Chatlog 2009-10-06

From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 18:07, 6 October 2009 by Apollere2 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:59:08 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:59:08 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-sparql-irc
13:59:22 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, this will be sparql
13:59:22 <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, AxelPolleres
13:59:36 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:59:36 <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, AxelPolleres
13:59:56 <kasei>  yeah, can't get on the call with the code, either
14:00:13 <AxelPolleres> now that's weird
14:00:32 <AndyS> I don't get "please your conf code" part of the message.
14:00:35 <pgearon> I'm guessing that Zakim sets up the conference call
14:00:35 <AxelPolleres> ivanh, eric, help?
14:00:51 <ivanh> what is the problem?
14:00:57 <ivanh> hm
14:01:05 <AndyS> and then "not valid *pass* code"
14:01:12 <SteveH> here
14:01:14 <SteveH> same here
14:01:15 <ivanh> sigh...
14:01:15 <AxelPolleres> seems we have no valid passcode on zakim and zakim doesn'
14:01:22 <AxelPolleres> t know about the meeting
14:01:26 <LukeWM> same here
14:01:40 <SteveH> could be that SPARQL has elapsed, and the new group doesn't have a meeting slot?
14:02:14 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-10-06
14:02:28 <LeeF> ericP?
14:02:40 <ivanh> eric is not around, I am trying to find out what is going on
14:02:45 <LeeF> k
14:02:49 <AxelPolleres> looks like eric isn't available.
14:02:57 <AxelPolleres> (he said at risk last time already)
14:03:07 <SteveH> FWIW, Luke and I are at risk, this hotmail thing has meant were quite busy...
14:03:16 <ivanh> in the meantime we can set up a temporary zakim call, which would need a different code access
14:03:21 <ivanh> would that work?
14:03:30 <AxelPolleres> thanks ivanh, apologies all for the trouble. think that should work.
14:03:31 <ivanh> we can then check what is going on later
14:03:36 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:03:43 <ivanh> we are around 10 people, right?
14:03:48 <SteveH> yes
14:03:51 <ivanh> zakim, room for 15
14:03:53 <Zakim> I don't understand 'room for 15', ivanh
14:03:57 <ivanh> zakim, room for 15?
14:04:00 <Zakim> ok, ivanh; conference Team_(sparql)14:03Z scheduled with code 772775 (SPARQL) for 60 minutes until 1503Z; however, please note that capacity is now overbooked
14:04:09 <ivanh> ok, let us use this one then
14:04:12 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:04:17 <ivanh> zakim, dial ivanh-voip
14:04:17 <Zakim> ok, ivanh; the call is being made
14:04:18 <Zakim> Team_(sparql)14:03Z has now started
14:04:19 <Zakim> +Ivanh
14:04:30 <ivanh> (and it works)
14:04:31 <Zakim> + +1.310.729.aaaa
14:04:32 <ivanh> I am in
14:04:35 <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
14:04:35 <Zakim> +kasei; got it
14:04:36 <Zakim> +??P31
14:04:47 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, code?
14:04:47 <Zakim> the conference code is 772775 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), AxelPolleres
14:04:49 <AlexPassant> Zakim, ??P31 is me
14:04:50 <Zakim> +AlexPassant; got it
14:04:51 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:04:51 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
14:04:54 <Zakim> +??P33
14:04:58 <AndyS> zakim, ??P33 is me
14:04:58 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
14:05:00 <Zakim> +??P37
14:05:07 <SteveH> ??P37 is [Garlik]
14:05:17 <SteveH> Zakim, ??P37 is [Garlik]
14:05:17 <Zakim> +[Garlik]; got it
14:05:19 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres
14:05:25 <SteveH> Zakim, [Garlik] has SteveH and LukeWM 
14:05:25 <Zakim> +SteveH, LukeWM; got it
14:05:31 <KjetilK> hmm, Zakim didn't ask me for the code...
14:05:44 <SimonS> Hi, I will not be able to call in, but I will be on IRC for the first 60 mins.
14:05:47 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: the conference code is 772775 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152)
14:05:50 <Zakim> +OlivierCorby
14:05:51 <Zakim> +Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:06:10 <Zakim> +??P38
14:06:18 <KjetilK> Zakim, ??P38 is me
14:06:18 <Zakim> +KjetilK; got it
14:06:37 <AxelPolleres> Agenda is: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-10-06
14:07:04 <Zakim> +pgearon
14:07:06 <AlexPassant> ok
14:07:15 <pgearon> whew! That was hard!
14:07:40 <AxelPolleres> proposed: approve minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-09-29
14:07:53 <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
14:07:53 <AlexPassant> how can I tell zakim that I'm sribing , cannot remember the command ?
14:08:12 <KjetilK> ok
14:08:14 <AxelPolleres> scribe: kjetil
14:08:37 <AxelPolleres> resolved: approve minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-09-29
14:09:06 <LukeWM> scribe: KjetilK 
14:09:23 <KjetilK> Regrets: BirteG, EricP, SimonS
14:09:23 <KjetilK> Zakim, mute me
14:09:23 <Zakim> KjetilK should now be muted
14:09:34 <AxelPolleres> scribe next time andy
14:09:56 <KjetilK> AlexPassant, yeah, that'll work
14:10:06 <AlexPassant> KjetilK: ok, sorry for the confusion
14:10:26 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to come up with a concrete agenda for F2F
14:10:27 <trackbot> Created ACTION-112 - Come up with a concrete agenda for F2F [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-10-13].
14:10:47 <KjetilK> Topic: Liasons
14:10:48 <AxelPolleres> topic: liaisons
14:11:00 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: anything to report?
14:11:10 <SteveH> should we have an e-gov liasson?
14:11:34 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: there is something from RIF; it is now CR
14:12:26 <KjetilK> +1
14:12:42 <AxelPolleres> proposed: add SteveH as liaison contact for e-Gov xg
14:12:57 <KjetilK> s/xg/ig/
14:13:06 <SteveH> no, XG is correct
14:13:10 <AlexPassant> any liaison for the provenance XG as well ?
14:13:11 <KjetilK> oh, sorry
14:13:32 <AxelPolleres> Orri: rdb2rdff starts this or next? week
14:13:54 <AxelPolleres> axel: RIF is a CR since Oct 1
14:13:56 <SteveH> oh, no, it is an IG
14:14:06 <SteveH> sorry KjetilK 
14:14:20 <Zakim> -AlexPassant
14:14:50 <KjetilK> Topic: Using Action tracker for task forces
14:14:50 <iv_an_ru> iv_an_ru has joined #sparql
14:15:02 <KjetilK> Topic: ACTIONS
14:15:40 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
14:16:01 <Zakim> +??P7
14:16:03 <kasei> ericP: still waiting on cvs access :\
14:16:05 <AlexPassant> Zakim, ??P7 is me
14:16:05 <Zakim> +AlexPassant; got it
14:16:14 <kasei> s/:/,/
14:16:31 <KjetilK> I have completed LeeF's ACTION-107
14:16:33 <LukeWM_> LukeWM_ has joined #sparql
14:16:58 <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-92
14:16:58 <trackbot> ACTION-92 Make a comment making it clear that we intend to merge this content with the old document. closed
14:17:59 <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-93
14:17:59 <trackbot> ACTION-93 talk with AndyS on ISSUE-41, closed
14:18:01 <ericP> kasei, w3c web id?
14:18:14 <kasei> ericP, gwilliam
14:18:15 <AxelPolleres> simonS?
14:18:24 <KjetilK> SimonS is on IRC
14:18:39 <SimonS> here
14:18:57 <SimonS> cannot call in atm
14:19:01 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: has there been any discussion on the structure of the Query and Update documents?
14:19:33 <KjetilK> ...: it is in the works
14:19:45 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:19:45 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:20:26 <ericP> kasei, it looks like i have a couple reqs fro you
14:20:40 <ericP> will have to look after this session (i'm in a conference)
14:20:49 <AndyS> See related notes comment for this action
14:21:02 <kasei> ericP, ok thanks (as always)
14:21:07 <AndyS> "This is probably not going to be done until/unless were clear on whether the function library will be included in /Query 1.1. [Steve Harris]"
14:21:48 <AndyS> action #97
14:21:48 <trackbot> Sorry, bad ACTION syntax
14:23:07 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: I suggest we discuss this after FPWD
14:23:22 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: re-issue inclusion of time-allowed features in next iterations of the document
14:23:23 <SteveH> we should discuss it when we know whether term permits or not
14:23:27 <SteveH> it's premature until then
14:23:32 <AndyS> +1
14:23:40 <KjetilK> +1
14:23:53 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:23:54 <ivanh> +1
14:23:58 <pgearon> +1
14:24:04 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: re-issue inclusion of time-allowed features in next iterations of the document
14:24:05 <chimezie> 0
14:24:08 <AndyS> (+1 to steve)
14:24:49 <AxelPolleres> topic: status of reviews
14:25:26 <SteveH> link?
14:28:06 <AndyS> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0011.html
14:28:14 <AndyS> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0008.html
14:28:28 <AndyS> Reviews of SPARQL 1.1. (Axel and Birte)
14:30:09 <Prateek> Prateek has joined #sparql
14:30:13 <KjetilK> AndyS: which documents are we voting on?
14:30:51 <Zakim> +Prateek
14:30:54 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: I think we should do it next time, since there are quite a few regrets this time
14:31:15 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: Ivanh, should we vote this time to finish it before ISWC?
14:31:18 <LeeF> Sorry I'm not on the call, everyone - wanted to say that if we think we're ready or close-to-ready for FPWD for Query and for Update
14:31:25 <LeeF> then it would be great for us to resolve to publish those
14:31:32 <LeeF> even if the rest of the docs need to evolve a bit more
14:31:40 <SteveH> Update is not in a state to review it
14:31:48 <LeeF> I think it's a publicity win to have Query and Update published in advance of ISWC
14:31:50 <LeeF> OK
14:31:54 <LeeF> well, even query
14:32:01 <LeeF> s/even query/even just query
14:32:25 <kasei> LeeF, ivanh says on the call that voting next week should be enough time for publcation before iswc...
14:32:34 <LeeF> thanks, kasei
14:32:51 <KjetilK> ivanh:  voting next week should be enough time for publcation before iswc...
14:33:07 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query11/
14:34:29 <KjetilK> AndyS: the material we are voting on is going to be merged into one single document
14:34:37 <AxelPolleres>  "The final version of this draft shall be integrated with the earlier SPARQL/Query 1.0 document to produce a new document."
14:34:42 <KjetilK> AndyS: is that new document going to be SPARQL 1.1?
14:35:13 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: AndyS asks if we should publish this under the proposed name, right?
14:36:09 <KjetilK> AxelPolleres: another possibility is to publish this under a different name
14:36:28 <KjetilK> ivanh: I think it is OK to use that name for it allready
14:36:38 <SteveH> AxelPolleres, I think the wording is fine
14:36:44 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: remove "to produce  a new document" from Status section.�
14:36:50 <SteveH> -1
14:36:56 <KjetilK> 0
14:38:43 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/
14:38:45 <KjetilK> ivanh: I will look into it
14:39:27 <ivanh> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/
14:39:49 <KjetilK> ivanh: the shortname on IRC is ok
14:40:03 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: to publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/ as FPWD under http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query11/
14:40:10 <SteveH> 2nded
14:40:21 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:41:04 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: to publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/ as FPWD under http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query11/ modulo editorial changes
14:41:23 <ivanh> +1 (W3C)
14:41:35 <SteveH> +1 (Garlik)
14:41:39 <AndyS> +1 (HP)
14:41:39 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:41:43 <KjetilK> 0 (Computas) # I haven't really had time to review it
14:41:48 <AlexPassant> +1 (DERI, NUIG)
14:42:07 <chimezie> +1 (CCF)
14:42:17 <SimonS> +1
14:42:23 <KjetilK> Zakim: unmute me
14:42:32 <KjetilK> Zakim, unmute me
14:42:32 <Zakim> KjetilK should no longer be muted
14:42:33 <OlivierCorby> +1(INRIA)
14:43:08 <ivanh> +1 (OpenLink) (from Orri who does not have IRC)
14:43:35 <KjetilK> Zakim, mute me
14:43:35 <Zakim> KjetilK should now be muted
14:43:36 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: to publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/ as FPWD under http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query11/ modulo editorial changes
14:43:41 <ivanh> clap clap clap
14:44:09 <KjetilK> Zakim, unmute me
14:44:09 <Zakim> KjetilK should no longer be muted
14:44:12 <LukeWM_> q+
14:44:25 <AndyS> Which update?
14:44:30 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0024.html
14:44:33 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:44:44 <AxelPolleres> topic: SPARQL/Update
14:45:07 <AndyS> So this is update language?
14:45:13 <SteveH> yes
14:45:25 <AxelPolleres> paul: not quite ready for review.
14:45:30 <AndyS> Email link is to protocol review.
14:46:04 <AxelPolleres> simonS, could we get realistically the doc in status to vote next time?
14:46:58 <SimonS> I think so.
14:47:55 <SimonS> Paul is up to date again, and I will have time Thursday and Friday.
14:48:01 <KjetilK> Zakim, mute me
14:48:01 <Zakim> KjetilK should now be muted
14:48:03 <SimonS> The todos are clear.
14:48:53 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Luke to Review http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ for FPWD readiness
14:48:53 <trackbot> Created ACTION-113 - Review http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ for FPWD readiness [on Luke Wilson-Mawer - due 2009-10-13].
14:49:07 <SteveH> I think LeeF volunteered too
14:49:08 <AxelPolleres>  ACTION: Steve to Review http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ for FPWD readiness
14:49:15 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Lee to Review http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ for FPWD readiness
14:49:15 <trackbot> Created ACTION-114 - Review http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.0/ for FPWD readiness [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2009-10-13].
14:50:00 <AxelPolleres> topic: http-update
14:50:02 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/
14:50:04 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:50:04 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:50:12 <KjetilK> Zakim, unmute me
14:50:12 <Zakim> KjetilK should no longer be muted
14:50:32 <AndyS> Link to Review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0004.html
14:50:57 <AndyS> Link to Review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0024.html
14:51:15 <AxelPolleres> kjetil: who is our audience here?
14:51:49 <AxelPolleres> ... do we need all update features or just a tiny subset?
14:53:04 <AxelPolleres> ...
14:54:26 <AxelPolleres> Axel: Are all you concerns in your mail?
14:56:45 <AxelPolleres> chime: all bust last issue could be addressed.
14:57:40 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:57:57 <LukeWM_> ack me
14:58:18 <KjetilK> I propose to not mention the proxy graph identifier for now
14:59:40 <KjetilK> INSERT INTO <http://foobar.com> { payload }
15:00:04 <SteveH> but that's horribly unfreindly, if youhave eg RDF/XML data
15:00:36 <Zakim> -AlexPassant
15:01:37 <Zakim> +??P54
15:01:40 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Kjetil to draft a paragraph/sentence to put in the document that clrifies "at risk" status of proxy graph identifier 
15:01:40 <trackbot> Created ACTION-115 - Draft a paragraph/sentence to put in the document that clrifies "at risk" status of proxy graph identifier  [on Kjetil Kjernsmo - due 2009-10-13].
15:01:41 <AlexPassant> Zakim, ??P54 is me
15:01:41 <Zakim> +AlexPassant; got it
15:02:12 <AlexPassant> scribe: AlexPassant 
15:02:27 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Chime to address the concerns in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0024.html
15:02:27 <trackbot> Created ACTION-116 - Address the concerns in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0024.html [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2009-10-13].
15:02:50 <Zakim> -KjetilK
15:02:59 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: next topic is Service Description document
15:03:16 <AxelPolleres> topic: Service Description document
15:03:18 <kasei> Zakim, unmute me
15:03:26 <AlexPassant> ... status ?
15:03:33 <AlexPassant> kasei: not having CVS access
15:03:37 <Zakim> kasei should no longer be muted
15:03:43 <AlexPassant> ... but got some feedback from AndyS and AxelPolleres 
15:03:53 <AlexPassant> ... some questions regarding the feedback exchanged by e-mail
15:04:00 <AndyS> Link to (Un)review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0015.html
15:04:14 <AlexPassant> ... AndyS brought up the point of entailement based on the graph and not on the whole dataset
15:04:18 <AndyS> Link to Review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0010.html
15:04:32 <AlexPassant> ... property that discuss the entailement for a graph ? 
15:04:46 <AlexPassant> ... on the dataset, or ability to say both ?
15:04:57 <chimezie> haven't we essentially made that decision by deciding not to support the user being specific about which entailment regimes are applicable and to which graphs?
15:05:06 <AlexPassant> ... is that necessary ?
15:05:15 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: issue also related to the entailement document
15:05:19 <AlexPassant> ... needs further clarification
15:05:20 <AndyS> ?
15:05:30 <AlexPassant> ... any issue on that ?
15:05:35 <AlexPassant> ... need to raise one
15:05:57 <AndyS> q+
15:06:20 <AlexPassant> AndyS: agree with greg
15:06:32 <AlexPassant> ... common case, dataset have only a default graph
15:07:04 <AlexPassant> kasei: will it be ok to describe the entailement for the whole dataset ? 
15:07:17 <AlexPassant> ... describing default graph, etc. with other properties (as entailement per graph)
15:07:31 <AlexPassant> AndyS: happy if there is a note in the doc mentioning that there can be graph-based entailement
15:07:35 <AlexPassant> ... that can be discussed later
15:07:57 <AlexPassant> kasei: pointing it in the realm of service description
15:08:09 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: suggested working for that issue ?
15:08:27 <kasei> s/pointing/punting/
15:08:36 <SteveH> do we really need an issue for that?
15:08:42 <AxelPolleres>  ISSUE:  should entailment-regimes be declared over �the whole dataset or indicidual graphs?
15:09:07 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: raising the issue will help to link from the doc
15:09:19 <AlexPassant> SteveH: worrying about duplicating
15:09:24 <AlexPassant> ... get comments on documents and comments on the issues
15:09:45 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: godd to have it in the doc, but tracker keeps an overview of what's open
15:09:55 <AlexPassant> ... continue the policy that we had so far
15:10:01 <AlexPassant> s/godd/good
15:10:45 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: any other question on the reviews ?
15:10:59 <AlexPassant> kasei: AxelPolleres mentioned a way to discuss default and named graphs
15:11:18 <AlexPassant> ... will go into a note - ony one property to link a service to the desription on the SD vocabulary
15:11:28 <AlexPassant> s/ony/only
15:11:34 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: mention it in the doc ?
15:11:59 <AlexPassant> kasei: AndyS and AxelPolleres mentioned an example to void
15:12:21 <AlexPassant> AndyS: what is normative and informative in the SD document
15:12:53 <AxelPolleres> to make example on extensibility by other vocabs informative seems good.
15:13:08 <AndyS> s/is/if/
15:14:10 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: mention explicitely (ideally with an example) how such extensibility could include
15:14:19 <AlexPassant> kasei: ok
15:14:33 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: do not need to agree on a vocabulary at the moment, example vocab should work
15:14:47 <AlexPassant> +1 for mentioning it as an example
15:14:51 <AlexPassant> along maybe with DARQ
15:15:10 <SimonS> void is undergoing revision anyway.
15:15:22 <SimonS> +1 for AlexPassant
15:16:06 <AlexPassant> http://darq.sf.net/dose/0.1# is 404 :-(
15:16:17 <AlexPassant> kasei: will sent tothe list before next t-con
15:16:22 <AlexPassant> ... will try by the end of the week
15:16:27 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: greg to incorporate an example for extensibility by the end of the week into SD
15:16:27 <trackbot> Created ACTION-117 - Incorporate an example for extensibility by the end of the week into SD [on Gregory Williams - due 2009-10-13].
15:17:32 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
15:17:32 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
15:18:07 <AxelPolleres> topic: entailment regimes doc.
15:19:41 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: ivanH to review sparql-entailment
15:19:41 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - ivanH
15:19:48 <AndyS> q+
15:20:42 <ivanh> action: ivanh to review sparql-entailement
15:20:42 <trackbot> Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - ivanh
15:20:42 <trackbot> Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. ivan, imikhail)
15:21:08 <ivanh> action: ivanherman to review sparql entailement document
15:21:08 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - ivanherman
15:22:04 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: ivanh to review the RDFS part of sparql-entailment
15:22:04 <trackbot> Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - ivanh
15:22:04 <trackbot> Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. ivanh, imikhail)
15:22:29 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: axel to enter ivanh's action manuallty
15:22:29 <trackbot> Created ACTION-118 - Enter ivanh's action manuallty [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-10-13].
15:23:39 <Zakim> -Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:23:45 <AlexPassant> AxelPolleres: meeting ajourned
15:23:45 <LukeWM_> bye
15:23:46 <Zakim> -Ivanh
15:23:51 <pgearon> bye. And thanks
15:23:51 <Zakim> -[Garlik]
15:23:53 <Zakim> -AlexPassant
15:23:54 <Zakim> -Prateek
15:23:54 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
15:23:56 <Zakim> -kasei
15:23:57 <Zakim> -pgearon
15:24:01 <Zakim> -OlivierCorby
15:25:35 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:25:36 <Zakim> Team_(sparql)14:03Z has ended
15:25:38 <Zakim> Attendees were Ivanh, +1.310.729.aaaa, kasei, AlexPassant, AndyS, AxelPolleres, SteveH, LukeWM, OlivierCorby, Chimezie_Ogbuji, KjetilK, pgearon, +1.617.588.aabb, Prateek
15:28:43 <OlivierCorby> OlivierCorby has left #sparql
15:34:29 <AlexPassant> RRSAgent, make minutes public
15:34:29 <RRSAgent> I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes public', AlexPassant.  Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:35:34 <AlexPassant> rrsagent, make records public
15:51:25 <SimonS> SimonS has left #sparql
16:57:49 <AndyS> AndyS has joined #sparql
17:22:36 <Zakim> Zakim has left #sparql
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000360