Chatlog 2011-04-19

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 14:17, 19 April 2011 by Sandro (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:56:21 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:56:21 <RRSAgent> logging to
13:56:23 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
13:56:23 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
13:56:25 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
13:56:25 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
13:56:26 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:56:26 <trackbot> Date: 19 April 2011
13:56:26 <LeeF> zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:56:26 <Zakim> ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
13:56:31 <LeeF> Chair: LeeF
13:56:35 <LeeF> Agenda:
13:56:46 <LeeF> Regrets: AxelPolleres, SteveH
13:57:07 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
13:57:35 <bglimm> bglimm has joined #sparql
13:57:45 <cbuilara> cbuilara has joined #sparql
13:58:06 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:13 <Zakim> +??P5
13:58:26 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P5 is me
13:58:26 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
13:58:35 <Zakim> + +1.310.729.aaaa
13:58:41 <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
13:58:41 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
13:58:42 <bglimm> Hi, I withdraw my regrets, but I have to leave 10 min early
13:58:58 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
13:59:06 <cbuilara> zakim, IPcaller is me
13:59:07 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
13:59:22 <Zakim> +??P12
13:59:30 <AndyS> zakim, P12 is me
13:59:30 <Zakim> sorry, AndyS, I do not recognize a party named 'P12'
13:59:35 <AndyS> zakim, ??P12 is me
13:59:35 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
13:59:49 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aabb
13:59:58 <LeeF> bglimm, good thing i forgot to include your regrets ;-)
14:00:00 <MattPerry> zakim, aabb is me
14:00:00 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it
14:00:07 <bglimm> ;-) well done
14:00:08 <Zakim> + +1.617.489.aacc
14:00:31 <Zakim> +LeeF
14:00:40 <LeeF> zakim, who's on the phone?
14:00:47 <Zakim> On the phone I see bglimm, kasei, cbuilara, AndyS, MattPerry, +1.617.489.aacc, LeeF
14:01:00 <kasei> Zakim, who is talking?
14:01:10 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:01:10 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:01:11 <Zakim> kasei, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: bglimm (55%), AndyS (21%), LeeF (4%)
14:02:03 <sandro> zakim, aacc is Sandro
14:02:03 <Zakim> +Sandro; got it
14:02:12 <OlivierCorby> pass code not valid ...
14:02:23 <kasei> yup
14:02:51 <AndyS> scribe: AndyS
14:02:56 <AndyS> scribenick: AndyS
14:03:02 <Souri> Souri has joined #sparql
14:03:04 <LeeF> topic: Admin
14:03:11 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at
14:03:31 <AndyS> Last weeks meeting was not quorate.  
14:03:35 <Zakim> +Souri
14:03:56 <AndyS> tests approved (syntax, pp tests)
14:04:10 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at
14:04:27 <AndyS> LeeF: next meeting in one week
14:04:31 <AndyS> ... same time
14:04:33 <LeeF> Next regular meeting: 2011-04-26 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EDT (scribe: Alex or Olivier) 
14:04:42 <AndyS> ... Alex or Olivier to scribe.
14:04:55 <Zakim> +OlivierCorby
14:05:28 <AndyS> ... in general, we are heading to LC decisions -- good for people to attend TC's to exprss support.
14:05:46 <AndyS> subtopic: comments
14:05:56 <AndyS> LeeF: No new comments.
14:06:28 <AndyS> ... asking editors to clear up-and-out comments esp anything not editorial.
14:06:42 <AndyS> ... key is substantive changes to LC docs
14:07:05 <AndyS> ... because LC means "we are done - will not change in substance" 
14:07:28 <AndyS> ... if an impl would change then new LC needed and clock is reset
14:07:34 <AndyS> q+
14:07:42 <LeeF> ack AndyS
14:07:53 <LeeF> AndyS: one property path comment is near to substantive comment
14:08:03 <LeeF> ... related to expectations on invariants in paths
14:08:26 <LeeF> ... not a mistake as much as a difference in expectation
14:09:25 <AndyS> AndyS: will bring discussion to mailing list
14:09:28 <LeeF> topic: Last Call Decision on MAY 3
14:10:22 <LeeF>  IMPORTANT: Our goal is to make a decision to publish the majority of our specifications as Last Call at our May 3, 2011 telecon
14:10:45 <LeeF>
14:11:19 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:11:19 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted