IRC log of sparql on 2009-12-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:57:34 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
14:57:34 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-sparql-irc
14:57:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sparql
14:58:00 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, this will be SPARQL
14:58:01 [Zakim]
"SPARQL" matches Team_(sparql-chairs)14:00Z, and SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM, AxelPolleres
14:59:38 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
15:00:08 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
15:00:36 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:00:36 [Zakim]
sorry, AndyS, I don't know what conference this is
15:00:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see chimezie, dcharbon2, Zakim, RRSAgent, AxelPolleres, LukeWM, AndyS, ivan, karl, pgearon, KjetilK, sandro, kasei, AlexPassant, trackbot, iv_an_ru
15:00:39 [SteveH_]
SteveH_ has joined #sparql
15:00:52 [chimezie]
Zakim, passcode
15:00:52 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'passcode', chimezie
15:00:55 [AndyS]
zakim, this is SPARQL
15:00:55 [Zakim]
ok, AndyS; that matches SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM
15:01:03 [chimezie]
Zakim, what is the passcode?
15:01:03 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
15:01:08 [LukeWM]
zakim, Garlik has LukeWM,SteveH
15:01:10 [Zakim]
sorry, LukeWM, I do not recognize a party named 'Garlik'
15:01:18 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:01:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +03539149aaaa, ??P6, +1.310.729.aabb, ??P8, +1.312.863.aacc
15:01:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.543.aadd
15:01:24 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:01:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +03539149aaaa, ??P6, +1.310.729.aabb, ??P8, +1.312.863.aacc, +1.919.543.aadd
15:01:26 [kasei]
Zakim, aabb is me
15:01:26 [Zakim]
+kasei; got it
15:01:27 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P6 is me
15:01:27 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
15:01:38 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, aaaa is me
15:01:38 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres; got it
15:01:39 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:01:44 [pgearon]
zakim, aacc is me
15:01:44 [Zakim]
+pgearon; got it
15:01:45 [dcharbon2]
zakim, +1.919.543 is me
15:01:45 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2; got it
15:01:52 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:01:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres, AndyS, kasei, ??P8, pgearon, dcharbon2, Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:01:55 [SteveH_]
what's the code to put your hand up?
15:01:59 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:02:05 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??p13 is me
15:02:05 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
15:02:13 [kasei]
41#, I think
15:02:28 [SteveH_]
Zakim, ??P8 is [Garlik
15:02:28 [Zakim]
+[Garlik; got it
15:02:32 [SteveH_]
Zakim, ??P8 is [Garlik]
15:02:32 [Zakim]
I already had ??P8 as [Garlik, SteveH_
15:02:41 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:48 [SteveH_]
Zakim, [Garlik has SteveH_ and LukeWM
15:02:48 [Zakim]
+SteveH_, LukeWM; got it
15:02:49 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:02:49 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:02:50 [Zakim]
+Ivan
15:02:51 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has changed the topic to: Agenda - http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-12-01
15:03:01 [AndyS]
zakim, [IPCaller] is Orri
15:03:01 [Zakim]
+Orri; got it
15:03:18 [AndyS]
Scribe: AndyS
15:03:49 [AndyS]
Missing -- actions tracking: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
15:04:22 [Zakim]
+??P17
15:04:24 [john-l]
john-l has joined #sparql
15:04:31 [KjetilK]
Zakim, ??P17 is me
15:04:31 [Zakim]
+KjetilK; got it
15:04:39 [KjetilK]
Zakim, mute me
15:04:39 [Zakim]
KjetilK should now be muted
15:05:03 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel to put minutes approval on agenda for next time... action need to be added/checked
15:05:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-139 - Put minutes approval on agenda for next time... action need to be added/checked [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
15:05:27 [AndyS]
Next meeting - same time next week.
15:05:45 [AndyS]
Axel: Scribe wil be Luke.
15:05:46 [Zakim]
+ +1.216.445.aaee
15:05:52 [john-l]
Zakim: aaee is me
15:05:57 [AxelPolleres]
scribe next time: lee (luke on the deck)
15:06:00 [john-l]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:06:00 [Zakim]
+john-l; got it
15:06:16 [AndyS]
Topic: Comments handling
15:06:47 [AndyS]
Unclear as to process decided last time.
15:07:14 [AndyS]
Axel: ?? Greg to follow up on ldodds / service description comment
15:07:29 [AndyS]
Greg: sure
15:07:38 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel to track all mails on comments list on wiki.
15:07:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-140 - Track all mails on comments list on wiki. [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
15:07:55 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:BL
15:08:05 [AndyS]
SubTopic: Comment:BL
15:08:27 [AndyS]
Axel: any comments on the proposed response?
15:08:40 [AndyS]
... any objections to text on wiki?
15:08:55 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel to send out response to BL
15:08:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-141 - Send out response to BL [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
15:09:43 [AndyS]
SubTopic: Toby Inkster comment - email dialogue started
15:10:17 [AndyS]
Axel: May be better to follow process: first wiki draft a reposne, WG approves, then send
15:10:23 [SteveH_]
sounds ok
15:10:27 [AlexPassant]
ok
15:10:58 [AndyS]
Topic: Comments process
15:11:10 [AndyS]
Axel: seek acknowledgement of response
15:11:19 [Prateek]
Prateek has joined #sparql
15:11:25 [AxelPolleres]
status: open/RESPONED/RESP+ACK
15:11:29 [AlexPassant]
can we use the tracker for that ?
15:11:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.775.aaff
15:11:59 [Prateek]
Zakim,+1.937.775.aaff is Prateek
15:11:59 [Zakim]
+Prateek; got it
15:12:11 [AndyS]
q+ to ask how things get onto the wiki in the first place
15:12:53 [AndyS]
ivan: tracker makes work later
15:13:07 [AndyS]
... wiki is ready for the review processing
15:13:33 [AxelPolleres]
ack AndyS
15:13:33 [Zakim]
AndyS, you wanted to ask how things get onto the wiki in the first place
15:13:37 [SteveH_]
ack ??P8
15:13:50 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, unmute AndyS
15:13:50 [Zakim]
AndyS was not muted, AxelPolleres
15:14:02 [AndyS]
seem to be muted by technology
15:14:20 [AndyS]
How do comments get onto the wiki? axel to trck comments email list?
15:14:46 [AndyS]
yes
15:15:21 [AndyS]
Topic: Liasons
15:15:46 [AndyS]
Orri: RDF2RDB - reviewing existing work
15:16:00 [AndyS]
... support vendor specific extensions
15:16:12 [AndyS]
... more to come - couple of weeks
15:16:36 [AndyS]
Steve: eGov
15:16:43 [AndyS]
Regrets: sandro
15:18:29 [AndyS]
Axel: What were the conclusions about Service Descriptions?
15:18:44 [AndyS]
.. taken to email? Didn't see email.
15:19:12 [AndyS]
Greg: changes made in CVS
15:19:20 [AndyS]
(greg muffled)
15:19:25 [KjetilK]
q+ to say where DELETE abbrev stands
15:19:32 [AxelPolleres]
Action: greg to summarise changes of SD and conclusions from last TC along with open questions.
15:19:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-142 - Summarise changes of SD and conclusions from last TC along with open questions. [on Gregory Williams - due 2009-12-08].
15:19:35 [kasei]
(I'm having trouble hearing over the typing)
15:19:39 [KjetilK]
ack me
15:19:40 [Zakim]
KjetilK, you wanted to say where DELETE abbrev stands
15:20:03 [AndyS]
Topic: Abbrev DELETE
15:20:28 [AndyS]
kjetilk: need to consider wider context
15:20:41 [AndyS]
... but WG keen to have abbrev DELETE
15:20:43 [KjetilK]
Zakim, mute me
15:20:43 [Zakim]
KjetilK should now be muted
15:20:52 [AndyS]
Axel: will cover today
15:21:10 [AndyS]
... and relates to dataset/graph store
15:21:14 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0503.html
15:21:21 [AndyS]
Topic: dataset/graph store
15:21:31 [AndyS]
Axel: Will summarise
15:21:45 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/51
15:21:59 [AndyS]
... At F2F1, issue-51, meaning of dataset description clauses - allowed?
15:22:37 [AndyS]
... Graph store = collection of graphs but != dataset
15:22:53 [AndyS]
... e.g. graph URI used that is not in graph store
15:23:03 [LeeF]
LeeF has joined #sparql
15:23:52 [AndyS]
... Lee summary: pattern mathicn against graph store - no restrictions
15:24:02 [AndyS]
q+
15:25:00 [AndyS]
AndyS: don't see a use case for dataset description
15:25:43 [AndyS]
... DELETE FROM overloads FROM with a different meaning
15:25:52 [AxelPolleres]
DELETE FROM <http://example/bookStore>
15:25:53 [AxelPolleres]
{ ?book ?p ?v }
15:25:53 [AxelPolleres]
WHERE
15:25:53 [AxelPolleres]
{
15:26:03 [AxelPolleres]
DELETE {GRAPH <http://example/bookStore>
15:26:03 [AxelPolleres]
{ ?book ?p ?v }}
15:26:03 [AxelPolleres]
WHERE
15:26:03 [AxelPolleres]
{
15:26:22 [SteveH_]
-1 to DELETE FROM
15:26:31 [SteveH_]
+1 to DELETE ... GRAPH
15:26:36 [AndyS]
(PaulG wrote about this last night)
15:27:33 [AndyS]
pgearon: don't see a difference - syntactic variant
15:27:43 [SteveH_]
INSERT { GRAPH <x> { ... } GRAPH <y> { ... } }
15:28:32 [AndyS]
pgearon: quads blocks don't look like SQL which is my (paul) pref
15:28:33 [AxelPolleres]
INSERT INTO and DELETE FROM as syntactic sugar? for INSERT/DELETE { GRAPH ...
15:28:36 [KjetilK]
SteveH_, so, moving triples between graphs?
15:28:42 [dcharbon2]
q+
15:28:45 [LeeF]
I'm happy to hvae GRAPH { ... } specify the target of what gets inserted/deleted, but i'm not happy to lose the ability to use FROM & FROM NAMED to define an RDF dataset for the WHERE part of an update operation
15:29:00 [SteveH_]
I don't like the idea of overloading FROM
15:29:03 [KjetilK]
q+
15:29:18 [AndyS]
LeeF, it's not lost - it's not there currently as far as I can see.
15:29:27 [LeeF]
AndyS, exactly
15:29:38 [LeeF]
lose it when going from query -> update
15:29:48 [AndyS]
Leef, is it needed? Use case?
15:30:01 [AndyS]
pgearon: no WITH means apply to unnamed graph
15:30:05 [LeeF]
anytime I want to scope the graphs that my insert/delete pattern-matching operate over
15:30:15 [AndyS]
Axel: every graph store has a default graph store?
15:30:41 [AndyS]
pgearon: if ref to non-existant graph then error just like <NotInGraphStore>
15:31:01 [LeeF]
(basically, the same use cases as FROM & FROM NAMED in SPARQL Query)
15:31:02 [AndyS]
axel: update in service description?
15:31:21 [AndyS]
gerg: not in SD
15:31:24 [SteveH_]
IIRC you're required to have an unnamed graph, though it can be empty of course [splitting hairs
15:31:32 [AndyS]
s/gerg/kasei/
15:31:38 [AndyS]
s/greg/kasei/
15:31:52 [AxelPolleres]
ISSUE: do we need the availability of an unnamed graph in SD?
15:31:52 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-52 - Do we need the availability of an unnamed graph in SD? ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/52/edit .
15:32:13 [AndyS]
LeeF, OK - access to graphs not in the store on web etc
15:32:54 [AndyS]
pgearon: NO FROM,INTO or WITH is default graph
15:33:00 [AxelPolleres]
I am actually not 100% sure whether we haven't got already an issue about that (whether or not an unnnamed graph is required/implicit?)
15:33:14 [LeeF]
AndyS, well, sure, but in my case it's really more about constraining the scope of the pattern matching to a union of a subset of the graphs in my store
15:33:29 [SteveH_]
"a Graph Store contains one unnamed graph and zero or more named graphs"
15:33:30 [AndyS]
LeeF, what about GRAPH like query uses?
15:33:34 [SteveH_]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml
15:33:51 [AndyS]
LeeF, take to email?
15:34:26 [LeeF]
AndyS, sure
15:34:34 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel link issue-52 to issue-20 and check back
15:34:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-143 - Link issue-52 to issue-20 and check back [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
15:34:40 [KjetilK]
q?
15:34:50 [AndyS]
q-
15:35:31 [AndyS]
There is an unnamed graph always (it can be empty)- make it like RDF dataset.
15:36:07 [SteveH_]
q+
15:36:16 [KjetilK]
ack dcharbon
15:36:38 [AndyS]
dcharbon: observe DELETE FROM like SQL but could specify before in request (slice of graph store foro rest of request until next slice)
15:37:03 [AndyS]
... more like choose subset ... actions .. choose subset ...
15:37:04 [chimezie]
as in:
15:37:10 [chimezie]
FROM ....
15:37:17 [chimezie]
DELETE { .... }
15:37:40 [SteveH_]
q?
15:37:48 [KjetilK]
ack me
15:38:48 [AxelPolleres]
seems one main crux is issue-20, the other is whether we want syntactic sugar FROM/INTO/(USING)
15:38:49 [SteveH_]
ack me
15:38:58 [AndyS]
kjetilk: arg against DELETE FROM is that FROM is uses elsewhere (query)
15:39:19 [AndyS]
SteveH_: false impression for SQL ; confusing for SPARQL
15:39:42 [AndyS]
q+
15:39:56 [SteveH_]
+1 to AndyS
15:40:09 [SteveH_]
AndyS: I don't know what syntactic sugar
15:40:37 [KjetilK]
Zakim, mute me
15:40:37 [Zakim]
KjetilK should now be muted
15:40:46 [AndyS]
ack me
15:40:47 [chimezie]
using GRAPH with INSERT seems odd
15:41:22 [KjetilK]
+1 (should either do only DELETE FROM or GRAPH, not syntactic sugar as the former for the latter)
15:41:41 [AxelPolleres]
strawpoll ... shall we drop DELETE FROM/ INSERT INTO, in favor of just having DELETE/INSERT { GRAPH ...
15:42:23 [AndyS]
chimezie: all or nothing question. Find INSERT INTO natural
15:42:23 [AxelPolleres]
shall we drop DELETE FROM ?
15:42:29 [SteveH_]
+1
15:42:32 [chimezie]
+1
15:42:39 [AxelPolleres]
0
15:42:42 [AlexPassant]
+1
15:42:43 [ivan]
0
15:42:45 [LukeWM]
0
15:42:47 [dcharbon2]
0
15:42:50 [pgearon]
-1
15:42:56 [AndyS]
Can't say
15:43:02 [kasei]
+1
15:43:16 [AndyS]
My pref (0.75) is GRAPH uniformly.
15:43:37 [AndyS]
Either INTO and FROM or GRAPH - mixed is weird.
15:43:43 [SteveH_]
[verb] FROM ... WHERE { }
15:43:57 [SteveH_]
+1 to AndyS
15:44:46 [AxelPolleres]
shall we drop INSERT INTO?
15:44:48 [LukeWM]
+1
15:44:49 [SteveH_]
+1
15:44:56 [ivan]
0
15:45:02 [kasei]
+1
15:45:02 [pgearon]
only if dropping DELETE FROM
15:45:05 [AxelPolleres]
0
15:45:11 [KjetilK]
+1 to pgearon
15:45:13 [chimezie]
if the alternative is INSERT {GRAPH .. {..}} that would seem very confusing to me, so -1
15:45:15 [AlexPassant]
+1 to pgearon
15:45:19 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
15:45:24 [AndyS]
+1 to track with DELETE FROM
15:46:07 [AndyS]
Is there a non-FROM word we can use?
15:46:22 [AndyS]
chimezie: use cases would be good
15:46:36 [AndyS]
+1 to chimezie
15:46:40 [SteveH_]
INSERT { GRAPH ?x { ?x ?y ?z } } WHERE { ?x ?y ?z } is a usecase
15:46:47 [pgearon]
+1 to use cases
15:46:57 [AndyS]
INSERT { GRAPH ?g ... :-)
15:47:16 [AndyS]
pgearon: feel there is not consensus on direction
15:47:18 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2
15:47:28 [AndyS]
axel: who will write uses cases?
15:47:49 [AndyS]
pgearon: I offer to start discussion
15:47:53 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: paul to start conversation in an email
15:47:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-144 - Start conversation in an email [on Paul Gearon - due 2009-12-08].
15:48:04 [KjetilK]
q+
15:48:18 [AndyS]
ACTION-144: paul to start conversation in an email about uses cases for INSERT / DELETE
15:48:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-144 Start conversation in an email notes added
15:48:35 [KjetilK]
ack me
15:48:40 [KjetilK]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Category:UpdateUseCases
15:48:57 [AndyS]
kjetilk: remind people we have use cases (see link)
15:48:57 [KjetilK]
Zakim, mute me
15:48:57 [Zakim]
KjetilK should now be muted
15:49:37 [AndyS]
Those use caes don't compare and contrast the use of the two styles.
15:49:51 [AndyS]
pgearon: want to have cases with multiple graphs
15:50:02 [AndyS]
... start with wiki examples
15:50:07 [KjetilK]
We have one that may be relevant: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/ResourceTopicPortals#Move_data_between_graphs
15:50:10 [LukeWM]
q+
15:50:19 [AndyS]
axel: INSERT INTO one graph at a time
15:50:36 [AndyS]
pgearon: quads makes it hard for triple stores
15:50:36 [LukeWM]
ack me
15:50:59 [chimezie]
In that use case (moving between graphs) the use of GRAPH/INTO seem more intuitve
15:50:59 [AndyS]
... want to have the ability to match onegraph and use template to insert into another
15:51:05 [chimezie]
s/intuitve/intuitive
15:51:23 [LukeWM]
LeeF's email had an example of using FROM in insert: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009OctDec/0503.html
15:51:29 [AndyS]
(also applies to DELETE from a graph by template)
15:51:51 [AndyS]
axel: Variables in FROM?
15:52:02 [AndyS]
chimezie: what's the var scope?
15:52:13 [AndyS]
.. and range
15:52:32 [AndyS]
... or does the WHERE apply.
15:52:47 [AndyS]
axel: is there a use case for insert into every graph in store?
15:52:58 [AndyS]
pgearon: what about insert ontology everywhere?
15:53:05 [AndyS]
orri: loop on variable
15:53:07 [SteveH_]
INSERT { GRAPH ?g { <a> <b> <c> } WHERE { GRAPH ?g {} }
15:53:14 [SteveH_]
don't need unbound variables
15:53:55 [AndyS]
axel: what if var is boud to URI not namign a graph store? error? skip? create?
15:53:57 [AxelPolleres]
insert { graph ?g { } }
15:54:06 [AndyS]
q+
15:54:42 [AxelPolleres]
means inserting into the graphs with bindings for ?g, if the graph doesn't exist, then create it...
15:55:02 [AxelPolleres]
andyS: this is problematic, if the graphstore only alllows certain URIs
15:56:02 [AndyS]
orri: we would create. But otehr may generate error.
15:56:11 [SteveH_]
that would be analagous to a URI that you just didn't like e.g. <a\tb>
15:56:14 [SteveH_]
surely?
15:56:43 [dcharbon2]
how do I delete from 3 named graphs without from? like this? delete { graph ?g { <s> <p> <o> } } where { graph ?g {} filter (?g = <g1> || ?g = <g2> || ?g = <g3>) }
15:56:44 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: axel to check whether we have an issue for insert into ?var, otherwise create it.
15:56:44 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-145 - Check whether we have an issue for insert into ?var, otherwise create it. [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
15:56:50 [AndyS]
SteveH_, that might be (shoudl be?) trapped earlier.
15:57:05 [SteveH_]
AndyS, perhaps
15:57:06 [pgearon]
I'd really like the option of making an unknown graph an error. I can see a case where a bug could pollute a graph store with thousands of unwanted graphs
15:57:11 [AndyS]
"it" = issue not the graph
15:57:46 [AndyS]
{ graph <a> { <s> <p> <o> } graph <b> { <s> <p> <o> } graph <c> { <s> <p> <o> } }
15:58:33 [AndyS]
axel: take to email
15:59:18 [AndyS]
pgearon: lack of DROP equivalent is worrying.
15:59:35 [AndyS]
... can't do a mass removal of graphs.
15:59:52 [SteveH_]
INSERT { ?x ?y ?z WHERE { GRAPH ?g { ?x ?y ?z } } is just as destructive,and can't be undone
16:00:12 [AndyS]
This is an issue - is a graph with no triples exist
16:00:39 [AxelPolleres]
existence of empty graph is again issue-20, BTW
16:00:59 [AndyS]
Issue owner?
16:01:09 [AndyS]
pgearon: different for triple and quad stores
16:01:46 [AndyS]
... INSERT creates, DELETE does not drop
16:01:58 [SteveH_]
DROP ?g WHERE { GRAPH ?g {} }
16:01:59 [SteveH_]
?
16:02:08 [AndyS]
We must support both styles - e.g. graph metadata
16:02:18 [dcharbon2]
+1 SteveH_
16:02:21 [AndyS]
q+
16:02:26 [AxelPolleres]
implicit CREATE is assymetric to DELETE which doesn't necessarily drop.
16:03:13 [AxelPolleres]
AndyS: another use case is what graphs are in my graph store.
16:03:29 [AndyS]
Axel: core is issue-20
16:03:43 [AndyS]
... who would lead this?
16:03:49 [AndyS]
(DAWG returns)
16:04:01 [pgearon]
I'm also uncomfortable with having to monitor all inserts to see if I need to identify new graphs being created (which I need to do for our graph management)
16:04:37 [AndyS]
axel: overtime now - will summarise on email
16:04:55 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:04:56 [Zakim]
-Prateek
16:04:57 [Zakim]
-Orri
16:04:59 [Zakim]
-john-l
16:05:01 [Zakim]
-Ivan
16:05:01 [AndyS]
We didn't get to aggregate functions
16:05:02 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
16:05:03 [Zakim]
-kasei
16:05:03 [Zakim]
-[Garlik
16:05:05 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
16:05:08 [AndyS]
ADJOURNED
16:05:24 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to make a draft on alternatives for ISSUE-20
16:05:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-146 - Make a draft on alternatives for ISSUE-20 [on Axel Polleres - due 2009-12-08].
16:05:38 [Zakim]
-pgearon
16:06:47 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:06:48 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, make records public
16:07:09 [AxelPolleres]
andy, will you take care of getting the minutes online?
16:08:36 [Zakim]
-KjetilK
16:09:30 [AndyS]
Wil try to do the minutes
16:10:03 [AxelPolleres]
so, were there really no actions last time, or were they just not recorded... if there were, it seems they go lost in the IRC log... :-(
16:10:06 [AxelPolleres]
?
16:10:12 [AxelPolleres]
thanks, andy!
16:11:16 [pgearon]
so KjetilK just had a birthday to celebrate last week? One year old is a nice age
16:13:28 [pgearon]
My daughter just turned 1 about 4 weeks ago, so I can relate
16:13:38 [pgearon]
not that I was at the Bristol F2F :-)
16:13:41 [KjetilK]
:-)
16:22:21 [AndyS]
zakim, whi is on the call?
16:22:21 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, AndyS.
16:22:26 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the call?
16:22:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres
16:22:38 [AndyS]
axel - who was present?
16:23:38 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has left #sparql
16:24:06 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
16:26:32 [LeeF]
zakim, disconnect AxelPolleres
16:26:32 [Zakim]
AxelPolleres is being disconnected
16:26:33 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
16:26:34 [Zakim]
Attendees were +03539149aaaa, +1.310.729.aabb, +1.312.863.aacc, +1.919.543.aadd, kasei, AndyS, AxelPolleres, Chimezie_Ogbuji, pgearon, dcharbon2, AlexPassant, SteveH_, LukeWM,
16:26:36 [Zakim]
... Ivan, Orri, KjetilK, +1.216.445.aaee, john-l, Prateek
16:26:40 [LeeF]
there you go, AndyS
16:27:00 [AndyS]
:-)
16:27:03 [pgearon]
+1.312.863.aacc was me
16:41:37 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
17:15:43 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
18:32:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql