Chatlog 2010-02-09

From SPARQL Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:55:55 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:55:55 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/02/09-sparql-irc
14:56:29 <bglimm> bglimm has joined #sparql
14:57:34 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:58:33 <kasei> Zakim?
14:58:43 <bglimm> What's wrong with Zakim?
14:58:53 <SteveH_> Zakim needs to be invited
14:58:56 <SteveH_> I don't remember how
14:59:07 <kasei> Zakim is in this channel already
14:59:13 <SteveH_> ah, ok
14:59:17 <SteveH_> Zakim, this is DAWG
14:59:17 <Zakim> sorry, SteveH_, I do not see a conference named 'DAWG' in progress or scheduled at this time
14:59:17 <AxelPolleres> Zaakim, who is on the phone?
14:59:23 <SteveH_> Zakim, this is SPARQL
14:59:23 <Zakim> ok, SteveH_; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
14:59:25 <Zakim> +dcharbon2
14:59:33 <kasei> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:59:33 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2
14:59:34 <AxelPolleres> seems, Zakim is fine
14:59:40 <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
14:59:42 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:59:43 <kasei> good then. thanks steve.
14:59:44 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
14:59:45 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:59:45 <trackbot> Date: 09 February 2010
14:59:45 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
14:59:59 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:59:59 <Zakim> sorry, kasei, I don't know what conference this is
15:00:04 <AxelPolleres> AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-02-09
15:00:26 <sandro> sandro has joined #sparql
15:00:33 <kasei> Zakim, this is SPARQL
15:00:33 <Zakim> ok, kasei; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
15:00:37 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
15:00:39 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
15:00:43 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
15:00:44 <sandro> zakim, what is the code?
15:00:50 <AlexPassant> AlexPassant has joined #sparql
15:00:51 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
15:00:57 <Zakim> the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sandro
15:01:03 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres
15:01:07 <ivanH> zakim, dial ivanH-voip
15:01:17 <Zakim> ok, ivanH; the call is being made
15:01:20 <dcharbon2> zakim, mute me
15:01:25 <Zakim> +Ivan
15:01:31 <Zakim> -??P19
15:01:43 <Zakim> dcharbon2 should now be muted
15:01:45 <Zakim> +??P22
15:01:47 <AlexPassant> Zakim, ??P22 is me 
15:01:55 <Zakim> +??P24
15:02:05 <Zakim> +??P28
15:02:05 <SteveH_> Zakim, ??P24 is [Garlik]
15:02:09 <Zakim> +AlexPassant; got it
15:02:09 <MattPerry> zakim, ??p22 is me
15:02:11 <Zakim> +Souri
15:02:15 <Zakim> + +1.216.445.aaaa
15:02:15 <SteveH_> Zakim, [Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM 
15:02:20 <john-l> Zakim, aaaa is me.
15:02:22 <AndyS> zakim, hand up
15:02:25 <Zakim> +??P32
15:02:27 <Zakim> +Sandro
15:02:27 <LukeWM> #41 Axel
15:02:29 <Zakim> +[Garlik]; got it
15:02:33 <Zakim> I already had ??P22 as AlexPassant, MattPerry
15:02:34 <bglimm> Zakim, hand up
15:02:35 <Zakim> +SteveH_, LukeWM; got it
15:02:37 <Zakim> +john-l; got it
15:02:43 <Zakim> I see AndyS on the speaker queue
15:02:51 <AndyS> ack me
15:02:54 <Zakim> +pgearon
15:03:00 <Zakim> I see AndyS, bglimm on the speaker queue
15:03:07 <AxelPolleres> ack bglimm
15:03:14 <AxelPolleres> ack AndyS
15:03:25 <ivanH> zakim, mute me
15:03:30 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the �phone
15:03:32 <bglimm> ack me
15:03:40 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:45 <AlexPassant> ack me
15:03:49 <AndyS> zakim, ??P32 is me
15:03:50 <Zakim> +??P37
15:03:52 <MattPerry> Zakim, ??P28 is me
15:03:53 <AxelPolleres> ack bglimm
15:03:57 <AlexPassant> Zakim, ack me
15:04:06 <Souri> Souri has joined #sparql
15:04:14 <Zakim> Ivan should now be muted
15:04:18 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the �phone', AxelPolleres
15:04:18 <LukeWM> zakim, I'm confused, can you just assign all the codes to the right people please
15:04:31 <Souri> zakim, whio's on the phone?
15:04:33 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:36 <AxelPolleres> ack AlexPassant 
15:04:38 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm, dcharbon2 (muted), AxelPolleres, Ivan (muted), AlexPassant, [Garlik], ??P28, Souri, john-l, ??P32, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37
15:04:41 <Zakim> [Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:04:47 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:04:53 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it
15:05:04 <Zakim> I see [Garlik] on the speaker queue
15:05:04 <AxelPolleres> Prateek?
15:05:13 <Zakim> I don't understand you, LukeWM
15:05:14 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, Souri.
15:05:16 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm, dcharbon2 (muted), AxelPolleres, Ivan (muted), AlexPassant, [Garlik], MattPerry, Souri, john-l, AndyS, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37
15:05:19 <Zakim> [Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:05:32 <SteveH_> Zakim, ack [Garlik]
15:05:34 <AxelPolleres> scribe: John Clark
15:05:44 <john-l> scribenick: john-l
15:06:12 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
15:06:22 <Zakim> I see no one on the speaker queue
15:06:27 <chimezie> Zakim, passcode?
15:06:29 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Sorry about last week; things happen.  But we have drafts published, and are already receiving feedback.
15:06:34 <Zakim> the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
15:06:44 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-01-26
15:06:52 <AndyS> For next week: Regrets: AndyS
15:07:13 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
15:07:16 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:07:24 <Zakim> +Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:07:34 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at  http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:07:41 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:07:55 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at  http://www.w3.org/2010/01/26-sparql-minutes.html
15:08:16 <ivanH> yes
15:08:20 <ivanH> (sorry, muted)
15:09:00 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to do minutes from last time in usual format, if possible
15:09:00 <trackbot> Created ACTION-185 - Do minutes from last time in usual format, if possible [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-02-16].
15:09:21 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Several comments have come in on the new draft.
15:09:41 <AxelPolleres> topic: comments
15:09:42 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:09:59 <AxelPolleres> RN-1
15:10:01 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html
15:10:03 <Prateek> Prateek has joined #sparql
15:10:08 <Zakim> +cory
15:10:19 <Prateek> Zakim, Cory is Prateek
15:10:19 <Zakim> +Prateek; got it
15:10:27 <john-l> ...: Noone is assigned to comment, but a reply happened anyway.
15:10:40 <Prateek> Sorry I am latte. I am scribe. But it is very bad weather conditions here. 
15:10:43 <Prateek> late*
15:10:44 <kasei> for comments like the brand new one from Rob Vesse that mix comments on multiple docs, should we split the assignment between the appropriate people?
15:11:01 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Paul to follow up on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html and document on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:11:01 <trackbot> Created ACTION-186 - Follow up on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Jan/0000.html and document on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments [on Paul Gearon - due 2010-02-16].
15:11:14 <Prateek> Scribe: Prateek
15:11:36 <john-l> ???: I have been following up, so there isn't as much urgency.
15:12:11 <john-l> s/???/pgearon/
15:12:20 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: steve to draft response on ED-1
15:12:20 <trackbot> Created ACTION-187 - Draft response on ED-1 [on Steve Harris - due 2010-02-16].
15:13:04 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Please treat reactions to these comments as open action items, and update them accordingly.
15:13:10 <kasei> Axel, question about comment assignments (^^above^^)
15:13:18 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:13:18 <bglimm> I responded, will update the wiki
15:13:21 <kasei> (sorry, muted)
15:13:25 <kasei> Zakim, unmute me
15:13:25 <Zakim> kasei should no longer be muted
15:13:53 <chimezie> i need to update the wiki re: my response as well
15:13:54 <john-l> kasei: Should we split up some more recent comments that discuss several documents?
15:14:19 <john-l> ...: In particular, a recent email discusses aggregates and other topics in one email.
15:15:09 <john-l> ...: I only focused on the service description commentary, but I can help to coordinate feedback.
15:15:44 <ivanH> q+
15:15:46 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Greg to coordinate response to RV-2 (and record it on the comments page)
15:15:46 <trackbot> Created ACTION-188 - Coordinate response to RV-2 (and record it on the comments page) [on Gregory Williams - due 2010-02-16].
15:16:11 <ivanH> zakim, unmute me
15:16:11 <Zakim> Ivan should no longer be muted
15:16:21 <john-l> AxelPolleres: New PP document should address Jeremy's comment.
15:16:23 <ivanH> q+
15:17:39 <john-l> topic: Liasons
15:18:03 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
15:18:03 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
15:18:05 <AxelPolleres> sandro: now news from RIF
15:18:19 <AxelPolleres> not news from other groups either
15:18:20 <john-l> No news from the various Liasons.
15:18:32 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
15:18:32 <Zakim> bglimm was not muted, bglimm
15:18:37 <john-l> topic: FTF 3
15:18:38 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3
15:18:50 <dcharbon2> Zakim, unmute me
15:18:50 <Zakim> dcharbon2 should no longer be muted
15:19:12 <john-l> bglimm: Planning information up on the Wiki.
15:19:27 <john-l> AxelPolleres: All, please start updating that document with your plans where to attend.
15:20:09 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
15:20:09 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
15:20:12 <AxelPolleres> topic: Query Issues
15:20:18 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Let's start discussing issues wrt query.
15:20:52 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/3
15:20:52 <john-l> AxelPolleres: I'd like to focus on issues 3, 4, 12, and 36.
15:21:03 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Issue 3 is about subquery syntax.
15:21:47 <john-l> ...: It seems there isn't a lot of dissention around this issue, so I suggest that we close it.
15:21:49 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-3 with the consensus that subqueries do not require a special "subquery keyword" but need to be put in mandatory curly braces
15:22:00 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:22:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei (muted), bglimm (muted), dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, [Garlik], MattPerry, Souri, john-l, AndyS, Sandro, pgearon, ??P37, Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:22:04 <Zakim> ... (muted), Prateek
15:22:04 <Zakim> [Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
15:22:05 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:22:11 <ivanH> ack ivanH
15:22:24 <SteveH_> seconded
15:22:25 <AndyS> +1
15:22:27 <AxelPolleres> ack ivanH
15:22:28 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:22:28 <bglimm> +1
15:22:30 <pgearon> +1
15:22:30 <dcharbon2> +1
15:22:44 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-3 with the consensus that subqueries do not require a special "subquery keyword" but need to be put in mandatory curly braces
15:22:50 <AxelPolleres> close ISSUE-3
15:22:50 <trackbot> ISSUE-3 Subquery syntax (e.g. mandatory curly braces) closed
15:23:27 <john-l> ...: Issue 4: <http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/4>
15:23:29 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery.
15:23:41 <Souri> +1
15:23:42 <SteveH_> seconded
15:23:44 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:23:45 <bglimm> +1
15:23:47 <AndyS> and SELECT * means al variables visible at top of query?
15:23:48 <AndyS> +1
15:23:54 <dcharbon2> +1
15:25:58 <john-l> Discussion clarifying SELECT *, agreement that it only "descends one level".
15:26:17 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Do we need to amend the proposed resolution?
15:26:18 <AndyS> SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into subSELECT)
15:26:25 <SteveH_> +1
15:26:28 <bglimm> That's how I assumed it would be anyway
15:26:46 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED : Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery and SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into further  subSELECTs)
15:26:55 <dcharbon2> +1
15:26:55 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:26:58 <bglimm> +1
15:27:04 <pgearon> +1
15:27:10 <AndyS> Yes - so did I but the proposal talks about projected variables and we need to eb clear SELECT * works in the subSELECT as well
15:27:10 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery and SELECT * calculates one level of variables (does not decend into further  subSELECTs)
15:27:19 <Souri> +1 (decend => descend)
15:28:15 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Next easy issue seems to be issue 12.
15:28:23 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/12
15:28:50 <ivanH> q+
15:28:51 <SteveH_> actually current draft is ambiguious
15:29:10 <AndyS> quoll?
15:29:47 <john-l> ivanH: The recent comment might change aggregation and make this issue moot.
15:30:10 <john-l> ivanH: We shouldn't close it until we've addressed that comment.
15:30:22 <AndyS> q+
15:30:27 <john-l> SteveH_: I think the two things are independent.
15:30:28 <ivanH> ack ivanH
15:30:53 <kasei> yes
15:31:40 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Could we close this with the understanding that we go forward with the syntax in the WD?
