IRC log of sparql on 2009-12-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:49:59 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:49:59 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/15-sparql-irc
14:50:01 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:50:01 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sparql
14:50:03 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
14:50:03 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
14:50:04 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:50:04 [trackbot]
Date: 15 December 2009
14:50:04 [LeeF]
zakim, this will be SPARQL
14:50:06 [Zakim]
ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
14:50:09 [LeeF]
Chair: LeeF
14:50:30 [kasei]
LeeF, was there an email to editors about today's schedule? (directly or via the list?)
14:50:43 [LeeF]
kasei, not sure what you mean?
14:51:03 [LeeF]
LukeWM, are you able to scribe today's meeting?
14:51:04 [kasei]
about wanting to know open issues for the next round of drafts...
14:51:17 [LukeWM]
LeeF, yes
14:51:20 [kasei]
I feel as if I saw a response to such an email, but not the original.
14:51:30 [LeeF]
Ah, I think Axel sent something, one moment
14:52:52 [LeeF]
kasei, it was http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0598.html which has a pretty bad subject :)
14:53:11 [LeeF]
The main point was any issues that _need_ to be decided before publication, but i think there aren't many of those
14:53:28 [kasei]
ok.
14:54:13 [LeeF]
Scribenick: LukeWM
14:54:14 [LeeF]
LukeWM, thanks
14:54:17 [kasei]
can discuss during the call, but I'd like to get some input on the entailment-related SD terms before the publication.
14:54:40 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
14:54:46 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:54:49 [kasei]
wasn't entirely sure if the entailment terms had been nailed down in that lengthy email thread.
14:54:59 [AndyS]
zakim, IPCaller is me
14:54:59 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:55:21 [MatthewPerry]
MatthewPerry has joined #sparql
14:55:36 [LeeF]
SteveH, we didn't resolve the scope of alias variables last week because we wanted your input - are you happy with the proposal as put in the agenda?
14:55:39 [AndyS]
SteveH, custom aggregate syntax?
14:56:11 [SteveH]
LeeF, I have no strong feelings on scope, whatever people think is sensible is fine by me
14:56:12 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:56:19 [LeeF]
thanks, SteveH
14:56:25 [SteveH]
AndyS, someone mentioned optional AS, apparently, I'm firmly against that
14:56:33 [LukeWM]
zakim, ??P6 is me
14:56:33 [Zakim]
+LukeWM; got it
14:56:41 [Zakim]
+Lee_Feigenbaum
14:56:46 [LeeF]
zakim, Lee_Feigenbaum is me
14:56:46 [Zakim]
+LeeF; got it
14:57:20 [AndyS]
SteveH, reason? Comes up in example applications when not over HTTP.
14:57:25 [Zakim]
+??P9
14:57:27 [LeeF]
the F2F discussion on custom syntax for aggregates was "Mild opinion in favor of having no keyword or special syntax for custom aggregate functions (LeeF, Axel, SteveH, kasei). pgearon (and observer dajobe) expressed mild preference for a keyword to introduce custom aggregates. Consensus that this should be advice to the editors. "
14:57:41 [MatthewPerry]
zakim, ??P9 is me
14:57:41 [Zakim]
+MatthewPerry; got it
14:58:10 [Zakim]
+kasei
14:58:10 [LeeF]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-12-15
14:58:20 [LeeF]
LeeF has changed the topic to: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-12-15
14:58:44 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
14:58:44 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
14:58:54 [AndyS]
It's down to SteveH in the end but this editor would go for no special syntax unless proven to need it in which case AGG(<uri>, ..args..)
14:59:18 [LeeF]
AndyS - I think that's the general feeling of the group then, but we'll talk about it in a bit (hopefully not for too long!)
14:59:30 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2
14:59:32 [Zakim]
+??P21
14:59:42 [bglimm]
bglimm has joined #sparql
14:59:45 [KjetilK]
Zakim, ??P21 is me
14:59:46 [Zakim]
+KjetilK; got it
14:59:59 [SteveH]
I prefer no special syntax too
15:00:10 [Zakim]
+pgearon
15:00:42 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
15:00:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, LukeWM, LeeF, MatthewPerry, kasei (muted), KjetilK, dcharbon2, pgearon
15:00:45 [KjetilK]
Zakim, mute me
15:00:45 [Zakim]
KjetilK should now be muted
15:01:00 [AlexPassant]
AlexPassant has joined #sparql
15:01:02 [Zakim]
+ +8686528aaaa
15:01:11 [bglimm]
Yakim, 8686528aaaa is me
15:01:19 [bglimm]
Zakim, 8686528aaaa is me
15:01:19 [Zakim]
sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '8686528aaaa'
15:01:31 [bglimm]
Zakim, + 8686528aaaa is me
15:01:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand '+ 8686528aaaa is me', bglimm
15:01:41 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:01:45 [bglimm]
Zakim, aaaa is me
15:01:45 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
15:01:55 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??P30 is me
15:01:55 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:02:37 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:02:49 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
15:03:30 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
15:03:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, LukeWM, LeeF, MatthewPerry, kasei (muted), KjetilK (muted), dcharbon2, pgearon, bglimm, AlexPassant, Sandro
15:04:18 [Zakim]
+??P38
15:04:53 [LeeF]
zakim, ??P38 is Orri
15:04:53 [Zakim]
+Orri; got it
15:05:06 [chimezie]
zakim, what is the passcode?
15:05:06 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
15:05:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.216.444.aabb
15:05:51 [chimezie]
zakim, 1.216.444.aabb is me
15:05:51 [Zakim]
sorry, chimezie, I do not recognize a party named '1.216.444.aabb'
15:06:01 [LukeWM]
LeeF: talks to people about whether they can make the third F2F
15:06:13 [bglimm]
Zakim, aabb is chimezie
15:06:13 [Zakim]
+chimezie; got it
15:06:46 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
15:06:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, LukeWM, LeeF, MatthewPerry, kasei (muted), KjetilK (muted), dcharbon2, pgearon, bglimm, AlexPassant, Sandro, Orri, chimezie
15:06:54 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-12-15
15:07:00 [LeeF]
topic: admin
15:07:05 [chimezie]
zakim, mute me
15:07:05 [Zakim]
chimezie should now be muted
15:07:09 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:07:09 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:07:10 [LeeF]
Regrets: SteveH, OliverCorby
15:07:14 [LeeF]
Regrets: SteveH, OliverCorby, AxelP
15:07:16 [LeeF]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-12-08
15:07:41 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-12-08
15:07:49 [LeeF]
Next meeting: 2009-12-22 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EST
15:08:07 [LukeWM]
LeeF: next meeting is going to be next week.
15:08:18 [LeeF]
subtopic: F2F3
15:08:23 [LukeWM]
LeeF: get documents in order for publication in January, so it's useful to come if you can.
15:08:42 [LeeF]
F2F3 will be March 25 & 26, 2010
15:08:50 [LeeF]
with 2 locations - one in Cambridge, MA at MIT
15:08:54 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:08:54 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
15:09:00 [LukeWM]
LeeF: F3F march 25, 26 with video conferencing.
15:09:12 [LeeF]
one location at Oxford, UK
15:09:41 [LeeF]
ACTION: Sandro to work with Birte to figure out video conference facilities for F2F3
15:09:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-154 - Work with Birte to figure out video conference facilities for F2F3 [on Sandro Hawke - due 2009-12-22].
15:10:11 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:10:11 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:10:24 [LukeWM]
LeeF: comment handling, some questions on the process.
15:10:38 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:10:58 [LukeWM]
LeeF: if you're swapped in on a relevant topic, compose response, put it on a link to the wiki on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments, notify mailing list and wait a few days.
15:11:25 [LukeWM]
LeeF: if you have a response saying it's OK, send it out, if saying it's not OK, don't send it out.
15:11:38 [LukeWM]
LeeF: if no response, bug the chairs.
15:11:46 [LukeWM]
LeeF: no liason business?
15:12:06 [LeeF]
topic: scope of alias variables
15:12:57 [LukeWM]
LeeF: question on the table is can the variable ?SUM be used in other places in the query.
15:13:38 [LukeWM]
LeeF: proposal is that they can be used in HAVING and further to the right in the SELECT clause, but they can't come in the query pattern.
