IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-12-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:59:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:59:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-soap-jms-irc
16:59:32 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:59:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:59:34 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:59:34 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
16:59:35 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:59:35 [trackbot]
Date: 01 December 2009
17:00:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.918.aabb
17:01:13 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:02:17 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:02:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aacc
17:02:38 [padams2]
zakim, who's here?
17:02:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams2, +1.708.246.aacc
17:02:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see peaston, padams2, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, alewis, trackbot
17:02:44 [Zakim]
+ +0196287aadd
17:02:45 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
17:02:57 [mphillip]
zakim, aadd is mphillip
17:02:57 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
17:03:29 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:03:30 [mphillip]
mphillip has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0000.html
17:03:51 [padams]
zakim, who's here?
17:03:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams2, derek, mphillip, Peter_Easton
17:03:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Derek, peaston, padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, alewis, trackbot
17:04:06 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0000.html
17:04:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
17:04:39 [mphillip]
Scribe: mphillip
17:04:44 [mphillip]
Chair: Peter
17:04:53 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
17:05:03 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-soap-jms-minutes.html
17:05:29 [mphillip]
No objections - minutes approved
17:05:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
17:05:59 [mphillip]
Agenda approved with no amendments
17:06:08 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
17:06:27 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:07:02 [mphillip]
No progress on action 32
17:07:20 [mphillip]
Derek has written up action 68
17:07:24 [mphillip]
close action-68
17:07:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-68 Draft words on what you can do with non-normative MEPs like RIO for publication in an FAQ closed
17:07:44 [mphillip]
No progress on actions 108 and 112
17:08:52 [mphillip]
Phil has completed actions 121, and 121
17:08:58 [mphillip]
close action-121
17:08:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-121 Make the changes recorded under the proposed resolution for Issue 15 closed
17:09:00 [mphillip]
close action-122
17:09:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-122 Make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 16 closed
17:09:46 [mphillip]
Phil has completed actions 124
17:09:49 [mphillip]
close action-124
17:09:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-124 Reply to Eric's email with a counter-proposal for sections 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 closed
17:10:05 [mphillip]
No progress on 123 and 125
17:10:16 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI specification
17:10:23 [mphillip]
No progress
17:10:30 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised Issues
17:10:39 [mphillip]
No Raised Issues
17:11:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC:Accepting proposals to close open issues
17:11:04 [peaston]
7) Accepting proposals to close open issues http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/open
17:11:35 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0001.html
17:13:14 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html.diff?r1=1.67&r2=1.68&f=h
17:18:54 [mphillip]
All reviewed and accepted the changes
17:19:21 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 15 is ready to be closed
17:20:33 [mphillip]
action peter to close out the issues we resolve in this call
17:20:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-126 - Close out the issues we resolve in this call [on Peter Easton - due 2009-12-08].
17:20:50 [mphillip]
Issue 16 :
17:20:52 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0002.html
17:21:26 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html.diff?r1=1.68&r2=1.69&f=h
17:22:25 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.69&content-type=text/html&f=h
17:23:32 [mphillip]
see section 3.4.5
17:25:28 [mphillip]
All reviewed and accepted the changes for issue 16
17:25:33 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 16 is ready to be closed
17:27:31 [mphillip]
Issues 17 and 18 still pending
17:30:27 [mphillip]
All accept the proposed resolution for Issue 19
17:30:40 [mphillip]
action Phil to apply the resolution for Issue 19
17:30:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-127 - Apply the resolution for Issue 19 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-12-08].
17:31:30 [mphillip]
Issue 20 : http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/20
17:32:39 [mphillip]
All accept the proposed resolution for Issue 20
17:32:42 [mphillip]
action Phil to apply the resolution for Issue 20
17:32:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-128 - Apply the resolution for Issue 20 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-12-08].
17:33:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions:
17:33:18 [mphillip]
Issue: 4
17:33:18 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-21 - 4 ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/21/edit .
17:33:35 [mphillip]
Resolution for Issue 4 : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0009.html
17:36:54 [mphillip]
HTML Diff: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html.diff?r1=1.66&r2=1.67&f=h
17:38:41 [mphillip]
All accept the proposed resolution for Issue 4
17:38:54 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 4 is ready to be closed
17:39:25 [peaston]
Issue 14: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/14
17:39:42 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Oct/0006.html
17:40:43 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.65&content-type=text/html&f=h
17:45:50 [mphillip]
All accept the proposed resolution for Issue 14
17:45:54 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 14 is ready to be closed
17:46:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: FAQ
17:46:49 [mphillip]
Derek has proposed new material based on action 68
17:47:11 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0006.html
17:47:13 [Derek]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Dec/0006.html
17:47:56 [mphillip]
action peter to update the FAQ with the changes proposed by action 68
17:47:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-129 - Update the FAQ with the changes proposed by action 68 [on Peter Easton - due 2009-12-08].
17:48:15 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Testing
17:48:41 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Implementations
17:49:28 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB?
17:49:30 [mphillip]
None
17:49:36 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Testing
17:49:52 [mphillip]
Discussion: How do we define/describe the WSDL test cases?
17:51:07 [mphillip]
Phil: We need to decide logistically how we document the WSDL tests in conjunction with the non-WSDL tests
17:51:53 [mphillip]
Phil: Making it clear that they are separate tests - only required if an implementation is claiming conformance to the optional WSDL portion of the spec.
17:54:08 [mphillip]
Phil: Existing test cases do not include an executable test suite just documentation - suggest similar approach to WSDL tests
17:54:41 [mphillip]
Amy: Agreed - we could just provide a set of WSDL, which would give us substantial WSDL base coverage
17:56:01 [mphillip]
Phil: We could either 1) Add WSDL to existing base tests as an optional part of the test, or 2) Mirror the existing tests with a new set of WSDL specific tests
17:56:52 [mphillip]
Amy: Agreed - optional 1) would be quick, but option 2) would make the optional parts clearer, and it would be easier to omit those tests which are not relevant to WSDL. I favour option 2
17:57:01 [mphillip]
Phil: Yes, option 2 would be preference
17:57:37 [mphillip]
Phil: Volunteers to prototype a WSDL test case
17:57:48 [mphillip]
action: Phil to prototype a WSDL test case
17:57:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-130 - Prototype a WSDL test case [on Phil Adams - due 2009-12-08].
17:58:14 [mphillip]
Chair next week is Phil
17:58:39 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:58:40 [Zakim]
-derek
17:58:40 [Zakim]
-padams2
17:58:42 [Zakim]
-mphillip
17:58:43 [mphillip]
Regrets: Eric
17:58:46 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:58:47 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:58:49 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:58:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:58:50 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.512.918.aabb, +1.708.246.aacc, padams2, +0196287aadd, mphillip, derek, Peter_Easton
17:59:00 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:59:34 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:59:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
19:17:33 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
19:24:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
21:08:14 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms