ACTION-143: Provide feedback on the list on Gallery API

Provide feedback on the list on Gallery API

State:
closed
Person:
Anssi Kostiainen
Due on:
June 15, 2010
Created on:
March 18, 2010
Associated Product:
Gallery API
Related emails:
  1. regrets (RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-04) (from Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de on 2010-08-04)
  2. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-04 (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-08-03)
  3. RE: ACTION-143 - Feedback on the Gallery API (from wslee@etri.re.kr on 2010-07-10)
  4. RE: ACTION-143 - Feedback on the Gallery API (from wslee@etri.re.kr on 2010-07-10)
  5. Re: ACTION-143 - Feedback on the Gallery API (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2010-07-07)
  6. ACTION-143 - Feedback on the Gallery API (from anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com on 2010-07-06)
  7. RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-28 (from wslee@etri.re.kr on 2010-04-28)
  8. Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-28 (from jmorris@cdt.org on 2010-04-27)
  9. Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-28 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-04-27)
  10. Draft F2F Minutes Day 3, 2010-03-18 (from frederick.hirsch@nokia.com on 2010-03-18)

Related notes:

This also includes:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/LC/Overview.html
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/LC/Overview.html

Robin Berjon, 2 Jun 2010, 14:08:47

(Anssik offered to review the Media Resource API at the same time)

Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux, 2 Jun 2010, 15:44:15

Display change log.


Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Chairs, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $