Edit ISSUE-150: Should vibration be additive when multiple instances, e.g. iframes

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: [vibration] issue status summary (from mvanouwerkerk@google.com on 2014-01-06) (from mvanouwerkerk@google.com on 2014-01-06)
  2. [vibration] issue status summary (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2014-01-03) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2014-01-03)
  3. [admin] Draft minutes teleconference 12 December 2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-12-12) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-12-12)
  4. [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 12 December2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-12-11) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-12-11)
  5. Re: [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 21 November 2013 (from jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr on 2013-11-21) (from jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr on 2013-11-21)
  6. [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 21 November 2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-11-21) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-11-21)
  7. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 7 November 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-11-05) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-11-05)
  8. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 31 October 2013 (Thursday) (from jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr on 2013-10-29) (from jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr on 2013-10-29)
  9. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 31 October 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-28) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-28)
  10. [admin] Draft Minutes 10 October 2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-16) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-16)
  11. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 10 October 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-10) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-10)
  12. Draft minutes today 3 October 2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-03) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-03)
  13. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 3 October 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-02) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-10-02)
  14. Minutes 26 Sept 2013 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-26) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-26)
  15. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 26 Sept 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-26) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-26)
  16. Draft minutes DAP 19 Sept 2013 teleconference (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-19) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-19)
  17. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 19 Sept 2013 (Thursday) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-18) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-18)
  18. Cancel DAP call this week, meet next Thursday 19 Sept; pls work on ISSUES and ACTIONS on mail list (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-10) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2013-09-10)
  19. DAP-ISSUE-150: Should vibration be additive when multiple instances, e.g. iframes [Vibration API] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2013-09-04) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2013-09-04)

Related notes:

[fjh]: proposal related to ACTION-652 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/0003.html

3 Oct 2013, 14:23:25

Resolved, 10 October 2013, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/att-0128/minutes-2013-10-10.html#item04

RESOLUTION: Adopt proposal associated with ACTION-652: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/0003.html

Implemented in editors draft but not in CR draft

Frederick Hirsch, 8 Jan 2014, 15:23:44


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $