But we've tried to do, companion document, techniques document for each success criteria the intent of the success criteria -- if you're user agent what do we really want you to do here,...
18:38:22 [KimPatch]
...some examples, and then some resources. I think example you just outlined with aria is a good example of how you achieve the success criteria.
18:39:52 [KimPatch]
Greg: referring to IVR, call trees things like that -- not sure whether the conflict of alternative conflict applies enough today, but I imagine that could. Choosing between having a tone indicating call versus prerecorded voice indicating call. As in theory we are supposed to be technology neutral -- hoping on getting peoples input about whether we should address that here -- totally speech...
18:39:54 [KimPatch]
...output Web browser
18:40:06 [sharper]
FireVox
18:40:30 [sharper]
http://www.firevox.clcworld.net/
18:40:47 [KimPatch]
Kelly: accessibility nothing jumps immediately to mind, but certainly languages, phone based browser and its reading back everything and it has a verbal interface. There it might be applicable, but I don't have a good real-world example yet
18:42:15 [KimPatch]
Great: something that's not using HTML, we're all familiar with how alternative content works there. Using Skype or something like that -- and Internet base for web-based system for conference calling, for example. Pre-recorded message like to have been disconnected. Do we need to address, alternative content might be needed.
18:43:27 [KimPatch]
Kelly: a couple of things fall out of this
18:43:29 [KimPatch]
1. maybe this is an area where we want feedback on next draft
18:43:31 [KimPatch]
2. proposals for cleaning particular area out
18:43:52 [KimPatch]
Patrick: I can have a look at 3.1 in its entirety, bring it to the next meeting
18:44:36 [jeanne]
action: PatrickL to review 3.1 with proposal for a clean-up.
18:44:36 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - PatrickL
18:45:07 [jeanne]
action: PL to review 3.1 with a proposal for clean-up due in 2 weeks
18:45:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-263 - Review 3.1 with a proposal for clean-up due in 2 weeks [on Patrick Lauke - due 2010-01-28].
18:45:36 [kford]
zakim, close item 3
18:45:36 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Discuss 3.1 on access to alternative content, closed
18:45:37 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:45:38 [Zakim]
4. Editor's draft and publication prep – What changes have we made? What areas do we want feedback on? Group comes up with details and Jeanne will write. [from kford]
18:45:49 [kford]
zakim, take up item 5
18:45:49 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Review proposals/survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/" taken up [from kford]
18:46:01 [Greg]
Re 3.1, Visual-output UA should provide the user option to have it “visually highlight all” content that has alternative content. However, for audio-output UA it would instead presumably audibly highlight content that has alternative content *when it’s being played/read*. That is, it’s indicated one-at-a-time while going through the document (or part of it) sequentially. The visual...
18:46:03 [Greg]
...equivalent woul
18:46:04 [Greg]
d be to put notification on the status bar when the keyboard focus is moved onto an element that has alternative content, which would NOT satisfy the intent of this SC.
18:47:00 [kford]
Simon's proposal on 22.
18:47:02 [kford]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0009.html
18:47:42 [KimPatch]
Greg: pasted in link that clarifies audio browsing and difference
18:51:08 [KimPatch]
Reviewing Simons proposal
18:51:24 [kford]
Group reviewing Simon's proposal.
18:51:31 [KimPatch]
Kelly: I'd vote accept
18:51:40 [kford]
KFord: From my perspective I'd vote to accept.
18:53:39 [KimPatch]
Patrick: only thing the jumps out at me is it about if it's hidden content -- accordion style expand contract with different sections and we say explodes that even if it's hidden, and taking in practical terms how the user agent would be able to understand, or if there some other mechanism to you a would have to do to force the paring container to be visible. Curious about how the UA would...
18:53:40 [KimPatch]
...do it in the first place.
18:55:24 [KimPatch]
Simon: voted at the time anyway so CSS display attributes can easily be switched on and off, and can be accessed just that the UA decides it's not going to be displayed when the rendering engine starts. Timestamp -- you can also search within that file, just not actually displayed at the time. Useful for locating areas of animations or videos you want to zip through or search within that.
18:56:06 [KimPatch]
Kelly: say I had a menu, said pick your color. When the user clicks, says red, blue, green. When I do a find for blue what would you expect to happen?
18:56:30 [KimPatch]
Simon: simple find, show blue, advanced find, find every instance
18:56:51 [KimPatch]
Kelly: what if UA could expand because requires user interaction to expand?
18:57:18 [KimPatch]
Kelly: if displays everything no matter what actually creates other problems
18:58:27 [KimPatch]
Patrick: I can envision cases where the changes more dramatic than simply flipping visibility on and off -- triple nested constructs were UA may have a tough time, finds and matches but then triggers a whole range of different stylings because even though actual container contains that word, parent it's not visible, might need more of an algorithm to say go off the tree and make sure it's...
18:58:29 [KimPatch]
...visible throughout
18:58:54 [KimPatch]
Simon: just grab the surrounding text so you can see what the surrounding text is
18:59:47 [KimPatch]
Kelly: we have other guidelines like this -- something is done through script that the user agent can't detect. We have a qualification. I still think this is good to get to the cases where we want. Might want to tweak the examples.
19:00:39 [Greg]
Re searching stuff not currently visible, AND re expanding containers to accommodate their content, many Web pages implement menus as "sprites" wherein all the menu items are separate regions within a single image, only one of which is visible through the viewport on the image; in order to display another menu item elsewhere on the page, the image is scrolled behind the viewport and the...
19:00:40 [Greg]
...viewport is moved on the screen. This would be problematic for both SC.
19:00:42 [KimPatch]
Patrick: not guarantee -- might be instances where can't
19:00:56 [KimPatch]
Kelly: move advanced fine to Triple-A, otherwise as is?
19:01:05 [KimPatch]
no objections to that
19:01:28 [Zakim]
-sharper
19:01:34 [KimPatch]
Correction: "advanced find"
19:01:45 [jeanne]
action: JS to update the document with new text for 4.6. See minutes of meeting and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0009.html
19:01:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-264 - Update the document with new text for 4.6. See minutes of meeting and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0009.html [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-01-28].
19:03:53 [KimPatch]
Kelly: process -- if you have a proposal that is pretty solid, send to Jeanne, will put on a survey so the other members can respond
19:03:58 [kford]
Survey link: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/
19:08:06 [KimPatch]
1.4.4
19:09:08 [KimPatch]
Greg: we were looking for a way to do something that hasn't those far been in the document -- trying to come up with a new term that we could define that would include both elements in the user interface and elements of the rendered content. Propose the term recognized items.
19:09:42 [KimPatch]
Greg: the term recognize right now is only used for content, not user interface elements -- we are open to a different term
19:10:00 [KimPatch]
Patrick: defined in brackets rather than new term?
19:10:23 [KimPatch]
Greg: distinguish things rendered and things it recognizes -- doesn't recognize its flashing, for instance
19:11:09 [KimPatch]
Patrick: something along the lines of the user agent should never display any content that flashes... then in brackets specifying that this applies to both the user interface and the content of the document or page-- something along those lines. In brackets specifying both UA and content
19:12:05 [KimPatch]
Bim: What if of the flashing is in a movie.
19:12:48 [KimPatch]
display but does not recognize
19:13:23 [KimPatch]
Greg: another term that has a special meeting -- can't use the word content if we mean UA and rendered content
19:14:58 [KimPatch]
Greg: a distinction if you imagine that the media player can detect, does video that turn into recognizable that every other user agent is required to detect and suppress?
19:15:31 [Greg]
Adapting from Patrick's suggestion, how about something like "In its default configuration, the user agent does not display any user interface elements or recognized content that flashes..."
19:15:50 [KimPatch]
Patrick: recognized is more applicable because you can say something's recognized by a general rule but then there's an edge case and should be recognized but is not -- get out clause because such an edge case...
19:16:20 [KimPatch]
Bim: I think recognizable is content that is capable of recognition as opposed to content that has been recognized -- otherwise it's a bit of a get out
19:17:34 [KimPatch]
Patrick: example Blink tags -- if we don't look for an actively it's not recognized
19:19:14 [KimPatch]
Greg: the question of recognized versus recognizable as a general one that would apply in many cases throughout this document
19:19:27 [KimPatch]
Kelly: defined in the glossary
19:21:56 [KimPatch]
Kelly: user interface certainly should understand all of its own elements that it's creating
19:22:49 [KimPatch]
Kelly: I could live with separating them out
19:23:16 [KimPatch]
Greg: can't use display because its visual, can't use render because that's content, how about present
19:23:30 [Greg]
No, I was wrong, display is fine in this specific context.
