From SPARQL Working Group
Revision as of 12:57, 27 April 2010 by Apollere2
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday April 27, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +126.96.36.199.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: Olivier Corby (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-04-27
- Admin (10min)
- Comment handling - see http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
- Liaisons - Is there anything to report of relevance to the SPARQL WG?
- RIF WG (Sandro) - RIF went to PR
- RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
- eGov (Sandro)
- From last time (10min) - if possible quickly, resolve rewording issues:
- Federated query discussion topics (20min)
- BINDINGS and Update? (http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service#update)
- Protocol implications?
- See post-F2F thread on mailing list, Andy's review, David's review
- Next Publication round (20min)
- Any document ready for review already? By when? Pick reviewers?
- Status of documents regardinf decisions made at F2F3
- Open issues for publication of next draft?
- How to publish Federated queries? Test cases?
- Souri Das