15:13:41 [AndyS]
q+
15:13:50 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
15:13:56 [LukeWM]
iv_an_ru: why not in order by/group by?
15:14:05 [LeeF]
s/iv_an_ru/Orri
15:14:13 [AndyS]
wil check here
15:14:13 [LukeWM]
thanks LeeF
15:14:15 [AndyS]
sorry
15:14:27 [AndyS]
Should be in ORDER
15:14:53 [AndyS]
need example for why it's needed.
15:15:04 [AndyS]
(this is GROUP BY in same SLECT block
15:15:05 [kasei]
I think we can hear Andy :)
15:15:33 [LukeWM]
AndyS: you can't GROUP BY COUNT(*) so the scoping issue is the same
15:15:46 [LukeWM]
... because the AS clause introduces new variables.
15:15:57 [LukeWM]
AndyS: you can say ORDER BY COUNT(*) though.
15:15:58 [kasei]
but grouping by scalar expressions...?
15:16:47 [LukeWM]
LeeF: we have open actions on SteveH to do with GROUP BY.
15:17:10 [LukeWM]
LeeF: there are questions on expression equivalence etc. and it's all equivalent.
15:17:25 [LukeWM]
LeeF: I'd like to resolve this issue without touching the GROUP BY thing.
15:17:30 [AndyS]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0585.html
15:17:31 [LukeWM]
AndyS: fine
15:17:51 [LeeF]
PROPOSED: Aliased variables can be used in expressions further to the right in the SELECT clause and in the HAVING clause and in the ORDER BY clause; query strings that have an aliased variable elsewhere (e.g. in the query pattern) are malformed queries.
15:18:11 [AndyS]
which says no to GROUP and yes to ORDER at that level of the SELECT nexting
15:18:31 [kasei]
q+
15:18:35 [LeeF]
ack kasei
15:18:37 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:18:37 [Zakim]
kasei was not muted, kasei
15:19:06 [LeeF]
SELECT (?x + ?y AS ?sum) ... GROUP BY ?sum
15:19:28 [LukeWM]
kasei: maybe this relates to GROUP BY with scalars? I'm worried by the way it's been phrased.
15:19:32 [AndyS]
q+ to say it can be done
15:19:38 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
15:19:38 [Zakim]
AndyS, you wanted to say it can be done
15:19:50 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:19:50 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:19:52 [LukeWM]
LeeF:we can revisit the issues with GROUP BY later.
15:20:32 [kasei]
+1
15:20:33 [MatthewPerry]
+1
15:20:35 [LukeWM]
LeeF: order by now, revisit group bys later.
15:20:41 [LukeWM]
LeeF: happy?
15:20:45 [bglimm]
+1
15:20:48 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Aliased variables can be used in expressions further to the right in the SELECT clause and in the HAVING clause and in the ORDER BY clause; query strings that have an aliased variable elsewhere (e.g. in the query pattern) are malformed queries.
15:20:48 [AndyS]
+1
15:20:51 [dcharbon2]
+1
15:20:59 [LeeF]
topic: custom syntax for aggregates
15:21:07 [LukeWM]
LeeF: ... summary
15:21:23 [LukeWM]
LeeF: Aggregate functions are different to scalars in a number of ways.
15:21:39 [LukeWM]
LeeF: e.g. having, group by.
15:22:00 [LukeWM]
LeeF: sometimes you have to know if something is an aggregate function rather than a scalar.
15:22:40 [LukeWM]
LeeF: question is, do we want static syntax errors (grammar doesn't allow error conditions)?
15:22:54 [LukeWM]
LeeF: no problem for built in aggregates
15:23:44 [LukeWM]
LeeF: but challenging when custom functions are introduced. Arbitrary URIs don't allow differentiation between scalars and aggregates.
15:24:51 [LukeWM]
LeeF: Either: 1) a new piece of syntax and static syntax errors, or 2) make error conditions where implementations have to look up URIs and work out whether they're aggregates or not.
15:25:20 [Prateek]
Prateek has joined #sparql
15:25:27 [Souri]
Souri has joined #sparql
15:25:39 [LukeWM]
LeeF: what do you all think? It seems there's a mild leaning towards not having custom syntax.
15:25:49 [Zakim]
+ssahoo2
15:26:03 [Prateek]
Zakim, ssahoo2 is Prateek
15:26:03 [Zakim]
+Prateek; got it
15:26:07 [LukeWM]
LeeF: pgearon seemed pro custom syntax at F2F
15:26:44 [LukeWM]
pgearon: happy to go with whatever the group goes with but.
15:26:45 [LukeWM]
pgearon: was shooting from the hip earlier, but like to have a way of differentiating between what's built in and what's an extension.
15:27:23 [LukeWM]
LeeF: we can still still differentiate between extensions and built in
15:27:38 [Zakim]
+??P42
15:27:43 [LukeWM]
pgearon: it could be confusing to people
15:28:04 [LukeWM]
LeeF: anyone else want special syntax for custom aggregates?
15:28:12 [LeeF]
zakim, ??P42 is Souri
15:28:12 [Zakim]
+Souri; got it
15:28:52 [LeeF]
PROPOSED: Custom aggregate functions are invoked by URIs with no special syntax
15:29:13 [AndyS]
seconded
15:29:42 [bglimm]
I abstain, I just don't know enough about the consequenes
15:29:49 [bglimm]
I go with the group too
15:29:57 [Souri]
+0
15:30:01 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Custom aggregate functions are invoked by URIs with no special syntax, no objections or abstentions
15:30:07 [LukeWM]
LeeF: are you OK with this pgearon?
15:30:16 [pgearon]
yes
15:30:20 [LukeWM]
pgearon: Yes, I'll go with the group
15:30:26 [LeeF]
topic: publication
15:30:45 [LukeWM]
LeeF: had 2 goals.
15:31:10 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 1) Resolve issues.
15:31:20 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 2) change information in the document.
15:31:39 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 3) Make sure reviewers are given a heads up.
15:31:48 [chimezie]
change information in the document = change log at bottom or something more?
15:32:19 [LukeWM]
LeeF: being aggressive, and would like reviews in first week of January.
15:32:50 [chimezie]
zakim, unmute me
15:32:51 [Zakim]
chimezie should no longer be muted
15:33:01 [LukeWM]
LeeF: changing information in the document means looking at major changes since last time we looked at.
15:33:08 [LukeWM]
s/looked at/published/
15:33:39 [LukeWM]
LeeF: hopefully publish middle/second half of january.
15:33:39 [LeeF]
subtopic: query
15:33:43 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/
15:34:00 [LukeWM]
LeeF: where are we on 1), 2), 3) on query?
15:34:28 [LukeWM]
AndyS: all but one issue is resolved, the one left is EXISTS or MINUS which won't be resolved with this publication.
15:35:12 [LukeWM]
AndyS: Need to put exists material in the next few days.
15:35:12 [LeeF]
Query reviewers: Birte, Matt Souri, Axel
15:35:30 [LukeWM]
AndyS: not sure what SteveH's status is.
15:35:44 [LukeWM]
LeeF: can you give the go ahead to the reviewers in the next week or so?
15:36:01 [bglimm]
Is query 1.1 now integrated with query 1.0?
15:36:04 [AndyS]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/WG-Documents
15:36:17 [LukeWM]
AndyS: probably a bit stretched on Steve's end but don't want to put words in his mouth.
15:36:39 [AndyS]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml
15:36:47 [LeeF]
are we using http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/ or http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml?
15:37:06 [LukeWM]
AndyS: haven't got the formatting sorted yet.
15:38:28 [chimezie]
zakim, mute me
15:38:28 [Zakim]
chimezie should now be muted
15:39:08 [LeeF]
Right now, look at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml for the latest
15:39:27 [LukeWM]
Souri: rq25.xml is the latest?
15:39:28 [LeeF]
subtopic: Update
15:39:29 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/
15:39:31 [LukeWM]
AndyS: yes
15:40:01 [AndyS]
ACTION: Andy: Move Overview.html out of the way
15:40:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-155 - Move Overview.html out of the way [on Andy Seaborne - due 2009-12-22].
15:40:40 [LukeWM]
pgearon: The document links issues, do we keep them?
15:41:05 [LukeWM]
LeeF: Could go either way. It would be nice to keep them in the document.
15:41:22 [LukeWM]
pgearon: lots of the issues are no longer relevant but not formally resolved.
15:41:32 [LukeWM]
LeeF: feel free to remove where appropriate.
15:41:51 [LeeF]
Update reviewers: AndyS, Axel
15:42:21 [LukeWM]
LeeF: is it going to be ready for reviewers soon?
15:42:27 [LukeWM]
pgearon: at least by the weekend?
15:42:48 [LukeWM]
LeeF: any issues, just bring them up with the chairs, and we'll give teleconference time to them.
15:42:51 [LeeF]
subtopic: protocol
15:42:52 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/
15:43:41 [LukeWM]
LeeF: david, we should schedule something.
15:43:45 [Zakim]
-bglimm
15:43:49 [LukeWM]
LeeF: friday?
15:44:02 [LukeWM]
dcharbon2: OK
15:44:15 [LukeWM]
LeeF & dcharbon2 coordinate a meeting.
15:44:20 [LeeF]
Leef & dcharbon2 will meet 11am on Friday to sort through protocol document
15:44:24 [Zakim]
+bglimm
15:44:48 [LeeF]
subtopic: service description
15:44:48 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/service-description-1.1/
15:44:51 [LukeWM]
LeeF: david & I will send out plan for protocol on the mailing list based on Friday's meeting.
15:44:51 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:44:51 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:45:16 [LukeWM]
kasei: there are a couple of things to get in this week
15:45:40 [LukeWM]
kasei: one of them is allowing the dataset to have a different name for the graph than the graph's IRI.
15:46:19 [LukeWM]
kasei, I didn't understand something, should I just pull from emails?
15:46:32 [LukeWM]
bglimm: fine by me, not sure about ivan.
15:46:53 [LeeF]
SD reviwers: david, Alex, Axel
15:46:53 [LukeWM]
kasei: will have it done in the next couple of days and then people can look at it.
15:47:08 [bglimm]
I'll also have a quick look at SDs
15:47:10 [LeeF]
subtopic: http rdf update
15:47:10 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/
15:47:12 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:47:12 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:47:12 [chimezie]
zakim, unmute me
15:47:13 [Zakim]
chimezie should no longer be muted
15:47:31 [LeeF]
rdf-update: andyS, LeeF, Axel
15:47:33 [chimezie]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:ldodds-http-update#Response
15:48:02 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/
15:48:32 [LukeWM]
chimezie, added a link to the general idea of a use case for adding a user to a list.
15:49:00 [AndyS]
q+ to asks about graph naming
15:49:02 [LukeWM]
chimezie: items in red are not issues as far as I'm concerned, are they issues according to the working group?
15:49:17 [LukeWM]
chimezie: we should probably assume RDFXML as a payload type.
15:49:52 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
15:49:52 [Zakim]
AndyS, you wanted to asks about graph naming
15:49:57 [LukeWM]
LeeF: in the interests of time, lets leave the red notes in because we might not formally be able to resolve them before publication.
15:50:45 [Souri]
q+
15:50:51 [LukeWM]
AndyS: we had a discussion in the working group regarding graph namin.
15:50:52 [LeeF]
ack Souri
15:51:16 [LukeWM]
AndyS: we should probably talk about it.
15:51:19 [LukeWM]
chimezie: OK
15:51:34 [LukeWM]
Souri: ntriples will be allowed too, right?
15:51:40 [LukeWM]
chimezie: yes
15:51:53 [LukeWM]
LeeF: what do you need to do before reviewers can look at the document.
15:52:15 [LukeWM]
LeeF: ?
15:52:23 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:52:23 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:52:27 [LukeWM]
chimezie: look at the things that have been talked about today. Will take a couple of days.
15:52:31 [LeeF]
subtopic: property paths
15:52:32 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/property-paths/Overview.xml
15:52:47 [LukeWM]
AndyS: I asked reviewers about publishing as is.
15:53:07 [LukeWM]
AndyS: as it's the first time, I think getting something out is the most important thing.
15:53:17 [LukeWM]
AndyS: would like reviewers to make comments on that position.
15:53:38 [LeeF]
subtopic: entailment
15:53:39 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:53:39 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
15:53:40 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/xmlspec.xml
15:53:46 [LukeWM]
LeeF: my opinion is that it's a good idea to let the world know what we're doing on this.
15:54:17 [LukeWM]
LeeF: what would you need to do bglimm before it is ready for review
15:54:18 [LeeF]
entailment regimes review: ivanh, Axel
15:54:37 [LukeWM]
bglimm: should be ready in a day.
15:55:07 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:55:07 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:55:19 [LeeF]
close as no longer valid:
15:55:19 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/19
15:55:19 [LeeF]
close as completed:
15:55:19 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/82
15:55:19 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/89
15:55:20 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/117
15:55:22 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/142
15:56:04 [LukeWM]
LeeF: action 19 no longer valid.
15:56:17 [LukeWM]
LeeF: action 82 has been dealt with today.
15:56:27 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 89, no longer relevant.
15:56:34 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 117, greg has done this.
15:56:44 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-19
15:56:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-19 Send to the mailing list a few example cases (data, query, results) of SELECT queries in FILTERs closed
15:56:46 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-82
15:56:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-82 Start thread on mailing list re: ISSUE-36 closed
15:56:47 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-89
15:56:47 [trackbot]
ACTION-89 Go through issues list, figure out status, which need to be discussed in TCs, which have pending actions, which can be resolved closed
15:56:49 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-117
15:56:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-117 Incorporate an example for extensibility by the end of the week into SD closed
15:56:51 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-142
15:56:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-142 Summarise changes of SD and conclusions from last TC along with open questions. closed
15:56:55 [LukeWM]
LeeF: 142 is complete, anyone thing they aren't done?
15:56:56 [bglimm]
ACTION-153 is also completed
15:57:05 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:57:05 [Zakim]
chimezie should now be muted
15:57:05 [bglimm]
that's changelog
15:57:14 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-153
15:57:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-153 Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in entailment closed
15:58:01 [LukeWM]
LeeF: happy holiday
15:58:06 [LukeWM]
bye
15:58:06 [bglimm]
Bye
15:58:07 [Zakim]
-chimezie
15:58:09 [Zakim]
-Orri
15:58:10 [Zakim]
-Sandro
15:58:11 [MatthewPerry]
quit
15:58:11 [Zakim]
-Souri
15:58:12 [Zakim]
-bglimm
15:58:13 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
15:58:13 [Zakim]
-pgearon
15:58:14 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
15:58:14 [Zakim]
-kasei
15:58:16 [Zakim]
-Prateek
15:58:18 [Zakim]
-LeeF
15:58:21 [Zakim]
-KjetilK
15:58:22 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:58:24 [Zakim]
-MatthewPerry
15:58:32 [LeeF]
LukeWM, thanks very much for scribing - can you take care of the minutes the rest of the way?
16:00:42 [ivan]
ivan has joined #sparql
16:03:41 [LukeWM]
sure
16:03:51 [ivan]
zakim, code?
16:03:51 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), ivan
16:03:56 [LukeWM]
LeeF, how long can I leave it before I do the minutes?
16:04:01 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
16:04:01 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
16:04:02 [Zakim]
+Ivan
16:04:14 [LukeWM]
If I do them on Thursday, is that ok? (Big deadline on wed)
16:10:17 [Zakim]
-Ivan
16:10:26 [ivan]
ivan has left #sparql
16:12:59 [LeeF]
LukeWM, yes, any time before next Tuesday is really fine
16:13:07 [LeeF]
good luck with the deadline :)
16:35:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, LukeWM, in SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
16:35:04 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:35:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were AndyS, LukeWM, LeeF, MatthewPerry, kasei, dcharbon2, KjetilK, pgearon, +8686528aaaa, bglimm, AlexPassant, Sandro, Orri, +1.216.444.aabb, chimezie, Prateek, Souri,
16:35:08 [Zakim]
... Ivan
16:42:10 [LukeWM]
Cool, thanks LeeF, I'll need all the luck I can get I think
17:22:36 [LeeF]
:-)
18:33:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql
19:48:16 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #sparql
20:47:54 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #sparql
21:13:23 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
21:17:26 [LukeWM_]
LukeWM_ has joined #sparql
23:41:50 [karl]
karl has joined #sparql