From SPARQL Working Group
SPARQL Working Group Wiki
This is the wiki page for the SPARQL Working Group (charter). It is editable by members of the the working group. W3C members may join the working group. Others may appeal to a working group chair for invited expert status. See also previous (Data Access) Working Group homepage.
Documents published by the group
These links refer to the latest published Working Draft versions only. You can follow the "previous version" link in the documents to find the earlier versions, or use the links in the side bar to find editor's drafts.
- SPARQL New Features and Rationale (2009-07-02)
- SPARQL 1.1 Query (2012-07-24)- 3rd Last Call working draft! Adds support for aggregates, subqueries, projected expressions, and negation to the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL 1.1 Update (2012-01-05) - 2nd Last Call working draft! Defines an update language for RDF graphs.
- SPARQL 1.1 Protocol (2012-01-05) - Last Call working draft! Defines an abstract interface and HTTP bindings for a protocol to issue SPARQL Query and SPARQL Update statements against a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description (2012-01-05) - 2nd Last Call working draft! Defines a vocabulary and discovery mechanism for describing the capabilities of a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol (2012-05-01) - 2nd Last Call working draft! Describes the use of the HTTP protocol for managing named RDF graphs on an HTTP server.
- SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes (2012-01-05) - 2nd Last Call working draft! Defines conditions under which SPARQL queries can be used with entailment regimes such as RDF, RDF Schema, OWL, or RIF.
- SPARQL 1.1 Federated Query (2011-11-17)- Last Call working draft! Defines the syntax and semantics of a SPARQL 1.1 Query extension for executing distributed queries over different endpoints.
- SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format (2011-09-13)- Last Call working draft! describes the representation of SELECT and ASK query results using JSON.
- SPARQL 1.1 Query Results CSV and TSV Formats (2012-05-01) - Last Call working draft! describes the representation of SELECT query results using CSV and TSV.
- SPARQL 1.1 Overview (2012-05-01) - Last Call working draft! this documents gives an overview over all the documents of the specification.
- (SPARQL 1.1 Property Paths (2010-01-26) - Defines a more succinct way to write parts of basic graph patterns and also extend matching of triple pattern to arbitrary length paths. - This has been integrated in SPARQL 1.1 Query since the Oct. 2010 version)