From DAP WG Wiki
Revision as of 08:34, 9 November 2012 by Akostiai
This document includes Implementation data regarding the W3C's DAP Specifications.
Disclaimers regarding the data in this document:
- The contents of this document are subject to change without warning.
- Neither the W3C nor the DAP Working Group has verified the data in this document.
- Implementations cited in this document may or may not implement the latest version of the related specification.
Please send reports of other implementations, corrections, and related information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova (Android, BB, iOS) - implements also experimental Contacts Writer API Editor's Draft
- Firefox Contacts add-on (wiki)
- WebKit (EFL port)
- Firefox 9 for Android (only accept hinting, as per HTML5)
- Android 3.0 and 4.0
- Chrome for Android
- BlackBerry 10 Browser
- Opera 12/Opera Mobile 12
- WebKit master
- Mozilla master
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova (Android, BB, iOS) - based on the deprecated draft
- IE9 plugin (blog post) - based on the deprecated draft
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova (Android, iOS) - based on the old draft
- Android 3.0 - based on the old draft
- Mozilla (MDN reference)
- WebKit, WebKit2
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova (something along the lines of the spec)