Edit ACTION-38: Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Draft Minutes 2010-03-10 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-10) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-10)
  2. RE: ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2010-01-12) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2010-01-12)
  3. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-06 (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-01-06) (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-01-06)
  4. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-06 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-31) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-31)
  5. Re: ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-31) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-31)
  6. RE: ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-21) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-21)
  7. Re: DAP Mail List Etiquette? [Was: 'Something else'] (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-20) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-20)
  8. DAP Mail List Etiquette? [Was: 'Something else'] (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2009-12-19) (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2009-12-19)
  9. RE: ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-18) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-18)
  10. Re: ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-16) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-16)
  11. ACTION-38: 'Should issue recommendation on the granularity of the security system' + proposal for a 'Secure Credential API' (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-15) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2009-12-15)
  12. Draft minutes 2009-12-09 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-09) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-12-09)
  13. revised minutes 2009-11-02 DAP F2F day 1 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-11-03) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-11-03)
  14. draft minutes 2009-11-02 F2f Day1 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-11-03) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-11-03)

No User notes.


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $