Chatlog 2011-05-10

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 07:58, 12 May 2011 by Apollere2 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:58:18 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:58:18 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/10-sparql-irc
13:58:20 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
13:58:20 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
13:58:22 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
13:58:22 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:23 <LeeF> zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:58:23 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:58:23 <trackbot> Date: 10 May 2011
13:58:25 <Zakim> ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:32 <AndyS> AndyS has joined #sparql
13:58:37 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:44 <Zakim> + +1.310.729.aaaa
13:59:00 <Zakim> +LeeF
13:59:01 <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:02 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
13:59:17 <Zakim> +pgearon
13:59:19 <Zakim> +bglimm
13:59:26 <bglimm> Yakim, mute me
13:59:32 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
13:59:32 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
13:59:41 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
13:59:49 <cbuilara> zakim, +IPcaller is me
13:59:49 <Zakim> sorry, cbuilara, I do not recognize a party named '+IPcaller'
14:00:00 <cbuilara> zakim, IPcaller is me
14:00:00 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
14:00:02 <Zakim> +OlivierCorby
14:00:21 <sandro> REGRETS: Sandro
14:00:29 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
14:00:31 <LeeF> Regrets: Sandro, Axel
14:00:39 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:00:53 <AndyS> zakim, IPcaller is me
14:00:53 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
14:01:10 <LeeF> zakim, who's here? 
14:01:10 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, LeeF, pgearon, bglimm (muted), cbuilara, OlivierCorby, AndyS
14:01:12 <Zakim> On IRC I see MattPerry, AndyS, Zakim, RRSAgent, cbuilara, bglimm, OlivierCorby, LeeF, SteveH, NickH, iv_an_ru__, pgearon, alepas, ericP, kasei, trackbot, sandro
14:01:35 <Zakim> +MattPerry
14:03:06 <AndyS> scribe: AndyS
14:03:15 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:03:23 <LeeF> topic: Admin
14:03:29 <AndyS> LeeF: This week - check on publication
14:03:35 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Approve minutes from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-05-03
14:04:04 <alex_> alex_ has joined #sparql
14:04:33 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Approve minutes from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-05-03
14:04:36 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:04:36 <Zakim> + +44.164.235.aabb
14:04:42 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-05-10
14:04:50 <chimezie> Zakim, passcode?
14:04:50 <Zakim> the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), chimezie
14:04:57 <LeeF> Next regular meeting: 2011-05-17 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EST (scribe: Chime) 
14:05:03 <LeeF> LeeF at risk next week
14:05:14 <NickH> Zakim, +44.164.235.aabb is me
14:05:14 <Zakim> +NickH; got it
14:05:32 <Zakim> +chimezie
14:05:46 <Zakim> +alexpassant
14:05:53 <LeeF> topic: To Last Call
14:05:57 <LeeF> Scribe: chimezie
14:05:59 <AlexPassant> Zakim, +AlexPassant is me
14:05:59 <Zakim> sorry, AlexPassant, I do not recognize a party named '+AlexPassant'
14:06:01 <LeeF> Scribenick: chimezie
14:06:36 <Zakim> +??P26
14:06:40 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:06:55 <bglimm> Zakim, +??P26 is me
14:06:55 <Zakim> sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P26'
14:07:02 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:07:02 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:07:06 <chimezie> LeeF: We have a go from web master
14:07:13 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:07:13 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:07:20 <chimezie> ... any substantive issues come up to address now, prior to publication?
14:07:30 <AndyS> Not that matters - a request for IRI(xsd:string)
14:08:14 <bglimm> Olivier found some typos/mistakes yesterday, which I corrected (not required for LC I think)
14:08:55 <chimezie> LeeF: we can proceed with publication
14:09:18 <Zakim> + +44.208.439.aacc
14:09:23 <chimezie> LeeF: other documents.  Fed query, Carlos responded to all my comments but haven't checked them
14:09:27 <SteveH> Zakim, aacc is me
14:09:27 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it
14:09:56 <chimezie> ... move fed query to LC next week.  Won't get published with this set of documents.  We have long LC period, so response period can still end with other documents
14:10:17 <chimezie> ... protocol needs work in example section
14:10:26 <kasei> I might be able to help
14:10:27 <chimezie> LeeF: any volunteers for help
14:10:32 <chimezie> ...?
14:11:26 <chimezie> LeeF: hopefully we can finish this in the next few weeks, so it ends LC with other documents
14:11:27 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
14:11:46 <chimezie> q?
14:11:51 <LeeF> topic: Comments
14:12:13 <chimezie> LeeF: can we dispatch open comments ?
14:12:24 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
14:12:44 <LeeF> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011May/
14:13:20 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:MK-1
14:13:23 <AxelPolleres> MK-1 should be ready to send, have approval from Lee on an earlier version, and andy's ok on the latest version.
14:13:25 <chimezie> LeeF: anyone reviewed Axel's response?
14:13:48 <AxelPolleres> so, unless objections, I'd send it
14:14:05 <LeeF> AxelPolleres, please send
14:14:09 <SteveH> GK-1, DBeckett-1, and JB-4 all have draft responses linked from here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-r�df-dawg/2011AprJun/0132.html
14:14:38 <SteveH> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DBeckett-1 has a link
14:15:22 <chimezie> LeeF: if got one ok in, go ahead and send
14:15:25 <chimezie> Zakim, umute me
14:15:25 <Zakim> I don't understand 'umute me', chimezie
14:16:07 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:16:16 <Zakim> -SteveH
14:16:53 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:16:53 <Zakim> chimezie was not muted, chimezie
14:17:03 <chimezie> q
14:17:18 <chimezie> q+ about LC process and comment response
14:20:06 <LeeF> ack chimezie
14:21:47 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:22:25 <Zakim> +??P26
14:22:34 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:22:34 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:22:40 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:22:40 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:23:59 <chimezie> LeeF: Greg, situation with Roberts comment?
14:24:17 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:RS-1
14:24:17 <chimezie> Greg: have a draft not sent response yet
14:26:15 <LeeF> AxelPolleres, will you look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011May/0013.html and respond to the remaining open question there?
14:26:50 <AxelPolleres> yes, just asked Pter offline whether he wants a separate response on those. 
14:27:00 <LeeF> AxelPolleres, ok
14:27:19 <AxelPolleres> (only one small point unclear)
14:27:30 <LeeF> SteveH, can you look at responding to RV-3?
14:27:31 <pgearon> Just finished reading Greg's response email. I'm happy with it, except for a typo in "undelying"
14:27:45 <kasei> yeah, thanks
14:27:57 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:27:57 <Zakim> chimezie should now be muted
14:27:57 <pgearon>  disclaimer: Bob is my boss
14:28:02 <LeeF> that's ok
14:28:20 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:28:20 <Zakim> chimezie should no longer be muted
14:30:48 <chimezie> LeeF: Greg on RV-5?
14:30:56 <chimezie> Greg: I need to address.  Don't think it is a big issue
14:31:02 <LeeF> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Jan/0029.html
14:33:44 <chimezie> Greg: (on RV-6) - Just needs clarification
14:35:33 <LeeF> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Feb/0013.html (Chime)
14:36:54 <LeeF> Need people to look at WG-1 and SC-2
14:37:44 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:38:06 <Zakim> +??P26
14:38:16 <bglimm> Zakim, +??P26 is me
14:38:16 <Zakim> sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P26'
14:38:28 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:38:28 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:38:35 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:38:35 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:41:52 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
14:42:13 <chimezie> LeeF: status on actions.  Carlos?
14:42:45 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml#sparqlGrammar
14:43:25 <chimezie> Carlos: applied comment.  perhaps missing something? will check gain
14:43:28 <chimezie> s/gain/again
14:44:00 <chimezie> LeeF: action to think about federated query testing
14:44:04 <LeeF> close ACTION-450
14:44:04 <trackbot> ACTION-450 Check pubrules closed
14:44:14 <LeeF> close ACTION-378
14:44:14 <trackbot> ACTION-378 Let commenters with open comments know that they're not forgotten closed
14:45:23 <LeeF> close ACTION-433
14:45:23 <trackbot> ACTION-433 Work with Carlos to make sure Fed terminology is consistent with "service endpoint" as the place you poke to use a (protocol) service closed
14:45:33 <LeeF> close ACTION-392
14:45:33 <trackbot> ACTION-392 Review query closed
14:45:58 <LeeF> close ACTION-447
14:45:58 <trackbot> ACTION-447 Do pubrules check for Updates closed
14:46:17 <LeeF> close ACTION-414
14:46:17 <trackbot> ACTION-414 Check (andy's) old comments on update closed
14:46:45 <LeeF> close ACTION-451
14:46:45 <trackbot> ACTION-451 Check pubrules on entailment closed
14:46:52 <LeeF> close ACTION-438
14:46:52 <trackbot> ACTION-438 Review query draft to see if comments have been addressed appropriately closed
14:47:16 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:47:16 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:47:20 <chimezie> LeeF: ACTION-444?
14:47:23 <LeeF> close ACTION-444
14:47:23 <trackbot> ACTION-444 Report on outcome of entailment and SD discussion on email closed
14:47:26 <chimezie> Birte: we can close that
14:47:35 <LeeF> close ACTION-449
14:47:35 <trackbot> ACTION-449 Ping jeff one more time to ask for confirmaiton of rewordings, otherwise takes silence as agreement closed
14:47:41 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:47:41 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:47:43 <LeeF> close ACTION-381
14:47:43 <trackbot> ACTION-381 Review Uniform HTTP Protocol closed
14:47:54 <LeeF> close ACTION-448
14:47:54 <trackbot> ACTION-448 Check pubrules on query closed
14:48:13 <LeeF> close ACTION-445
14:48:14 <trackbot> ACTION-445 Check pubrules on graph protocol doc closed
14:48:28 <LeeF> close ACTION-335
14:48:28 <trackbot> ACTION-335 Address MS-1 comment closed
14:48:34 <LeeF> close ACTION-459
14:48:34 <trackbot> ACTION-459 Send request for publication as soon as "modulo" actions are completed (and poke responsibles to complete before 6th) closed
14:48:39 <LeeF> close ACTION-416
14:48:39 <trackbot> ACTION-416 Ping greg for review as soon as Update formal semantics is ready closed
14:48:58 <LeeF> close ACTION-443
14:48:58 <trackbot> ACTION-443 Check with sandro about what's needed for publication by May 6th closed
14:49:02 <LeeF> close ACTION-418
14:49:02 <trackbot> ACTION-418 Review proprtey paths paragraph in Entailment closed
14:49:21 <LeeF> close ACTION-437
14:49:21 <trackbot> ACTION-437 Or Steve to describe use of RFC2119 language and link to RFC2119 specification or ditch RFC2119 markup closed
14:49:25 <LeeF> close ACTION-446
14:49:25 <trackbot> ACTION-446 Check pubrules for SD closed
14:49:42 <LeeF> close ACTION-439
14:49:42 <trackbot> ACTION-439 Coordinate with Lee to resolve Serv Desc dependencies on protocol document closed
14:49:51 <LeeF> close ACTION-455
14:49:51 <trackbot> ACTION-455 Add use of entailement in the examples and sample SD shown in Turtle closed
14:49:57 <LeeF> close ACTION-432
14:49:57 <trackbot> ACTION-432 Make sure SD terminology is consistent with "service endpoint" as the place you poke to use a (protocol) service closed
14:50:16 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/open
14:50:37 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/19
14:51:14 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:51:36 <pgearon> seconded'
14:51:49 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:52:01 <LeeF>  ISSUE-19:  RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:52:01 <trackbot> ISSUE-19 Security issues on SPARQL/UPdate notes added
14:52:03 <LeeF> close ISSUE-19
14:52:03 <trackbot> ISSUE-19 Security issues on SPARQL/UPdate closed
14:52:19 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/66
14:53:27 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:53:33 <chimezie> LeeF: inclination to close with no change.  Other suggestions?
14:53:45 <Zakim> +??P0
14:53:52 <bglimm> Zakim, +??P0 is me
14:53:52 <Zakim> sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P0'
14:53:59 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P0 is me
14:53:59 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:54:07 <chimezie> Paul: don't think we have time, but agree it will come back
14:54:09 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:54:09 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:54:10 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:54:49 <kasei> +1
14:55:05 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:55:14 <LeeF>  ISSUE-66:  RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:55:15 <trackbot> ISSUE-66 Should there be an ORDER BY for aggregates, particularly GROUP_CONCAT notes added
14:55:18 <LeeF> close ISSUE-66
14:55:18 <trackbot> ISSUE-66 Should there be an ORDER BY for aggregates, particularly GROUP_CONCAT closed
14:55:48 <Zakim> -LeeF
14:55:48 <Zakim> -chimezie
14:55:50 <Zakim> -bglimm
14:55:50 <MattPerry> bye
14:55:52 <Zakim> -alexpassant
14:55:53 <Zakim> -NickH
14:55:53 <Zakim> -cbuilara
14:55:54 <AndyS> ADJOURNED
14:55:55 <Zakim> -OlivierCorby
14:55:57 <Zakim> -MattPerry
14:55:59 <Zakim> -kasei
14:56:01 <Zakim> -pgearon
14:56:14 <Zakim> -AndyS
14:56:14 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
14:56:16 <Zakim> Attendees were +1.310.729.aaaa, LeeF, kasei, pgearon, bglimm, cbuilara, OlivierCorby, AndyS, MattPerry, NickH, chimezie, alexpassant, +44.208.439.aacc, SteveH
14:57:24 <LeeF> ACTION: Lee to record ISSUE-66 as a postponed issue
14:57:25 <trackbot> Created ACTION-460 - Record ISSUE-66 as a postponed issue [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2011-05-17].
14:59:08 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:14:52 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:16:32 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:40:03 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has left #sparql
16:57:03 <Zakim> Zakim has left #sparql
17:29:26 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
17:32:22 <LeeF> LeeF has joined #sparql
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000251