IRC log of swxg on 2010-01-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:59:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swxg
20:59:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/01/20-swxg-irc
20:59:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
20:59:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #swxg
20:59:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7994
20:59:13 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
20:59:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: Social Web Incubator Group Teleconference
20:59:14 [trackbot]
Date: 20 January 2010
21:00:21 [DKA]
zakim, what is the code?
21:00:21 [Zakim]
sorry, DKA, I don't know what conference this is
21:00:32 [DKA]
zakim, this is swxg
21:00:32 [Zakim]
sorry, DKA, I do not see a conference named 'swxg' in progress or scheduled at this time
21:01:07 [cperey]
I'm having difficulty reaching the Zakim conf bridge
21:01:19 [DKA]
I think we need to get Zakim to set up a termporary code for us?
21:01:20 [renato]
me to
21:01:32 [DKA]
something like "zakim, room for 15"?
21:02:28 [hhalpin]
hey, I sent an e-mail to adminreq
21:02:52 [hhalpin]
Zakim, room for 15
21:02:52 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'room for 15', hhalpin
21:03:00 [hhalpin]
Zakim, room for 15?
21:03:02 [Zakim]
ok, hhalpin; conference Team_(swxg)21:03Z scheduled with code 26631 (CONF1) for 60 minutes until 2203Z
21:03:13 [DKA]
zakim, what is the code?
21:03:13 [Zakim]
the conference code is 26631 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), DKA
21:03:41 [Zakim]
Team_(swxg)21:03Z has now started
21:03:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.848.aaaa
21:03:50 [Zakim]
+??P6
21:04:00 [cperey]
zakim aaaa is me
21:04:04 [Zakim]
+ +0774811aabb
21:04:10 [DKA]
zakim, aabb is DKA
21:04:10 [Zakim]
+DKA; got it
21:04:17 [cperey]
zakim, aaa is cperey
21:04:17 [Zakim]
sorry, cperey, I do not recognize a party named 'aaa'
21:04:26 [DKA]
zakim, who is here?
21:04:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.617.848.aaaa, ??P6, DKA
21:04:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, yoshiaki, renato, DKA, cperey, Yuk, melvster1, danbri, oshani, MacTed, hhalpin, karl, trackbot
21:04:29 [cperey]
zakim, aaaa is cperey
21:04:29 [Zakim]
+cperey; got it
21:04:38 [yoshiaki]
zakim, ??P6 is me
21:04:38 [Zakim]
+yoshiaki; got it
21:05:10 [hhalpin]
\me FYI people, due to scheduling bit, conference code is 26631
21:05:21 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:05:49 [DKA]
zakim, ipcaller is renato
21:05:49 [Zakim]
+renato; got it
21:05:59 [DKA]
zakim, who is here?
21:05:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cperey, yoshiaki, DKA, renato
21:06:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, yoshiaki, renato, DKA, cperey, Yuk, melvster1, danbri, oshani, MacTed, hhalpin, karl, trackbot
21:06:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.510.472.aacc
21:06:34 [DKA]
Can anyone else who plans to join the call please do so on the newly minter Zakim code, 26631 please?
21:07:01 [cperey]
can person typing mute themselves, please?
21:07:05 [Zakim]
+??P2
21:07:09 [DKA]
zakim, who is making noise?
21:07:19 [melvster1]
zakim, ??P2 is me
21:07:19 [Zakim]
+melvster1; got it
21:07:21 [Zakim]
DKA, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: renato (32%), yoshiaki (34%), DKA (53%)
21:07:32 [Zakim]
+??P4
21:07:39 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P4 is hhalpin
21:07:39 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
21:07:58 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
21:07:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cperey, yoshiaki, DKA, renato, +1.510.472.aacc, melvster1, hhalpin
21:08:13 [DKA]
chair: hhalpin
21:08:18 [DKA]
Scribe: Dan
21:08:19 [cperey]
yes
21:08:23 [DKA]
ScribeNick: DKA
21:08:27 [cperey]
zakim, aacc is kaliya
21:08:27 [Zakim]
+kaliya; got it
21:08:53 [cperey]
noisy breathing?
21:09:01 [DKA]
zakim, who is making noise?
