SPARQL Working Group Wiki
This is the wiki page for the SPARQL Working Group (charter). It is editable by members of the the working group. W3C members may join the working group. Others may appeal to a working group chair for invited expert status. See also previous (Data Access) Working Group homepage.
Documents published by the group
These links refer to the latest versions only. You can follow the "previous version" link in the documents to find the earlier versions.
- SPARQL New Features and Rationale, Working Draft, 2009-07-02
- Working Draft documents, 2010-01-26 (including a FPWD for property paths):
- SPARQL 1.1 Query - Adds support for aggregates, subqueries, projected expressions, and negation to the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL 1.1 Update - Defines an update language for RDF graphs.
- SPARQL 1.1 Protocol - Defines an abstract interface and HTTP bindings for a protocol to issue SPARQL Query and SPARQL Update statements against a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description - Defines a vocabulary and discovery mechanism for describing the capabilities of a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs - Describes the use of the HTTP protocol for managing named RDF graphs on an HTTP server.
- SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes - Defines conditions under which SPARQL queries can be used with entailment regimes such as RDF, RDF Schema, OWL, or RIF.
- SPARQL 1.1 Property Paths - Defines a more succinct way to write parts of basic graph patterns and also extend matching of triple pattern to arbitrary length paths.