IRC log of sparql on 2009-12-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:52:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:52:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-sparql-irc
14:52:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:52:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sparql
14:52:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
14:52:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
14:52:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
14:52:06 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2009
14:52:11 [LeeF]
zakim, this will be SPARQL
14:52:11 [Zakim]
"SPARQL" matches Team_(sparql-chairs)14:00Z, and SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM, LeeF
14:58:43 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
14:58:49 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:58:52 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P4 is me
14:59:00 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:59:12 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
14:59:18 [Zakim]
+??P7
14:59:20 [Zakim]
+pgearon
14:59:22 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
14:59:25 [Zakim]
+Ivan
14:59:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.276.aaaa
14:59:29 [Zakim]
+Axel
14:59:32 [Souri]
Souri has joined #sparql
14:59:35 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:59:38 [kasei]
Zakim, aaaa is me
14:59:42 [tkoivula]
tkoivula has joined #sparql
14:59:46 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??P13 is me
14:59:46 [Zakim]
+kasei; got it
14:59:47 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone
14:59:56 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:00:03 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AxelPolleres
15:00:08 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:00:08 [AxelPolleres]
trackbot, start meeting
15:00:10 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:00:12 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
15:00:13 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
15:00:13 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2009
15:00:22 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:00:26 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start now
15:00:32 [kasei]
that's me. Zakim already recognized me, though :\
15:00:48 [pgearon]
sound issues here. Dialing back in
15:00:53 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:00:55 [Zakim]
sorry, kasei, I don't know what conference this is
15:01:03 [LeeF]
zakim, this is SPARQL
15:01:03 [kasei]
hrmmm
15:01:04 [ivan]
zakim, aaaa is mperry
15:01:05 [Zakim]
ok, LeeF; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
15:01:07 [Zakim]
sorry, ivan, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
15:01:13 [Zakim]
+Souri
15:01:18 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
15:01:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, ??P7, Ivan, kasei (muted), Axel, AlexPassant, +035840564aabb, [IPcaller], Souri
15:01:20 [Zakim]
On IRC I see tkoivula, Souri, Zakim, RRSAgent, mperry, AndyS, AxelPolleres, LeeF, LukeWM, ottela, ivan, karl, iv_an_ru, trackbot, pgearon, KjetilK, sandro, kasei, AlexPassant
15:01:28 [Zakim]
+pgearon
15:01:36 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:01:42 [AndyS]
LeeF, you sound muffled.
15:01:57 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:02:00 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:02:18 [LeeF]
Scribenick: leef
15:02:20 [Zakim]
-??P7
15:02:25 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
15:02:25 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, aaaa is mperry
15:02:30 [Zakim]
sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
15:02:32 [LeeF]
zakim, IPCaller is me
15:02:35 [tkoivula]
zakim, aabb is me
15:02:36 [Zakim]
+LeeF; got it
15:02:40 [Zakim]
+tkoivula; got it
15:02:41 [kasei]
Axel, aaaa was me. I'm 518.
15:02:53 [kasei]
Zakim won't allow me to take my hand down, though.
15:02:56 [Zakim]
+??P26
15:02:57 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:03:07 [LeeF]
zakim, IPcaller.a is Orri
15:03:12 [tkoivula]
Tommi Koivula from Profium
15:03:15 [bglimm]
bglimm has joined #sparql
15:03:17 [Zakim]
+Orri; got it
15:03:31 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, +1.518.276.aaaa is mperry
15:03:36 [Zakim]
sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named '+1.518.276.aaaa'
15:03:39 [Zakim]
+ +0186528aacc
15:03:48 [kasei]
Axel?
15:03:48 [bglimm]
Zakim, 0186528aacc is me
15:03:48 [Zakim]
sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '0186528aacc'
15:03:59 [kasei]
am I muted?
15:04:06 [bglimm]
Zakim, aacc is me
15:04:06 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
15:04:12 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:04:12 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:04:15 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-12-08
15:04:23 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
15:04:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, Ivan, kasei, Axel, AlexPassant, tkoivula, LeeF, Souri, pgearon, Sandro, Orri, ??P26, bglimm (muted)
15:04:34 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:04:34 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:04:41 [LeeF]
topic: Introductions
15:05:17 [ivan]
welcome to souri and mperry!
15:05:23 [LeeF]
Souri: I was involved in DAWG and some of the early SPARQL WG meetings and have now joined officially. We've followed the WG's progress, hoping to contribute
15:05:36 [LeeF]
mperry: Also from Oracle, joined about a year ago and work on SPARQL query answering in Oracle
15:05:44 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Welcome!
15:06:02 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-11-24
15:06:10 [LeeF]
topic: admin
15:06:22 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-11-24
15:06:32 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-12-01
15:06:35 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:06:51 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-12-01
15:06:52 [bglimm]
I said I could not make it
15:07:03 [bglimm]
but I am not in the regrets list
15:07:05 [mperry]
i think ??P26 is me
15:07:13 [LeeF]
zakim, ??P26 is mperry
15:07:13 [Zakim]
+mperry; got it
15:07:28 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
15:07:29 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel to add birte to regrets in last time minutes
15:07:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-147 - Add birte to regrets in last time minutes [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-15].
15:07:47 [LeeF]
Regrets: SteveH, LukeWM, Kjetilk
15:07:55 [LeeF]
Next meeting is one week from now (Dec-15)
15:08:02 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Do we want to have a meeting on the 22nd?
15:08:03 [ivan]
regrets for next week
15:08:10 [LeeF]
... we want to publish next round of documents in mid-January
15:08:27 [LeeF]
... might be good to have teleconference on 22nd as we're bringing documents into shape for internal review
15:08:34 [ivan]
I am on vacations
15:08:35 [LeeF]
... Who would NOT be able to join on the 22nd?
15:08:39 [bglimm]
I am not sure whether I can make it
15:08:39 [AlexPassant]
Ill be away
15:08:40 [AndyS]
I can make a telecon on 22nd
15:08:46 [pgearon]
I need to find out about school timetable
15:08:49 [LeeF]
I can make it
15:08:50 [chimezie]
i will be on vaccation
15:09:02 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Let's try to have one with whoever is around
15:09:02 [AndyS]
sicne we're planning ... 29th? yes/no?
15:09:18 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Suggest no teleconference on Dec 29
15:09:30 [LeeF]
... resume on Jan 5
15:09:38 [bglimm]
5th is ok
15:09:38 [ivan]
agreed
15:09:41 [LeeF]
... ok?
15:09:43 [pgearon]
sure
15:09:44 [AndyS]
Fine by me.
15:09:44 [Souri]
+1
15:09:45 [chimezie]
ok
15:09:46 [AlexPassant]
+1
15:09:47 [mperry]
yes
15:09:47 [LeeF]
everyone: ok
15:09:52 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:09:52 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:10:08 [LeeF]
subtopic: F2F3
15:10:14 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3
15:10:31 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Please fill in your availability for next face-to-face in March
15:10:48 [LeeF]
... plan is to have mid-March meeting with two sites (US and UK/Ireland)
15:11:28 [LeeF]
... discussion among chairs about fixing the dates
15:11:39 [AndyS]
Please do fix the date soon.
15:11:49 [LeeF]
... two slots under discussion
15:11:52 [LeeF]
... 1) 15 & 16
15:12:01 [LeeF]
... 2) 25 & 26
15:12:22 [LeeF]
... any preferences?
15:12:25 [pgearon]
I can't make it on the 16th
15:12:35 [Zakim]
-Orri
15:13:05 [AndyS]
Can make either - fixing the date is what is important for me.
15:13:17 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Can anyone not make the 25th and 26th?
15:13:20 [LeeF]
(silence)
15:13:53 [Souri]
25th and 26th is fine with Matt and me
15:14:23 [LeeF]
sandro: let's give 48 hours for people to comment on 25th and 26th for face to face
15:15:03 [Zakim]
+??P35
15:15:04 [AndyS]
Please flip the coin on Oxford and Galway as well (IIRC Steve iffy for Galway)
15:15:07 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: F2F3 will probably be March 25 & 26, 2010, to be fixed in a couple of days
15:15:19 [LeeF]
summary: F2F3 will probably be March 25 & 26, 2010, to be fixed in a couple of days
15:15:22 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
15:15:50 [LeeF]
topic: comments
15:16:06 [kasei]
I added a draft response to ldodds-sd-1 last night.
15:16:29 [LeeF]
LeeF: comments from Holger and Jeremy are still open
15:16:53 [AndyS]
AH-1 was sent to me directly so no reply needed.
15:17:23 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Please take a look at early comments and address if possible/relevant
15:17:29 [LeeF]
AndyS: No expectation of reply to AH-1
15:18:40 [LeeF]
topic: liaisons
15:18:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.332.aadd
15:18:47 [LeeF]
Souri: RDB2RDF still doing presentations
15:19:01 [LeeF]
... nothing special to report
15:19:17 [LeeF]
topic: Publications
15:19:27 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: How do we get to next round of publications?
15:19:45 [LeeF]
... 3 weeks in ago we talked about the heartbeat requirement (3 month publishing cycle), which puts us in mid-January
15:20:15 [LeeF]
... we will focus next week on getting documents stabilized
15:20:30 [LeeF]
... Would like document editor's to summarize changes since FPWD in a change log
15:20:35 [LeeF]
s/editor's/editors
15:21:26 [LeeF]
AndyS: We've integrated all of the new material with the old material
15:21:41 [LeeF]
AndyS: Current lock is on formatting issues
15:21:42 [LeeF]
q+
15:21:45 [LeeF]
q- aaaa
15:22:11 [LeeF]
q- +1.518.276.aaaa
15:22:58 [Zakim]
-Sandro
15:23:02 [kasei]
LeeF, sorry about that. that hand raising turned out to be more trouble than it was worth :)
15:24:15 [AxelPolleres]
high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD
15:24:23 [LeeF]
LeeF: what I had in mind was a high-level summary of major changes since FPWD
15:24:31 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:24:44 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: AndyS to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Query 1.1
15:24:44 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - AndyS
15:24:53 [LeeF]
ACTION: Andy to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Query 1.1
15:24:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-148 - Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Query 1.1 [on Andy Seaborne - due 2009-12-15].
15:25:14 [LeeF]
ACTION: Paul to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Update
15:25:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-149 - Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Update [on Paul Gearon - due 2009-12-15].
15:25:24 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
15:25:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, Ivan, kasei (muted), Axel, AlexPassant, tkoivula, LeeF, Souri, pgearon, mperry, bglimm (muted), Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted), ??P35, +1.919.332.aadd, Sandro
15:25:50 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: PaulG to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Update 1.1
15:25:50 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - PaulG
15:25:53 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
15:26:20 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: high level change logs by next Tuesday
15:26:39 [LeeF]
... General plan is to have documents ready by Christmas, pick reviewers to review by early January, then publish
15:26:54 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:27:00 [LeeF]
ack me
15:27:48 [chimezie]
i hear interference
15:28:07 [dcharbon2]
sorry, in a noisy place
15:28:18 [LeeF]
LeeF: Protocol is still in transition to David Charboneau as new editor, no change so far from FPWD
15:28:22 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:28:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, Ivan, kasei (muted), Axel, AlexPassant, tkoivula, LeeF, Souri, pgearon, mperry, bglimm (muted), Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted), ??P35, +1.919.332.aadd, Sandro
15:28:34 [sandro]
RRSAgent, pointer?
15:28:34 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-sparql-irc#T15-28-34
15:28:36 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
15:28:36 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
15:28:39 [dcharbon2]
zakim, mute me
15:28:39 [Zakim]
sorry, dcharbon2, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:28:47 [LeeF]
zakim, aadd is dcharbon2
15:28:47 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2; got it
15:28:49 [AxelPolleres]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:28:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, Ivan, kasei, Axel, AlexPassant, tkoivula, LeeF, Souri, pgearon, mperry, bglimm (muted), Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted), ??P35, dcharbon2, Sandro
15:28:51 [LeeF]
zakim, mute dcharbon2
15:28:52 [kasei]
can you hear me?
15:28:54 [Zakim]
dcharbon2 should now be muted
15:28:58 [AlexPassant]
no kasei
15:29:20 [LeeF]
ACTION: David and Lee to synchronize on what can be done in protocol document before next WD publication
15:29:20 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - David
15:29:20 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. dcharbon2, dnewman2)
15:29:24 [AndyS]
q+
15:29:33 [LeeF]
ACTION: Greg to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Service Description
15:29:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-150 - Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in Service Description [on Gregory Williams - due 2009-12-15].
15:29:53 [LeeF]
AndyS: On service description - we talked about joint discussions with VoiD - are we taking that forward?
15:29:56 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
15:29:57 [dcharbon2]
zakim, aadd is dcharbon2
15:29:57 [Zakim]
sorry, dcharbon2, I do not recognize a party named 'aadd'
15:30:09 [dcharbon2]
zakim, +1.919.332.aadd is dcharbon2
15:30:09 [Zakim]
sorry, dcharbon2, I do not recognize a party named '+1.919.332.aadd'
15:30:29 [LeeF]
kasei: Nothing yet. Intention is to make sure we're aligned with VoiD soon, now that dataset description stuff is nailed down
15:31:01 [LeeF]
AndyS: Should we have a joint teleconference with them?
15:31:17 [LeeF]
kasei: We can try to. Would you be interested in participating? My approach to date has been pretty informal
15:31:20 [Zakim]
+??P3
15:31:54 [AlexPassant]
Zakimm, ??P3 is me
15:32:12 [AndyS]
If it's just me then not much point.
15:32:42 [LeeF]
AndyS: Would be good to discuss who's going to do what in terms of actually describing the graphs
15:33:01 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: kasei to contact void and start a discussion on issues around SD
15:33:01 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-151 - Contact void and start a discussion on issues around SD [on Gregory Williams - due 2009-12-15].
15:33:12 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
15:33:12 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
15:33:19 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
15:33:19 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
15:33:21 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: last document is RDF update
15:33:38 [LeeF]
ACTION: Chimezie to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in RDF Update
15:33:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-152 - Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in RDF Update [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2009-12-15].
15:33:57 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:33:57 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
15:34:04 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
15:34:04 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
15:34:07 [LeeF]
ACTION: Birte to provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in entailment
15:34:07 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-153 - Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in entailment [on Birte Glimm - due 2009-12-15].
15:34:18 [LeeF]
q+ to ask if we can get reviewers
15:34:25 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:34:25 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:34:25 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
15:34:27 [AndyS]
ack me
15:35:09 [AndyS]
Urgent: agg custom syntax
15:35:40 [AndyS]
... would be nice to publish a grammar out (stretch objective)
15:36:31 [bglimm]
I can do that again
15:36:36 [Souri]
Matt and I can do it
15:36:47 [kasei]
when would these reviews be due in?
15:36:56 [LeeF]
Reviews would be due beginning of January, ideally
15:37:04 [Souri]
We'll try :-)
15:37:06 [AxelPolleres]
Query reviewers: Birte, Matt Souri, Axel
15:37:18 [AndyS]
Yes
15:37:22 [bglimm]
q+ to ask who can be reviewer
15:37:42 [LeeF__]
LeeF__ has joined #sparql
15:37:52 [AndyS]
I'll review for update (lang? protocol?)
15:37:55 [AxelPolleres]
ack LeeF
15:37:55 [Zakim]
LeeF, you wanted to ask if we can get reviewers
15:37:58 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
15:37:58 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
15:38:14 [ivan]
q+
15:38:20 [AxelPolleres]
Update reviewers: AndyS, Axel,
15:38:26 [kasei]
lots of echo
15:38:35 [AndyS]
which update?
15:38:41 [LeeF__]
suggest external reviewers should be in addition to internal reviewers
15:39:20 [bglimm]
Ok, then I'll ask for some additional informal reviews
15:39:48 [bglimm]
ack me
15:39:48 [Zakim]
bglimm, you wanted to ask who can be reviewer
15:39:57 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
15:39:57 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
15:40:35 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:41:13 [LeeF]
Don't think it's worth getting protocol reviewers right now
15:41:31 [AlexPassant]
+1 for SD review
15:41:33 [dcharbon2]
I can
15:41:45 [AxelPolleres]
SD reviwers: david, Alex, Axel
15:41:45 [LeeF]
alex & david to review service description
15:42:12 [AndyS]
Will review http-review
15:42:13 [LeeF]
I'll review that rdf update on Christmas
15:42:16 [AndyS]
Will review http-update
15:42:26 [kasei]
I can do http-update
15:42:29 [AxelPolleres]
rdf-update: andyS, LeeF, Axel
15:42:37 [ivan]
+1
15:42:47 [ivan]
+1 for review
15:43:05 [AxelPolleres]
entailment regimes review: ivan, Axel
15:43:12 [AndyS]
What about property paths?
15:43:39 [LeeF]
What's the status of property paths?
15:44:18 [ivan]
+1 to Andy, a fpwd would be good
15:45:24 [ivan]
+1 to review
15:45:35 [Souri]
+1
15:45:36 [LeeF]
AndyS: publish property paths as its own document since it's still time permitting
15:45:51 [LeeF]
property path reviewers: LeeF, Ivan, Souri
15:46:14 [mperry]
+1 Property Path review
15:46:31 [LeeF]
topic: scope of alias variables
15:46:43 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Lee raised the issue, Andy made a strawman proposal
15:46:53 [AndyS]
Matt, Souri - PP is http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/property-paths/Overview.xml
15:47:06 [Souri]
Thanks Andy
15:47:17 [LeeF]
AndyS: what is the scope of variables introduced in select expressions - the ones after "AS"
15:47:24 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0585.html
15:47:30 [LeeF]
... what is described is a design in which you can't introduce a variable that is already used before
15:47:44 [LeeF]
... the variable can be used in an expression that's further to the right in the select expressions list
15:47:54 [LeeF]
... also in scope for the HAVING clause
15:47:58 [LeeF]
... not in scope for the query pattern
15:48:36 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/select-expr-defs-1-1.html
15:48:51 [LeeF]
q+
15:48:53 [LeeF]
ack ivan
15:49:21 [kasei]
echo again...
15:49:31 [AxelPolleres]
echo, lee pleaserepeat
15:49:51 [LeeF]
LeeF: I supported the alternative design that didn't allow variables to be reused in expressoins at the F2F, but I'm just as happy with Andy's proposal
15:50:24 [LeeF]
that's right
15:50:39 [LeeF]
AndyS: to clarify, the other design was one in which alias variables can't be used in any expressions in the select expression
15:50:41 [LeeF]
?
15:50:43 [LeeF]
LeeF: Yes.
15:50:55 [LeeF]
AndyS: this also covers using variables in the HAVING clause
15:51:56 [LeeF]
AndyS: not the group by, but yes for having
15:52:17 [Souri]
examples of valid and invalid GROUP BY HAVING?
15:52:42 [AxelPolleres]
ISSUE-41, ISSUE-12
15:52:50 [AndyS]
souri, there are some on the list as a starting point - do ask for more if you want
15:53:23 [LeeF]
AndyS: think we need Steve to see if this couples nicely with aggregates
15:53:28 [LeeF]
Souri: examples?
15:53:45 [AndyS]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/
15:54:19 [LeeF]
Souri: there's no dependency about the variables used in the pattern and in the alias? if I use ?x in the pattern, can I say "?y+1 AS ?x" ?
15:54:32 [LeeF]
AndyS: that's defined as a syntax error through a static check
15:54:42 [AndyS]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/select-expr-defs-1-1.html
15:55:21 [AxelPolleres]
[...] var not in dom(μ) [...]
15:57:38 [AxelPolleres]
q?
15:57:44 [LeeF]
ack me
16:00:21 [sandro]
Call is out of time. Bye all.
16:00:27 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:00:56 [AxelPolleres]
blocking issues?
16:00:58 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Ask editors to identify blocking issues that need the most urgent attention
16:01:18 [AxelPolleres]
will ping all editors separately again right after the TC on issues...
16:02:12 [bglimm]
ok
16:02:13 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres: Adjourned.
16:02:19 [bglimm]
bye
16:02:25 [LeeF]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:02:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-sparql-minutes.html LeeF
16:02:26 [Zakim]
-Souri
16:02:28 [Zakim]
-Axel
16:02:29 [LeeF]
RRSAgent, make public
16:02:29 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make public', LeeF. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:02:30 [Zakim]
-Ivan
16:02:31 [LeeF]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:02:32 [Zakim]
-bglimm
16:02:46 [Zakim]
-mperry
16:02:52 [Zakim]
-tkoivula
16:02:55 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:02:58 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
16:03:02 [Zakim]
-??P3
16:03:27 [Zakim]
-??P35
16:03:41 [Zakim]
-LeeF
16:04:13 [Zakim]
-pgearon
16:05:48 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
16:06:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei
16:06:46 [kasei]
weird.
16:06:58 [Zakim]
-kasei
16:07:00 [kasei]
thought I hung up some time ago
16:07:02 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:07:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were AndyS, pgearon, Ivan, +1.518.276.aaaa, Axel, kasei, AlexPassant, +035840564aabb, Souri, Sandro, LeeF, tkoivula, Orri, +0186528aacc, bglimm, Chimezie_Ogbuji, mperry,
16:07:04 [AndyS]
You can checkout but you can't leave.
16:07:04 [kasei]
ah. there we go.
16:07:06 [Zakim]
... +1.919.332.aadd, dcharbon2
16:08:44 [LeeF]
sandro, i get an indecipherable error at http://www.w3.org/2008/06/wiki_scribe/?source=http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Chatlog_2009-12-08
16:08:46 [LeeF]
help? :)
16:09:58 [AndyS]
sandro in RIF?
16:11:21 [LeeF]
maybe, i've sent mail
16:26:04 [sandro]
I see it LeeF.
16:47:42 [ivan]
ivan has left #sparql
18:00:29 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
18:03:27 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
18:05:53 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #sparql
18:24:53 [KjetilK]
KjetilK has joined #sparql
18:27:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql