Chatlog 2010-11-16

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 18:17, 16 November 2010 by Apollere2 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:56:34 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:56:34 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/11/16-sparql-irc
14:56:39 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
14:56:50 <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
14:56:52 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:56:54 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
14:56:54 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
14:56:55 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:56:55 <trackbot>  Date: 16 November 2010
14:56:59 <kasei> i think steveh was strongly opposed to it
14:57:10 <kasei> as was I
14:57:37 <AxelPolleres> yes, and matt as well.
14:58:06 <AndyS> Bad zakim day.
14:58:10 <AxelPolleres> nickH, are you ok to scribe today?
14:58:21 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
14:58:21 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has not yet started, AndyS
14:58:22 <Zakim> On IRC I see RRSAgent, NickH, cbuilara, karl, OlivierCorby, AndyS, AxelPolleres, SteveH, pgearon, ivan, AlexPassant, kasei, iv_an_ru, trackbot, ericP, sandro
14:58:28 <AndyS> zakim, start SPARQL
14:58:28 <Zakim> I don't understand 'start SPARQL', AndyS
14:58:29 <NickH> AlexPassant: sure
14:58:49 <NickH> wish tab completion of nicknames was working though
14:58:50 <AxelPolleres> NickH, I am axel ;-)
14:59:05 <NickH> argh! exactly
14:59:32 <AndyS> zakim, this is SPARQL
14:59:32 <Zakim> ok, AndyS; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
14:59:41 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
14:59:56 <AndyS> zakim, IPcaller is me
14:59:56 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:00:02 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:00:02 <Zakim> On the phone I see ??P0, ??P2, +1.310.729.aaaa, AxelPolleres, AndyS
15:00:11 <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
15:00:11 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
15:00:11 <ivan> zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:00:12 <Zakim> ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:00:12 <Zakim> +Ivan
15:00:13 <cbuilara> I just called
15:00:15 <AndyS> zakim, mute AndyS
15:00:15 <Zakim> AndyS should now be muted
15:00:21 <Zakim> + +33.4.92.38.aabb
15:00:28 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
15:00:29 <AndyS> zakim, unmute AndyS
15:00:29 <Zakim> AndyS should no longer be muted
15:00:54 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:01:07 <Zakim> -??P2
15:01:07 <AxelPolleres> carlos, you were the IPCaller ;-)
15:01:11 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aacc
15:01:22 <MattPerry> zakim, aacc is me
15:01:26 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it
15:01:31 <Zakim> +??P7
15:01:34 <NickH> zakim, ??P0 is me
15:01:39 <Zakim> +NickH; got it
15:01:41 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P7 is me
15:01:50 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
15:01:53 <Zakim> +??P13
15:01:56 <AndyS> zakim, ??P13 is me
15:01:57 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:02:21 <AxelPolleres> 41# on your telephone keypad is "raise hand" for those who need to identify themselves
15:02:30 <SteveH_> SteveH_ has joined #sparql
15:02:44 <AxelPolleres> 40# on your telephone keypad is "hand down"
15:02:55 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:55 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, kasei, AxelPolleres, Ivan, +33.4.92.38.aabb, MattPerry, cbuilara, AndyS
15:03:06 <OlivierCorby> Zakim, aabb is me
15:03:06 <Zakim> +OlivierCorby; got it
15:03:29 <Zakim> +pgearon
15:03:35 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-11-16
15:03:41 <AxelPolleres> chair: Axel Polleres
15:03:47 <AxelPolleres> scribe: NickH
15:03:54 <AxelPolleres> regrets: souri, Lee, sandro
15:04:23 <Zakim> + +44.208.439.aadd
15:04:30 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:34 <SteveH> Zakim, aadd is me
15:04:37 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, kasei, AxelPolleres, Ivan, OlivierCorby, MattPerry, cbuilara, AndyS, pgearon, +44.208.439.aadd
15:04:42 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it
15:05:10 <Zakim> -NickH
15:05:10 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-11-09
15:05:33 <cbuilara> I can try
15:05:40 <cbuilara> scribe: cbuilara
15:05:48 <AndyS> scribenick: cbuilara
15:05:49 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-11-09
15:06:06 <AndyS> topic: admin
15:06:25 <AxelPolleres> topic: ISSUE-16
15:06:25 <cbuilara> Topic: issue 15, aggregates
15:06:31 <cbuilara> ISSUE-16
15:06:36 <Zakim> +??P27
15:06:43 <NickH> zakim, ??P27 is me
15:06:43 <Zakim> +NickH; got it
15:06:56 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-16 by noting that aggregates define their semantics over mixed data types which can include errors, errors that propagate to a SELECT list result in an unbound variable, errors that propagate to GROUP BY clause result in an "unbound" key. 
15:06:56 <NickH> sorry, phone troubles :(
15:07:21 <cbuilara> Lee's proposal: close issue 16 aggregates and errors, 
15:07:39 <SteveH> I think we should close
15:07:46 <NickH> Axel: any opinions?
15:08:13 <NickH> Axel: Paul wrote lots about context
15:08:30 <NickH> Axel: is that covered by this proposal
15:08:37 <kasei> +1
15:08:41 <NickH> Axel: any support for this proposal?
15:09:16 <NickH> AndyS: are you planning in putting in expanitory text?
15:09:38 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:09:43 <AndyS> +1
15:09:45 <NickH> Any other support?
15:09:46 <OlivierCorby> +1
15:09:46 <cbuilara> +1
15:09:48 <NickH> +1
15:09:49 <SteveH> +1
15:10:00 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-16 by noting that aggregates define their semantics over mixed data types which can include errors, errors that propagate to a SELECT list result in an unbound variable, errors that propagate to GROUP BY clause result in an "unbound" key.
15:10:00 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:10:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, AxelPolleres, Ivan, OlivierCorby, MattPerry, cbuilara, AndyS, pgearon, SteveH, NickH
15:10:10 <NickH> Axel: resolve to close
15:10:12 <AxelPolleres> close ISSUE-16
15:10:12 <trackbot> ISSUE-16 Dealing with aggregates over mixed datatypes closed
15:10:32 <AxelPolleres> topic: Potential shortcuts in update (ISSUE-59) 
15:10:52 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/shortcuts.xml
15:11:09 <NickH> Axel: Alex proposed three shortcuts
15:11:20 <NickH> Axel: Copy, Move and Add
15:11:33 <NickH> Axel: Copy would allow you to copy one graph into another graph
15:11:49 <NickH> Axel: Move would do the same but remove the original graph
15:12:16 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-59 by including the shortcut operations from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/shortcuts.xml  within SPARQL 1.1 Update 
15:12:17 <NickH> Axel: the proposal is the following
15:12:28 <SteveH> Who has user experience?
15:12:31 <kasei> can we do a strawpoll on this? I'm worried that we were too few last week to be representative of the group.
15:12:31 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:12:34 <AndyS> me
15:12:42 <SteveH> AndyS, can you say a little bit about it?
15:12:49 <AndyS> sure ...
15:12:50 <kasei> 3/1/2 was the vote from last time
15:13:04 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:13:14 <NickH> Axel: in the interests of going ahead, we should reach concensus or not do it
15:13:44 <NickH> AndyS: there is the redundency factor
15:14:12 <AxelPolleres> andy has implemented them, finds it handy
15:14:18 <NickH> AndyS: secondly there is the easy of optimisation 
15:14:34 <NickH> AndyS: much easier to spot the optimiations with the shortcuts
15:14:54 <NickH> SteveH: would be happier if more people had implemented them
15:15:18 <NickH> SteveH: very similar but not exactly the same and feels very early to be doing this
15:15:43 <NickH> Axel: we have a number of opinions and one concern
15:15:44 <SteveH> "probably harmless"
15:16:04 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-59 by including the shortcut operations from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/shortcuts.xml  within SPARQL 1.1 Update
15:16:18 <SteveH> abstain
15:16:27 <kasei> -1
15:16:41 <NickH> Axel: lets put in the proposal and would like a concensus 
15:17:07 <ivan> q+
15:17:08 <NickH> Axel: kasei, can you tell us your objection
15:17:28 <NickH> kasei: not sure if we have the experience to know if these are the shortcuts that users wants
15:17:46 <NickH> ivan: we are adding and adding and to the terms in SPARQL
15:18:00 <NickH> ivan large number of things to consume and understand
15:18:04 <NickH> abstain
15:18:06 <ivan> -0.5
15:18:06 <AndyS> +1
15:18:09 <MattPerry> +1
15:18:10 <cbuilara> q+
15:18:11 <AxelPolleres> +1 (on behalf of DERI)
15:18:11 <OlivierCorby> 0
15:18:14 <SteveH> q+
15:18:15 <pgearon> abstain
15:18:21 <ivan> ack ivan 
15:18:24 <cbuilara> abstain
15:18:50 <kasei> (somebody is breathing very loudly into the phone)
15:19:05 <AxelPolleres> 3/1.5/4
15:19:38 <NickH> Ivan: I won't lie down on the road to oppose this
15:20:06 <AndyS> We usually write yes/0/no i.e. 3/4/1.5
15:20:17 <NickH> SteveH: we can't resolve with 4 abstainsions
15:20:29 <NickH> Axel: how can we go forward?
15:21:10 <NickH> Ivan: is does not reflct consensus, therefore it is rejected
15:21:10 <SteveH> I'd be very happy to postopone it
15:21:22 <SteveH> ...make it the next groups problem
15:21:56 <kasei> +1 to postpone
15:21:57 <NickH> Axel: who would be happy to postopone issue 59?
15:21:58 <SteveH> +1 to postpone
15:22:01 <AndyS> not really
15:22:05 <NickH> +1 to postpone
15:22:07 <AxelPolleres> strawpoll: who wants to postpone ISSUE-59?
15:22:10 <ivan> q+
15:22:17 <NickH> +1
15:22:18 <AxelPolleres> -1 (on behalf of DERI)
15:22:23 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:22:50 <ivan> ack cbuilara 
15:23:08 <NickH> sorry, I can't hear very well
15:23:40 <NickH> Axel: if it is not in the spec, then it doesn't really exist
15:23:57 <NickH> Axel: should we put it in the spec or not?
15:24:10 <NickH> cbuilara: I would leave it out
15:24:25 <ivan> ack SteveH 
15:24:27 <SteveH> ack me
15:24:36 <NickH> cbuilara: would postpone it and keep it as an unofficial extention
15:24:59 <NickH> SteveH: is it a strawpoll or an official vote?
15:25:34 <ivan> ack ivan 
15:25:35 <NickH> SteveH: not obvious what type of vote the original poll was
15:25:48 <NickH> ivan: what does postponing mean?
15:25:55 <AndyS> q+
15:26:27 <NickH> ivan: does it mean that we need more implementation experience? or that the complexity of the language is too much?
15:26:30 <AxelPolleres> ivan: two concerns, one about implementation experience, one about complicating the language
15:27:12 <NickH> AndyS: my interpretation is that it is put on a list of things to look at later
15:27:16 <AxelPolleres> andy: postponed was meant as "put it on the list of Postponed ISSUES"
15:27:45 <NickH> ivan: i agree with postponement
15:28:07 <AxelPolleres> summary: majority seems to be for postponing ISSUE-59
15:28:29 <NickH> Axel: we are likely not to such ISSUE-59 untl the end
15:28:36 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:28:38 <AndyS> I do not support postponing.
