Chatlog 2012-09-18

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:01:01 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:01:01 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/09/18-sparql-irc
14:01:03 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:01:05 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
14:01:05 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start now
14:01:06 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:01:06 <trackbot> Date: 18 September 2012
14:01:45 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
14:03:29 <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
14:03:32 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:03:34 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
14:03:34 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start 3 minutes ago
14:03:35 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:03:35 <trackbot> Date: 18 September 2012
14:03:46 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:03:46 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has not yet started, AxelPolleres
14:03:50 <Zakim> On IRC I see AxelPolleres, RRSAgent, Zakim, MattPerry, pgearon__, pgearon, ericP, kasei, trackbot, sandro
14:04:07 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:04:18 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has not yet started, AxelPolleres
14:04:34 <sandro> zakim, this is sparql
14:04:37 <Zakim> On IRC I see AxelPolleres, RRSAgent, Zakim, MattPerry, pgearon__, pgearon, ericP, kasei, trackbot, sandro
14:04:40 <AxelPolleres> Matt, sandro on the phone, anybody else?
14:04:42 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call?
14:04:53 <Zakim> sparql matches both SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM and SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM, sandro
14:04:57 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has not yet started, sandro
14:05:14 <ArthurK> ArthurK has joined #sparql
14:05:15 <Zakim> On IRC I see AxelPolleres, RRSAgent, Zakim, MattPerry, pgearon__, pgearon, ericP, kasei, trackbot, sandro
14:05:39 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JulSep/0194.html
14:05:56 <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
14:06:40 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: approve minutes from last time at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-09-11
14:07:20 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: approve minutes from last time at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-09-11
14:07:29 <AxelPolleres> scribe: AxelPolleres
14:07:36 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:07:44 <AxelPolleres> next telco ... in a week from now, usual time.
14:08:19 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:08:19 <Zakim> sorry, chimezie, I don't know what conference this is
14:08:30 <AxelPolleres> steve on the phone as well, greg, chime, sandro, matt, axel
14:09:05 <AxelPolleres> topic: test cases
14:10:01 <AxelPolleres> :dawg-delete-using-02a   and :dawg-delete-using-06a 
14:10:36 <AxelPolleres> the test cases were fixed, but the comments weren't
14:11:36 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: greg to fix comments on test cases :dawg-delete-using-02a   and :dawg-delete-using-06a and remind us to reapprove
14:11:36 <trackbot> Created ACTION-678 - Fix comments on test cases :dawg-delete-using-02a   and :dawg-delete-using-06a and remind us to reapprove [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-09-25].
14:12:13 <AxelPolleres> topic: comments
14:12:31 <AxelPolleres> JL-4 is acknowledged.
14:12:43 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
14:13:55 <AxelPolleres> greg: RC-2... have talked offline  with richard
14:14:04 <AxelPolleres> ... ongoing
14:16:25 <AxelPolleres> topic: - status of implementations/implementation reports
14:16:55 <AxelPolleres> axel: discussion on the list on the test harness for GSP
14:17:10 <AxelPolleres> cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JulSep/0191.html
14:18:03 <AxelPolleres> chime: implementations so far: Andy and me.
14:18:07 <sandro> q+
14:18:28 <AxelPolleres> sandro: I had looked over it and made some suggestions
14:18:57 <AxelPolleres> ... probably not worth to make it machine-readable.
14:19:41 <AxelPolleres> ... if someone had a client to run those tests, that'd be nice. chime?
14:19:48 <AxelPolleres> chime: I have a python script.
14:20:12 <AxelPolleres> sandro: seems to me that this human readable doc and the script should do.
14:21:15 <AxelPolleres> axel: how will we make the test suites visible to the public.
14:21:22 <AxelPolleres> ?
14:21:36 <AxelPolleres> chime: I can make it a html doc.
14:22:12 <AxelPolleres> Axel: maybe in the style of http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html
14:23:54 <AxelPolleres> ... is there a doc describing SD-tests?
14:24:04 <AxelPolleres> greg: in the doc describing tyhe validator
14:24:58 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to put links to non query/update tests into http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html
14:24:58 <trackbot> Created ACTION-679 - Put links to non query/update tests into http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-09-25].
14:25:11 <AxelPolleres> greg: will send a link to SD tests.
14:25:45 <AxelPolleres> topic:  schedule: is voting for CR/PR in 1-2 weeks realistic?
14:27:48 <AxelPolleres> sandro: voting in 1-2 weeks should be fine, open issues: RC-2 comments, test suite a bit more nailed down.
14:28:32 <AxelPolleres> we would go on Oct 2nd to PR where possible.
14:28:42 <AxelPolleres> ... and CR for all others.
14:29:13 <AxelPolleres> sandro: should be able to arrange transition. 
14:29:31 <AxelPolleres> axel: how long does the W3C processes and all take?
14:29:49 <AxelPolleres> sandro: we could get it done by oct 4th, if the editors are all alert.
14:30:28 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: axel to alert all editors to be if possible present next week and the week after to resolve last issues
14:30:28 <trackbot> Created ACTION-680 - Alert all editors to be if possible present next week and the week after to resolve last issues [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-09-25].
14:31:04 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR#Overall_PR.2Ffinal_editing_requirements
14:31:41 <sandro> http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=pr-tr&skipcr=on
14:32:03 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to check http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR#Overall_PR.2Ffinal_editing_requirements and make a list of things we'll go through per doc next time.
14:32:03 <trackbot> Created ACTION-681 - Check http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR#Overall_PR.2Ffinal_editing_requirements and make a list of things we'll go through per doc next time. [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-09-25].
14:32:27 <AxelPolleres> topic: JL-4
14:32:41 <AxelPolleres> s/JL-4/RV-10/
14:32:59 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Sep/0024.html
14:36:12 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to ask Rob Vesse Re:RV-10 for some specific editorial suggestion.
14:36:12 <trackbot> Created ACTION-682 - Ask Rob Vesse Re:RV-10 for some specific editorial suggestion. [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-09-25].
14:36:23 <AxelPolleres> AOB?
14:36:36 <AxelPolleres> adjourned.
14:36:55 <AxelPolleres> RRSAgent, make records public
14:44:45 <MacTed> MacTed has joined #sparql
15:12:20 <SteveH> SteveH has joined #sparql
16:32:54 <Zakim> Zakim has left #sparql
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000090