From DAP WG Wiki
Welcome to the DAP WG Wiki!
We hope you will enjoy it!
Since our charter is well delimited and we have limited time in which to work on a set of prioritised items, but since equally there are very interesting areas of work that we could certainly become involved in later, we have set up a FutureWork page to capture them.
- FutureWork lists features deferred to next versions of the specs, and potential future work
- MailingListTags lists the tags that we use to identify the topic of posts to the mailing list (to make it more manageable for people only interested in a single topic).
- SysInfo is a page that gathers notes about the System Information and Events API
- CaptureVsInput compares the pros and cons of a dedicated capture API vs relying on a derived FileReader API.
- ApiCheckList serves as a reminder of aspects to check in our APIs (at the very least, before going to Last Call).
- ContactsMozDapComparison compares the Mozilla Contacts implementation to the latest W3C Contact API draft.
- ContactFormatsComparison shows how different Contact Formats compare and map to each other.
- ServiceDiscoveryComparison compares different APIs for Service Discovery.
- Near_field_communications_(NFC) Links to existing APIs and collection of Use cases for NFC.
- WebIntent_Issues Issues raised in DAP F2F related to WebIntents
- Sensor_Issues Discussion of issues raised in DAP F2F related to design of the Sensors API
- Bluetooth_Use_Cases as a precursor to chartering work on Bluetooth
PubrulesHowTo Pubrules survival guide
ImplementationStatus has information about various implementations of the W3C's DAP specs.