15:29:14 <NickH> AndyS: I think it is an importand issue and it isn't something that should be postponed
15:29:26 <NickH> AndyS: take it to the community and see what they think
15:30:08 <NickH> Axel: that alternative would be to put it into the draft get feedback and then take it out again later
15:30:20 <pgearon> +1 to avoid idioms
15:30:57 <AxelPolleres> Andy: how about putting it in as "At risk" feature into LC
15:31:00 <NickH> Axel: I don't see any problems with adding it to the next draft if we don't have agreement - it can be 'At risk"
15:31:05 <AxelPolleres> Ivan: even possible in CR.
15:31:22 <NickH> Axel: that would be a way that we could go forward
15:31:26 <ivan> q+
15:31:29 <ivan> ack AndyS 
15:31:29 <AndyS> q-
15:32:06 <NickH> Ivan: that is a way forward, I think that in the document we should make it clear the reason that it is At Risk and that we would like feedback
15:33:23 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: add update shortcuts in LC marked explicitly "AT RISK" and asking for feedback, explicitly about potentially complicating the language, and implementation experience
15:33:27 <SteveH> -1, I think it's a bad idea
15:33:40 <NickH> this is a strawpoll
15:33:44 <ivan> 1
15:33:54 <NickH> 0
15:34:03 <OlivierCorby> 0
15:34:07 <NickH> AndyS: can you say why this is a bad idea?
15:34:48 <NickH> SteveH: this is quite a big chunk of text to add to the document. But is mainly a 'faster horses' problem. If you ask people if they want faster horses, they wil say they want it
15:35:23 <LeeF> LeeF has joined #sparql
15:35:24 <AxelPolleres> q+ to speak with chairhat off for Alex
15:35:26 <NickH> SteveH: the 'faster horses' propblem is a quote from Henry Ford about why User Focus groups don't work
15:35:46 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:35:49 <NickH> SteveH: is a an example of when you will get bad results from asking users what they want
15:36:00 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:36:05 <ivan> ack iv_an_ru 
15:36:05 <NickH> SteveH: it will add 4 or 5 extra pages of specification
15:36:09 <ivan> ack ivan
15:36:09 <AxelPolleres> ack ivan
15:36:14 <SteveH> maybe 3 or 4
15:36:49 <AndyS> It's 1.5 pages currently for me in FF
15:36:50 <NickH> Axel: this is nor really makeing the language more complex but making it easier for users
15:37:03 <NickH> Axel: the spec is already there
15:37:05 <kasei> q+
15:37:14 <AxelPolleres> ack AxelPolleres
15:37:14 <Zakim> AxelPolleres, you wanted to speak with chairhat off for Alex
15:38:31 <NickH> greg: we have already described that there are two possible ways of storing, either as graphstores or quadstores. I don't think this is idiomatic in any way.
15:39:18 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: add update shortcuts in LC marked explicitly "AT RISK" and asking for feedback, explicitly about potentially complicating the language, and implementation experience
15:39:28 <NickH> Axel: now putting this forward for an offical vote
15:39:35 <SteveH> abstain
15:39:37 <kasei> 0
15:39:38 <pgearon> +1
15:39:39 <AndyS> +1
15:39:39 <ivan> 1
15:39:40 <OlivierCorby> abstain
15:39:42 <cbuilara> abstain
15:39:42 <AxelPolleres> +1 (for DERI)
15:39:43 <MattPerry> +1
15:39:45 <NickH> 0
15:39:54 <SteveH> what does 0 mean?
15:40:09 <SteveH> you can either abstain, object, or be silent
15:40:13 <NickH> abstain
15:40:34 <AxelPolleres> 4/5/0
15:40:58 <NickH> Axel: there are still a lot of abstaintions, but no objections
15:41:10 <NickH> SteveH: still can't move forward from this
15:41:33 <NickH> AndyS: you can move forward from this, abstain could mean "don't care"
15:41:58 <NickH> Ivan: my feeling right now is to move on and postpone the issue
15:42:24 <NickH> Axel: I need to talk to Alex and see what he says
15:42:37 <NickH> Axel: and see if he objects to this
15:42:54 <AxelPolleres> summary: majority seems to be for postponing ISSUE-59
15:42:57 <NickH> Axel: what is your opinion AndyS?
15:43:29 <NickH> AndyS: I see no evidence of that conclusion
15:44:23 <AxelPolleres> Suggest to bring these two questions forward again when Alex is back: (a) put in as AT RISK (b) POSTPONE ISSUE-59
15:44:39 <NickH> Axel: moving on to next topic
15:44:45 <AxelPolleres> topic: Grouping by expressions
15:45:04 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: The GROUP BY clause can include expressions with or without AS aliases. These aliases can be re-used in the HAVING clause and query result clause. 
15:46:02 <NickH> Axel: last time there was some discussion if the BIND in the where clause might be redundant 
15:46:14 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: The GROUP BY clause can include expressions with or without AS aliases. These aliases can be re-used in the HAVING clause and query result clause (i.e. SELECT or CONSTRUCT clause). projections created in the SELECT clause are not accessible for GROUP BY expressions. 
15:46:43 <kasei> +1
15:46:54 <NickH> Axel: projections after groupings
15:46:55 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:46:59 <SteveH> is the idea that { ... BIND( expr AS ?x ) } GROUP BY ?x  exatly=  { ... } GROU�P BY (expr AS ?x) ...
15:47:02 <kasei> ack kasei
15:47:34 <AndyS> q+
15:47:49 <kasei> except that GROUP BY (expr) wouldn't cause an extra variable binding
15:48:45 <NickH> sorry, having trouble hearing/understanding this bit
15:49:57 <NickH> SteveH: there could be a variety of different things happening after the SELECT
15:50:27 <NickH> AndyS: if you do SELECT COUNT(*) then there is an implicit grouping
15:50:37 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: The GROUP BY clause can include expressions with or without AS aliases. These aliases can be re-used in the HAVING clause and query result clause (i.e. SELECT or CONSTRUCT clause). projections created in the SELECT clause are not accessible for GROUP BY expressions.
15:50:49 <Zakim> -NickH
15:50:59 <NickH> stupid phone
15:51:05 <cbuilara> sure
15:51:42 <cbuilara> AxelPolleres: I do not see any objection, vote proposal
15:51:43 <Zakim> +??P27
15:51:47 <kasei> +1
15:51:53 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:51:54 <OlivierCorby> +1
15:51:54 <MattPerry> +1
15:51:55 <AndyS> +1
15:51:56 <ivan> 0
15:51:58 <cbuilara> 0
15:52:03 <NickH> +1
15:52:07 <pgearon> +1
15:52:18 <cbuilara> 8 +1, 2 abstentions
15:52:22 <NickH> Zakim, ??P27 is me
15:52:22 <Zakim> +NickH; got it
15:52:43 <cbuilara> sorry, 7 +1
15:52:44 <AxelPolleres> 7/2/0
15:53:05 <NickH> Axel: I guess we can accept it
15:53:08 <SteveH> 8/2/0, I didn't say anything
15:53:10 <kasei> I didn't abstain
15:53:10 <ivan> forever hold my piece
15:53:25 <NickH> Axel: anyone want to explain their abstention?
15:53:29 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: The GROUP BY clause can include expressions with or without AS aliases. These aliases can be re-used in the HAVING clause and query result clause (i.e. SELECT or CONSTRUCT clause). projections created in the SELECT clause are not accessible for GROUP BY expressions.
15:54:01 <NickH> Axel: a few minutes left... 
15:54:15 <AxelPolleres> topic: function library
15:54:25 <NickH> Axel: see if we can agree anything on the function library
15:54:27 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0188.html
15:54:55 <AxelPolleres> no objections against including these
15:55:28 <AxelPolleres> 17.4.1 bound .... 17.4.24 NOT EXISTS and EXIST
15:55:34 <NickH> Axel: we have a set of functions already in the current draft that are non-controversial
15:55:48 <AxelPolleres> plus RAND() RAND (seed)
15:56:24 <NickH> Axel: would there be any objection to the functions in Lee's email?
15:56:40 <NickH> Axel: silence is taken as agreement
15:56:54 <AxelPolleres>  fn:concat
15:57:20 <AndyS> http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-concat
15:57:20 <NickH> Axel: there was some discussion about concat, and if it needs to be redefined for SPARQL
15:57:27 <SteveH> we have variable arity already
15:57:49 <NickH> AndyS: the problem with concat is that it takes an existing type and casts it to string
15:58:07 <AndyS> s/existing/xsd atomicType/
15:58:19 <SteveH> I think we should use fn:concat as is
15:58:28 <NickH> Axel: it would mean rather than casting to string, it would use our special string function
15:58:30 <SteveH> but not for +
15:58:35 <AxelPolleres> AXEL: CONCAT() would be either implicitly use STR() or only acccept strings
15:59:43 <NickH> AndyS: it can either only accept a string or it can blow up
16:00:14 <NickH> Axel: there are two options to add our own function
16:00:23 <AxelPolleres> variable arity is fine
16:00:35 <ivan> q+
16:00:39 <AndyS> q-
16:00:52 <NickH> Axel: we are running out of time, going to finish the queue
16:00:56 <AxelPolleres> ack AndyS
16:01:23 <ivan> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-rif-dtb-20100622/
16:01:28 <AndyS> q+
16:01:37 <ivan> ack ivan
16:01:41 <NickH> Ivan: the RIF people have already been through this, can't we just use their definition
16:02:24 <NickH> Axel: there are no errors in RIF, but SPARQL does have errors, so we can return an error
16:02:50 <NickH> Ivan: there should be compatibility between RIF and SPARQL
16:03:36 <SteveH> +1 to using a similar set of functions as RIF
16:03:41 <NickH> Ivan: I understand that there are semantic different, but if I was a dumb user, I would want them to behave in the same way
16:03:53 <SteveH> or at least a similar set of names
16:04:30 <NickH> Axel: the things that are mentioned in Lee's email do not contrdict that
16:05:14 <ivan> zakim, drop me
16:05:14 <Zakim> Ivan is being disconnected
16:05:16 <Zakim> -Ivan
16:05:19 <Zakim> -MattPerry
16:05:20 <Zakim> -SteveH
16:05:22 <Zakim> -kasei
16:05:22 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to take functions discussion on email.
16:05:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-333 - Take functions discussion on email. [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-11-23].
16:05:23 <Zakim> -OlivierCorby
16:05:25 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
16:05:26 <Zakim> -pgearon
16:05:29 <Zakim> -cbuilara
16:05:35 <SteveH> AndyS, why are you in favour of type strictness for CONCAT()?
16:05:42 <SteveH> maybe I'm missing something
16:05:44 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
16:05:54 <cbuilara1> cbuilara1 has joined #sparql
16:06:10 <cbuilara1> cbuilara1 has left #sparql
16:06:15 <AndyS> I'm not - was expressing alternatives as I recall discussion
16:06:18 <NickH> Axel, sorry about calling you Alex! Im not the best at typing fast!
16:06:24 <SteveH> AndyS, ah, ok
16:06:24 <Zakim> -AndyS
16:06:30 <cbuilara1> cbuilara1 has joined #sparql
16:06:58 <Zakim> -NickH
16:06:59 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:07:01 <AndyS> We are strict for REGEX, say.
16:07:01 <Zakim> Attendees were +1.310.729.aaaa, AxelPolleres, AndyS, kasei, Ivan, +33.4.92.38.aabb, +1.603.897.aacc, MattPerry, NickH, cbuilara, OlivierCorby, pgearon, +44.208.439.aadd, SteveH
16:07:32 <AndyS> I do think strict for + makes sense as a conservative spec choice.
16:07:41 <NickH> Axel: I think it was the UK phone number gateway that kept disconnecting me - it is still far from ideal
16:16:21 <OlivierCorby> OlivierCorby has left #sparql
16:20:55 <SteveH> SteveH has joined #sparql
16:21:20 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has left #sparql
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000371