21:09:02 [hhalpin]
topic: Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2010-01-20T21:00Z
21:09:08 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 13th January 2010 as a true record
21:09:12 [Zakim]
DKA, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: renato (5%), hhalpin (74%), DKA (5%)
21:09:14 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-swxg-minutes.html
21:09:38 [hhalpin]
ACCEPT: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 13th January 2010 as a true record
21:09:44 [DKA]
hhalpin: Next week, guest speaker talking about Salmon protocol.
21:09:55 [hhalpin]
ACCEPTED: to meet again Wed. Jan 27th
21:09:57 [DKA]
RESOLUTION: Accept last week's minutes.
21:10:03 [hhalpin]
topic: Action Reminders
21:10:07 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/weekly-agenda.html
21:10:23 [DKA]
hhalpin: please people - look at your actions and update the group if anything has happened with your actions!
21:10:24 [hhalpin]
ACTION [DONE]: hhalpin to doodle over XG vs IG
21:10:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - [DONE]
21:10:34 [hhalpin]
ACTION: [DONE] hhalpin to doodle over XG vs IG
21:10:34 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - [DONE]
21:10:43 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: hhalpin to doodle over XG vs IG
21:12:30 [hhalpin]
topic: Christine, Renato, and Kaliya on Social Web Frameworks
21:12:38 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/SocialWebFrameworks
21:12:40 [DKA]
hhalpin: danbri has reignighted the w3c widgets - open social widgets discussion. That should be happening on a future xg call.
21:12:50 [hhalpin]
http://wiki.idcommons.net/Lexicon
21:13:11 [hhalpin]
http://m2bp.pbworks.com/
21:13:48 [DKA]
hhalpin: Let's go through these documents and find some consistency. My starter is to adopt the id commons terminology and to see how far we are on general principles.
21:14:30 [hhalpin]
we'll try to get chris saad on the phone later to compare/contrast this with christine and renato's document
21:15:40 [DKA]
High level principles from Anita: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2010Jan/0019.html
21:16:18 [DKA]
cperey: I want to introduce rentato and my document and then discuss how to proceed on today's call
21:16:42 [DKA]
Great!
21:16:44 [DKA]
:)
21:16:46 [hhalpin]
fine with me
21:17:28 [hhalpin]
also we should try to talk about making meeting time more convenient for west coast people, i'll take an action for a doodle poll on this.
21:17:29 [DKA]
rentato: quick background - Christine and I were talking about some of the topics discussed in the XG and we decided to document "e.g. we think when we say distributed profiles we mean this" --
21:17:50 [DKA]
renato: the document is our first attempt and we are now exposing it to the wider group and filling the holes we haven't covered.
21:18:25 [cperey]
this is information we want to add to the introduction of the document
21:18:32 [cperey]
useful for several communities
21:18:34 [DKA]
renato: target audience - this audience [the xg] and technical people but also "high-end" social web users and useful for standards bodies and communities to understand.
21:18:39 [cperey]
not going into deep, deep terminology
21:18:47 [DKA]
renato: useful for a broad range of communities
21:20:12 [DKA]
cperey: one thing that came to light this morning in discussion with ? - when we were working on this we were talking about concepts being discussed by people as lay people, but many of these concepts have only now become "lay people" topics where previously they were the domain of specialists. [e.g. social graph]
21:20:30 [DKA]
cperey: this is a key point in where the lexicon came from
21:21:12 [DKA]
renato: if you look in our document, the terminology section, we wanted to define these up front because we use them later int he document...
21:22:16 [DKA]
renato: we've come with some ideas already to modify our list. We would like to add another column, mapping to other communities including id commons.
21:22:17 [hhalpin]
are there any other groups with well-defined lexicons?
21:22:32 [cperey]
but we want to point out that some concepts/terms are specific to Social Web
21:23:18 [hhalpin]
the word "agent" comes in useful here
21:23:31 [DKA]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/SocialWebFrameworks#The_Terminology
21:23:44 [cperey]
and the ID commons calls it a "digital subject"
21:24:19 [DKA]
renato: "social web user" - we were thinking of individuals although we need to talk about organisations as well...
21:24:20 [cperey]
highly charged for so many people
21:24:20 [hhalpin]
agent isn't necessarily digital though.
21:24:55 [hhalpin]
profile =? digital identity
21:25:10 [DKA]
renato: "identity" - this is an overloaded term, but we need a term to describe a collection of profiles, the idea that a person has multiple profiles or personas as ID commons calls them.
21:25:23 [cperey]
the aggregation of all your profiles
21:25:33 [cperey]
seen only by the person (Social WEb user)
21:25:42 [DKA]
Agree using the word "identity" might not be best -- maybe "digital identity."
21:25:59 [DKA]
renato: So looking for suggestions.
21:26:41 [DKA]
hhalpin: my comment - profile maps onto ID commons "digital identity" - what about re-using the ID commons terms?
21:27:16 [hhalpin]
kaliya talking
21:27:42 [hhalpin]
aggregate set of all profiles?
21:27:53 [DKA]
Kaliya: is "identity" an "aggregate set of all profiles" - something more descriptive.
21:27:55 [cperey]
there isn't (in the ID commons lexicon) something which matches up with the term we have called Identity
21:28:14 [DKA]
Kaliya: Thought about making a longer descriptive way to communicate that.
21:28:17 [cperey]
there is a "gap" in both ID commons and Social Web vocabulary
21:28:27 [yoshiaki]
+q
21:28:47 [DKA]
renato: yes "identity" as a term probably overloaded.
21:28:53 [hhalpin]
ack Yoshiacki
21:28:55 [DKA]
ack yos
21:29:35 [hhalpin]
Identity => "The unique single identity of a Social Web User, . A user has one and only one unique conceptual identity which contains all the information about the user."
21:29:47 [hhalpin]
It seems to be "total identity" or "aggregate identity" to me.
21:29:54 [DKA]
yoshiaki: In Japan many people use more than one identity, one name, such as pseudonom. So many cases were it is not adequate to use a single profile.
21:30:30 [DKA]
renato: in our terminology we would say that people have multiple profiles or personas. That collection of profiles represents you as a single person somehow.
21:31:05 [hhalpin]
we could start using trackbot's issue tracker :)
21:32:14 [DKA]
Dan: let's bookmark this and use the term "collection of profiles" for now maybe...
21:33:10 [hhalpin]
ISSUE: Replace term "identity" with "aggregate identity" or something more precise
21:33:11 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-2 - Replace term "identity" with "aggregate identity" or something more precise ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/issues/2/edit .
21:33:16 [Yuk]
sorry i don't have a phone now. but seems this definition of identity is similar to social web user
21:33:20 [DKA]
cperey: profiles are composed of attributes or properties - one of the reasons we identified these attributes is that one of the key notions in the paper is that of a "distributed property/profile" - we often use in our conversation the word "distributed" and that needs clarification.
21:34:13 [DKA]
cperey: one reason for distributed properties is that the user is occupying more than one social application. These concepts are central to the social web.
21:34:35 [hhalpin]
in ID common lexicon, profile =? digital identity
21:34:36 [DKA]
cprerey: the "social application" is kind of synonymous to a social network today.
21:34:37 [hhalpin]
correct?
21:35:04 [DKA]
s/cprerey/cperey/
21:35:38 [DKA]
cperey: "profile association", "social connection", "social obligation" and "social interaction"
21:36:01 [DKA]
q+ on "social obligation"
21:36:20 [DKA]
q?
21:36:21 [DKA]
ack me
21:36:21 [Zakim]
DKA, you wanted to comment on "social obligation"
21:36:36 [hhalpin]
q+
21:37:05 [hhalpin]
ISSUE: look for another word besides obligation
21:37:05 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-3 - Look for another word besides obligation ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/issues/3/edit .
21:37:42 [DKA]
In http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories we talked about establishing connections and managing "relationships"
21:38:29 [hhalpin]
Although we need the notes DKA :)
21:38:36 [cperey]
yeah!
21:38:56 [josephboyle]
josephboyle has joined #swxg
21:39:11 [cperey]
agree with what you just said, Dan
21:39:21 [cperey]
connection doesn't make any sense without a relationship
21:39:39 [cperey]
this is what we are trying to express with these different shapes of BLUE lines in the figures
21:39:50 [cperey]
there are different types of connections
21:40:04 [cperey]
could be uni-directional or bi-directional
21:41:29 [DKA]
Dan: I suggest that a connection without a relationship (obligation in your document) is meaningless. Even a follow relationship is a relationship. So connection is important to capture but doesn't a connection need at least one "relationship"?
