Chatlog 2009-10-13

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 08:13, 14 October 2009 by Ivan (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:47:36 <AxelPolleres>  AOB: Does it make sense to discuss the entailment regime-URIs today?.... I ask because there would be a RIF call today, and, if I want to poke them, I should maybe start in that call (would need to leave early then...), cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0084.html
13:56:51 <AndyS>  There are several thing on the agenda that look like long and important.
13:59:51 <LukeWM>  zakim, where are you?
13:59:51 <Zakim>  I don't understand your question, LukeWM.
14:00:03 <AndyS>  zakim, ??P?? is me
14:00:03 <Zakim>  sorry, AndyS, I do not recognize a party named '??P??'
14:00:18 <AndyS>  zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:18 <Zakim>  sorry, AndyS, I don't know what conference this is
14:00:19 <Zakim>  On IRC I see bglimm, LukeWM, Zakim, AxelPolleres, AndyS, SimonS, LeeF, SteveH, ivanh, iv_an_ru, pgearon, KjetilK, kjetil, ericP, AlexPassant, kasei, trackbot
14:00:36 <AndyS>  zakim, this is sparql
14:00:36 <Zakim>  ok, AndyS; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
14:00:39 <Zakim>  +bglimm
14:00:44 <AndyS>  zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:45 <Zakim>  On the phone I see ??P24, kasei, +7.950.aaaa, bglimm
14:00:52 <AndyS>  zakim, ??P24 is me
14:00:52 <Zakim>  +AndyS; got it
14:00:52 <bglimm>  Zakim, mute me
14:00:53 <Zakim>  bglimm should now be muted
14:01:06 <kasei>  Zakim, mute me
14:01:06 <Zakim>  kasei should now be muted
14:01:35 <Zakim>  +AxelPolleres
14:01:52 <ivanh>  zakim, dial ivanh-voip
14:02:02 <Zakim>  ok, ivanh; the call is being made
14:02:04 <Zakim>  +ivanh
14:02:26 <Zakim>  +SimonS
14:03:32 <LeeF>  hey, everyone
14:03:34 <LeeF>  sorry i'm late
14:03:35 <LeeF>  dialing in now
14:03:55 <AxelPolleres>  Agenda is here (with additions from andy): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0136.html�
14:04:08 <LukeWM>  does anyone know how to make the ?? stuff appear on the phone?
14:04:26 <LeeF>  except zakim isn't working for me
14:04:32 <bglimm>  Lee, I cannot here you
14:04:41 <LeeF>  Not on the phone yet, trying to connect
14:04:43 <AxelPolleres>  hmmm
14:05:02 <LukeWM>  Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:05:02 <Zakim>  On the phone I see AndyS, kasei (muted), +7.950.aaaa, bglimm (muted), AxelPolleres, ivanh, SimonS
14:05:02 <bglimm>  ah
14:05:04 <Zakim>  +LeeF
14:05:06 <kasei>  LikeWM, "?? stuff"?
14:05:07 <bglimm>  yes
14:05:48 <LukeWM>  kasei, the code that identifies us to zakim.  Is there something I can type into the phone keypad to make it appear on IRC?
14:05:57 <SteveH>  it's something like #41
14:06:00 <kasei>  41#, I think
14:06:16 <kasei>  hrmm
14:06:27 <AndyS>  Topic: Administation
14:06:34 <AndyS>  scribe:AndyS
14:06:44 <AndyS>  scribenick:AndyS
14:07:05 <Zakim>  +Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:07:08 <AndyS>  LeeF: for now, move admin to later
14:07:26 <AndyS>  Topic: FPWD
14:07:38 <AndyS>  Chair: LeeF
14:08:14 <bglimm>  Zakim, unmute me
14:08:14 <Zakim>  bglimm should no longer be muted
14:08:18 <AndyS>  LeeF: W3C typical model for FPWD is to publish something on time, with issues, but no sense of complete
14:08:24 <AndyS>  zakim, mute me
14:08:24 <Zakim>  AndyS should now be muted
14:08:42 <bglimm>  I still have no CVS access (can connect, but have no rights to see the relevant folder)
14:08:42 <AndyS>  ... good to publish in advance of ISWC
14:08:54 <AndyS>  ... one hour panel on SPARQL at ISWC
14:08:58 <bglimm>  Zakim, mute me
14:08:58 <Zakim>  bglimm should now be muted
14:09:07 <AndyS>  ... so generate community interest
14:09:17 <AndyS>  ... publish as many docs as possible
14:10:08 <AndyS>  ... the naming/versioing issue -- need to clarify.  Individual drafts numbered (agreed F2F)
14:10:23 <AndyS>  ... then a chair talked about SPARQL 2.0
14:10:54 <AndyS>  ... and the individual docs having different numbers has been shown to be confusing
14:11:27 <SteveH>  q+
14:11:43 <LeeF>  ack SteveH
14:11:43 <AndyS>  ... may get worse with future doc versions
14:12:04 <LeeF>  SteveH, are you talking?
14:12:07 <SteveH>  yes
14:12:08 <LeeF>  zakim, who's on the phone?
14:12:08 <Zakim>  On the phone I see AndyS (muted), kasei (muted), +7.950.aaaa, bglimm (muted), AxelPolleres, ivanh, SimonS, LeeF, Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:12:11 <SteveH>  Zakim, unmute me
14:12:11 <Zakim>  sorry, SteveH, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:12:15 <SteveH>  aaah
14:12:37 <LukeWM>  zakim, who is speaking
14:12:37 <Zakim>  I don't understand 'who is speaking', LukeWM
14:13:00 <AndyS>  SteveH: The multi-version thing is confusing - feedback from colleagues.
14:13:13 <AndyS>  ... one label for the whole package
14:13:25 <LukeWM>  Zakim, who is talking
14:13:25 <Zakim>  I don't understand 'who is talking', LukeWM
14:13:40 <AndyS>  ... if SPARQL 2.0, then use that not doc versions.
14:13:40 <LukeWM>  Zakim, who is talking?
14:13:44 <SimonS>  +1 for SPARQL2010
14:13:50 <Zakim>  LukeWM, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: +7.950.aaaa (14%), LeeF (42%)
14:13:52 <AndyS>  ... suggest SPARQL-2010 style
14:14:05 <ivanh>  q+
14:14:07 <AxelPolleres>  q+
14:14:13 <AndyS>  zakim, unmute me
14:14:13 <Zakim>  AndyS was not muted, AndyS
14:14:21 <AndyS>  ack AndyS
14:14:39 <LeeF>  ack ivanh
14:14:40 <AndyS>  zakim, mute me
14:14:40 <Zakim>  AndyS should now be muted
14:14:41 <LukeWM>  zakim, Garlik is 7.950.aaaa
14:14:41 <Zakim>  sorry, LukeWM, I do not recognize a party named 'Garlik'
14:14:51 <LeeF>  zakim, aaaa is Garlik
14:14:51 <Zakim>  +Garlik; got it
14:15:02 <LukeWM>  thanks LeeF
14:15:03 <LeeF>  zakim, Garlik has SteveH, LukeWM
14:15:03 <Zakim>  +SteveH, LukeWM; got it
14:15:27 <SteveH>  +1 to ivanh 
14:15:29 <AxelPolleres>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-05-06#resolution_3
14:15:32 <LeeF>  ack AxelPolleres
14:15:36 <AndyS>  ivanh: no strong feelings but SPARQL-2.0 so SPARQL-2.0/Update
14:16:16 <AndyS>  Axel: (reminder of discussion)
14:16:54 <kasei>  does ivan's idea get weird if later on query is updated, and everything else without changes gets a version bump, too (so maybe update 1.1 == update 2.0)??
14:17:29 <kasei>  seems like it gets weird either way.
14:17:34 <SteveH>  that's why I prefer years
14:17:38 <ivanh>  q+
14:17:53 <SteveH>  heh
14:17:55 <LeeF>  ack ivan
14:18:21 <AndyS>  ivanh: if touch one, touch everything in practice so can happen but less likely
14:18:32 <AndyS>  ... breaks the W3C style.
14:18:41 <AndyS>  ... not been done before
14:18:47 <AndyS>  zakim, unmute me
14:18:47 <Zakim>  AndyS should no longer be muted
14:19:03 <AxelPolleres>  What speaks against going uniformly with 1.1 (looks like a compromise)?
14:19:31 <AndyS>  ivanh: XML was special -- other specs have used version by number OK
14:19:41 <ivanh>  s/XML/XHTML/
14:20:10 <AxelPolleres>  SPARQL1.1/Query SPARQL1.1/Update ... instead of SPARQL/Query 1.1 SPARQL/Update 1.0, etc.
14:20:10 <AndyS>  LeeF: propose SPARQL-X/Query etc
14:20:17 <SteveH>  +1
14:20:19 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: To give this round of SPARQL work its own name and name the components based on that
14:20:20 <ivanh>  +1
14:20:28 <chimezie>  +1
14:20:28 <kasei>  +1
14:20:29 <SimonS>  +1
14:20:34 <bglimm>  0
14:20:41 <bglimm>  yes
14:20:41 <AxelPolleres>  +1 (if promised we stick with that ;-) )
14:20:47 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: To give this round of SPARQL work its own name and name the components based on that, bglimm abstaining
14:20:48 <bglimm>  I have no strong opinion on any
14:20:58 <LeeF>  What is X?
14:20:59 <LeeF>  1.1
14:21:00 <LeeF>  2.0
14:21:01 <LeeF>  2
14:21:04 <LeeF>  2010
14:21:41 <AndyS>  zakim, unmute me
14:21:41 <Zakim>  AndyS was not muted, AndyS
14:21:44 <AndyS>  q+
14:21:48 <LeeF>  ack AndyS
14:22:25 <AndyS>  AndyS: SPARQL-2012 and publish early
14:22:44 <AndyS>  pref for 2 not 2.0 
14:22:46 <SteveH>  q+
14:22:50 <LeeF>  ack SteveH
14:23:08 <SimonS>  q+
14:24:04 <AndyS>  ivan: cautious about 2010 style
14:24:09 <LeeF>  ack SimonS
14:24:23 <KjetilK>  Zakim, what is the code?
14:24:23 <Zakim>  the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), KjetilK
14:24:32 <Zakim>  +??P2
14:24:39 <KjetilK>  Zakim, ??P2 is me
14:24:39 <Zakim>  +KjetilK; got it
14:24:39 <AxelPolleres>  q+
14:24:46 <LeeF>  acl AxelPolleres
14:24:49 <LeeF>  ack AxelPolleres
14:25:30 <KjetilK>  Zakim, mute me
14:25:30 <Zakim>  KjetilK should now be muted
14:25:43 <AndyS>  strawpoll
14:26:02 <LeeF>  straw poll: SPARQL 1.1
14:26:04 <kasei>  +1
14:26:05 <AxelPolleres>  +1
14:26:05 <bglimm>  0
14:26:07 <SteveH>  0
14:26:07 <KjetilK>  +1
14:26:07 <ivanh>  +1
14:26:08 <AndyS>  +0
14:26:09 <LeeF>  0
14:26:13 <chimezie>  +1
14:26:13 <SimonS>  +1
14:26:14 <LukeWM>  0
14:26:25 <LeeF>  1.1 - 6 +1s
14:26:41 <LeeF>  straw poll: SPARQL 2 (or 2.0)
14:26:44 <SteveH>  -1
14:26:45 <bglimm>  0
14:26:50 <kasei>  -1
14:26:50 <KjetilK>  0
14:26:50 <AxelPolleres>  0
14:26:50 <ivanh>  1
14:26:51 <SimonS>  -1
14:26:51 <LeeF>  +1
14:26:52 <AndyS>  +1 (pref 2)
14:26:52 <LukeWM>  0
14:26:53 <chimezie>  0
14:27:05 <LeeF>  less support for 2/2.0 then for 1.1
14:27:09 <LeeF>  straw poll: SPARQL 2010
14:27:11 <SteveH>  +1
14:27:12 <kasei>  +1
14:27:12 <ivanh>  -1
14:27:13 <bglimm>  0
14:27:13 <KjetilK>  -1
14:27:13 <LeeF>  +1
14:27:14 <SimonS>  +1
14:27:14 <chimezie>  0
14:27:15 <LukeWM>  0
14:27:15 <AndyS>  0
14:27:19 <AxelPolleres>  -1
14:27:50 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: The current work be known as SPARQL 1.1 with the components being SPARQL 1.1 Query, SPARQL 1.1 Update, SPARQL 1.1 Protocol, etc.
14:27:58 <SteveH>  seconded
14:28:03 <ivanh>  +1
14:28:15 <AxelPolleres>  +1
14:28:17 <bglimm>  +1
14:28:18 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: The current work be known as SPARQL 1.1 with the components being SPARQL 1.1 Query, SPARQL 1.1 Update, SPARQL 1.1 Protocol, etc.
14:28:23 <AndyS>  action: andy and steve: update the query document for SPARQL 1.1 (Query) before FPWD
14:28:23 <trackbot>  Created ACTION-119 - And steve: update the query document for SPARQL 1.1 (Query) before FPWD [on Andy Seaborne - due 2009-10-20].
14:28:26 <LeeF>  ACTION: Lee to fix his slides
14:28:29 <trackbot>  Created ACTION-120 - Fix his slides [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2009-10-20].
14:28:45 <AxelPolleres>  q+
14:28:47 <SteveH>  Query is already 1.1
14:28:55 <LeeF>  ACTION: Eric and Lee to make sure FPWD documents reflect SPARQL 1.1 X style naming
14:28:55 <trackbot>  Created ACTION-121 - And Lee to make sure FPWD documents reflect SPARQL 1.1 X style naming [on Eric Prud'hommeaux - due 2009-10-20].
14:28:59 <AndyS>  but written wrongly
14:29:02 <SteveH>  ah, ok
14:29:04 <chimezie>  what about drafts that don't reference SPARQL __? is a change neccessary?
14:29:45 <AndyS>  zakim, unmute me
14:29:45 <Zakim>  AndyS was not muted, AndyS
14:29:47 <AndyS>  q+
14:30:22 <SteveH>  +1 to ivan
14:30:27 <SteveH>  it has mappings to the update language
14:30:40 <AxelPolleres>  q-
14:31:03 <LeeF>  ack AndyS
14:31:25 <AndyS>  AndyS: the relationship to naming is SPARQL
14:31:56 <AndyS>  chimezie: title already problematic: otherwise mostly neutral
14:31:58 <chimezie>  i will concurr 
14:31:59 <AxelPolleres>  short names, some proposals: http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/ vs. http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql1.1-query/ vs. http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql-1.1-query/ etc. so... there are a couple of options
14:32:16 <AndyS>  W3C is usually 11 isn't it?
14:32:22 <ivanh>  AndyS: yes
14:32:32 <LeeF>  sparql11-query
14:32:35 <LeeF>  sparql11-update
14:32:38 <LeeF>  sparql11-protocol
14:32:43 <LeeF>  sparql11-service-description
14:32:50 <ivanh>  sparql11-entailement ?
14:32:52 <AndyS>  yuk -> ell-one-one
14:32:56 <LeeF>  sparql11-rdf-http-update
14:32:57 <AndyS>  but oh well
14:33:45 <AxelPolleres>  e.g. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/
14:33:58 <AndyS>  ivanh: will check what other groups have done
14:33:59 <SteveH>  e.g. http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11/
14:34:10 <AxelPolleres>  http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11/
14:34:32 <AndyS>  Leef: short name style sparql11-xyz
14:34:37 <bglimm>  owl2-profiles, owl2-syntax, etc it is for OWL
14:35:03 <ivanh>  AndyS: yes, pretty much
14:35:11 <AndyS>  Topic: Status of documents
14:35:55 <LeeF>  subtopic: SPARQL 1.1 Update
14:35:57 <LeeF>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/
14:36:12 <AxelPolleres>  q+ to point to formalty about query.... http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-10-06#resolution_3 
14:36:16 <SteveH>  q+
14:36:25 <LeeF>  ack SteveH
14:36:44 <AndyS>  SteveH: current form - some contradictions and may confuse.
14:37:38 <AxelPolleres>  q-
14:37:50 <Zakim>  +Prateek
14:37:54 <SimonS>  http://www.w3.org/mid/BD315460-58A8-46BF-8324-FB5D057715A3@garlik.com
14:37:59 <LeeF>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0041.html
14:39:14 <SimonS>  q+
14:39:34 <LeeF>  ack SimonS
14:39:56 <AndyS>  SteveH: issues not agreed on are not called out (e.g. issue-20)
14:40:40 <AndyS>  SimonS: not a contradiction as such - having trouble getting to W3C to do edits
14:42:12 <AndyS>  LeeF: better to publish than polish - if we can identify the areas for issues to be called out as unresolved
14:42:21 <AndyS>  SimonS: many changes
14:42:40 <AndyS>  ... reorder the doc to follows current SPARQL spec 
14:42:58 <AndyS>  ... separate issues renamed to features in query 
14:43:07 <AndyS>  ... inline issues
14:43:14 <AndyS>  ... grammar from common grammar
14:43:20 <SteveH>  calls out to issues are good, thanks SimonS 
14:44:54 <AndyS>  (Could the grammar changes be logged so I can test them)
14:46:01 <AndyS>  LeeF; all decisions modulo XSLT issues
14:46:14 <AndyS>  LeeF: all decisions modulo XSLT issues
14:46:37 <AndyS>  ... no red stuff from xmlspec/XSLT processing
14:46:52 <AndyS>  ... will roll changes back to editors docs
14:47:44 <AxelPolleres>  q+
14:48:45 <LukeWM>  I'm happy to do a review
14:50:03 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ as FPWD under sparql11-update modulo Luke's approval of Simon's updates to text in section 4 and fixes to xml-spec issues
14:50:11 <SteveH>  seconded
14:50:18 <ivanh>  +1
14:50:25 <bglimm>  +1
14:50:29 <AxelPolleres>  +1 (DERI)
14:50:55 <AndyS>  +1 (HP)
14:50:59 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ as FPWD under sparql11-update modulo Luke's approval of Simon's updates to text in section 4 and fixes to xml-spec issues, no abstentions or objections
14:51:05 <AxelPolleres>  q+ to ask about formality wrt query 
14:51:19 <AndyS>  subtopic: SPARQL/update protocol
14:51:47 <AndyS>  subtopic: SPARQL/Query
14:51:52 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: That the actual short name under which SPARQL 1.1 Query be published as FPWD is sparql11-query
14:51:56 <ivanh>  +1
14:51:59 <bglimm>  +1
14:51:59 <AndyS>  seconded
14:52:02 <AxelPolleres>  as an amendment to resolution http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-10-06#resolution_3
14:52:05 <AxelPolleres>  +1
14:52:12 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: That the actual short name under which SPARQL 1.1 Query be published as FPWD is sparql11-query, no abstentions or objections
14:52:16 <LeeF>  ack AxelPolleres
14:52:16 <Zakim>  AxelPolleres, you wanted to ask about formality wrt query
14:52:22 <LeeF>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/
14:52:26 <AndyS>  subtopic: SPARQL/update http protocol
14:52:54 <AndyS>  chimezie: has addressed comments as best he can - issues highlighted 
14:53:18 <KjetilK>  q+
14:53:26 <AndyS>  I'm happy to publish as is.
14:53:30 <SteveH>  I'm happy
14:53:35 <LeeF>  ack kjetil
14:54:14 <AndyS>  KjetilK: good enough for FPWD - but pref chnage "RDF knowledge" terminology
14:54:46 <AndyS>  LeeF: suggestions for different name?
14:55:19 <AndyS>  KjetilK: (unclear to scribe)
14:55:26 <LeeF>  kjetil: maybe "graph information resource"?
