ACTION-216: Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

State:
closed
Person:
WonSuk Lee
Due on:
July 21, 2010
Created on:
July 14, 2010
Associated Product:
Gallery API
Related emails:
  1. R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-10-20 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-10-20)
  2. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-10-20 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-10-19)
  3. RE: Gallery API use cases? (from wslee@etri.re.kr on 2010-10-14)
  4. Gallery API use cases? (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2010-10-12)
  5. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-10-06 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-10-06)
  6. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-10-06 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-10-06)
  7. R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-29 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-09-29)
  8. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-29 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-09-28)
  9. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-22 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-09-21)
  10. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-09-15)
  11. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2010-09-15)
  12. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from niklas.widell@ericsson.com on 2010-09-15)
  13. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com on 2010-09-15)
  14. Regrets: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-09-15)
  15. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-09-14)
  16. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-08 (from fan.hu@orange-ftgroup.com on 2010-09-06)
  17. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-08 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-09-02)
  18. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01 (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2010-09-01)
  19. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01 (from wmaslowski@opera.com on 2010-09-01)
  20. R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-09-01)
  21. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01 (from enewland@cdt.org on 2010-09-01)
  22. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-09-01)
  23. Regrets / sysinfo (was Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25) (from jsalsman@gmail.com on 2010-08-25)
  24. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25 (from marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it on 2010-08-25)
  25. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25 (from wslee@etri.re.kr on 2010-08-25)
  26. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-08-24)
  27. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-18 (from enewland@cdt.org on 2010-08-18)
  28. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-18 (from Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de on 2010-08-18)
  29. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-18 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-08-17)
  30. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-11 (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-08-11)
  31. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-11 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-08-10)
  32. regrets (RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-04) (from Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de on 2010-08-04)
  33. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-04 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-08-03)

Related notes:

overtake ACTION-208

Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux, 15 Jul 2010, 11:22:23

[fjh]: first need to review use cases and requirements, see ACTION-368, then decide on next steps

21 Jul 2011, 07:46:23

Display change log.


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $