IRC log of mwts on 2009-12-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:42:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:42:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-mwts-irc
15:42:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:42:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:42:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
15:42:41 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 18 minutes
15:42:44 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
15:42:46 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2009
15:42:52 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:42:55 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
15:42:55 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 18 minutes
15:42:58 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
15:43:00 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2009
15:43:15 [dom]
Chair: Wilhelm
15:43:17 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Dec/0005.html
15:59:44 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:59:51 [Zakim]
+??P39
16:00:27 [hendry]
hendry has joined #mwts
16:00:28 [Zakim]
+ +47.23.69.aaaa
16:00:31 [hendry]
hihi
16:00:41 [dmitris]
dmitris has joined #mwts
16:01:45 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:46 [hendry]
guys, i can't join the call
16:02:00 [dom]
zakim, ??P39 is dmitri
16:02:02 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
16:02:06 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is wilhelm
16:02:06 [Zakim]
+wilhelm; got it
16:02:17 [dom]
hendry, really? too bad, might be our last :(
16:02:26 [hendry]
so regrets. in the middle of something important at work.
16:02:30 [dom]
ok
16:02:37 [dom]
Regrets+ Kai
16:02:59 [dom]
Topic: Widgets test suite
16:03:04 [dom]
ACTION-84?
16:03:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-84 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to follow up with Marcos on packaging and releasing P&C test suite -- due 2009-12-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
16:03:04 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/84
16:03:32 [dom]
close ACTION-84
16:03:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-84 Follow up with Marcos on packaging and releasing P&C test suite closed
16:03:45 [dom]
Dom: don't think we need to track this any longer now that P&C has reached CR
16:03:50 [dom]
ACTION-80?
16:03:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) -- due 2009-12-01 -- OPEN
16:03:50 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80
16:04:13 [dom]
Dom: proposing to drop since nobody has been really crying for it :)
16:04:17 [dom]
close ACTION-80
16:04:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-80 Provide a categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) closed
16:05:44 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Dec/0002.html WG Note proposal “A test assertion extraction methodology”
16:06:09 [dom]
Dom: robin suggested we publish it as a note; any feedback on that?
16:06:29 [dom]
wilhelm: sounds like a good idea to publish as a WG note
16:07:21 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review methodology doc and state if he's ok for publication
16:07:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-98 - Review methodology doc and state if he's ok for publication [on Wilhelm Joys Andersen - due 2009-12-15].
16:07:43 [dom]
ACTION: Dmitri to review methodology document and send comments to list
16:07:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-99 - Review methodology document and send comments to list [on Dmitri Sileav - due 2009-12-15].
16:08:12 [dom]
PROPOSED RESOLVED: pending feedback from WG members, the methodology will be publish as a note
16:08:45 [dom]
RESOLVED: pending feedback from WG members, the methodology will be publish as a note
16:09:06 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
16:09:09 [dom]
ACTION-73?
16:09:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
16:09:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73
16:09:36 [dom]
Wilhelm: I have just uploaded a Web workers test, imported XmlHTTPRequest, canvas, contentEditable from WCTMB1
16:09:52 [dom]
... this gives some minimal percentage to not leading edges browsers
16:10:16 [dom]
... I've found a way to test support for web fonts — quite hackish, but should work
16:10:23 [dom]
... I'll send an email when I'm done with proposals
16:10:29 [dom]
ACTION-88?
16:10:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 -- Kai Hendry to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN
16:10:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/88
16:10:38 [dom]
ACTION-95?
16:10:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-95 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into other test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-12-01 -- OPEN
16:10:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/95
16:10:51 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review wilhelm's new tests for WCTMB2 (once available)
16:10:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-100 - Review wilhelm's new tests for WCTMB2 (once available) [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-12-15].
16:11:25 [dom]
Topic: Group future and next teleconferences
16:11:29 [dom]
ACTION-97?
16:11:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-97 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to send a mail re future of WCTMB2 after charter expiration -- due 2009-12-08 -- PENDINGREVIEW
16:11:30 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/97
16:11:45 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Dec/0001.html Proposal on WG future
16:12:19 [dom]
Dom: proposing to extend for 4 to 6 weeks to finish up work on WCTMB2
16:12:30 [dom]
Wilhelm: works for me
16:13:21 [dom]
RESOLVED: the group requests a 6-weeks extension to finish up WCTBM2
16:13:32 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to ask for WG extension to the power that be
16:13:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-101 - Ask for WG extension to the power that be [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-12-15].
16:14:21 [dom]
Dom: will look back at WCTMB early January and establish final roadmap to final publication
16:15:29 [dom]
RESOLVED: no more calls in December
16:15:43 [Zakim]
-wilhelm
16:15:45 [Zakim]
-dmitri
16:15:45 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:15:46 [Zakim]
Attendees were +47.23.69.aaaa, Dom, dmitri, wilhelm
16:15:52 [dom]
Dom: will look back at WG Note early January as well
16:16:06 [dom]
RESOLVED: Next call on January 5
16:16:09 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:16:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:16:17 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
16:16:20 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:16:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:16:46 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:16:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts