From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday March 03, 2009
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +126.96.36.199.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Eric Prudhommeaux (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-03-03
- PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-02-24
- Next meeting: 2009-03-10 @ 14:00 UTC / 10:00 EDT - NB Time change for non-US attendees
- Take note of the scribe list
- What's on the wiki?
- Please keep sending introductions
- What does a liaison do?
- OWL WG
- RIF WG
- RDF-RDB WG
- PROPOSED: Hold first SPARQL WG F2F on May 5-6 at MIT in Cambridge, MA. Encourage in-person attendance, explore potential for secondary meeting sites linked together virtually.
- Gathering use cases
- Template structure - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009JanMar/0012.html
- Soliciting use cases from outside the Working Group?
- What next?
- UC document
- Decision criteria
- Closed set vs. prioritization