IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-01-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:56:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:56:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/01/19-soap-jms-irc
16:56:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:56:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:56:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:56:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:56:32 [trackbot]
Date: 19 January 2010
16:56:32 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
16:58:30 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:59:50 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:59:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
17:00:32 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:01:17 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
17:01:46 [padams2]
si
17:02:02 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:02:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.918.aabb
17:02:19 [peaston]
si too
17:02:23 [padams2]
Zakim aabb is padams2
17:02:36 [padams2]
zakim, aabb is me
17:02:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aacc
17:03:00 [Zakim]
+padams2; got it
17:03:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aadd
17:04:01 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:05:08 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
17:05:20 [peaston]
Chair: eric
17:05:24 [eric]
Topic: Approval of the prior meeting minutes
17:05:29 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/12-soap-jms-minutes.html
17:06:05 [peaston]
Minutes are approved
17:06:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.324.aaee
17:06:43 [peaston]
Topic: Review the agenda
17:07:25 [peaston]
No comments
17:07:33 [peaston]
Topic: Action Items
17:09:36 [peaston]
Close Action-126
17:09:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-126 Close out the issues we resolve in this call closed
17:10:13 [peaston]
Close Action-129
17:10:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-129 Update the FAQ with the changes proposed by action 68 closed
17:10:19 [peaston]
Close Action-131
17:10:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-131 Update test cases 6 & 7 to reflect the decison on WSDL snippets closed
17:10:38 [peaston]
Topic: URI Specification
17:11:02 [peaston]
Eric will try chase Oracle
17:12:51 [padams2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jan/0005.html
17:12:56 [peaston]
Items 6,7,8 No thing to discuss
17:13:08 [peaston]
Item 9 FAQ No Comments
17:13:36 [peaston]
Topic Testing
17:15:04 [peaston]
Phil: test case 6 and 7 are examples for wsdl cases, xslts modified
17:17:49 [peaston]
eric: formatting pretags should be looked at for space rendering
17:20:25 [peaston]
eric: test case 6 should just have properties in binding 7 also
17:21:02 [peaston]
phil: also clone for ports specification and service spec
17:21:33 [peaston]
eric: then mulitiple places for precedence rules
17:23:27 [peaston]
eric: we can probably optimize this by combining precidence tests with specific attachment tests
17:26:05 [peaston]
phil: can we check test case 7 wsdl20?
17:26:33 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html#test0007
17:27:39 [peaston]
Actopn: alewis to provide feedback on test case 7 wsdl20 correctness
17:27:52 [peaston]
alewis to provide feedback on test case 7 wsdl20 correctness
17:27:57 [peaston]
alewis to provide feedback on test case 7 wsdl20 correctness
17:28:41 [peaston]
Action: alewis to provide feedback on tc 7 wsdl20 correctness
17:28:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-132 - Provide feedback on tc 7 wsdl20 correctness [on Amelia Lewis - due 2010-01-26].
17:29:48 [peaston]
action: phil to revise testcase formatting and vary values in hierarchy for wsdl tests
17:29:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-133 - Revise testcase formatting and vary values in hierarchy for wsdl tests [on Phil Adams - due 2010-01-26].
17:31:14 [peaston]
topic: implementations
17:31:18 [peaston]
no updates
17:31:26 [peaston]
topic:aob
17:31:35 [peaston]
no
17:31:46 [Zakim]
-eric
17:31:48 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:31:49 [Zakim]
-Derek
17:31:49 [Zakim]
-padams2
17:31:50 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:31:50 [Zakim]
-Yves
17:31:52 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:31:54 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, Peter_Easton, +1.512.918.aabb, +1.708.246.aacc, padams2, +1.650.846.aadd, Derek, eric, +1.617.324.aaee, Yves
17:32:14 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:32:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/19-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:32:27 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:36:52 [peaston]
rrsagent, help
17:37:36 [peaston]
RRSAgent, adminhelp
17:39:35 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:39:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/01/19-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
17:43:45 [padams2]
padams2 has left #soap-jms