From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 11:30, 3 May 2011 by Apollere2
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday May 03, 2011
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +18.104.22.168.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: Chime (Alex on the deck) (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-05-03
- Admin (10min)
- To Last Call
- check with editors whether ready for LC publication
- Reviews ready?
- Documents ready for Last Call?
- any open issues on to_last_call wiki?
- any critical reviewer comments open?
- any critical comments-list comments open?
- pubrules check done?
- PROPOSED: publish [docname] as Last call working draft
- (we need a formal vote there, I assume for minor open issues, this can also vary to)
- PROPOSED: publish [docname] as Last call working draft modulo ACTION-XYZ
- (i.e. allow us to assign actions to reviewers/editors to resolve minor issues bilaterally without the need for another formal group decision)
- concrete issues:
- Entailment: Can we decide about Property Paths?
- Update: do we need USING DEFAULT -- PROPOSED: move USING DEFAULT to "Postponed Issues", see thread