Chatlog 2012-11-13

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:55:45 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:55:45 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/11/13-sparql-irc
14:55:47 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:55:47 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
14:55:49 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
14:55:49 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
14:55:50 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:55:50 <trackbot> Date: 13 November 2012
14:56:00 <AndyS> zakim, this is 77277
14:56:00 <Zakim> AndyS, I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM in the schedule but not yet started.  Perhaps you mean "this will be 77277".
14:56:56 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
14:57:04 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
14:57:10 <AndyS> zakim, IPCaller is me
14:57:10 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
14:59:45 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
14:59:52 <bglimm> bglimm has joined #sparql
15:00:17 <AxelPolleres> hmmm, FWIW, I get a busy sign on the usual number
15:00:47 <Zakim> +??P9
15:00:56 <bglimm> Zakim, ??P9 is me
15:00:56 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
15:02:57 <bglimm> Axel, I dialied in via voip
15:03:07 <bglimm> and that worked fine
15:03:55 <Zakim> + +43.664.885.5aaaa
15:04:24 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone
15:04:24 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AxelPolleres
15:04:39 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, aaaa is me
15:04:39 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres; got it
15:04:47 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:48 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, bglimm, AxelPolleres
15:05:27 <AxelPolleres> regrets: sandro, chime
15:05:45 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0144.html
15:06:23 <AxelPolleres>   1) contacting AC Reps  ...  2) next steps forward for CR docs, i.e. contacting implementers, completing test suites
15:06:50 <AxelPolleres> thanks everybody for helpinh with the PR/CR publications
15:07:06 <AxelPolleres> we hope the colleagues at ISWC advertise there
15:07:25 <AxelPolleres> who contacted AC Reps?
15:07:53 <AxelPolleres> Birte contacted Karlsruhe, Aberdeen, Manchester, Oxford, Ulm
15:08:04 <Zakim> +pgearon
15:08:07 <AxelPolleres> Axel contacted AC Rep from Siemens
15:08:14 <Zakim> -pgearon
15:08:31 <AxelPolleres> Birte: also OWL2 PER needs recommendations from AC Reps...
15:08:46 <bglimm> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/owl2_per/
15:09:29 <AxelPolleres> Andy: will fill the SPARQL form today
15:09:43 <AxelPolleres> any other support would be very welcome.
15:10:03 <bglimm> http://www.w3.org/News/2012#entry-9605
15:10:03 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: axel to contact AC Rep of DERI as well.
15:10:03 <trackbot> Created ACTION-713 - Contact AC Rep of DERI as well. [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-20].
15:10:15 <Zakim> +pgearon
15:12:00 <AxelPolleres> The link to the review form for AC Reps is in the PR drafts in the Status section.
15:12:13 <bglimm> Revelytix, Inc.:	Michael A. Lang Sr.
15:12:22 <AxelPolleres> Please any member who reades the minutes, also contact your AC reps.
15:12:27 <bglimm> That's the AC rep on my list of AC reps
15:13:12 <AxelPolleres> topic: CR docs next steps
15:13:27 <AxelPolleres> entailment, protocol, GSP
15:14:22 <AxelPolleres> Birte: Jeff should be able to run tests soon, some others might not be able to make it in time
15:14:36 <AxelPolleres> ... michael schneider said he would implement all but RIF regimes.
15:14:45 <AxelPolleres> ... will contact him again.
15:16:03 <AxelPolleres> ... stardog reports RDF, RDFS, and RDF-based semantics, but no direct semantics.
15:16:32 <AxelPolleres> ... I used ARQ+rules for RDF-based semantics as well.
15:16:50 <AxelPolleres> ... Olivier also reported results for RDF+RDFS.
15:17:34 <AxelPolleres> Axel: is there any risk for any of the entailment regimes we didn't mark at risk?
15:17:40 <AxelPolleres> Birte: no
15:17:58 <AxelPolleres> Axel: tests?
15:18:27 <AxelPolleres> Birte: We do have quite some tests now, because several tests can be used for several semantics.
15:18:48 <AxelPolleres> ... we'd need a kind of table to check which test goes fir which entailment regime.
15:19:24 <AxelPolleres> ... I could prepare a spreadsheet or alike to make it more transparent.
15:20:09 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Birte to make a spreadsheet on entailment tests (which regimes they apply to)
15:20:09 <trackbot> Created ACTION-714 - Make a spreadsheet on entailment tests (which regimes they apply to) [on Birte Glimm - due 2012-11-20].
15:20:27 <AxelPolleres> topic: AOB?
15:20:33 <AndyS> Jena passes GSP except (1) some 200/204 confusion and (2) multipart upload.  Else, all passes and, importantly, all the new features (indirect naming, POST to graph = append, container create)
15:20:40 <AndyS> Jena passes protocol
15:21:29 <AxelPolleres> Andy: Greg also passes protocol and Chime passes GSP, I think
15:22:03 <AxelPolleres> Axel: then we also seem to be on track there, (Greg and Chime to confirm)
15:22:31 <kasei> i pass protocol. the last time chime sent me results, he was passing most but not all of GSP. not sure if that was just a hiccup.
15:22:31 <AxelPolleres> comments?
15:22:57 <AxelPolleres> JS-1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Nov/0000.html
15:23:00 <kasei> i've been meaning to draft a response to JS-1.
15:23:15 <kasei> unless someone gets to it first :)
15:23:28 <AxelPolleres> greg, I put your name on the comments page, ok?
15:23:33 <kasei> sure
15:23:49 <chimezie_> chimezie_ has joined #sparql
15:24:30 <chimezie_> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:24:31 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, bglimm, AxelPolleres, pgearon
15:25:17 <Zakim> +Chimezie
15:27:02 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
15:27:02 <Zakim> sorry, chimezie_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:27:21 <chimezie_> Zakim, Chimezie is me
15:27:21 <Zakim> +chimezie_; got it
15:27:31 <AxelPolleres> Andy: Jan Wielemaker's comment is on a feature from sparql 1.0
15:27:51 <AndyS> ... used in a SPARQL 1.1 test for CONSTRUCT WHERE
15:27:58 <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
15:27:58 <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
15:28:44 <AxelPolleres> Andy: Any change at this point would technically be a change to the tests
15:29:36 <AxelPolleres> Axel: Did they demand a change?
15:29:56 <AxelPolleres> Andy: At this stage we ccan't really make a change
15:30:31 <AxelPolleres> Axel: let's leave it like that for the time being
15:30:56 <AxelPolleres> AOB? othewise adjourned.
15:31:07 <AndyS> ADJOURNED
15:31:07 <bglimm> bye
15:31:09 <Zakim> -chimezie_
15:31:10 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
15:31:12 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:31:13 <Zakim> -bglimm
15:31:17 <Zakim> -pgearon
15:31:18 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
15:31:18 <Zakim> Attendees were AndyS, bglimm, +43.664.885.5aaaa, AxelPolleres, pgearon, chimezie_
15:31:19 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
15:31:55 <AxelPolleres> Ah, I forgot, we still don't have minutes from lst time, will ping sandro agian on that.
18:52:03 <Zakim> Zakim has left #sparql
20:34:03 <AndyS> AndyS has joined #sparql
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000109