ACTION-19: to review contact, camera, file-system

to review contact, camera, file-system

State:
closed
Person:
Brian LeRoux
Due on:
September 30, 2009
Created on:
September 23, 2009
Associated Product:
Capture API
Related emails:
  1. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-16 (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-06-16)
  2. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-16 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-06-16)
  3. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-16 (from enewland@cdt.org on 2010-06-15)
  4. Open Actions - please review and complete actions before F2F (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-02)
  5. RE: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com on 2009-10-14)
  6. Re: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2009-10-14)
  7. RE: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com on 2009-10-13)
  8. Re: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2009-10-13)
  9. RE: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com on 2009-10-09)
  10. Re: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from brian@westcoastlogic.com on 2009-10-07)
  11. Re: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from brian@westcoastlogic.com on 2009-10-07)
  12. Draft minutes 2009-10-07 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-07)
  13. RE: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com on 2009-10-07)
  14. Re: ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2009-10-07)
  15. ACTION-19 contact api review / feedback (from brian@westcoastlogic.com on 2009-10-06)
  16. Re: approved minutes from 2009-09-23 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30)
  17. approved minutes from 2009-09-23 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30)
  18. Re: Draft Minutes 2009-09-23 (from dom@w3.org on 2009-09-30)
  19. Draft Minutes 2009-09-23 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-29)

Related notes:

Propose closing since reviews will be done as time goes by

Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux, 2 Jun 2010, 15:50:16

Display change log.


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $