IRC log of wai-wcag on 2009-12-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:53:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:53:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc
20:53:50 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:53:50 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:53:52 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:53:52 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
20:53:53 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:53:53 [trackbot]
Date: 03 December 2009
20:59:37 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
20:59:44 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
21:00:08 [MichaelC]
zakim, call cooper-mit
21:00:08 [Zakim]
ok, MichaelC; the call is being made
21:00:10 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:00:10 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
21:00:10 [Zakim]
+Cooper
21:00:31 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow_Weaver
21:01:00 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:40 [Zakim]
+ +575645aaaa
21:01:49 [Zakim]
+??P6
21:01:55 [Ben]
zakim, ??P6 is Ben_Caldwell
21:01:55 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
21:02:16 [MichaelC]
zakim, _57 is Iyad_Abu_Doush
21:02:16 [Zakim]
sorry, MichaelC, I do not recognize a party named '_57'
21:02:24 [MichaelC]
zakim, +57 is Iyad_Abu_Doush
21:02:24 [Zakim]
+Iyad_Abu_Doush; got it
21:02:41 [Ben]
zakim, Ben has Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:02:41 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
21:05:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.219.aabb
21:05:38 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.617 is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:05:38 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick; got it
21:05:52 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:06:12 [David_MacDonald]
David_MacDonald has joined #wai-wcag
21:06:34 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
21:07:07 [David_MacDonald]
scribe: David_MacDonald
21:11:01 [David_MacDonald]
Resolution: accept "providing submit buttons" as amended
21:14:03 [David_MacDonald]
topic: Flash Combining adjacent image and ...
21:16:54 [eyad]
eyad has joined #wai-wcag
21:19:30 [David_MacDonald]
action: cooper to harmonize description of H2 with Flash technique combining adjecent buttons
21:19:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-50 - Harmonize description of H2 with Flash technique combining adjecent buttons [on Michael Cooper - due 2009-12-10].
21:23:42 [David_MacDonald]
action: Kirkpatrick to write generic user agent notes for flash and PDF
21:23:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-51 - Write generic user agent notes for flash and PDF [on Andrew Kirkpatrick - due 2009-12-10].
21:26:16 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept "Combining adjacent image and " as amended
21:26:55 [David_MacDonald]
topic: "Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 3.2.5: Specifying a link button to open a new window on ..."
21:26:58 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
21:27:37 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
21:50:25 [awk]
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-TECHS/H83.html
22:00:01 [eyad]
Iyad Abu Doush
22:00:37 [David_MacDonald]
action: eyad to look at the issue of change of context, wrt links in the doecument and come back with proposal
22:00:37 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - eyad
22:01:14 [David_MacDonald]
action: iyad to look at the issue of change of context, wrt links in the doecument and come back with proposal
22:01:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-53 - Look at the issue of change of context, wrt links in the doecument and come back with proposal [on Iyad Abu Doush - due 2009-12-10].
22:01:47 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, drop action 3
22:03:03 [David_MacDonald]
put on hold "change of context flash technique" until Iyad action Item completed
22:04:21 [David_MacDonald]
topic: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 3.2.5: Providing definitions for abbr...
22:09:30 [David_MacDonald]
action: Loretta to add an option to the test procedure, to confirm that the expansion text is present in the pdf file.
22:09:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-54 - Add an option to the test procedure, to confirm that the expansion text is present in the pdf file. [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2009-12-10].
22:15:27 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
22:17:39 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 3.2.5: Providing definitions for abbr... as amended
22:18:04 [Ben]
scribe: Ben
22:18:06 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
22:18:14 [Ben]
Topic: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 1.1.1: Hiding decorative images ...
22:25:44 [Ben]
Action: Kirkpatrick to revise per discussion and resubmit for survey.
22:25:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-55 - Revise per discussion and resubmit for survey. [on Andrew Kirkpatrick - due 2009-12-10].
22:28:37 [Ben]
Next meeting: Dec. 17
22:28:40 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
22:28:42 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow_Weaver
22:28:42 [Zakim]
-Iyad_Abu_Doush
22:28:46 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
22:28:46 [Ben]
zakim, close this item
22:28:47 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, Ben
22:28:53 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
22:28:54 [MichaelC]
zakim, drop cooper
22:28:54 [Zakim]
Cooper is being disconnected
22:28:54 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
22:28:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were David_MacDonald, Cooper, Andi_Snow_Weaver, +575645aaaa, Iyad_Abu_Doush, Gregg_Vanderheiden, +1.617.219.aabb, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Tim_Boland
23:57:44 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
23:58:18 [MichaelC]
regrets: Sofia_Celic-Li
23:58:42 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: cooper to harmonize description of H2 with Flash technique combining adjecent buttons [1]
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc#T21-19-30
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kirkpatrick to write generic user agent notes for flash and PDF [2]
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc#T21-23-42
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: iyad to look at the issue of change of context, wrt links in the doecument and come back with proposal [4]
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc#T22-01-14
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta to add an option to the test procedure, to confirm that the expansion text is present in the pdf file. [5]
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc#T22-09-30
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kirkpatrick to revise per discussion and resubmit for survey. [6]
23:58:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-wai-wcag-irc#T22-25-44
23:58:45 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
23:58:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag