Chatlog 2011-05-03

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:56:40 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:56:40 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/03-sparql-irc
13:56:44 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql
13:56:54 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:56:54 <Zakim> ok, AxelPolleres; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
13:57:17 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-05-03
13:57:34 <AxelPolleres> any regrets?
13:57:46 <AxelPolleres> chair: Axel Polleres
13:58:20 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:28 <Zakim> +??P5
13:58:30 <bglimm> bglimm has joined #sparql
13:58:37 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres
13:58:51 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
13:58:58 <Zakim> +??P7
13:59:01 <NickH> Zakim, ??P5 is me
13:59:02 <Zakim> +NickH; got it
13:59:03 <AndyS> zakim, IPCaller is me
13:59:03 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
13:59:11 <cbuilara> zakim, ??P7 is me
13:59:11 <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
13:59:18 <Zakim> + +44.186.528.aaaa
13:59:21 <Zakim> +kasei
13:59:22 <NickH> The early bird gets the UK phone line
13:59:32 <bglimm> Zakim, +44.186.528.aaaa is me
13:59:32 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
13:59:39 <Zakim> +pgearon
13:59:52 <kasei> bglimm, did you see my proposed service description changes for the entailment properties?
14:00:16 <bglimm> Greg, no, I didn't see it
14:00:21 <bglimm> Did you email?
14:00:24 <kasei> in email last night
14:00:37 <bglimm> Hm, I checked today, but mst have overlooked it
14:00:40 <bglimm> Will have a look now
14:01:10 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:01:29 <LeeF> AxelPolleres, SteveH and I discussed Dave Beckett's comments and do not believe that there are any substantive changes that arise from them
14:01:48 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:01:49 <Zakim> + +1.617.553.aabb
14:01:51 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, AxelPolleres, AndyS, cbuilara, bglimm, kasei, pgearon, +1.617.553.aabb
14:01:56 <LeeF> zakim, LeeF is aabb
14:01:59 <Zakim> sorry, LeeF, I do not recognize a party named 'LeeF'
14:02:02 <LeeF> zakim, aabb is LeeF
14:02:03 <Zakim> +LeeF; got it
14:02:09 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aacc
14:02:23 <MattPerry> zakim, aacc is me
14:02:23 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it
14:02:53 <Zakim> +[Sophia]
14:03:15 <alex_> alex_ has joined #sparql
14:03:32 <bglimm> Greg, I think what you propose in the mail is good
14:03:36 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:03:36 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:03:50 <kasei> bglimm, ok, good. I think that was the last remaining issue.
14:03:59 <kasei> Zakim, who is talking?
14:04:10 <Zakim> kasei, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: LeeF (46%), AxelPolleres (25%), AndyS (3%)
14:04:26 <Zakim> + +3539149aadd
14:04:26 <Zakim> +sandro
14:04:39 <alexpassant> Zakim, +3539149aadd is me
14:04:39 <Zakim> +alexpassant; got it
14:04:43 <Zakim> +??P29
14:04:43 <NickH> Zakim, mute LeeF
14:04:45 <Zakim> LeeF should now be muted
14:04:45 <AxelPolleres> scribe: Alex Passant
14:04:55 <SteveH> Zakim, ??P29 is me
14:04:55 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it
14:05:24 <alexpassant> topic: admin
14:05:28 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-04-0
14:05:28 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: approve the minutes from last time
14:05:29 <Zakim> +??P32
14:05:35 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-04-26
14:05:43 <SteveH> Zakim, ??P32 is me
14:05:43 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it
14:05:46 <Zakim> -SteveH
14:06:08 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-04-26
14:06:29 <alexpassant> ... next meeting - next week
14:06:48 <alexpassant> topic: Last call publications of documents
14:06:53 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_Last_Call
14:07:09 <alexpassant> ... points to check for every documents, in the agenda
14:07:11 <alexpassant> ... start with query
14:07:16 <alexpassant> ... are editors ok for LC ?
14:07:40 <alexpassant> AndyS: yes, need to check the aggregate example with SteveH 
14:07:54 <alexpassant> ... ready in terms of content
14:08:13 <alexpassant> SteveH: pubchecker
14:08:20 <LeeF> best effort is good enough for me!
14:08:25 <LeeF> i'm happy to wrestle with the rest of it
14:08:28 <alexpassant> ... except some wording, similar to other WD
14:08:31 <LeeF> ack me
14:08:31 <bglimm> I added 
14:08:37 <bglimm> This document is a Last Call Working Draft. 
14:08:37 <bglimm>       Publication as a Last Call Working Draft indicates that the SPARQL Working Group believes it has 
14:08:37 <bglimm>       addressed all substantive issues and that the document is stable. The Working Group expects to advance this specification to Recommendation Status.
14:08:38 <bglimm> Comments on this document should be sent to public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org, a mailing list with 
14:08:38 <bglimm>       a public archive. Comments on this working draft are due on or before 
14:08:38 <bglimm>        29 July 2011. 
14:08:48 <bglimm> To make the pub rule checker happy
14:09:03 <alexpassant> LeeF: if pubrules is happy, I'm happy
14:09:10 <alexpassant> SteveH: changes between the previous WD and the current oen
14:09:18 <alexpassant> ... havent done anything about that now
14:09:38 <bglimm> pub rul cchecker want the keyword "Last Call Working Draft" and an end date for a review period
14:09:40 <alexpassant> sandro: would do a diff rather than CVS
14:10:20 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: ask editors to do the changes section
14:10:25 <alexpassant> ... we can leave it out if not here
14:10:46 <alexpassant> ... happy to leave it out it no time
14:11:02 <alexpassant> ... would like to drop the CVS log
14:11:57 <pgearon> +1 for dropping the logs
14:12:08 <bglimm> I created pub rule checking
14:12:10 <bglimm> doc
14:12:23 <bglimm> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Pub-Process
14:12:24 <alexpassant> ... birte done a summary of pubrules
14:12:31 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:12:31 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:12:46 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:13:21 <alexpassant> ... any critical comments about Query ?
14:13:29 <alexpassant> ... only one I'm worried about is Dave Beckett comment
14:13:49 <Zakim> + +1.216.368.aaee
14:14:03 <alexpassant> SteveH: nothing that cause any publication problem
14:14:03 <chimezie> Zakim, +1.216.368.aaee is me
14:14:03 <Zakim> +chimezie; got it
14:14:09 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:14:09 <Zakim> chimezie should now be muted
14:14:19 <alexpassant> SteveH: response has been updated
14:14:44 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:14:44 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:15:19 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:15:19 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:15:35 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:15:35 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:15:47 <LeeF> q+ to discuss dates
14:16:21 <alexpassant> LeeF: date to end the LC
14:16:30 <alexpassant> ... need some time to let people look at it
14:16:33 <alexpassant> ... min 6 weeks
14:16:40 <alexpassant> ... then running into the summer
14:16:45 <alexpassant> ... people slowing down
14:16:50 <bglimm> 29 July
14:17:06 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:17:06 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:17:19 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:17:19 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:17:32 <alexpassant> ... third week of june for the minimum
14:17:45 <alexpassant> ... gives a slim change to publish other documents as LC and get them at the same time
14:17:51 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Query  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29
14:17:56 <alexpassant> ... include that date as part of the resolution
14:18:25 <LeeF> Do our reviewers support publishing as is?
14:18:47 <LeeF> +1 to pgearon's comment
14:18:56 <alexpassant> pgearon: oportunity to get feedback at semtech
14:19:28 <AndyS> Seconded
14:19:30 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Query  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29
14:19:34 <LeeF> +1 to publishing query LC
14:19:37 <SteveH> +1
14:19:38 <sandro> +1 (W3C)
14:19:38 <alexpassant> +1
14:19:38 <bglimm> +1
14:19:40 <cbuilara> +1
14:19:42 <OlivierCorby> +1
14:19:45 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:19:46 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:19:49 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:19:51 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:20:03 <pgearon> +1
14:20:32 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
14:20:32 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, AxelPolleres, AndyS, cbuilara, bglimm (muted), kasei, pgearon, LeeF, MattPerry, [Sophia], alexpassant, sandro, SteveH, chimezie (muted)
14:20:44 <LeeF> NickH?
14:20:49 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
14:20:50 <chimezie> i have
14:20:57 <LeeF> thanks!
14:21:28 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Query  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 
14:21:36 <LeeF> ...with no objections or abstentions
14:21:50 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: next document: Update
14:22:48 <SteveH> it's a capitalisation issue
14:22:55 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:22:58 <SteveH> "Th�is", not "this"
14:22:58 <pgearon> generated HTML for Update is: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.html
14:22:59 <LeeF> ack 
14:23:02 <LeeF> ack me
14:23:02 <Zakim> LeeF, you wanted to discuss dates
14:23:24 <LeeF> SteveH, where?
14:23:35 <SteveH> LeeF, in the title "Status of This Document"
14:23:41 <SteveH> our XSLT produces "this"
14:23:50 <LeeF> wow
14:23:51 <SteveH> I fixed it in the query-1.1 one
14:23:53 <LeeF> how dumb
14:23:54 <LeeF> :-)
14:24:22 <SteveH> well, someone had to draw a line somwhere :)
14:24:33 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: dont see intractions between USING and USING NAME
14:24:42 <alexpassant> ... just a macro for graphs around unnamed patterns
14:24:52 <alexpassant> s/NAME/NAMED
14:25:44 <alexpassant> ... ok with the current wording ?
14:26:41 <alexpassant> kasei: I'm happy with the changes
14:27:09 <alexpassant> there's the "do we need USING DEFAULT -- PROPOSED: move that to "Postponed Issues""
14:27:36 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Jan/0000.html
14:28:13 <AxelPolleres> draft rtesponse here... http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:HK-2
14:29:15 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:MS-1
14:30:43 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: commentfrom MS, critical for LC ?
14:30:52 <alexpassant> alexpassant: no, no crotical
14:31:01 <alexpassant> s/crotical/critical
14:31:20 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:ST-1
14:31:28 <LeeF> pgearon, let's get this wording straightened out, and then I'll fix the status stuff in the generated HTML
14:31:43 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:RN-1
14:31:50 <pgearon> LeeF: ok
14:32:30 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: need to be sure that the comments are not critical
14:32:56 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to confirm with Paul and Alex that open comments don't contain LC critical parts that are still open
14:32:56 <trackbot> Created ACTION-453 - Confirm with Paul and Alex that open comments don't contain LC critical parts that are still open [on Axel Polleres - due 2011-05-10].
14:33:40 <bglimm> q+ to ask about links of federated query and json
14:34:07 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:34:07 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:34:25 <bglimm> http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-federation/
14:34:32 <bglimm> http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-federated-query/
14:34:33 <alexpassant> bglimm: some broken links to other documents
14:34:42 <bglimm> http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-results-json/ 
14:35:37 <alexpassant> ... 404 links
14:35:41 <alexpassant> ... which one to chose for JSON
14:36:24 <LeeF> I suggest removing reference to JSON document and adding it back in at some point in the future
14:37:11 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: let the JSON doc aside for the moment
14:37:20 <LeeF> We can keep it in unlinked also, I don't really care.
14:37:32 <alexpassant> AndyS: lets make it unlinked
14:38:32 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:38:32 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:38:42 <NickH> Zakim, who is talking?
14:38:44 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: update wording of the WITH, one more person to review
14:38:53 <Zakim> NickH, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AxelPolleres (86%)
14:39:20 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Andy to approve rewording for WITH in update if any
14:39:20 <trackbot> Created ACTION-454 - Approve rewording for WITH in update if any [on Andy Seaborne - due 2011-05-10].
14:39:48 <alexpassant> ... sorting that with paul after the call
14:39:54 <alexpassant> ... go ahead with proposal to LC
14:40:50 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Update  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-454 and ACTION-453
14:41:13 <LeeF> I'm OK with that 
14:41:57 <SteveH> +1 (Garlik)
14:42:02 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:42:03 <sandro> +1 (W3C)
14:42:04 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:42:05 <LeeF> +1 (Cambridge Semanics)
14:42:06 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:42:06 <bglimm> +1 (The University of Oxford)
14:42:08 <OlivierCorby> +1 (INRIA)
14:42:11 <pgearon> +1
14:42:11 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:42:11 <cbuilara> +1 (UPM)
14:42:18 <alexpassant> +1 (DERI)
14:42:48 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:42:48 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, AxelPolleres, AndyS, cbuilara, bglimm (muted), kasei, pgearon, LeeF, MattPerry, [Sophia], alexpassant, sandro, SteveH, chimezie (muted)
14:42:51 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
14:43:26 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Update  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-454 and ACTION-453
14:43:43 <AxelPolleres> ... with no objections and no abstentions
14:44:04 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: next, SD
14:44:11 <alexpassant> ... ready ?
14:44:44 <alexpassant> kasei: request to add use of entailement in the examples
14:44:53 <alexpassant> ... so that SD can describe entailement
14:45:08 <alexpassant> ... and samepl SD shown in Turtle, in addition to RDF/XML
14:45:18 <bglimm> Yes
14:46:08 <alex_> alex_ has joined #sparql
14:46:20 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: greg to add use of entailement in the examples and sample SD shown in Turtle
14:46:21 <trackbot> Created ACTION-455 - Add use of entailement in the examples and sample SD shown in Turtle [on Gregory Williams - due 2011-05-10].
14:46:44 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Birte to approve completion of ATION-455
14:46:44 <trackbot> Created ACTION-456 - Approve completion of ATION-455 [on Birte Glimm - due 2011-05-10].
14:47:38 <alex_> kasei: no major issues in open comments. 2 comments from Rob Vesse, mostly editorial
14:47:54 <alex_> Zakim: scribe is alex_ 
14:48:32 <alexpassant> AxelPolleres: all comments addressed from reviewers
14:48:36 <LeeF> +1 
14:49:10 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-456
14:49:36 <bglimm> +1 (The University of Oxford)
14:49:38 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:49:39 <LeeF> +1 (Cambridge Semantics)
14:49:39 <OlivierCorby> +1 (INRIA)
14:49:40 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:49:40 <cbuilara> +1 (UPM)
14:49:42 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:49:44 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
14:49:45 <alexpassant> +1 (DERI)
14:49:48 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:49:50 <sandro> +0 (W3C)
14:50:05 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:50:35 <sandro> (Nothing big -- I'm just not a fan of this whole design....  Certainly not opposed, just not a fan.)
14:51:30 <kasei> sandro, not a fan of the SD thing in general? or something specific about this specific design?
14:51:51 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-456, no objections, one abstention 
14:52:54 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:52:54 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:53:18 <AxelPolleres> topic: entailment
14:53:49 <sandro> kasei, I think SD is being used to solve problems (like selecting entailment) that would be better done in other ways.
14:55:10 <AxelPolleres> q?
14:55:19 <AxelPolleres> ack bglimm
14:55:19 <Zakim> bglimm, you wanted to ask about links of federated query and json
14:55:54 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Entailment Regimes  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29
14:56:14 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:56:15 <bglimm> +1 (The University of Oxford)
14:56:15 <LeeF> +1 (Cambridge Semantics)
14:56:16 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:56:17 <cbuilara> +1 (UPM)
14:56:18 <OlivierCorby> +1 (INRIA)
14:56:18 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:56:18 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:56:19 <alexpassant> +1 (DERI)
14:56:25 <SteveH> +1 (Garlik)
14:56:27 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:57:00 <sandro> +1 (W3C) --- assuming RIF-in-RDF stuff in this is fixed, as per email between me and Axel
14:57:00 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
14:57:45 <bglimm> So we have to update the entailment doc with a new RIF-in-RDF URL?
14:57:46 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to fix RIF-in RDF note, publish it, and fix reference in the entailemt doc 
14:57:46 <trackbot> Created ACTION-458 - Fix RIF-in RDF note, publish it, and fix reference in the entailemt doc  [on Sandro Hawke - due 2011-05-10].
14:58:33 <sandro> This includes fixing a couple minor errors in the example.
14:58:56 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Entailment Regimes  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-458
14:59:07 <sandro> +1 (W3C)
14:59:07 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
14:59:09 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
14:59:10 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
14:59:11 <LeeF> +1 (Cambridge Semantics)
14:59:12 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
14:59:12 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
14:59:13 <cbuilara> +1 (UPM)
14:59:14 <SteveH> +1 (Garlik)
14:59:15 <OlivierCorby> +1 (INRIA)
14:59:17 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
14:59:20 <bglimm> +1 (The University of Oxford)
14:59:51 <alexpassant> +1 (DERI)
14:59:57 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Entailment Regimes  as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29 modulo completion of ACTION-458
15:00:41 <LeeF> graph store protocol
15:00:54 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
15:00:54 <Zakim> chimezie should no longer be muted
15:01:37 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
15:01:37 <AndyS> q+
15:01:39 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
15:02:18 <bglimm> +1
15:02:33 <NickH> can stay
15:02:39 <alexpassant> can't stay
15:02:49 <alexpassant> can someone take the scribe role?
15:03:14 <chimezie> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:KK-6
15:03:21 <sandro> RESOLVED: Extend the meeting to discuss other two documents
15:04:55 <Zakim> -alexpassant
15:04:59 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29
15:05:13 <bglimm> +1 (The University of Oxford)
15:05:16 <NickH> +1 (BBC)
15:05:18 <chimezie> +1 (IE)
15:05:18 <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
15:05:20 <cbuilara> +1 (UPM)
15:05:21 <kasei> +1 (RPI)
15:05:21 <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
15:05:22 <LeeF> +1 (Cambridge Semantics)
15:05:23 <SteveH> +1 (Garlik)
15:05:24 <AxelPolleres> +1 (DERI) 
15:05:25 <OlivierCorby> +1 (INRIA)
15:05:30 <sandro> +1 (W3C)
15:05:30 <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
15:05:57 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:05:57 <Zakim> On the phone I see NickH, AxelPolleres, AndyS, cbuilara, bglimm (muted), kasei, pgearon, LeeF, MattPerry, [Sophia], sandro, SteveH, chimezie
15:06:21 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol as Last call working draft with publication date May 12 and comments period until July 29, no objections, no abstentions
15:07:06 <LeeF> thanks to all of the editors for all of the hard work getting this far!
15:07:26 <LeeF> and congratulations to the whole group for getting this far
15:07:41 <AxelPolleres> adjourned
15:07:44 <Zakim> -[Sophia]
15:07:47 <Zakim> -chimezie
15:07:48 <chimezie> later
15:07:50 <Zakim> -SteveH
15:07:53 <NickH> well done everyone!
15:07:53 <Zakim> -bglimm
15:07:55 <MattPerry> bye
15:07:56 <Zakim> -cbuilara
15:08:00 <Zakim> -kasei
15:08:02 <Zakim> -MattPerry
15:08:06 <Zakim> -NickH
15:09:39 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to send request for publication as soon as "modulo" actions are completed (and poke responsibles to complete before 6th)
15:09:39 <trackbot> Created ACTION-459 - Send request for publication as soon as "modulo" actions are completed (and poke responsibles to complete before 6th) [on Axel Polleres - due 2011-05-10].
15:12:15 <Zakim> -LeeF
15:12:16 <Zakim> -sandro
15:12:17 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
15:12:35 <sandro> AxelPolleres, LeeF --- great job you guys....   and everyone   :-)
15:13:29 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
15:13:47 <SteveH> SteveH has joined #sparql
15:13:58 <AxelPolleres> THanks to everyone! and let's take that spin to also finish the other docs in the coming weeks! ;-)
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000367