From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday November 02, 2010
- Time of Call: 14:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Alex Passant (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-11-02
- Admin (10min)
- SELECT * behavior
- See thread from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0087.html
- Based directly on in-scope / potentially bound? (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0166.html)
- Excludes "local" subquery variables?
- Excludes variables that are not part of the group key in aggregate queries?
- BIND, FILTER, and order execution - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0154.html and following
- + for fn:concat ? (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0079.html)
- Can we close ISSUE-16?
- Test Cases:
- See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0136.html
- Looking for implementors to run (different from submitters) and/or people to review by hand & spec.
- Next time: discuss potential shortcuts in Update