From SPARQL Working Group
I'm Kjetil Kjernsmo from Computas AS in Norway. My presentation to the group is here
I'm currently serving as an editor for the requirements and features specification.
I'm mainly concerned with formalizing DESCRIBE, where we feel that there should be a default result graph and what graph naming does to DESCRIBEs should be clearer. Feature:DefaultDescribeResult is my main concern.
We also support the following features based on our practical experience:
- Feature:Update, we were among the submittors.
- Feature:LimitPerResource which we find extremely important for a query language on heterogenous data.
- Feature:PropertyPaths, we have something similar.
- Feature:AggregateFunctions we use a few counts.
- Feature:SurfaceSyntax encompasses some of the above problems, and is very important to simplify the syntax.
These are things that we have allready found important in commercially driven projects, but we are likely to support more academically driven features also.