19:25:14 [Greg]
New version: 4.4.1 Three Flashes or Below Threshold: In its default configuration, the user agent does does not display any user interface elements or recognized content that flashes more than three times in any one second period, unless the flash is below the general flash and red flash thresholds. (Level A)
19:26:29 [Greg]
Correction:
19:26:30 [Greg]
4.4.1 Three Flashes or Below Threshold: In its default configuration, the user agent does not display any user interface elements or recognized content that flashes more than three times in any one second period, unless the flash is below the general flash and red flash thresholds. (Level A)
19:26:32 [Greg]
4.4.2 Three Flashes: In its default configuration, the user agent does not display any user interface elements or recognized content that flashes more than three times in any one second period (regardless of whether not the flash is below the general flash and red flash thresholds). (Level AAA)
19:26:33 [KimPatch]
Patrick: we definitely want it to be default configuration
19:26:35 [jeanne]
action: JS to update document with new text for 4.4
19:26:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-265 - Update document with new text for 4.4 [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-01-28].
19:26:52 [KimPatch]
Kelly: we want to float out there default configuration
19:27:20 [KimPatch]
Bim: default would be essential for the UI because someone could get ill
19:29:11 [KimPatch]
Kelly: Next issue, similar, has to do with audio and stopping and starting.
19:30:26 [KimPatch]
Kelly: Mark proposed perceived instead of recognized
19:31:06 [kford]
zakim, close item 4
19:31:06 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Editor's draft and publication prep – What changes have we made? What areas do we want feedback on? Group comes up with details and Jeanne will write., closed
19:31:09 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
19:31:10 [Zakim]
5. Review proposals/survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/ [from kford]
19:31:30 [kford]
zakim, close item 5
19:31:30 [Zakim]
agendum 5, Review proposals/survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/, closed
19:31:32 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
19:31:33 [Zakim]
6. F2F - 2/24-26 – attendance survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100119/ [from kford]
19:31:47 [kford]
zakim, take up item 4
19:31:47 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Editor's draft and publication prep – What changes have we made? What areas do we want feedback on? Group comes up with details and Jeanne will write." taken up
19:31:51 [Zakim]
... [from kford]
19:32:36 [kford]
zakim, close item 4
19:32:36 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Editor's draft and publication prep – What changes have we made? What areas do we want feedback on? Group comes up with details and Jeanne will write., closed
19:32:39 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
19:32:40 [Zakim]
6. F2F - 2/24-26 – attendance survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100119/ [from kford]
19:32:44 [jeanne]
action: JS to write status and announcements for next Working Draft.
19:32:44 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-266 - Write status and announcements for next Working Draft. [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-01-28].
19:33:00 [kford]
zakim, item 6
19:33:00 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'item 6', kford
19:33:08 [kford]
zakim, take up item 6
19:33:08 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "F2F - 2/24-26 – attendance survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100119/" taken up [from kford]
19:34:39 [KimPatch]
Kelly: face-to-face meeting in February in Austin, let us know who can and can't attend by next week, and we should be able to work out the details for remote participation
19:39:17 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:39:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-minutes.html kford
19:40:30 [Zakim]
-Patrick
19:40:31 [Zakim]
-KimPatch
19:40:34 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:40:35 [Zakim]
-Bim
19:40:42 [patrickhlauke]
patrickhlauke has left #ua
19:41:28 [Zakim]
-kford
19:41:29 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:41:29 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
19:41:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were sharper, Jeanne, Greg, +0190476aaaa, +035840024aabb, KimPatch, kford, Patrick, Bim
19:42:06 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:42:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-minutes.html kford
19:44:17 [kford]
zakim, please part
19:44:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:44:38 [kford]
rrsagent, please part
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-actions.rdf :
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatrickL to review 3.1 with proposal for a clean-up. [1]
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc#T18-44-36
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PL to review 3.1 with a proposal for clean-up due in 2 weeks [2]
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc#T18-45-07
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to update the document with new text for 4.6. See minutes of meeting and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JanMar/0009.html [3]
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc#T19-01-45
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to update document with new text for 4.4 [4]
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc#T19-26-35
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to write status and announcements for next Working Draft. [5]
19:44:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-ua-irc#T19-32-44