15:32:01 <SteveH_> not in the WD, that's FILTER as it stands
15:32:06 <LukeWM> hears loud typing
15:32:10 <kasei> having trouble hearing you over the typing
15:32:33 <AndyS> AndyS: Two parts: presense and synatx.  Can we agree the need?
15:32:52 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:32:57 <SteveH_> no
15:33:32 <kasei> +1
15:34:15 <john-l> AndyS: The draft is ambiguous in its wording.
15:34:50 <AndyS> s/AndyS/SteveH/
15:35:02 <kasei> maybe close this issue and open a new one regarding the syntax of this functionality?
15:36:28 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Can we agree that we need this functionality, but are still undecided about the syntax?
15:37:01 <AxelPolleres> strawpoll: Shall we go along with HAVING as the keyword for  filtering based on aggregate values
15:37:05 <SteveH_> +1
15:37:07 <kasei> i still prefer 'FILTER' over 'HAVING', but my resolve is shrinking as time goes on.
15:37:11 <chimezie> +1
15:37:14 <Souri> +1
15:37:15 <MattPerry> +1
15:37:22 <bglimm> +1
15:37:25 <kasei> Zakim, unmute me
15:37:25 <Zakim> kasei should no longer be muted
15:37:28 <AlexPassant> +1
15:37:30 <AndyS> +1
15:38:22 <john-l> kasei: I simply prefer using the 'FILTER' term over 'HAVING'.
15:38:38 <john-l> ...: ... but with the same syntax as others have presented.
15:39:04 <john-l> AxelPolleres: But you might need to apply different conditions to the different terms.
15:39:25 <Souri> To me HAVING seems a much clearer way than having to say use FILTER with such and such restrictions
15:39:49 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Do we still have resistance to just using 'HAVING'?
15:39:53 <kasei> 0
15:40:03 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
15:40:03 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:40:04 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
15:40:26 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:40:29 <AndyS> +1
15:40:32 <bglimm> +1
15:40:36 <pgearon> +1
15:40:53 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-12 by consensus of the need for the functionality provided by the HAVING clause as sketched in the latest WD of Query 1.1.
15:41:21 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/36
15:41:21 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Next up, issue 36.
15:42:18 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing projected with the same name as an existing variable (throwing a static error).
15:42:48 <AndyS> "variable for select expression"
15:43:38 <AndyS>  Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the pattern of the SELECT.
15:44:45 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
15:44:45 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
15:44:54 <chimezie> shouldn't that be a noop?
15:46:09 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing a variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the WHERE pattern of that SELECT.
15:46:10 <AndyS> Sorry - getting me words mixed up
15:47:01 <john-l> AxelPolleres: We allow left-to-right chaining for variables in the WHERE clause, correct?
15:47:22 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
15:47:22 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:47:32 <AxelPolleres> +1
15:47:38 <SteveH_> +1
15:47:41 <kasei> so this wouldn't say anything abotu this, right? (1 as ?x) (1 as ?x)
15:47:46 <dcharbon2> +1
15:48:08 <john-l> AxelPolleres: That's covered in the current spec.
15:48:11 <kasei> right, yeah.
15:48:24 <kasei> I'm +1 on either way, but wanted to clarify.
15:48:28 <SteveH_> yeah, kasei's case is covered
15:48:36 <kasei> good. thanks, AndyS.
15:48:37 <john-l> AxelPolleres: I think that's handled by binding override.
15:48:43 <john-l> AndyS: No, that's an error in the current doc.
15:49:29 <kasei> if it's already covered by the doc, I think the proposal as worded is good.
15:50:10 <AndyS> +1
15:50:18 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing a variable used with AS for select expression if it already occurs in the WHERE pattern of that SELECT.
15:50:48 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0222.html
15:51:01 <john-l> AxelPolleres: We can work off this summary list for further issues.
15:51:27 <AndyS> This is only query issues.  I skipped non-query issues.
15:52:20 <john-l> AxelPolleres: Issue 8 is also marked as done, so let's address that.
15:52:22 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/8
15:52:38 <john-l> AxelPolleres: There are some comments on that on the ML.
15:53:00 <AndyS> q+ to say I think my summary is incomplete
15:53:49 <john-l> AxelPolleres: You might use FROM clauses in subqueries to do graph merging.
15:53:57 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:54:04 <john-l> AxelPolleres: It might be ok to restrict it for subselects, though.
15:54:17 <AxelPolleres> ack AndyS
15:54:17 <Zakim> AndyS, you wanted to say I think my summary is incomplete
15:54:36 <john-l> AndyS: LeeF was also indicating that this would be relevant for update.
15:54:46 <AxelPolleres> related to Dataset descriptions in update?
15:54:52 <john-l> SteveH_: We're only talking about queries, though, so this might not be relevant.
15:55:52 <john-l> AxelPolleres: As a basis, the default dataset is inherited.
15:56:20 <john-l> ...: Is it orthogonal to consider whether FROM clauses are allowed in subqueries?
15:56:23 <AxelPolleres> currently, no FROM/FROM NAME allowed in Query 1.1
15:56:31 <SteveH_> ...subqueries
15:57:04 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0222.html
15:57:18 <john-l> AxelPolleres: We are not able to close issue 8 at this time.
15:57:23 <john-l> ...: Let's move to issue 15.
15:57:42 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/15
15:58:18 <john-l> AxelPolleres: No special form for aggregates, just use function call syntax.
15:58:47 <AndyS> There is a synatx issue of  "my:agg(DISTINCT ?x)"
15:59:04 <AxelPolleres> current assumption is that normal functions and aggregates are disjoint? 
15:59:09 <AndyS> I *think* this is OK but I have not had time to check.
15:59:31 <AxelPolleres> q?
15:59:33 <john-l> AxelPolleres: When would the DISTINCT keyword be allowed?
15:59:43 <AndyS> There will be some parser dancing - extra rules for function call to avoid.
16:00:04 <SteveH_> AndyS, yes, the syntax will be a bit murky
16:00:08 <sandro> Bye folks, RIF meeting starts now.
16:00:19 <Zakim> -Sandro
16:00:22 <dcharbon2> I have a hard stop at 11, bye guys
16:00:41 <Zakim> -dcharbon2
16:00:55 <john-l> AxelPolleres: We can't reach an official resolution for issue 15.
16:01:15 <Zakim> -Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:02:27 <AxelPolleres> andyS: extensible aggregates... problematic to check statically whether being used in FILTERs (if we agree to disallow that)?
16:02:47 <Zakim> -IvanH
16:02:49 <Zakim> -AlexPassant
16:03:29 <Zakim> -bglimm
16:04:17 <AxelPolleres> definitions need to settle around that, adjourned for today, thanks everybody.
16:04:18 <LukeWM> bye
16:04:20 <Zakim> -MattPerry
16:04:24 <MattPerry> bye
16:04:26 <AndyS> ADJOURNED
16:04:28 <Zakim> -john-l
16:04:29 <Zakim> -Souri
16:04:29 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
16:04:29 <AndyS> Woo - issues closed
16:04:30 <Zakim> -AndyS
16:04:33 <Zakim> -kasei
16:04:43 <Zakim> -Prateek
16:04:47 <Zakim> -pgearon
16:05:00 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
16:05:11 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, attendees?
16:05:11 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, AxelPolleres.
16:05:18 <AxelPolleres> regrets: LeeF
16:05:29 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, list attendees
16:05:29 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, Souri, +1.216.445.aaaa, Sandro, SteveH_, LukeWM, john-l, pgearon, AndyS,
16:05:30 <AndyS> pgearon - What prioritization of issue do you have?  Any interaction with query?
16:05:32 <Zakim> ... MattPerry, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Prateek
16:05:51 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
16:06:44 <AxelPolleres> Pgaeron, all editors would be good if you could send a priotity list like Steve/Andy, Greg, Birte did to the list
16:06:54 <AxelPolleres> Thanks
16:10:59 <LukeWM> LukeWM has joined #sparql
16:12:53 <Zakim> -??P37
16:17:16 <LukeWM> LukeWM has joined #sparql
16:35:01 <Zakim> disconnecting the lone participant, [Garlik], in SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
16:35:03 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:35:04 <Zakim> Attendees were kasei, bglimm, dcharbon2, AxelPolleres, Ivan, AlexPassant, Souri, +1.216.445.aaaa, Sandro, SteveH_, LukeWM, john-l, pgearon, AndyS, MattPerry, Chimezie_Ogbuji,
16:35:07 <Zakim> ... Prateek
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000364