Edit ACTION-16: Help review/compare device capabilities and features

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. ACTION-164 (from dcoloma@tid.es on 2010-04-28) (from dcoloma@tid.es on 2010-04-28)
  2. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-03-03 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-02) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-02)
  3. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  4. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com on 2010-03-01) (from Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com on 2010-03-01)
  5. Re: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-03-01) (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-03-01)
  6. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  7. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  8. Re: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-03-01) (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-03-01)
  9. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  10. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  11. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-03-01)
  12. v2 minutes 2010-02-24 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-25) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-25)
  13. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from jmcf@tid.es on 2010-02-25) (from jmcf@tid.es on 2010-02-25)
  14. Draft minutes 2010-02-24 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-24) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-24)
  15. Re: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-02-24) (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-02-24)
  16. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-24 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-23) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-23)
  17. RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com on 2010-02-23) (from rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com on 2010-02-23)
  18. Re: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-02-23) (from maxfro@opera.com on 2010-02-23)
  19. ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-02-23) (from BS3131@att.com on 2010-02-23)
  20. Draft minutes v2 (HTML and text) 2010-02-10 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-10) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-10)
  21. Draft minutes (HTML) 2010-02-10 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-10) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-02-10)
  22. RE: Regrets.... (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-02-10) (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-02-10)
  23. Regrets.... (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-02-10) (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-02-10)
  24. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-10 (from robin@robineko.com on 2010-02-10) (from robin@robineko.com on 2010-02-10)
  25. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03 (from Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com on 2010-02-03) (from Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com on 2010-02-03)
  26. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03 (from schitturi@rim.com on 2010-02-02) (from schitturi@rim.com on 2010-02-02)
  27. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03 (from robin@robineko.com on 2010-02-02) (from robin@robineko.com on 2010-02-02)
  28. Draft minutes 2010-01-27 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-01-27) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-01-27)
  29. RE: Regrets, was: RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27 (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2010-01-27) (from Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com on 2010-01-27)
  30. RE: Regrets, was: RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27 (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-01-27) (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2010-01-27)
  31. Regrets, was: RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27 (from Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com on 2010-01-27) (from Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com on 2010-01-27)
  32. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-01-26) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-01-26)
  33. corrected draft minutes 2009-10-21 for approval (v2) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21)
  34. Draft minutes 2009-10-21 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21)
  35. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2009-10-21, v2 (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2009-10-21) (from david.rogers@omtp.org on 2009-10-21)
  36. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2009-10-21, v2 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-21)
  37. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2009-10-21 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-20) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-20)
  38. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2009-10-07 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-06) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-10-06)
  39. Re: approved minutes from 2009-09-23 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30) (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30)
  40. approved minutes from 2009-09-23 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-30)
  41. Re: Draft Minutes 2009-09-23 (from dom@w3.org on 2009-09-30) (from dom@w3.org on 2009-09-30)
  42. Draft Minutes 2009-09-23 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-29) (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2009-09-29)

No User notes.


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $