Edit ACTION-231: Look into what he can share re javascript-based android prototype of PowerBox

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: Action updates needed - ACTION-231 (Web Introducer prototyping) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2011-01-24) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2011-01-24)
  2. RE: Action updates needed - ACTION-231 (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2011-01-10) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2011-01-10)
  3. RE: Action updates needed (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2011-01-05) (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2011-01-05)
  4. Action updates needed (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2011-01-04) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2011-01-04)
  5. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-12-15) (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-12-15)
  6. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from huntc@internode.on.net on 2010-12-15) (from huntc@internode.on.net on 2010-12-15)
  7. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-12-15) (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-12-15)
  8. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from tlr@w3.org on 2010-12-15) (from tlr@w3.org on 2010-12-15)
  9. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2010-12-15) (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2010-12-15)
  10. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from schitturi@rim.com on 2010-12-14) (from schitturi@rim.com on 2010-12-14)
  11. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-12-14) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-12-14)

Related notes:


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $