Difference between revisions of "Chatlog 2012-10-09"

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search
(s/AxelPolleres?/AxelPolleres/)
(s/kasaei/kasei/)
Line 155: Line 155:
 
14:21:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-696 - Review changes as per ACTION-695 [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
 
14:21:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-696 - Review changes as per ACTION-695 [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
 
14:22:06 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR contingent completion of ACTION-696
 
14:22:06 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR contingent completion of ACTION-696
14:23:11 <bglimm> kasaei: There are no changes in Protocol, only in SD
+
14:23:11 <bglimm> kasei: There are no changes in Protocol, only in SD
 
14:23:28 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
 
14:23:28 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
 
14:23:32 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We don't need to consider changes for Protocol then
 
14:23:32 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We don't need to consider changes for Protocol then

Revision as of 15:14, 9 October 2012

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:57:51 <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
13:57:54 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
13:57:56 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
13:57:56 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:57 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:57:57 <trackbot> Date: 09 October 2012
13:58:17 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-10-02 + http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0061.html
13:58:33 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:42 <Zakim> +pgearon
13:59:06 <AxelPolleres> chair: AxelPolleres
13:59:11 <AxelPolleres> regrets: LeeF
13:59:23 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
13:59:29 <AndyS> zakim, IPCaller is me
13:59:29 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
13:59:38 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
13:59:38 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS
13:59:49 <Zakim> + +49.897.aaaa - is perhaps AxelPolleres?
13:59:58 <Zakim> +kasei
14:00:00 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, aaaa is me
14:00:00 <Zakim> sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
14:00:04 <Zakim> +??P12
14:00:10 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:10 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres, kasei, ??P12
14:00:14 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P12 is bglimm
14:00:14 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:00:59 <Zakim> +MattPerry
14:01:16 <Zakim> +Sandro
14:01:19 <AxelPolleres> scribe: bglimm
14:01:42 <AxelPolleres> zakim, who is on the phone?
14:01:42 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres, kasei, bglimm, MattPerry, Sandro
14:01:45 <Zakim> +??P11
14:01:45 <Zakim> +??P18
14:01:50 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P18 is me
14:01:50 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
14:01:52 <SteveH_> Zakim, ??P11 is me
14:01:52 <Zakim> +SteveH_; got it
14:02:14 <AxelPolleres> chime, are you dialing in?
14:02:34 <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
14:02:39 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-02
14:02:47 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Let us try to approve last week's minutes
14:02:54 <bglimm> ... any support?
14:03:03 <pgearon> +1
14:03:06 <pgearon> to support
14:03:09 <bglimm> (no objections)
14:03:11 <bglimm> +1
14:03:14 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-02
14:03:29 <AxelPolleres> Next regular meeting: 2012-10-16 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EST (scribe: cf. scribe_list)
14:03:34 <bglimm> ... next reg. meeting: next week 16th Oct
14:03:39 <AxelPolleres> regrets for next time.
14:03:40 <bglimm> ... regrets from Axel
14:03:52 <bglimm> ... Lee might not be available, but Sandro can jump in
14:04:14 <AxelPolleres> topic: 1) checking in contingent votes from last week
14:04:16 <bglimm> ... Let's quickly go through the votes from last week
14:04:30 <Zakim> -cbuilara
14:05:09 <bglimm> ... looking at the minutes we wanted to publish the Query spec modulo some small changes
14:05:15 <bglimm> ... changes have been done
14:05:29 <bglimm> ... overview also needed changes to the references, that's also done
14:05:51 <Zakim> +??P26
14:05:59 <bglimm> ... sending the response to RV-10 and getting response was also a prerequisite for publishing
14:06:01 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P26 is me
14:06:01 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
14:06:21 <bglimm> .... but Rob told me he does not have the time to send an acknowledgement, but seems ok
14:06:27 <sandro> +1 rephrase resolution to publish, without RV-10 bit
14:06:30 <Zakim> +Chimezie
14:06:30 <bglimm> .... we should go back to that resolution
14:06:53 <bglimm> .... the other actions also have been done (692 and 693)
14:07:12 <bglimm> ... let's close them
14:07:12 <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-692
14:07:12 <trackbot> ACTION-692 Approve the change re: banning multiple same blank node label in update requests closed
14:07:15 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:07:15 <Zakim> Chimezie should now be muted
14:07:20 <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-693
14:07:20 <trackbot> ACTION-693 Update wording in update document to be consistent wiht change re: blank node labels in query doc closed
14:07:35 <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-691
14:07:35 <trackbot> ACTION-691 Make change to rq25 to reflect banning use of the same bNode label across operations. Notify WG when done. closed
14:07:43 <bglimm> ... we can also close the action on Andy to implement the changes (691)
14:08:10 <bglimm> .... I propose to publish the Update doc without waiting for Rob's response
14:08:11 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml as PR
14:08:20 <sandro> +1
14:08:22 <bglimm> +1
14:08:23 <AndyS> +1
14:08:25 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:08:26 <MattPerry> +1
14:08:26 <cbuilara> +1
14:08:29 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:08:33 <kasei> +1
14:08:34 <SteveH_> +1
14:08:35 <chimezie> +1
14:08:37 <pgearon> +1
14:08:44 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:08:44 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres, kasei, bglimm, MattPerry, Sandro, SteveH_, cbuilara, Chimezie (muted)
14:09:02 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml as PR
14:09:03 <bglimm> ... it seems everybody agreed
14:09:28 <AxelPolleres> ... no objections, no abstentions.
14:09:45 <AxelPolleres> topic: 2) remaining docs
14:09:47 <bglimm> ... now let us go through the remaining docs
14:10:17 <bglimm> ... let us start with entailment
14:10:19 <AxelPolleres> subtopic: Entailment: we will try to approve at least some test cases and propose to vote for CR
14:10:39 <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0018.html
14:11:03 <bglimm> ... we could proceed to CR with a preliminary test suite
14:11:26 <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0058.html
14:11:38 <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
14:12:24 <bglimm> ... I suggest to approve the test cases in the firt mail plus the new test paper-sparqldl-Q1-rdfs
14:12:29 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: approve entailment test cases as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
14:12:34 <bglimm> s/firt/first/
14:13:03 <bglimm> ... Birte's implementation passes these, but we don't have a second implementation yet
14:13:15 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:13:21 <sandro> +1
14:13:22 <chimezie> +1
14:13:25 <pgearon> +1
14:13:26 <cbuilara> +1
14:13:27 <bglimm> .... we also added a new RDFS test case adapted from an OWL test
14:13:28 <bglimm> +1
14:13:31 <kasei> 0 (haven't had time to review)
14:13:32 <SteveH_> 0 - not run them
14:13:39 <AndyS> 0 (have not looked/run them I'm afraid - apologies)
14:13:45 <MattPerry> 0 (haven't reviewed them)
14:14:11 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: approve entailment test cases as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
14:14:37 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: birte to mark approved tests in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/manifest.ttl
14:14:37 <trackbot> Created ACTION-694 - Mark approved tests in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/manifest.ttl [on Birte Glimm - due 2012-10-16].
14:15:12 <bglimm> ... From my POV we could vote for publishing the Entailment Regimes as CR
14:15:18 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/ as CR
14:15:27 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:15:32 <chimezie> +1
14:15:32 <sandro> +1
14:15:33 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:15:34 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:15:35 <pgearon> +1
14:15:36 <cbuilara> +1
14:15:39 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:15:39 <kasei> +1
14:15:42 <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
14:16:16 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/ as CR
14:16:29 <AxelPolleres> ... no objections, no abstentions.
14:16:45 <bglimm> .... next docs are SD and TSV
14:17:10 <bglimm> s/TSV/Protocoll/
14:17:58 <bglimm> s/Protocoll/Protocol/
14:18:05 <AxelPolleres> subtopic: Protocol and SD
14:18:55 <bglimm> ... there were some mails in which Chime said there are some disambiguities between SD requests and protocol, which were not made explicit in the spec
14:18:56 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html
14:19:20 <bglimm> ... I think there were 2 proposed changes, not sure if implemented already
14:19:26 <bglimm> Chime: No, not yet implemented
14:19:45 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:19:45 <Zakim> Chimezie should no longer be muted
14:20:18 <bglimm> Chimezie: I believe the wording in protocol is more correct, so I'll try to align SD with that
14:20:32 <kasei> s/Chimezie/kasei/
14:20:38 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Greg to align wording of SD and protocol wrt. terminology and implement wording as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html
14:20:38 <trackbot> Created ACTION-695 - Align wording of SD and protocol wrt. terminology and implement wording as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-10-16].
14:21:04 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Chime, can you review the change?
14:21:09 <chimezie> Sure
14:21:11 <bglimm> Chimezie: Yes
14:21:21 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: chime to review changes as per ACTION-695
14:21:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-696 - Review changes as per ACTION-695 [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
14:22:06 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR contingent completion of ACTION-696
14:23:11 <bglimm> kasei: There are no changes in Protocol, only in SD
14:23:28 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
14:23:32 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We don't need to consider changes for Protocol then
14:23:40 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:23:45 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:23:46 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:23:48 <cbuilara> +1
14:23:48 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:23:50 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:23:57 <chimezie> +1
14:24:16 <sandro> +1
14:24:39 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
14:24:46 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I think Paul is not here at the moment
14:25:11 <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions (paul absent)
14:25:13 <pgearon> sorry, back now
14:25:23 <pgearon> +1
14:25:31 <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions
14:26:08 <bglimm> ... Next one is SD, voting contingent on action 696
14:26:20 <SteveH_>  +1 (Experian) - sorry late respone for query
14:26:23 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description as PR contingent completion of ACTION-696
14:26:26 <bglimm> ... we have sufficient implementation, so we can publish as PR
14:26:33 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:26:38 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:26:39 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:26:41 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:26:43 <cbuilara> +1
14:26:44 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:26:46 <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
14:26:51 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:26:57 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:27:02 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/696
14:27:44 <sandro> +1
14:27:52 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description as PR contingent completion of ACTION-696
14:28:09 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: no objections, no abstentions
14:28:21 <bglimm> ... next is federated query
14:28:22 <AxelPolleres> subtopic: federated query
14:28:32 <bglimm> ... Carlos are you on the call?
14:28:34 <bglimm> (silence)
14:28:53 <AxelPolleres> PW-1 comment
14:29:13 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Oct/0008.html acknowledgement
14:29:22 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute cbuilara
14:29:22 <Zakim> cbuilara was not muted, bglimm
14:29:24 <cbuilara> yes, I can hear you
14:29:42 <cbuilara> I think we are ok too
14:29:47 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: CAn you type if something is still open?
14:29:51 <cbuilara> yes, that0s right
14:29:52 <bglimm> ... we cannot here you
14:30:04 <cbuilara> s/that0s/that's
14:30:10 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as PR
14:30:20 <sandro> +1
14:30:22 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:30:23 <cbuilara> +1
14:30:26 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:30:30 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:30:30 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:30:34 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:30:38 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:30:43 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:30:56 <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
14:31:07 <chimezie> Zakim, who is speaking?
14:31:18 <Zakim> chimezie, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AxelPolleres (10%), cbuilara (48%)
14:31:36 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as PR
14:31:53 <AxelPolleres> subtopic: GSP
14:31:57 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: The last doc is GSP
14:32:13 <AndyS> No tests.
14:32:13 <bglimm> ... Chime we wanted to check back whether CR or PR
14:32:34 <bglimm> CHIMEZIE: WE DO HAVE A TEST, BUT NO FRAMEWORK FOR RECORDING THEM
14:32:41 <bglimm> ups upper case
14:32:49 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html#graphstoreprotocoltests
14:33:01 <AxelPolleres> links to http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/http-rdf-update/tests.txt
14:33:05 <bglimm> AndyS: the last message said draft tests (email discussions)
14:33:20 <bglimm> Sandro: we don't have approved tests that means?
14:33:40 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We point to something(?) from the readme
14:33:42 <AndyS> "Initial draft"
14:33:47 <bglimm> ... but we didn't approve anything
14:33:59 <bglimm> ... are there any implementations that have run these tests?
14:34:05 <AxelPolleres> Are there two implementations which have run those tests?
14:34:16 <bglimm> AndyS: I haven't run them
14:34:37 <bglimm> ... it doesn't make much difference whether we go to CR or PR
14:35:01 <bglimm> ... it seems to be rushing it to approve the tests
14:35:09 <sandro> andy: It would seem to be rushing it to approve the tests today, and go to PR today
14:35:10 <bglimm> ... anyone run the tests?
14:35:18 <SteveH_> I've not run the tests, but would like to
14:35:32 <bglimm> Chimezie: I did, apart from one (GET PUT and POST I ran)
14:36:09 <sandro> sandro: yes, I think we're ready to go to CR
14:36:09 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We have a doc that describes the test cases, but not yet enough implementations that ran them. Is that ok for CR?
14:36:15 <bglimm> Sandro: Yes
14:36:30 <bglimm> ... Chime, you will make some code available to run these, right?
14:36:45 <bglimm> Chimezie: Code to run and generate EARL?
14:37:10 <bglimm> Sandro: Yes. Since the tests are not machine readable, it would help
14:37:23 <bglimm> ... it is more like a validator and not real tests
14:37:31 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: chime to set up a validator for GSP tests
14:37:31 <trackbot> Created ACTION-697 - Set up a validator for GSP tests [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
14:37:48 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as CR
14:37:51 <sandro> s/and not real tests/instead of machine-readable tests/
14:37:54 <sandro> +1
14:37:58 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:38:01 <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
14:38:04 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:38:05 <cbuilara> +1
14:38:06 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:38:10 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:38:11 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:38:11 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:38:12 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:38:56 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as CR
14:38:58 <sandro> q+ to ask about XML Results Format
14:39:05 <bglimm> no objections, no abstentions
14:39:24 <bglimm> Sandro: we talked after the last meeting about XML results format
14:39:25 <sandro> PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).
14:39:43 <bglimm> ... we could publish as PR with some errata fixed and pointers to the new specs
14:40:12 <AndyS> Do we need a short name vote?
14:40:26 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We could action you to do these changes and then resolve today
14:41:06 <bglimm> AndyS: For the other docs we chose short names for SPARQL 1.1
14:41:14 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to implement errata on XMLres and bring it in format for proposed edited recommendation
14:41:15 <trackbot> Created ACTION-698 - Implement errata on XMLres and bring it in format for proposed edited recommendation [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-10-16].
14:41:42 <bglimm> Sandro: That's only important for Rec, I'll see what other groups do and what is required
14:41:44 <AndyS> e.g. /sparql11-results-json/ "SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format"
14:42:02 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to clarify shortname for XMLres edited rec with W3C team
14:42:02 <trackbot> Created ACTION-699 - Clarify shortname for XMLres edited rec with W3C team [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-10-16].
14:42:30 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I would like somebody to review the changes on the results format doc
14:42:39 <bglimm> ... any volunteers?
14:42:55 <AndyS> (the boiler plate in some/all docs points to XML results at /TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/)
14:42:55 <bglimm> ... I'll do it myself
14:43:08 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: axel to review changes as per ACTION-698
14:43:08 <trackbot> Created ACTION-700 - Review changes as per ACTION-698 [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-10-16].
14:43:23 <sandro> PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).   Contingent on completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-699, and ACTION-700.
14:43:49 <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
14:43:57 <sandro> +1
14:44:02 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:44:03 <cbuilara> +1
14:44:04 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:44:09 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:44:10 <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
14:44:16 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:44:19 <AxelPolleres>  PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV). contingent completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-697, ACTION-700
14:44:29 <AndyS> (as "second edition" -- least change -- is also Ok by me)
14:44:32 <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
14:44:48 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).   Contingent on completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-699, and ACTION-700.
14:44:57 <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions.
14:45:25 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Do we need anything from the editors?
14:45:43 <bglimm> Sandro: I assume every draft has a section that lists changes since LC?
14:45:51 <bglimm> AndyS: Yes
14:45:55 <bglimm> bglimm: yes
14:46:14 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I am not sure we have that everywhere?
14:46:29 <AndyS> sandro -- If you need anything doing, drop the list an email and I'll do it ASAP.
14:46:31 <bglimm> ... can we add that we missing, possibly during the pub process?
14:46:34 <bglimm> Sandro: Yes
14:46:56 <AxelPolleres> Sandro, lee, Axel will check "Updates since LC" sections in all docs.
14:47:06 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/
14:47:08 <bglimm> ... Do we have a list of implementations? Or just the test results page?
14:47:12 <AndyS> There is the namespace page for functions.
14:47:43 <cbuilara> I hace the section about the changes, but there is none, the only change was editorial (change BINDINGS for VALUES)
14:47:49 <cbuilara> s/hace/have
14:47:53 <sandro> that
14:47:55 <bglimm> Sandro: We don't have emails from people about their implementations?
14:47:58 <sandro> that's fine cbuilara
14:48:25 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I don't think we have that
14:48:36 <bglimm> Sandro: I think we should be ok
14:48:58 <bglimm> ... this implementation page is regenerated when there are new test results?
14:49:06 <bglimm> kasei: Yes
14:49:17 <AxelPolleres> sandro will make a static copy of http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/ (or take it from CVS)
14:49:25 <bglimm> Sandro: I'll make a copy just to record the current status when moving to PR
14:50:01 <chimezie> Zakim, who is talking?
14:50:12 <Zakim> chimezie, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AndyS (74%), bglimm (80%), Sandro (9%)
14:50:29 <AxelPolleres> Birte: we still have to fix references to XML schema 1.1 in all docs!
14:51:03 <bglimm> bglimm: we should change the ref for XML schema datatypes
14:51:10 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Birte to check all docs for the correct XML Schema datatypes reference
14:51:10 <trackbot> Created ACTION-701 - Check all docs for the correct XML Schema datatypes reference [on Birte Glimm - due 2012-10-16].
14:51:15 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:51:31 <AxelPolleres> ack sandro
14:51:31 <Zakim> sandro, you wanted to ask about XML Results Format
14:51:57 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Sandro, how do we go ahead now?
14:52:04 <bglimm> ... will you ask within W3C
14:52:15 <bglimm> Sandro: We send a transition request to the management and the chairs
14:52:20 <sandro> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012
14:52:25 <bglimm> ... after a week there should be a transition meeting
14:52:45 <bglimm> ... Axel, are you available to help with this?
14:53:26 <bglimm> ... I am available today, but maybe not end of the week (? Thu, Fr)
14:54:03 <kasei> sandro?
14:54:07 <pgearon> thanks all
14:54:07 <Zakim> -Chimezie
14:54:09 <Zakim> -Sandro
14:54:10 <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Thanks all
14:54:10 <Zakim> -MattPerry
14:54:11 <sandro> yes, kasei ?
14:54:11 <Zakim> -SteveH_
14:54:14 <Zakim> -AndyS
14:54:15 <bglimm> ... meeting adjourned
14:54:16 <Zakim> -cbuilara
14:54:17 <AxelPolleres> Sandro & Axel take care of sending out the transition request
14:54:18 <Zakim> -pgearon
14:54:24 <AxelPolleres> big thanks to everybody!!
14:54:26 <kasei> do you want me to re-run the implementation report today so that you know you have a current copy to preserve?
14:54:32 <Zakim> -kasei
14:54:35 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
14:54:46 <sandro> sure, as long as the result still look good!
14:54:56 <bglimm> RRSAgent, make records public
14:55:09 <AxelPolleres> oh, oh. we have lost rrsagent?
14:55:17 <bglimm> Hm, we didn't have RRSAgent, make records public
14:55:19 <AndyS> ADJOURNED
14:55:30 <bglimm> What do we do now with the minutes?
14:55:33 <sandro> Sigh.
14:55:51 <sandro> I can do it from local client log.    I'll put it on the wiki in a minute, bglimm
14:56:17 <bglimm> Can we still invite RRSAgent? I guess all we did is invisible then to the agent, right?
14:56:27 <bglimm> Ok, thanks Sandro!
14:56:31 <sandro> Right.   It never got logged.   :-(
14:56:32 <AxelPolleres> alright, phew :-) hope actions were recorded properly.
14:56:35 <AxelPolleres> by all.
14:56:42 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
14:56:52 <sandro> yeah, when tracker gives out action numbers, they've been recorded.
14:56:52 <AxelPolleres> s/by/bye/
14:56:52 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:56:54 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
14:56:54 <Zakim> Attendees were pgearon, AndyS, +49.897.aaaa, kasei, bglimm, MattPerry, Sandro, cbuilara, SteveH_, Chimezie
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00009999