IRC log of mwts on 2009-12-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:56:22 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:56:22 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:56:24 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:56:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:56:26 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
15:56:26 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
15:56:27 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
15:56:27 [trackbot]
Date: 01 December 2009
15:57:17 [dom]
Chair: Wilhelm
15:57:31 [dom]
15:57:35 [dom]
Regrets: kai
16:00:59 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
16:01:05 [Zakim]
16:01:55 [Zakim]
16:02:15 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:02:15 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+ tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:02:38 [Zakim]
16:02:48 [dom]
zakim, ??P15 is wilhelm
16:02:48 [Zakim]
+wilhelm; got it
16:03:04 [dom]
zakim, ??P18 is dmitri
16:03:04 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
16:03:28 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
16:03:29 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
16:03:39 [dom]
close ACTION-92
16:03:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-92 Rewrite audio test to make it entirely script-based closed
16:03:43 [dom]
close ACTION-93
16:03:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-93 Generate a video test for WCTMB2 closed
16:04:04 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review and integrate audio and video tests in WCTMB2
16:04:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-96 - Review and integrate audio and video tests in WCTMB2 [on Wilhelm Joys Andersen - due 2009-12-08].
16:04:29 [dom]
-> Kai's submission
16:04:33 [dom]
16:04:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
16:04:33 [trackbot]
16:04:44 [dom]
Wilhelm: I have one almost ready for Web workers - will submit shortly
16:04:56 [dom]
... I'm looking into testing for WebFont support - not sure yet if that's possible
16:05:04 [dom]
... I have also looked at HTML5 drag and drop
16:05:07 [dom]
... and server-sent events
16:05:40 [dom]
Dom: very good ideas to me; please send to the list so that everyone sees them :)
16:05:52 [dom]
Wilhelm: I was wondering if we should not re-use the last row of the previous test
16:06:24 [dom]
Dom: good suggestion too, as long as we can test them through scripting
16:06:32 [dom]
Wilhelm: most of them are
16:06:50 [dom]
... also would make the baseline more reachable
16:07:04 [dom]
16:07:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 -- Kai Hendry to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN
16:07:04 [trackbot]
16:07:13 [dom]
16:07:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-95 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into other test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-12-01 -- OPEN
16:07:13 [trackbot]
16:07:50 [dom]
Wilhelm: feel free to pick one of the examples I gave to contribute a test
16:09:18 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send a mail re future of WCTMB2 after charter expiration
16:09:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-97 - Send a mail re future of WCTMB2 after charter expiration [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-12-08].
16:09:20 [dom]
Topic: OMA
16:09:29 [dom]
16:09:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-77 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to review new XHTML MP test suite from oma -- due 2009-12-01 -- OPEN
16:09:29 [trackbot]
16:09:32 [dom]
Topic: Next meetings
16:09:38 [dom]
On Dec 8
16:09:50 [dom]
Wilhelm: regrets from Dec 15 onwards
16:10:03 [Zakim]
16:10:04 [Zakim]
16:10:06 [Zakim]
16:10:07 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:10:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dom, wilhelm, dmitri
16:10:08 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:10:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom
16:54:52 [viper23]
viper23 has left #mwts
18:32:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts