Difference between revisions of "Chatlog 2012-10-30"

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search
(remove (TPAC) from my name, so it parses)
(filled in missing bits)
Line 90: Line 90:
 
14:19:03 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query
 
14:19:03 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query
 
14:19:03 <trackbot> Created ACTION-709 - Check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].
 
14:19:03 <trackbot> Created ACTION-709 - Check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNCDO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOWSRCLINESUSED=00000089
+
 
 +
 
 +
15:22:47 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Andy to add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft)
 +
15:22:47 * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
 +
15:22:47 * RRSAgent records action 4
 +
15:22:47 <trackbot> Created ACTION-710 - Add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft) [on Andy Seaborne - due 2012-11-06].
 +
15:23:06 <AxelPolleres> Andy: asked about errata in XML-Res
 +
15:23:54 <AxelPolleres> Axel: XMLRes will be published as Proposed Edited Rec (i.e. Second Edition), cf transoition request
 +
15:24:17 <AxelPolleres> topic: test cases
 +
15:24:53 <AxelPolleres> :agg-empty-group ... some discussion on the mailinglist cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
 +
15:26:39 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: reappprove test-case :agg-empty-group according to the fix discussed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
 +
15:28:14 <AndyS1> File to fix -- http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/agg-empty-group.srx
 +
15:29:45 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
 +
15:30:53 <AxelPolleres> Greg: we have no reports failing this test, so fixing in place wouldn't break any of the systems we know
 +
15:31:33 <AxelPolleres> Option A is fixing in place, Option B is approving a new fixed test case.
 +
15:31:44 <AxelPolleres> Strawpoll? Option A or B?
 +
15:32:02 <pgearon> would prefer B
 +
15:32:07 <kasei> slight preference for A, I think
 +
15:32:09 <AndyS1> Don't care.
 +
15:32:14 <MattPerry> Don't care
 +
15:32:24 <chimezie_> B
 +
15:32:34 <cbuilara> Don't care
 +
15:32:42 * AndyS1 doesn't care that he doesn't care.
 +
15:32:42 * kasei doesn't care enough to fight for A.
 +
15:33:03 <Zakim> -cbuilara
 +
15:33:10 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
 +
15:33:39 * cbuilara network problems :(
 +
15:33:55 * AndyS1 cbuilara :-(
 +
15:34:35 <AxelPolleres> kasei: will add the new test case right now
 +
15:36:03 * AxelPolleres waiting for greg to confirm that http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl is updated.
 +
15:36:44 <chimezie_> Zakim, unmute me
 +
15:36:44 <Zakim> chimezie_ should no longer be muted
 +
15:37:03 <AxelPolleres> Axel: while we are waiting: there were some new entailment tests for RIF Core
 +
15:37:10 <chimezie_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
 +
15:37:23 <kasei> new test :agg-empty-group2 committed with fix. RDF::Query passes.
 +
# from here on, recovered messily by hand -- timestamps off
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> pls remove the old test
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> chime: I am only aware of my implementation at the moment for RIF.
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> else I get a reported failure!
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> otherwise ARQ passes it
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> like the rdfs:seeAlso
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: paul to look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
 +
16:04:53 <trackbot> Created ACTION-711 - Look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html [on Paul Gearon - due 2012-11-06].
 +
16:04:53 <kasei> I'll commit removal when we unapprove, along with the approval of the new test.
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> ack
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> +1
 +
16:04:53 <kasei> +1
 +
16:04:53 <chimezie_> +1
 +
16:04:53 <kasei> q+
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
 +
16:04:53 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: greg to mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes.
 +
16:04:53 <trackbot> Created ACTION-712 - Mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes. [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-11-06].
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> q?
 +
16:04:53 <kasei> q-
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> topic: AOB
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> q?
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> q?
 +
16:04:53 <kasei> ok, AndyS1. will do.
 +
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres> adjourned, next week we should be in sync again across timezones
 +
16:04:53 <AndyS1> ADJOURNED
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> -chimezie_
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> -kasei
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> -MattPerry
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> -pgearon
 +
16:04:53 <Zakim> -AndyS1
 
</nowiki></pre>
 
</nowiki></pre>

Revision as of 05:56, 20 November 2012

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:57:16 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:57:16 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-sparql-irc
13:57:18 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
13:57:18 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
13:57:20 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
13:57:20 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:21 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:57:21 <trackbot> Date: 30 October 2012
13:57:57 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
13:59:02 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
14:00:24 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
14:00:31 <Zakim> + +1.310.729.aaaa
14:00:38 <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
14:00:38 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
14:01:07 <Zakim> + +49.897.aabb
14:01:11 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, aabb is me
14:01:11 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres; got it
14:01:35 <chimezie_> chimezie_ has joined #sparql
14:02:09 <AxelPolleres> regrets: sandro
14:02:12 <AndyS1> AndyS1 has joined #sparql
14:02:28 <Zakim> +Chimezie
14:02:33 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:02:41 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
14:02:41 <Zakim> sorry, chimezie_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:03:05 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
14:03:09 <AndyS1> zakim, IPCaller is me
14:03:09 <Zakim> +AndyS1; got it
14:03:10 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:03:10 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, AxelPolleres, Chimezie, AndyS1
14:03:23 <chimezie_> Zakim, Chimezie is me
14:03:24 <Zakim> +chimezie_; got it
14:03:24 <Zakim> +MattPerry
14:03:50 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
14:03:50 <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
14:04:44 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:04:44 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, AxelPolleres, chimezie_ (muted), AndyS1, MattPerry
14:06:02 <AxelPolleres> scribe: AxelPolleres
14:06:08 <AxelPolleres> chair: AxelPolleres
14:06:15 <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
14:06:36 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: approve last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-23
14:07:03 <kasei> +1
14:07:08 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: approve last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-23
14:07:30 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
14:07:45 <Zakim> +pgearon
14:08:03 <AxelPolleres> i18n review not yet settled
14:08:06 <pgearon> pgearon has joined #sparql
14:09:00 <AxelPolleres> topic: publications status
14:09:00 <AndyS1> i18n feedback link?
14:10:24 <AndyS1> (was to chairs)
14:11:02 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012#Status_Sections.2C_Changes_since_Last_Call
14:11:07 <Zakim> +??P30
14:11:10 <cbuilara> cbuilara has joined #sparql
14:11:17 <Zakim> -??P30
14:11:36 <AxelPolleres> Axel: I did a summary on changes since LC for update
14:12:09 <Zakim> +??P30
14:12:12 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P30 is me
14:12:12 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
14:12:15 <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
14:12:15 <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
14:12:20 <chimezie_> i explicitely updated my editors draft with changes
14:12:24 <AxelPolleres> Axel: does any other edirot have anything to add to the change summary in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012#Status_Sections.2C_Changes_since_Last_Call ?
14:12:36 <chimezie_> Zakim, unmute me
14:12:36 <Zakim> chimezie_ should no longer be muted
14:12:56 <AxelPolleres> chime: have edited the changes section for GSP
14:12:58 <Zakim> -cbuilara
14:13:32 <AndyS1> query looks right - the escape sequence in prefix names was sorted - maybe that is below the bar.
14:13:50 <Zakim> +??P30
14:13:52 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P30 is me
14:13:52 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
14:13:54 <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
14:13:54 <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
14:13:56 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to transfer Update changes since LC from mailinglist and other changes to other docs (where not already done)
14:13:56 <trackbot> Created ACTION-707 - Transfer Update changes since LC from mailinglist and other changes to other docs (where not already done) [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].
14:14:09 <AndyS1> I should tidy up some references - remove unused, what about XSD 1.1?
14:14:28 <cbuilara> zakim, unmute me
14:14:28 <Zakim> cbuilara should no longer be muted
14:14:35 <AndyS1> Conformance section does not mentioned CSV/TSV (harmless - JSON mentioned)
14:14:42 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
14:14:42 <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
14:14:42 <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
14:14:43 <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
14:15:10 <AndyS1> Links to final specs (e.g. protocol) need doing but it's a dance.
14:15:25 <AxelPolleres> Axel: Sandro, Lee, and myself will sync on the final steps for publications
14:15:52 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:15:57 <AxelPolleres> topic: test cases
14:16:49 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Andy to check whether references in Query are up-to-date
14:16:49 <trackbot> Created ACTION-708 - Check whether references in Query are up-to-date [on Andy Seaborne - due 2012-11-06].
14:19:03 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query
14:19:03 <trackbot> Created ACTION-709 - Check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].


15:22:47 <AxelPolleres>	ACTION: Andy to add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft)
15:22:47 *	trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
15:22:47 *	RRSAgent records action 4
15:22:47 <trackbot>	Created ACTION-710 - Add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft) [on Andy Seaborne - due 2012-11-06].
15:23:06 <AxelPolleres>	Andy: asked about errata in XML-Res
15:23:54 <AxelPolleres>	Axel: XMLRes will be published as Proposed Edited Rec (i.e. Second Edition), cf transoition request
15:24:17 <AxelPolleres>	topic: test cases
15:24:53 <AxelPolleres>	:agg-empty-group ... some discussion on the mailinglist cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
15:26:39 <AxelPolleres>	PROPOSED: reappprove test-case :agg-empty-group according to the fix discussed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
15:28:14 <AndyS1>	File to fix -- http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/agg-empty-group.srx
15:29:45 <AxelPolleres>	PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
15:30:53 <AxelPolleres>	Greg: we have no reports failing this test, so fixing in place wouldn't break any of the systems we know
15:31:33 <AxelPolleres>	Option A is fixing in place, Option B is approving a new fixed test case.
15:31:44 <AxelPolleres>	Strawpoll? Option A or B?
15:32:02 <pgearon>	would prefer B
15:32:07 <kasei>	slight preference for A, I think
15:32:09 <AndyS1>	Don't care.
15:32:14 <MattPerry>	Don't care
15:32:24 <chimezie_>	B
15:32:34 <cbuilara>	Don't care
15:32:42 *	AndyS1 doesn't care that he doesn't care.
15:32:42 *	kasei doesn't care enough to fight for A.
15:33:03 <Zakim>	-cbuilara
15:33:10 <AxelPolleres>	PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
15:33:39 *	cbuilara network problems :(
15:33:55 *	AndyS1 cbuilara :-(
15:34:35 <AxelPolleres>	kasei: will add the new test case right now
15:36:03 *	AxelPolleres waiting for greg to confirm that  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl is updated.
15:36:44 <chimezie_>	Zakim, unmute me
15:36:44 <Zakim>	chimezie_ should no longer be muted
15:37:03 <AxelPolleres>	Axel: while we are waiting: there were some new entailment tests for RIF Core
15:37:10 <chimezie_>	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
15:37:23 <kasei>	new test :agg-empty-group2 committed with fix. RDF::Query passes.
# from here on, recovered messily by hand -- timestamps off
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 pls remove the old test
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 chime: I am only aware of my implementation at the moment for RIF.
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 else I get a reported failure!
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 otherwise ARQ passes it
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 like the rdfs:seeAlso
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 ACTION: paul to look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
16:04:53 <trackbot>	 Created ACTION-711 - Look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html [on Paul Gearon - due 2012-11-06].
16:04:53 <kasei>	 I'll commit removal when we unapprove, along with the approval of the new test.
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 ack
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 +1
16:04:53 <kasei>	 +1
16:04:53 <chimezie_>	 +1
16:04:53 <kasei>	 q+
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 RESOLVED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
16:04:53 <chimezie_>	 Zakim, mute me
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 chimezie_ should now be muted
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 ACTION: greg to mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes.
16:04:53 <trackbot>	 Created ACTION-712 - Mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes. [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-11-06].
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 q?
16:04:53 <kasei>	 q-
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 topic: AOB
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 q?
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 q?
16:04:53 <kasei>	 ok, AndyS1. will do.
16:04:53 <AxelPolleres>	 adjourned, next week we should be in sync again across timezones
16:04:53 <AndyS1>	 ADJOURNED
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 -chimezie_
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 -kasei
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 -MattPerry
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 -pgearon
16:04:53 <Zakim>	 -AndyS1