14:57:12 <AndyS>  LeeF: terminology can change in later drafts.  Flag an issue
14:57:20 <AndyS>  ... flag an issue for now
14:57:42 <LeeF>  ISSUE: Suitability of term "networked RDF knowledge"
14:57:42 <trackbot>  Created ISSUE-44 - Suitability of term "networked RDF knowledge" ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/44/edit .
14:58:09 <LeeF>  sparql11-rdf-http-update ?
14:59:18 <KjetilK>  sparql11-http-update ?
14:59:26 <KjetilK>  isn't that enough?
14:59:28 <AndyS>  with rdf
14:59:41 <AndyS>  (not strong)
15:00:07 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as sparql11-http-rdf-update modulo any xlm-spec issues
15:00:10 <ivanh>  q+
15:01:00 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as FPWD at sparql11-http-rdf-update modulo any xlm-spec issues and adding SPARQL 1.1 to title and cleaning up references
15:01:01 <ivanh>  ack ivan
15:01:12 <ivanh>  +1
15:01:13 <bglimm>  +1
15:01:25 <KjetilK>  +1
15:01:28 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as FPWD at sparql11-http-rdf-update modulo any xlm-spec issues and adding SPARQL 1.1 to title and cleaning up references, no abstentions or objections
15:01:30 <AxelPolleres>  +1 (DERI)
15:01:48 <AndyS>  subtopic: SPARQL/protocol
15:02:01 <LeeF>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/
15:02:02 <bglimm>  what is the URL for that?
15:02:05 <bglimm>  thanks
15:02:22 <Zakim>  -Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:02:49 <AndyS>  LeeF: overall structure OK - need heading for update (language by POST) examples
15:03:04 <bglimm>  and it as XML errors
15:03:36 <bglimm>  s/as/has/
15:04:02 <AndyS>  <triple-pattern> ?
15:04:31 <AxelPolleres>  q+
15:04:35 <LeeF>  ack AxelPolleres
15:04:37 <AndyS>  q+
15:05:07 <KjetilK>  Zakim, mute me
15:05:09 <Zakim>  KjetilK should now be muted
15:05:12 <LeeF>  AxelPolleres: include short change log of what's changed since SPARQL Protocol REC
15:06:37 <AndyS>  LeeF: 2.2.1.13 - flag for removal
15:06:39 <LeeF>  + flag XML input example for removal
15:06:44 <LeeF>  + add placeholder for update examples
15:06:49 <LeeF>  + change log from REC
15:06:53 <LeeF>  + xml-spec issues
15:07:04 <LeeF>  + previous editors
15:07:24 <AndyS>  AndyS: didn't notice 2.2.1.13 (SPARQL/X usage) last time
15:10:41 <LeeF>  + clarify text at beginning of section 2 to summarize what the protocol is all about (queries over HTTP GET and POST, updates over HTTP POST)
15:12:25 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: To publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/ as FPWD at sparql11-protocol modulo list of changes noted in SPARQL WG 2009-10-13 meeting and modulo Axel's approval
15:12:38 <bglimm>  +1
15:12:44 <ivanh>  +1
15:12:59 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: To publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/ as FPWD at sparql11-protocol modulo list of changes noted in SPARQL WG 2009-10-13 meeting and modulo Axel's approval, no abstentions or objections
15:13:05 <AxelPolleres>  ACTION: Axel to check changes on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/ as� agreed on and  mail approval, if satisfied 
15:13:05 <trackbot>  Could not create new action (failed to parse response from server) - please contact sysreq with the details of what happened.
15:13:05 <trackbot>  Could not create new action (unparseable data in server response: local variable 'd' referenced before assignment) - please contact sysreq with the details of what happened.
15:13:14 <AndyS>  subtopic: SPARQL/service description
15:13:17 <kasei>  Zakim, unmute me
15:13:17 <Zakim>  kasei should no longer be muted
15:13:19 <LeeF>  is http://kasei.us/2009/09/sparql/sd.txt still the latest version?
15:13:38 <AndyS>  kasei: no CVS access yet
15:14:07 <AndyS>  LeeF: modulo putting into W3C format
15:14:48 <AndyS>  kasei: superproperty for feature; subproperty of feature language (query and/or update)
15:15:04 <AndyS>  ... missing URIs for actual names
15:16:06 <AndyS>  LeeF: w3c resource availablity for publishing?
15:16:40 <bglimm>  yes
15:16:51 <AndyS>  ivanh: heard CVS access problems
15:16:58 <bglimm>  I can conect to the CVS server, but I cannot access the relevant folde
15:16:59 <bglimm>  r
15:17:17 <bglimm>  I contacted Eric, but haven't heard from him
15:17:29 <kasei>  gwilliam
15:17:35 <bglimm>  BGlimm
15:18:00 <bglimm>  bglimm
15:18:05 <bglimm>  it is all lowercase
15:18:48 <AndyS>  LeeF: publication window for ISWC?
15:19:05 <AndyS>  ivanh: ISWC.  Can publish late next week.
15:19:19 <kasei>  Zakim, mute me
15:19:19 <Zakim>  kasei should now be muted
15:19:42 <kasei>  i'd prefer not abbreviating
15:19:55 <bglimm>  I am happy with the full thing
15:20:01 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: Publish http://kasei.us/2009/09/sparql/sd.txt as FPWD at sparql11-service-description moduloe putting in W3C format
15:20:12 <bglimm>  +1
15:20:13 <KjetilK>  +1
15:20:17 <ivanh>  +1
15:20:23 <AxelPolleres>  +1
15:20:26 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: Publish http://kasei.us/2009/09/sparql/sd.txt as FPWD at sparql11-service-description moduloe putting in W3C format, no abstentions or objections
15:21:56 <bglimm>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Design:EntailmentRegimes
15:22:09 <bglimm>  Zakim, unmute me
15:22:09 <Zakim>  bglimm should no longer be muted
15:22:50 <ivanh>  q+
15:22:57 <AndyS>  q-
15:23:04 <LeeF>  ack AndyS
15:23:32 <bglimm>  yes
15:23:36 <bglimm>  I agree
15:23:54 <AndyS>  AndyS; entailment RDF, RDFS are OK for FPWD
15:23:57 <AndyS>  AndyS: entailment RDF, RDFS are OK for FPWD
15:23:59 <LeeF>  ack ivan
15:24:11 <AndyS>  ... not sections on syntax or extensions
15:24:28 <AndyS>  ... lots of discussion that may imply things that are not planned
15:24:42 <bglimm>  OWL should also be taken out/left only as a header
15:24:44 <AndyS>  ivanh: needs adapting to W3C style.
15:24:49 <AndyS>  q+
15:25:40 <AndyS>  ack AndyS
15:26:25 <bglimm>  Are there other reviewers than Ivan?
15:26:25 <LeeF>  PROPOSED: To publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Design:EntailmentRegimes as FPWD at sparql11-entailment modulo putting it in W3C format, and removing details of regimes other than RDF and RDFS and removing Alternative Syntax and Extensions sections
15:27:05 <AxelPolleres>  shall we also set someone to approve?
15:27:37 <AxelPolleres>  +1
15:27:41 <ivanh>  +1
15:27:44 <bglimm>  CAn I say +1 as the editor?
15:27:44 <Zakim>  -KjetilK
15:27:53 <bglimm>  +1
15:28:06 <LeeF>  RESOLVED: To publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Design:EntailmentRegimes as FPWD at sparql11-entailment modulo putting it in W3C format, and removing details of regimes other than RDF and RDFS and removing Alternative Syntax and Extensions sections, no abstentions or objections
15:28:10 <ivanh>  q+
15:28:24 <ivanh>  ack ivanh
15:28:40 <LeeF>  ACTION: Lee to coordinate with Axel, ivanh, Eric, and the editors to publish our documents
15:28:40 <trackbot>  Created ACTION-123 - Coordinate with Axel, ivanh, Eric, and the editors to publish our documents [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2009-10-20].
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000451