Chatlog 2010-03-23

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 14:30, 23 March 2010 by BGlimm (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:00:00 <LeeF> Present: Andy Seaborne, Birte Glimm, Gregory Williams, Lee Feigenbaum, Matthew Perry, Paul Gearon, Souripriya Das, Steve Harris
14:00:27 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:00:27 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/03/23-sparql-irc
14:00:28 <AndyS> zakim, ??P4 is me
14:00:28 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
14:00:31 <bglimm> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-03-16
14:00:35 <kasei> Zakim, aabb is me
14:00:35 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
14:00:37 <bglimm> scribe: bglimm
14:00:44 <AndyS> I think ... was [IP-caller] last week.
14:00:55 <bglimm> rrsagent, make logs world
14:01:05 <Zakim> +??P14
14:01:07 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:01:07 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
14:01:09 <SteveH_> Zakim, ??P14 is me
14:01:09 <Zakim> +SteveH_; got it
14:01:42 <Zakim> +pgearon
14:02:16 <Zakim> +LeeF; got it
14:03:10 <bglimm> LeeF: Main purpose today is the F2F
14:03:38 <LeeF> zakim, who's here?
14:03:38 <Zakim> On the phone I see +0186528aaaa, MattPerry, AndyS, kasei (muted), SteveH_, pgearon, LeeF
14:03:41 <Zakim> On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, MattPerry, AndyS, ivan, LeeF, bglimm, SteveH_, iv_an_ru, karl, sandro, pgearon, AlexPassant, kasei, trackbot
14:04:12 <pgearon> +q
14:04:40 <bglimm> AndyS: Is the Oxford location easy to find?
14:05:13 <LeeF> ack pgearon
14:05:41 <bglimm> bglimm: oeRC building on Keble road
14:05:59 <LeeF> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3_Agenda
14:06:03 <bglimm> LeeF: MIT location is as for F2F1.
14:07:14 <bglimm> LeeF: bglimm and I are doing a video conference test run after the teleconf
14:07:29 <Zakim> +Souri
14:07:36 <bglimm> ... I refactored the agenda a little bit and added links to agenda topics
14:07:57 <bglimm> ... if somebody has additional links, please add them. It is all on a wiki page. 
14:08:21 <Souri> Souri has joined #sparql
14:09:35 <bglimm> ... Andy, I tried to find a link for having exists or not exists in filters and couldn't find a link to an email discussion
14:10:04 <bglimm> AndyS: I don't think there was an email discussion. It came up in the phone calls a couple of times.
14:10:36 <bglimm> LeeF: Thursday morning we will discuss time permitting features
14:12:00 <bglimm> ... there have been questions whether we will decide before REC/LC of the main documents whether the time permitting features will change their status or whether we keep them as time permitting till the end
14:12:30 <bglimm> ... e.g., entailment regimes or property paths could get a thumbs up from the group earlier on
14:13:18 <bglimm> ... that's something to think about for the F2F and if there are concerns let me know. We can then settle that at the F2F. 
14:13:56 <bglimm> ... we gonna need people to take the lead on test cases to determine how they are run etc
14:14:30 <LeeF> zakim, who's on the phone?
14:14:30 <Zakim> On the phone I see +0186528aaaa, MattPerry, AndyS, kasei (muted), SteveH_, pgearon, LeeF, Souri
14:14:31 <bglimm> ... any questions or suggestion for the F2F?
14:14:56 <bglimm> Zakim, +0186528aaaa is me
14:14:56 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:15:17 <bglimm> AndyS: Should we have a call the Tuesday after the F2F?
14:15:30 <bglimm> LeeF: Yes, I think that is useful. 
14:15:37 <pgearon> Thanks Lee
14:15:40 <Zakim> -SteveH_
14:15:41 <bglimm> adjourned
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000079