21:42:15 [hhalpin]
yep context is a tricky one.
21:42:57 [hhalpin]
http://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/gh/Hirst-CICLing-2000.pdf
21:42:58 [DKA]
cperey: possibly - this is also missing some terms that we use in the document. We don't define "context" and we don't define "social graph."
21:43:16 [hhalpin]
that above URI is for a paper that from an AI perspective notes a number of different usages of word "context"
21:43:24 [hhalpin]
but then does call it a "spurious concept"
21:43:33 [DKA]
cperey: if you skip down a few sections we've dedicated some thinking to that - we feel this group would be an excellent place to make some improvements to the terminology around social graph.
21:44:25 [melvster]
re: social graph i think it was first popularized here by bradfitz following discussions on 'social network portability' http://bradfitz.com/social-graph-problem/
21:44:44 [DKA]
renato: quick comment to Dan on social connection / relationship: what we're trying to say is that you make these connections in the context of a social application and that's how you determine what the types of relationships are. So relationships are in the context of a social application...
21:44:55 [cperey]
yes, but this is now a docment which has aged
21:45:10 [cperey]
we need to work on a "modern" and flexible and widely used definition of social graph
21:45:18 [melvster]
+1 property
21:45:24 [DKA]
renato: also - whether to use "property" and "attribute" - ID commons uses attribute.
21:45:28 [hhalpin]
q?
21:45:30 [melvster]
property is rdf too
21:45:31 [hhalpin]
ack hhalpin
21:45:59 [cperey]
yes, that's exactly one of its problems (problem with the term property)
21:46:12 [cperey]
is that it is deeply associated with Semantic web thinking
21:46:44 [DKA]
hhalpin: The reason I think some people would want to use Property is that this is used in semweb world. If ID commons is using "attribue" it might be better to use what ID commons is using. Also wondering - wondering about the difference between profiles and digital identity.
21:46:53 [hhalpin]
any preference?
21:47:38 [hhalpin]
"profile" I guess was popularized by Facebook
21:47:56 [renato]
attribute is ok (and we can map to rdf:property)
21:47:56 [hhalpin]
"persona profile"?
21:48:14 [DKA]
Kaliya: When our community were developing our lexicon some of these things weren't out there. I like "persona" because it's clear it might not be tied back to the real name of the person.
21:48:34 [DKA]
q+ to wonder if our "property" is a direct 121 match with ID commons "attribute"
21:48:34 [hhalpin]
ISSUE: profile vs. persona vs. digital identity
21:48:34 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-4 - Profile vs. persona vs. digital identity ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/issues/4/edit .
21:49:01 [hhalpin]
different levels of framework?
21:49:36 [cperey]
harmonizing vocabularies
21:49:53 [cperey]
this is about Social Web, not necessarily rdf
21:50:05 [DKA]
Dan: agree to use "attribute" if possible.
21:51:27 [DKA]
renato: first diagram - social identity - in this case we have a single person or single identity which has multiple profiles. Those profiles could be overlaping - some of the properties re-used. Then a web user is saying they are joining a number of social applications. They're then using one of the profiles in the context of that social app and then using other profiles for other apps.
21:52:00 [cperey]
not single application
21:52:13 [cperey]
a profile could be "Shared"
21:52:19 [cperey]
by multiple social applications
21:52:37 [DKA]
Dan: a single profile could be relevant to multiple applications?
21:52:41 [DKA]
renato: yes.
21:53:10 [yoshiaki]
+q
21:53:23 [DKA]
renato: another extension was distributed social profile - your profile should know how to retrieve and access those properties from around the web.
21:53:29 [DKA]
ack dka
21:53:29 [Zakim]
DKA, you wanted to wonder if our "property" is a direct 121 match with ID commons "attribute"
21:53:59 [DKA]
ack yos
21:54:41 [cperey]
Last FM user can profile a user on the basis of playlist
21:54:53 [DKA]
yoshiaki: in last.fm, user can profile other users and use them for their playlist or blacklist [so this is another kind of profile]
21:55:04 [cperey]
profile must be flexible enough to adapt
21:55:22 [DKA]
renato: using profile as a term - to profile someone -
21:55:52 [DKA]
renato: the actual profiling is something we capture in the "system & framework " section - analytics section.
21:56:24 [DKA]
renato: I think we are using profile as a noun not as a verb.
21:57:51 [DKA]
renato: going on to "social graph" - we wanted to show in diagram #3 - we tried to show without getting too complex - what we wanted to show is one user is using the same profile across different applications and connections happen between profiles.
21:58:07 [melvster]
btw, the term social graph is also described here in Tim BL's essay: http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/215
21:58:44 [DKA]
renato: we went on to talk about frameworks.
21:58:59 [DKA]
renato: how we think all these different frameworks could work together.
21:59:09 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
21:59:09 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cperey, yoshiaki, DKA, renato, kaliya, melvster1, hhalpin
21:59:36 [DKA]
renato: each of these frameworks have different services in them...
21:59:55 [DKA]
renato: what other frameworks would be useful to include in the diagram?
22:00:14 [hhalpin]
definitely useful, really like the frameworks bit
22:00:28 [DKA]
q+
22:00:32 [DKA]
renato: feedback?
22:00:37 [DKA]
ack dka
22:00:41 [MacTed]
drats. timing fail. guess I'll read the minutes.
22:01:21 [hhalpin]
why not just use wiki?
22:01:55 [DKA]
cperey: for people who have the time - using the method that Kaliya used - marking up a [deleted] document with track changes - might be an option to do this.
22:02:13 [hhalpin]
q+
22:02:51 [DKA]
ack hhalpin
22:03:48 [DKA]
renato: the only thing about using the wiki is that you don't see it in front of you like track changes...
22:03:49 [cperey]
I propose that we attach a text version of the file to the wiki page
22:04:13 [cperey]
a "Word" version of the document (which can be edited/commented) more freely
22:04:15 [hhalpin]
http://wiki.idcommons.net/Persona
22:04:19 [hhalpin]
[person name]
22:04:23 [DKA]
hhalpin: to clarify the wiki - it's only changeable by those with a w3c account - all changes are tracked - if you look at the ID commons wiki you can see how different people talk in the wiki...
22:04:39 [cperey]
that was only added after an editor went through the process of synthesizing wide inputs
22:04:50 [cperey]
then you can use some manual "markings"
22:04:58 [cperey]
to note where you added/change the words
22:05:14 [Zakim]
-renato
22:05:26 [DKA]
hhalpin: I'm happy for people to communicate however they best work - I don't use [deleted] change tracking but people could do that when expressing private thought. We could keep multiple versions...
22:05:32 [renato]
sorry calling back in.....
22:06:02 [DKA]
Dan: I suggest it's somewhat about comfort level with a tool...
22:06:52 [hhalpin]
happy to sit down with christine and renato and show them how to use wiki, but lots of people can't do "track changes" in Word doc.
22:07:27 [hhalpin]
there's lots of options, including two separate wiki pages
22:07:31 [cperey]
periodic updates to the HTML version based on inputs/comments from community
22:07:32 [hhalpin]
one with edits and another with accepted edits
22:07:45 [hhalpin]
q+
22:07:50 [cperey]
inputs would be provided in any tool which is comfortable for the person who wants to offer input
22:07:50 [hhalpin]
ack hhalpin
22:07:53 [DKA]
ack hhal
22:08:29 [hhalpin]
kaliya?
22:08:39 [DKA]
hhalpin: Kaliya - what's your thoughts on lexicons, should we be feeding back into id commons, how do we [work with you?]
22:09:16 [DKA]
hhalpin: would you prefer re-usage of ID commons terms or mapping? What would you prefer? What about for new terms?
22:09:48 [hhalpin]
the mapping column
22:09:55 [DKA]
Kaliya: I thought talk with Christine & Renato went well - I trust them to judge if they can easily adopt it. Adding a column [mapping] would be good.
22:10:23 [cperey]
i have made a comment about the use of Social graph above and think we can adapt previously defined words to embrace what we have today
22:10:45 [DKA]
Kaliya: That's more important than "my vocabulary winning" and there are a bunch of concepts that aren't in the paper / aren't in our lexicon. So best approach would be [mapping].
22:11:01 [hhalpin]
would probably require going to identity commons workshop
22:11:25 [DKA]
hhalpin: are you aware of other communities which have lexicons which we are missing?
22:11:41 [hhalpin]
that's the Venn paper?
22:11:49 [hhalpin]
Venn of Identity?
22:12:06 [cperey]
that would be part of the landscape of the Social Web
22:12:17 [cperey]
re-use where approprite
22:12:22 [hhalpin]
http://www.openprivacy.org/opd.shtml
22:12:23 [renato]
Sorry all - I can't get back into the call - the new code no longer works!
22:12:27 [DKA]
Kaliya: The next generation - Kim Cameron's paper goes into depth on certain thing. If you look at his lexicon he points to other lexicons. Don't believe you have to invent a definition for everything.
22:12:34 [DKA]
:)
22:12:36 [DKA]
I mean :(
22:12:52 [cperey]
Renato is not on call
22:13:09 [cperey]
relationship portability
22:13:14 [cperey]
this is a tricky/difficult concpet
22:13:18 [hhalpin]
this is where access/privacy/context is quite useful I imagine, and central
22:13:24 [DKA]
Kaliya: real issues with social graph portability... in particular where you have a relationship wher eyou don't want that relationship to appear in another context.
22:13:30 [cperey]
Bob's relationships paper
22:13:33 [hhalpin]
would be useful to send it to the list.
22:14:08 [cperey]
it's getting late here!
22:14:08 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
22:14:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cperey, yoshiaki, DKA, kaliya, melvster1, hhalpin
22:14:29 [cperey]
yes, it should be expanded in the paper
22:14:37 [DKA]
Dan: maybe we could close the call?
22:14:49 [cperey]
meta-framework
22:14:56 [DKA]
Dan: Social graph portability should be explored in the paper.
22:15:25 [cperey]
quite messy, often very private data in social profiles
22:15:27 [hhalpin]
Meeting Adjourned
22:15:29 [melvster]
thanks all
22:15:31 [DKA]
hhalpin: that is the difference between classical concept of linked data and the actual reality of social networking.
22:15:34 [cperey]
thanks!
22:15:40 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, draft meeting
22:15:40 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'draft meeting', hhalpin. Try /msg RRSAgent help
22:15:46 [renato]
thanks all - see u on the list
22:15:48 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
22:15:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/20-swxg-minutes.html hhalpin
22:15:50 [DKA]
Sorry Renato that you dropped off and we weren't able to reestablish.
22:16:01 [DKA]
But THANK YOU for joining us and presenting this material.
22:16:07 [cperey]
and there's MWC dates when we are not available
22:16:23 [renato]
my silly phone card always does this - drops off after exactly 60 mins
22:16:54 [DKA]
:)
22:17:21 [renato]
bye - breakfast time :-)
22:17:21 [renato]
\
22:17:31 [cperey]
guys, I need to sign off. I've been at this since 7 AM and it is now 11:18PM!!
22:17:35 [cperey]
goodnight
22:17:49 [hhalpin]
goodnight!
22:17:53 [Zakim]
-cperey
22:17:55 [hhalpin]
thanks alot christine and renato!
22:18:09 [Zakim]
-kaliya
22:18:10 [Zakim]
-DKA
22:18:11 [Zakim]
-melvster1
22:18:12 [yoshiaki]
goodnight
22:18:14 [Zakim]
-hhalpin
22:18:23 [melvster]
melvster has left #swxg
22:19:38 [yoshiaki]
bye, morning is comin'. It's about 7am now in Japan.
22:19:41 [Zakim]
-yoshiaki
22:19:43 [Zakim]
Team_(swxg)21:03Z has ended
22:19:44 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.617.848.aaaa, +0774811aabb, DKA, cperey, yoshiaki, renato, +1.510.472.aacc, melvster1, hhalpin, kaliya
22:53:36 [MacTed]
MacTed has joined #swxg
23:10:20 [mischat]
mischat has joined #swxg
23:19:14 [mischat]
mischat has joined #swxg